They ask someone close to you for your hand in marriage

Jon Snow-

You didn't have any family thanks to Ramsay Bolton but Ser Davos had grown to be a father to you. He treated you as he would have treated one of his own children you treated and respected him just as you had with your actual father. Jon knew he didn't need to ask the Onion knight but he found it to be the right thing to do. So after a meeting with his bannerman as Davos went to walk out the door Jon called out, "Ser Davos I have important matters I need to discuss with you." "Yes your grace," He asked? "y/n is like a daughter to you is she not," The white wolf asked? "Yes," He answered questioningly. "I love her and I know she loves me I want her by my side for the rest of my days I want her to be my wife You are the closest thing to a father she has so Ser Davos sea worth may I have her hand in marriage," The Stark Bastard asked? "Jon you don't need to ask but if it means something to you to have my blessing I will give it to you," The hand grants. "Thank you, Davos you are dismissed," The king in the north thanks and dismisses. 

Robb Stark-

Robb took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Come in," His father called. The young wolf opened the door and saw you father sitting across from his. "What is it son," Eddard Stark asked? "Father Lord y/l/n (Your last name) I wanted to ask you something," The future lord of Winterfell says. "Ask away kid," Your father says. "I wish to take lady y/n as my wife," Robb says nervously. His father looks to yours. "What do you say y/f/n (Your father's name)," Asked Ned? "I have had a suitor in mind for my daughter since they were young but I see the way my daughter loves you so give me some time to think ok," You father answeres. "Thank you, my lord," Robb says scurrying out the room.

Bran Stark-

(A/n takes place after the war against the white walkers)

The war had shown Bran he couldn't lose you. Your father and sister had surprisingly survived. You wanted to go see them so you and Bran loaded a carriage and some men and left towards Greywater watch.  Bran was going to propose to you when you got back to Winterfell so he needed to ask your father right away. Your father threw a feast in your honor and while you were talking to your sister he decided it was time. "Lord Reed may I have a moment," He asked? "What is it," The lord of Greywater Watch asked? "I am going to ask y/n to marry me when we return to Winterfell and I ask for your blessing," The three-eyed raven asked? "You have my blessing," Howland Reed grants. At that moment you walked up and wrapped your arm around Bran. "My father is not scaring you is he," You asked? Bran just shook his head before turning his head to the side where your head rested on his shoulder and planting a kiss on your head.

Theon Greyjoy-

You were Sansa's best friend but you were still a commoner from Wintertown but that did not mean anything to Theon. One day when Theon knew you would be busy with Sansa all day he snuck to your house. He knocked on the door nervously before your father answered. "My lord," Your father said skeptically? "I don't know if you are aware but I have been courting your daughter for eighteen moons and I don't ever want to lose her I am sure you know who I am if you allow me to wed your daughter I will bring you to the iron islands with us and give you a home in out castle as we will be lord and lady of the Iron Islands," Theon pleads? "My lord why would you want to marry my daughter we have nothing to offer you," Your father asked? "I love her," Theon explained? "Lord Greyjoy I feel like you are making a mistake my family is not good enough," Your dad explained. "I do not care o her status I have known it from the day I met her but it does not change how I feel now I will ask her to marry me with or without your blessing but it would mean the world to her for you to grant me her hand," Theon states. "Well then if you are okay with her status My wife and I would be honored to give you y/n's (your name's) hand in marriage," The commoner accepts. "Thank you," Theon says before walking to his horse. All that was on his mind during the ride from Wintertown to Winterfell was how was he going to propose.