What there family thinks of you (male)

Jon Snow-
(Sansa Stark) She thinks of you as a sister. You are nice to everyone, compassionate, and caring. You understood her with Ramsey. She also found you as the perfect fit for Jon. 

(Arya Stark) she didn't really have an opinion of you. She didn't love you but she didn't dislike you either. She really didn't know you but she did see how happy you made Jon so she was happy you were around.

(Bran Stark) Bran didn't really let on to how he feels so you didn't know what he thought.

Robb Stark-
(Eddard Stark) He thought you were perfect for his son. He loved how happy you made Robb. He even told you countless times how much he loves you. Sometimes he even joked he liked you better than Robb.

(Catelyn Stark) She loved you. She thought you were the best woman possible for her son. She thought of you as a daughter.

(Jon Snow)He thought of you as another best friend. He loved how caring you were and how even though he was a bastard you treated him no different then you would treat your brothers. He was happy you and Robb had found your soulmates in this cruel world called Westeros. 

(Sansa Stark) She didn't like you. She thought you didn't act like a proper lady and it infuriated her. 

(Arya Stark) She loved you. She thought of you as a big sister. You cared for her like she was your little sister and she loved you and Robb together.

(Bran Stark) He loves you. He loved how happy you made Robb. He even had a small crush on you that Robb teased him about endlessly. 

(Rickon stark) He considered of you as a second mom. He loved you. He would always sit and listen to you tell him stories. He enjoyed when you played with him and grey wind.

(Edmund Tully) He found you breathtakingly beautiful and would joke with Robb he was the luckiest man in the world. He found your personality interesting. He liked you so much he infuriated Robb but everyone knows it was all in fun. He was happy his nephew found someone so great to be his wife.

(Benjen Stark) He only met you once but in the time he found you a pleasant person and a good match for Robb.

Bran Stark-

(Jon Snow) He thinks you are the best match for Bran. He loves how you care so much about Bran. He appreciates everything you do for Bran. He is happy Bran has you. 

(Sansa Stark) She likes that you have helped her brother. She respects the journey you have been through. She is grateful you are still by his side. She is happy her brother found someone who makes him happy but that is as far as it goes. You are not friends but mere acquaintances 

(Arya Stark) She and you were like best friends and she was grateful for how happy you made Bran.

(Rickon Stark) you were like his best friends. He loved you. He was happy his brother made you happy.

Rickon Stark-

(Eddard Stark) He liked you as a match for Rickon. He liked how you were sweet, caring, and compassionate. It crushed him that he will have to marry Rickon to a lady and not you.

(Catelyn Stark) She thought you two together was adorable. She thought you would make the perfect wife to her son and mother to her grandchildren. She loved how kind, tender, and empathetic you were. She was devastated that Rickon would have to marry a lady and not you.

(Robb Stark) He found your attitude adorable. He liked how you stuck up in Rickon. He thought of you as another little sister. He was happy you and Rickon were together because he could not think of anyone more fit to be with Rickon.