your first kiss (male)

Jon Snow
You and Sansa had convinced Jon and a few of the nights watch to play hide and seek at dark. Jon grumbled that he didn't like the game because it was childish but played it anyway. You and Jon hiding when Jon leaned forward and kissed you. You were shocked at first but after a few seconds, you kissed back.

Robb Stark
The two of you were sitting talking about when you were leaving when he lent forward and kissed you. You were shocked so didn't kiss back. "Oh I'm sorry love your lips just looked really kissable," he says apologetically. Instead of replying you lent forward and kissed him.

Bran Stark
You were arguing with him to turn around and go back to castle black with Rickon and Osha. You said, "it was for his safety." He told you "he needed to follow your brother and complete his quest." you started crying explaining "the fact you didn't want to lose Bran if they made a mistake beyond the wall." he smiled reassuringly before saying "beautiful I'm not going to make one mistake because I can't leave this world without you." You smiled before meeting halfway and kissing him.

Rickon Stark
You and him wore playing a game you two called would you rather. You picked between two things and you had to do the thing you chose. It was rickon turn to ask you, "would you rather kiss me or pick up that rock your playing with," "kiss you," you answered truthfully. You leaned over and kissed him.

Theon Greyjoy
You had walked into the forest to take a walk when you felt hands wrap around your waist. You screamed. The person lets you go and turned you around. You sighed a breath of relief seeing it was only Theon. "You scared me," you said holding your chest. "I'm sorry darling," he says before adding,"what are you doing." "going for a walk," I answered back plainly. "Not by yourself it's late," he argued. "Then join me," you say. "I will," he says. You grabbed his hand before going deeper into the forest. You stopped at a spot with beautiful flowers. He picked your favorite one before putting it in your hair. "You're beautiful," he says. You lean up and kiss him.

Tommen Baratheon
You and Tommen were sitting in the garden just talking when he nervously looked at your lips. You bit your lip and looked into his eyes. You two met in the middle and shared a passionate kiss.

Joffery Baratheon
You were crying in your room at the horror Joffery caused when you heard a knock on your chambers. You sniffle your cries before opening the door to reveal the future king. "May I come in," He asks pleading with his eyes. "No now if that is all you can leave," you snarl at him. "Please talk to me," he pleaded. "Fine," you said opening the door wider. He came in and you closed the door. "You have five minutes make it quick," you snapped. "I didn't mean for yours to get killed," he said. "But you meant to hurt a little kid and my little sister plus her dire wolf and Sansa's but not mine," you yelled angerly. "I'm sorry I don't think about what my actions cause. I know you think I'm a monster now because I had princess (a/n princess is your direwolf if you don't like the name change it) and lady killed but I really am sorry and want you to forgive me because I care about you," he answers honestly. "You don't care about me you don't care about anyone if you care about me prove it go save princess," you yelled. "I will do what I can," he said. He then looked into your eyes before grabbing your face and smashing his lips on yours. You kissed back. You shared a passionate long kiss.