SOLDIER // VKOOK

Oleh ClichedVkookShipper

Kim Taehyung remembers. But He does not. "Jung kook? Is that you?" "Who the hell is Jung kook?" *Inspired... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Short Hiatus // Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 24

127 7 0
Oleh ClichedVkookShipper

The brunette tightened the straps on his arms and checked if his stance was right, testing out his kicks and defence whilst waiting for his teammates to join him. The sky was darkening and the heavy clouds crowded overhead, Taehyung couldn't seem to detect any chance of rain. He could only hope for the best that the mission goes somewhat to plan. He did not want to fail it so easily after getting so far. He made his way towards the jet, jogging towards the dark coloured aircraft and looked back, seeing Jung kook suited up with his armour. He had a gun slung on his shoulder and he folded his arms, eyeing the brunette and walked over to join his friend.

"You ready?" Jung kook asked, turning his back towards the jet and facing Taehyung. The soldier pursed his lips, trying to think of an answer. Honestly, he wasn't that he was not given enough time to figure things out, then again, he was on death's door multiple times. Asking for more time would be selfish.

"Yeah," Taehyung replied. He seemed to be trying to convince himself more than actually replying to Jung kook. He gritted his teeth as the door from the side of the jet screeched open, slamming onto the ground, ready for his teammates to pile in. Jung kook fished out a knife from one of his many pockets and handed it over to Taehyung. The brunette stared at it, confused.

"Take it. Extra weapon." Jung kook explained. The soldier gingerly took it from his friend's gloved hand and sheathed it to the side of his belt. He did not like knives, the blade itself was just too tempting before. His head shot up when the familiar zip rang through his ears, he just caught Jimin running towards them, followed by Seokjin and Hoseok. Taehyung frowned as he did not spot Yoongi at all. He has not seen or asked for him since the accident. The brunette tried to mask his disappointment but Jimin caught it just in time, patting his friend on the shoulder as a sign to not worry. But Taehyung felt as if a tonne of rock just smashed into his shoulder and the desire to succeed and protect everyone was carried by himself, alone, once again.

Seokjin checked the ammo in his weapons, pulling out the cartridge and shoving it back when he scanned through most of them. He nodded at Hoseok and the man smiled back, flashing a bigger one when he spotted Taehyung waiting for them. Together, they boarded the plane and Seokjin took charge of operating it, sliding into the pilot's seat and flicking the buttons. Taehyung waited for everyone to get seated or at least comfortable before pulling up the door and closing it shut, locking it with the sensor attached to the side. He got towards the controls and leaned against the panels as Seokjin pulled out some screens from the control panel itself. There was a detailed map layout of the city and the red dot indicated their location at the time.

"Like we discussed before, Jung kook and I would jump off whilst you take the rest and secure the building. If the building does not pose a problem, take it out quickly. If we do fail, send in Hoseok, he can help." Taehyung ordered as the plane took off and shot up into the dark and murky sky. The clouds were obscuring their view but they were making their way back quite easily as the sun began to peek and shine through the clouds. The sky was beginning to turn blue, which meant their time for stealth would be running out very soon. Having a black plane in broad daylight sparing overhead does scream enemies or bad guys to everyone.

Jung Kook stood up as the plane began to descend. Taehyung got towards the door and cracked it open, the mechanic door fizzed and shifted open. Wind poured in and the cold wrapped itself around the two. Taehyung sets one foot to the edge and peered down, he squinted and saw the aircraft hovering right below him. The engines spinning rapidly and the lights flickering on and off, clouds crowded over the whole craft, letting it hide within the morning clouds. The brunette held onto his shield and leaned forward, even more, spotting the area that houses the other men.

"We are going down," Taehyung said. He turned towards Jung kook and Taehyung patted his friend on the shoulder. "You okay on your own?"

"Just catch me when you are down there, yeah?" Jung kook joked. Taehyung chuckled and gave his friend a thumbs up.

He placed his boot a few inches out of the edge of the door and leaned forward, jumping out and placing his shield in front of them, he began to crash down as the wind buffeted his face and body, the clouds sailing in between his fingers and legs turning into jelly as the shape of the aircraft below him began to form. He brought his shield in front of his chest as he spotted the top of the airship. He landed on his shield with much impact that his head spun, he rolled onto his back and tried to catch his breath, he got up slowly, using his knuckles as a way to push him up onto his feet. He looked up, trying to catch Jung kook as he falls. He spotted a black figure sailing through the way and someone at the figure's side glistened, Taehyung smirked and ran towards the aircraft's edge and stuck his hand out. Jung kook grabbed his hand just in time and smashed body first onto the side, groaning as the brunette pulled him up slowly.

"I thought you would freaking catch me." Jung kook complained, setting foot on the edge and hoisting himself up. He had one hand on his hip, other than that, he seemed quite alright.

"Catch you like what? A gal ?" Taehyung asked, returning to his way of talking last time.

"Pfft, as if. We all know you get nervous around a lady." Jung kook fired back.

"Look who's talking?" Taehyung teased. Jung kook gave one last laugh before holding out the gun, loading it again with bullets until it was full.

Taehyung hand the shield in his hands and they stalked past the security systems, avoiding the cameras and diving into the secluded area of the other room to the side. Jung kook picked out the knife from his tool belt and tossed the gun at Taehyung, the soldier catching it with no problem. He peered from the corner of the wall and saw Jung kook slowly stalking towards the man in front of him, he grabbed the enemy's neck with his arm and had his hand on the other person's mouth, muffling out the cries for help. Jung kook lurched his knife to the stomach and Taehyung looked away, not being able to stomach it.

Once he heard no noise, he ca,e out of his spot and rushed over to Jung kook. The shorter man took the gun as Taehyung made his way deeper into the aircraft, peering into doors and taking down those who patrolled the area. Taehyung knew that they would be reached soon, but there was a thumb behind his back and he turned quickly, seeing Jung kook struggling to escape from the death grip on two men. Upon seeing Taehyung, one of them pulled out a gun and pointed the barrel at Jung kook's temple. The brunette's eyes widened as he noticed how the man's finger was placed at the trigger, ready to pull it if Taehyung moved in any offensive way.

"Drop that shield or he will be shot dead." one of them threatened. Taehyung took a glance at Jung kook who was shaking his head frantically, his eyes shrouded with terror. Taehyung was weighing his options, thinking of a solution for this ordeal. He dropped the shield and he saw the grip around Jung kook's neck loosened a little. Taehyung outs in hands behind his back and drew out his small knife that Jung kook passed to him a few hours ago. The black metal was cool on his fingers. One of the two walked towards Taehyung, the brunette's grip on the knife tightened as the man advanced.

A hand was placed on his chest but Taehyung turned and brought the knife down onto the man's neck. The blade slicing through easily and red coated the silver metal. The soldier kicked the dead body aside and scooped up his shield before throwing the knife swiftly towards the other man and cutting him near the torso. Jung kook covered the enemy's mouth before using his own knife and driving it into the neck.

"Thanks." Jung kook muttered, wiping the blood off Taehyung's cheek. The soldier heard his blood rush through his ears and his heart pound. That was his first bloody kill in a long time, the adrenaline was gushing through his veins and he felt a tad jumpy.

"We have to get there. Fast." Taehyung urged. Jung kook retracted his hand and the warmth vanished almost instantly. That made Taehyung regret saying anything, he could have enjoyed the feeling of how Jung kook touched his cheek like before. Jung kook held onto his gun this time, Taehyung went closer towards the door that was marked with two red crosses on each door, the small see-through windows were frosted over, the soldiers could feel the cold through the tiny air gaps. Taehyung pressed his hands on to the knob, curling his fingers around it before twisting it open.

The rusted copper burned his fingers, and as he retracted his hands, he saw his fingers turn a little red. A gush of cold wind blew against him, sending chills down his spine. Taehyung entered first, placing his shield in front of him to defend the both of them if there were threats. Jung kook shot at the cameras. The bullet damaging the lenses almost immediately, however, both of them winced when some dropped to the ground, rolling on the floor. The sound was supposedly soft, but when everyone was being quiet, the smallest sound was equivalent to dropping a plate on marble ground.

They got towards the glowing box that was placed in the middle of 12 pods. Taehyung went towards one of the pods and wiped the frost away with his sleeve. The glass felt cold and tingly against his skin and he swatted the water from his arm. He peered inside and saw one of the enhanced soldier lying silently. Taehyung looked away and got to the core. The faint blue light casting a ghastly shadow on Jung kook's face as he messed around with the screen on the core. Taehyung got to it and saw the security and firewalls encrypted onto the system.

"We won't be able to disable it from the inside. We must destroy it." Jung kook said, looking up and studying the pods.

"Even so, won't it trigger alarm systems?" Taehyung added on. The men both cursed and Taehyung quickly scanned the room for supplies. He could not find anything useful from the looks of the bullets and weaponry attached to the wall, reflecting the faint blue light against the shiny black metal. The brunette turned back towards the generator and lifted up his shield, ready to smash it down without the consent from his teammate.

"You can do it. We have about half an hour before they officially launch the project. You and I might get infected too." Jung kook said. "I will protect you. You do whatever you have to do."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked. Jung kook got towards the taller man and gave a quick kiss on the cheek before going to the doors. He crouched down and prepared to act as a defence for Taehyung.

Taehyung raised his shield once again and smashed it down on the generator, feeling the shiny metal crack and dent under the pressure and impact from his shield. He repeated the steps, hitting the core as much as he could. Listening to the bullets whizzing through the air and the red alarm screaming. The noise filling the still room. He destroyed on fo them connecting two of the pods. The cold and condensed air from the two at his extreme left escaped, the soldiers kept inside was dead. The heart beat indicator drew a flat red line, crossing out the code names on a separate monitor. Taehyung smashed his shield again, using every ounce of strength he had. He destroyed another two generators, taking out 6 of them in total. He pulled his shield up and saw how damaged the generator was, the metal was bent in odd angles and lights were flickering. The blur turned dimmer and the dents and holes made were causing the wires and gears to be seen.

The red of the 6 pods fizzed open, the glass lid folding upward, revealing the rest of the soldiers. Taehyung stepped backwards, destroying the generator then would be useless. The enhanced soldiers were already out, they would have to face them head on. The alarms blared even more, signalling their assets awakening. They stepped out slowly, the cold air escaping from the pods and curling off from the walls.

"JUNG KOOK!"Taehyung shouted. The man shot up and fired his last bullet before slamming the door shut and hastily reloading for the sake of keeping Taehyung safe. Taehyung readied his shield but was blown to the side when heat engulfed his side. He screamed and rolled away, going towards Jung kook and saw that his friend was trying to keep his footing, shooting the mass amounts of other men that were advancing towards them. Jung kook even resulted into throwing a grenade at the corridor, the soot could be seen on the walls and ground.

"We underestimated their time and awakening. We have to take them down quickly. They have an advantage though." Jung kook cursed.

"We can use that gigantic hole at the side of the ship. Push them down, surely they would be smashed flat once they reached the ground. Also, this is an emergency, whatever it was programmed has not started yet. "Taehyung reasoned.

Jung kook thought about it for a few seconds before nodding his head. He fired another bullet and Taehyung stood up and held his shield on his hand before eyeing the small ground of enhanced soldiers standing in front of him, ready to take the two down.

-------------------------------------------------

Long chapter to make it up for the rushed the short chapter last week :D

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

BTS Oleh zhongli simp

Fiksi Penggemar

2.6M 60.8K 127
here's a tip; don't read the beginning chapters, cause i used to be a kboo
47.5K 2.3K 27
"Y/n..Is that you?" Yoongi said as i came face to face with him. "H-how do you know my name?" I asked as I tilted my head abit. "You still don't reme...
YEON, bts Oleh ㅤ

Fiksi Penggemar

183K 7K 18
"what's your name, darling?" "who you?" © gguktv a bangtan fanfiction. CC: @DEARJUNGS ♡♡♡ [ DO NOT READ THIS PLS THIS IS SO LAME ]
9K 260 22
[there is a mature scene so please skip if you are underage or don't like reading that] Y/N a human who got amnesia from a attack when she was 6 she...