Black Luna

By Wolfy411

"Today is not a good day Gage," Mac said. "When is a good day? Tomorrow? Maybe the next day?" Gage said he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 28

696 59 15
By Wolfy411

"So I call Mac as my slave for the month, who are you going to call?" Gage asked Collin. They got to the gym early, nobody from the other pack in sight.

"Nobody," Collin replied. Since lunch, he has barely said anything to Gage which was unusual for Collin because normally he could talk for hours about anything.

"Really?" Gage said. "Not pussying out on me are you. Falling in love with the rogues?"

"I'm not falling in love but they don't deserve to be our slaves. Mac was just trying to do something nice," Collin said. More of their pack entered the gym and started forming a circle around the mat.

"I've never had a slave," Matt said walking up. "Not sure if I will pick one either."

"You do realize these are people, good people," Collin said to Gage.

"So you and Mac are best friends now?" Gage asked.

"No, but I don't hate her. She helped Chloe out and she is actually funny." Collin said.

"What about you Matt? Are you now best friends with the human?" Gage said.

"Um, no?" Matt said he wasn't really sure what to say.

"Oh really, my beta and fourth in command. You know I can revoke that at any time, you did only get that a month ago." Gage said threatening Matt.

"Shut up, Matt earned fourth in command and you know it and dude you don't even hate Mac so why do we have to?" Collin said.

"I hate her," Gage said trying to convince them.

"No you really don't, she is all you talk about. Which don't get me wrong is a hell of a lot more interesting than listening to you blabber on about Sandy." Collin said.

"I hate her and I don't talk about Sandy because she has been away," Gage said.

"If only it was forever," Matt mumbled but loud enough for all three to hear over the crowd.

"What did you say?" Gage said taking a step towards Matt who back away with his head down.

"Lay off of him dude, he didn't say anything we all weren't thinking," Collin said.

"I wasn't thinking that." Gage snapped back fast.

"Didn't mean you, but I like how you got to that conclusion so fast," Collin said.

"Shut up, you know I hate you," Gage said pointing at Collin "and you," he said now pointing at Matt, "and I hate her."

"Awe are you talking about little old me?" Mac said none of them saw her or Jason come up. and flinched with shock.

"You are late," Gage said. The whole gym was filled not only with Gage's pack but Alpha Brett's and Mac's as well.

"I had to change," Mac said gesturing to her clothes. She had black leggings on, a pink tank top, sunglasses on top of her head, and was bare footed.

"Cute," Matt said in a flamboyant way. Mac gave him a big smile while Collin and Gage gave him a quizzical look. He coughed and then awkwardly back into the crowd of people that have formed around them.

"So here are the rules." Mac started.

"Really rules, that is kind of pathetic," Gage said.

"I was going to say no eye gouging, I like my eyes very much," Mac said.

"They are pretty eyes," Jason said next to her, a rosy pink appearing on Mac's cheeks.

Gage let out a little growl. "Let's get going," he said.

"Fine. Collin, you keep track of the time." She said throwing him a stopwatch.

Both her and Gage were in the middle far enough apart that if either were to send a kick it would barely land. She slowly slipped down her sunglasses letting Vamp take control, her eyes becoming pure black.

"What to cool for school?" Gage said. Mac just smiled raising her arms in a fighting stance. She wasn't going to hit him or anything, just make sure that he can't pin her.

"Well aren't you a clever one," Mac said.

"Go," Collin shouted while starting the timer.

"Don't worry I'll go easy," Gage said, he sends her a wink before straight on lunging at her. She spins on her left heel and he misses by a centimeter. He catches his footing and then turns around to find her now behind him.

"Miss me, miss me." Mac mocked, she stood on her tippy toes sticking out her tongue. He lunges again this time, arms spread out. She spins around him again, but this time she could feel his fingers graze her arm. She shivered not liking how close he was already getting to grabbing her.

"Is that the best you got?" Mac asked still in a mocking town.

"You haven't seen anything yet," Gage said, he faked right while she spun left, grabbing her directly around her waist. She quickly pushes off her left foot throwing all her weight back, making him lose his balance. They fall to the ground with a thud, his arms drop to the mat and she takes it as her chance to squirm out, getting back on her feet.

Good, let him think that he can get you. Jason mind link to Mac.

He actually did get me. Mac mind linked back. She was kind of surprised, it has been awhile since anybody was able to grab her like that.

"Nice try," Mac said. She got into a more serious fighting stand mirroring his moves. She normally wouldn't want to do this too much, but because she wasn't supposed to play offense she considered it a good defensive move.

He sent her another wink before fake lunging to the right again. She expected it this time and he just barely missed her once again. He went left this time grabbing her arm, but she spun jerking it out of his hold. She quickly looked down to see red finger outlines of where he held her, it didn't hurt just had a tingling sensation. This time he stepped forward but she didn't step back giving him enough time to grab her arm again. She blocked him to send a small hit to chest causing him to stumble back.

"Five minutes," Collin said. She could feel the sweat dribble down her back, little droplets falling onto the floor.

"Playtime is over," Gage said, he used his left arm to quickly wipe away the sweat that was falling into his eyes

"Wow," Mac said. "Why do you have so many cheesy fighting catch phrases?" He growled at her before lunging, this time you could tell that he was putting all of his effort in it. She fell to the floor with an oomph, his arms grabbing at her hands. He brought them down to the mat and she could hear the crowd start to count.

"One."

"Two."

"Looks like it is over," Gage said.

"Not even close," Mac said. He had his legs on both sides of her hips and at this point, both of her hands were above her head. She quickly jerked her right hand down, while lifting up the left side of her lip. He tumbled over with ease and she jumped on top of him pinning his hands down.

"What the..." Gage said confused. He tried to imitate her move but it didn't work he was stuck to the ground.

"One,"The crowd started to chant again.

"Two." Mac sent him a small little wink. He was struggling but she was still able to pin his hands above his head.

"Gage what the hell." Mac heard from the side, it surprised her enough that Gage was able to finally tumble her to the side. She quickly jumped to her feet, she wasn't staring at Gage though. Sandy was standing on the side of the circle next to her pack. She could feel War try to reach the surface but she shoved her back in letting Vamp take full control. Gage got to his feet ready to charge. He sent a loud growl that echoed through the gym before he lunged at Mac. This time he morphed mid way into his wolf. Vamp took control just in time. It was almost like it was in slow motion for her. She could see the giant black wolf coming at her, his teeth snarling but the top of his head slightly down, she gently placed her hand on his head making sure to miss the mouth before she did a one handed handstand over him, landing on his back.

The jeering crowd went silent. Gage barely knew what happened but he could feel the added weight on his back.

"One minute," Collin said. Gage bucked and bucked but Vamp wouldn't let up, she dug her knees in and grabbed ahold of his fur.

"Stop in horsey," Vamp said. "Now be a good dog and stay." 

"Ten," Collin shouted counting down the last ten seconds of the fight. Vamp was losing her grip but she still clung on.

"Nine," Collin said some of the crowd joining in. Gage bucked and kept trying to nip at her legs, growling in anger.

"Eight."

She lost the hold that she had and Gage bucked her off.

"Seven." She fell to the floor in a shoulder roll turning to face Gage.

"Six." His giant wolf lunged at her.

"Five." She spun in time to end up on his left. His paw came out slicing into her leg but it was a shallow cut.

"Four." All of the crowd has now joined in on the counting.

"Three." Vamp sent him a small grin

"Two." Gage lunged one more time but it was pity lunge. Vamp spun easily to the right easily missing him.

"One." The crowd shouted.

Her group ran into the middle tackling her to the ground.

"Guess it wasn't that hard to tackle me." Vamp said, she made sure to talk carefully not wanting any of her teeth to show.

Mac you okay? She could hear all three boys asking her. They were looking at her leg but she knew it was fine. Even with her pack surrounding her all she could see in the gym was Sandy.

 Sandy the bitch who made her life a living hell, the girl who tortured her, beat her, made fun of her, and almost killed her and yet here she was right in front of her, no more than twelve feet away.

"Mac," Jason said grabbing her arm. She didn't realize that she zoned out. He followed her gazed and stared at the bright blonde girl who had way too much makeup on and cheap outfit to match. He had never actually seen Sandy before, but if he had to guess who that girl was, Sandy was his first bet.

"I'm fine," Mac said, she could feel War still trying to climb out, but she kept Vamp at the surface this way it was easier to keep War in control.

"The winner is Mac," Collin shouted. He and Chloe were the only happy ones in the group, most of the others looking pissed off and disappointed.

"How," Gage said, it was soft but loud enough for Mac to hear. Collin had thrown him new shorts so that he was well covered. Mac smiled a bit, taking a moment to appreciate his eight pack.

"I'm sorry did I speak to you?" Mac asked. "But if you have to know, a little less than a year ago I met somebody very similar to you and your clan. Because of them, I vowed that no werewolf, vampire, human or any other magical creature will be able to do what they did to me." Mac glared at Sandy at that last part but with her sunglasses still on nobody could see her.

"What did they do to you?" Gage asked.

"Nothing to concern yourself with," Mac said, she turned to face Chloe. "Chloe, I'll see you later for training and Gage "She turned back towards him. "Remember, a deal is a deal." She grabbed Jason's hand leading him and the rest of the pack out of the gym. She could feel her emotions breaking free and she wasn't sure if it was because of Sandy, Gage, or just for the fact that tomorrow was a full moon.

"That was..." Collin said as soon as the gym doors closed behind the pack.

"Amazing," Gage said with a smile and they both knew he was talking about Mac.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 12.9K 26
Book 1 Alpha Taming She stopped, watching him with large scared eyes. Mika had no godly clue why her thighs tingled with excitement just from him be...
2.3M 57.9K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
108K 4.4K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
75.9K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...