Hey Mr Rockstar Meet Miss Tro...

Від StorySpinner

Meet the princess of pranks Chastity Lane. Chas has always been trouble, the only thing she has been good at... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

465 47 8
Від StorySpinner

"What is that horrible noise?" I had to shout over the ruckus created by the loud noise blaring from some area of the room.

"It just the wake up alarm," Melissa said calmly as she got out of her bed.

"Just the wake up alarm? It sounds more like a car's security alarm!" I had been sleeping peacefully before. What a glorious way to wake up. Please note the sarcasm.

"You'll get used to it," Emily laughed. She already had fresh clothes and a towel cradled in her arms.

Needless to say she was the one going for a shower first. She could be my guest. I didn't mind catching a few minutes more of sleep.

"Don't you even think about it," Melissa warned as she saw me getting myself comfortable in my bed.

"As if," I snorted. "Do you think I can sleep with this annoying alarm bleating? How long will it go on?"

"For five minutes." Emily informed me before entering the bathroom.

"Five minutes? I think I'm going to have a big ass headache for the rest of the day," I threw my bed sheet aside and stretched.

There was no use sleeping anymore, the alarm wouldn't have allowed me to sleep. I swear it had to be Satan's alarm in hell. I felt like kicking myself. Why had I dug a hole for myself? I had been living a blissful life in Sandbay before coming to Kelson Academy. In a matter of a day I had managed to become my favourite rock star's enemy and I had also got punished. I don't think anyone else would have managed to create as much as mess as me. Mom was right, I had been nothing but trouble.

I opened the closet which was of the exact size of my shoe closet back home. Believe it or not I loved to collect shoes. Converse should have taken me up as their brand promoter. I had almost every colour and design they had launched. Well, I know that sounded far-fetched but I did have a lot of shoes.

The worst thing was that I had to wear a uniform and in my whole life I had never worn a uniform. Kelson Academy's uniform wasn't a usual uniform. In fact it looked like something straight out of Gossip Girl. A navy blue blazer with white piping, a navy blue skirt and a white shirt paired with black ballerinas and knee high white socks. Tiana would have loved it but I hated it. The uniform was so not me. I had to thank my stars that the skirt wasn't embarrassingly short.

"It's kind of cute you have to accept that," Melissa said as she saw me examining my uniform.

I sighed," I hate girly stuff."

"I did figure it out already...no offence."

"None taken," I grinned.

"They should at least have separate bathrooms for everyone...what if someone really has to go to pee or something?" I asked her.

She laughed, "You can go to the girl's washroom outside then. It's right next to dining hall."

"Oh good because I think I need to go," I placed the uniform on my bed after closing the closet. "I'll be right back."

"

But Chas-"

"When you gotta go, you gotta go," I told her and rushed out of the room.

I was glad that the dining hall was near my room because I wouldn't have made it any further. The washroom was surprisingly plush with marble flooring, tiled blue walls and modern white sinks.

As soon as I stepped out of the washroom I heard someone laughing. I turned around I saw Julian laughing as if there was no tomorrow.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked confused.

He pointed at my pyjamas, "What in the world are those?"

I looked down at my black pyjamas which had cute cartoon cows printed on them. The cows were shown with different grouchy expressions and underneath every cow was written "Moody cow". I wasn't a vain person but I realised how I might have looked at that time with my tangled hair, sleepy face, blue superman tee and "Moody cow" pyjamas.

"I love them okay," I snarled at him. He must have thought I was rabid dog because I'm sure I had sounded like one.

"Moody cow," He started to laugh again.

I wished he had looked bad at that time or was wearing some embarrassing sponge bob boxers but he wasn't. He looked as good as he looked on T.V. In fact, he looked even better. His blond hair looked like spun gold falling softly on his forehead. The black tee shirt he was wearing was a little thin, so it hugged him in all the right places. I could almost make out his abs. He was wearing dark blue track pants below.

"Excuse me, if you are done making a fool of yourself can I go? Some of us have work to do.

"Can I borrow those pyjamas some time?" he asked with a poker face.

"Why don't you go and jump of cliff, bogger boy?" I scoffed and walked off.

As I was walking towards my room I could still hear Julian's wicked cackle ringing in my ears. I had to do something about him. He didn't know with whom he was messing. No one at my previous school would have dared to act like that with me. He was going to have the Chas wrath unleashed on him. Julian was such a jerk, I had to play a fitting prank on him, a prank which would have embarrassed him in front of everyone. He was obsessed with his good looks wasn't he? What if I did something to hinder them?

"What are you grinning all about?" Emily asked as I entered the room. Melissa had already gone for a shower.

"Nothing really," I couldn't wipe the grin off my face because I had the perfect prank in mind.

"You look frighteningly evil at the moment," Melissa giggled.

"I know something is totally on your mind right now."

"Actually I do have something in my mind but you'll have to wait for it."

"You just got into fuss yesterday."

"Oh trust me this thing is worth it."

*******

"We are in the same section," Melissa declared happily.

"I seriously don't get this education system." I shook my head.

"What is so hard about it?" Emily asked. "We just have to sit in the class while the teachers pour in and out of the class."

"You mean if we have the English period, we have to just sit in class and the teacher will come and teach us? And then when the English period finishes and we have to keep sitting and the History teacher will come in and teach us?" I said carefully.

"Exactly," Emily nodded. "But we have to go to the school gym during PE and to the school theatre during Drama class otherwise we don't have to change any classes."

"Okay..."

"I know you are a little confused but it will soon be clear," Melissa said kindly.

"You guys are so lucky, you get to be in same class." Emily said enviously.

"We'll be together in lunch and we have Drama and PE together," Melissa tried to cheer up Emily.

"It can't be that bad," I smiled.

*******

No one told me there was an assembly on every Monday morning. The whole school had to stand in lines according to their sections in the school garden. The teachers stood on a stage which was right in front of us. The prefects went from line to line checking students' uniform. The "defaulters" were made to stand in a separate line which was known as the tardy line. What kind of school had my parents enrolled me into? A military school would have been better.

"Are you serious?" I moaned.

"Shhh..." Emily looked towards me. "You are not allowed to talk."

"Oh man..." I rolled my eyes as the Principal began with his speech. It started with him wishing all the students a very good morning. Good morning my foot. The rest of the assembly went in a blur because I was too busy not paying attention to what was happening on the stage. I just heard little snippets when a girl came on stage to read the news. Yes, she actually read the headlines from the morning newspaper. Then a boy read out the 'Thought for the day' from a piece of paper. Thought of the day was basically a proverb, "Great talkers are little doers." The boy just read it out and left the stage. We were given two minutes to think about the "Thought of the day".

That's what all the assembly was about. After the assembly, all of us paraded out of the school field in organised lines. My friends back home were not going to believe what I was going through. This was worse than being in a prison.

The classroom was like any other classroom. I sat beside Melissa on a wooden bench which had a table attached to it. The table even had drawers to keep out stuff in it.

A man with dark grey hair entered out class. I'm not much into fashion myself but the man was wearing weird clothes. He had a loud yellow shirt on which had flower print on it with light grey trousers.

"Good morning class," He said placing the books in his hands on the desk.

"Who is that?" I asked incredulously.

"Mr Strange, he's Mrs Strange's husband. He's a little rustic but not essentially bad," Melissa told me.

The class mumbled a dull 'Good morning' back to Mr Strange.

"So, I heard there's a new student in Section B," Mr Strange said conversationally.

The students were divided in seven sections at Section Academy namely A, B, C, D, E, F and G. Each section had thirty-five students in it. The sections were allotted randomly. I was in section B.

"That's her," Melissa called out pointing at me.

"Please come here and introduce yourself," Mr Strange said in a clear British accent.

I stood up grumpily and went towards the teacher's desk.

"So, tell us about yourself." He said gently.

"I'm Chastity Lane and I'm from Sandbay High which is in Sandbay. I'm brand new here," I finished off lamely.

"And she loves to wear Moody cow pyjamas," a boy announced from one of the back rows. The boy was undoubtedly Julian.

The class laughed but Mr Stange kept a straight face, "That comment was uncalled for Julian. I would advise you to keep your comments to yourself if you don't want to write an essay on Mark Twain, six pages long and single spaced."

That was enough to shut him up. He was so going to deserve what I was going to do to him.

*******

Author's Note: You know I actually have the "Moody Cow" Pyjamas. Do you have any such embarrassing pyjamas? Pyjamas which you love to wear in the privacy of your bedroom?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Pranking The Bad Boy Від emilishepard

Підліткова література

10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...
Dare or Dare? | COMPLETED Від Leila Adams

Підліткова література

318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
The Good Girl Boxer Від May Conner

Підліткова література

2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
3.2K 243 31
Charlie doesn't want anything to do with love, while Julian gets a taste of it for the first time. How can two impossibly stuborn people even begin t...