Is this happiness ?

Por Soukoku_lover

Soukoku high School au full of fluff because these two deserve to be happy too. Characters may be ooc especia... Más

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XXXX
Chapter XXXXI
Chapter XXXXII
Chapter XXXXIII
Chapter XXXXIV
Chapter XXXXV
Chapter XXXXVI
Chapter XXXXVII
Chapter XXXXVIII
Chapter XXXXIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX

Chapter XXV

9.8K 404 518
Por Soukoku_lover

Chuuya was sitting in the waiting area of the hospital as the Doctors were checking on his injured friend. It was just now that he remembered he should contact Odasaku but he couldn't since he didn't have the other's number. He thought about going back to school but didn't have to as he noticed his sensei hurriedly entering. He directly headed to the ginger who pointed at the room where Dazai was treated :"The doctor still didn't get out ...

Odasaku sighed and set beside the other. It seems that it was a student who saw what happened who went back to school and informed him. "Thank you for everything ..." Oda whispered as he petted the other's back gently since he was the one calling both the ambulance and the cops, he even had the reflex to memorize the car's number and tell the cops about it :"You should go back home and rest now ..."

"It was that bitch ..." Chuuya muttered :"All of this happened because of me ... if he never got involved with me then none of this would have happened ..." he couldn't hold his tears back anymore but he fastly forgot about them as the doctor finally went out.

Both of them got closer to the doctor just to hear him say that the brunet only had a broken arm and leg and some stitches here and there, nothing more dangerous. Odasaku sighed in relief then asked if they could join the other for which the doctor nodded. "Let's go inside ." Oda said as he pulled the ginger who just backed away :"I ... will go for now ... so ... take good care of him, sensei ..."

Chuuya was going to run away but his teacher managed to stop him :"At least enter and check on him, it will make him feel better since ... you're probably the one he wants to see the most now ..."

"I can't !" The redhead yelled without looking back then went to his saddened tone as more tears fell down his cheeks :"I could never face him after knowing that what happened was because of me ... even if he forgives me, i could never forgive myself ... so just ... tell him that i left him in the road alone ... that i didn't wait for him ... that i never cared for him ... please sensei, let him hate me ..." and that was the last thing he said before pulling away and storming out of the hospital.

"These brats sure overthink everything ..." Oda thought as he entered his nephew's room. The first thing he noticed were the plaster casts on both the right arm and leg :"It seems that you will be resting for a while ..."

"It does ..." Dazai muttered tiredly, he sure wasn't prepared for this and even more for what his uncle said after that.

Oda slowly set on the chair there as he thought of the other's reaction after what he was going to say :"With your parents though ...

"What ..." The brunet didn't even finish his sentence as the other added :"I promised the next time you do something dangerous i will send you back to your parents besides, i will be working so i can't take care of you and don't bother arguing i already called them and Kunikida is in the post police to take care of that girl then he will take you back to Yokohama ."

Even if he was tired, Dazai still managed to yell, something he usually never does :"You can't do this to me ! Especially now ! Chuuya-

"Forget about him already ..." Oda interrupted :"You just ruined everything with that last move, you thought you would help him but you just made him hate himself now that he thinks that what happened is his own fault ."

"But it isn't !" Dazai retorted angrily :"Call him now, i need to talk to him ! You can't just end everything like this !!"

"He just left while saying that he could never face you and that he wants you to hate him ... so just move on Dazai, this is probably the best for both of you ." His uncle adviced but he knew his nephew would never be convinced this easily.

"I can't !" Dazai yelled making his uncle think "They are just the same" as he remembered how Chuuya said the same thing just before :"I love him ..." the brunet added with a saddened tone :"No way i could give up on him now ... not after all what happened ..."

"You're neither the first nor the last who has to give up on their love ..." Oda knew way too well that he was being harsh but this still was the truth and his nephew has to face the reality.

"At least call him ..." Dazai whispered, it seemed that he would start crying at any moment and Oda sure wasn't in the mood to comfort him :"I get that i was the wrong one and even that i should leave but i don't want to leave everything like this ... let me talk to him and convince him that it wasn't his fault ... i don't want him to feel guilty for something he never did ... also ..." he paused for a moment then added :"... i want him to wait for me because i'm definitely not giving up on him !"

Odasaku sighed tiredly, he really hated dealing with teenagers, they had way 'too many unnecessary feelings' he would say so he just ended up nodding to what the other asked for :"I will try but i'm not promising anything ..."

The brunet made sure to emphasize on that point :"Don't mention that i will be leaving ..." he wanted to be the one to say it so that he sees the other's reaction.

"Okay ..." Oda nodded again, he didn't even have the energy to ask why since he reserved it for his sister's yelling when he will call her later.

Chuuya never thought he could ever cry as much as he did that night. The worst is that everywhere he looks, he would just have memories of moments he shared with Dazai, his first true friend. In his room, he would remember how he went from thinking of talking to him the next day to when he talked to him each night on the phone. In the classroom, all he could look at was the empty desk beside him but from times to times, he still would see the other staring and softly smiling at him. In the infirmary, the library, the roof top, the courtyard, the train, the bus ... he would remember him anywhere he goes and this just made everything way worse for his poor little heart and mind.

He decided he would forget everything about him and act like they never knew each other, that's why he was silently cursing himself now that he was walking towards his sensei and wondering who is taking care of Dazai now that his teacher is at school :"Sen ... sensei ..."

Odasaku stopped and looked back at his embarassed student :"How ..." 'is Dazai' he wanted to say but he couldn't let these words out of his mouth that he ended up asking :"How are you ?"

"I am fine and Dazai is also fine ." Oda answered while the other's face was turning from red to redder :"I know it's about him you wanted to ask ."

"I .. no ... it's not like ..." Chuuya carried on stuttering some incoherent words till his teacher interrupted him :"Ah, i remembered something, i have an urgent work i should take care of so i can't accompagny Dazai home since he's getting out of the hospital today, Can you please go to the hospital, accompany him and stay with him at home till i come back ?

"I can't face-

"Please !" Oda pleaded as he thought "Why am i begging my own student ? Dazai sure will pay for this one !" His phone rang at that exact moment so he added :"I'm counting on you okay ." Before taking the call and going away leaving an all flustered Chuuya there.

Chuuya couldn't help but tense up now that he was beside Dazai's hospital room, he was going to open it then he backed away, he did the same thing again and pulled away. He sure wasn't ready to face the other now, what was he supposed to say especially that he wasn't there when Dazai woke up ? Was he supposed to apologize or just act as if nothing happened ? He still was thinking when the door was suddenly pulled open by someone behind him and his heart stopped. He stood still as the tall blonde guy entered the room :"Are you ready ?"

"I am ." Dazai answered and Chuuya's heart instently skipped a beat at hearing his voice. 

Kunikida pulled the wheelchair then helped the brunet sit on it :"Kimishita Mei wasn't arrested as she is a minor but only one call from your brother made them put her in a psychiatric hospital, you owe him that one."

"Not Ranpo please ... i don't want to owe him anything ..." Dazai muttered exasperatedly as he adjusted himself on the chair.

"So Dazai has a brother ... but I wonder who this guy is ..." Chuuya thought but panicked the second the blonde called him :"Hey you, you are the one Oda-san sent to help Dazai, come here and take him down, he'll show you my car, i will just talk to the doctors then join you okay ." And he instently stormed out leaving a super panicked Chuuya who didn't know what to do now that Dazai was staring at him. 

He was going to go away but immediatly stopped and already felt tears forming in his eyes as he heard the other pronounce his name :"Chuuya ... you finally came ..."

He slowly turned to face the other while looking down and holding his school bag close to his chest, maybe this way, he would stop his heart that wants to burst out :"How ... are you ..." he managed to ask after a long moment of silence.

"I'm super fine !!" The brunet answered with a cheerful tone to reassure him :"I just ..." now he went to his gentle tone :"... i missed you, Chuuya ."

The ginger didn't realize when his bag fell down the same time as a tear fell down his cheek, he hurriedly wipped it and grabbed his bag then went behind the other to push the wheelchair :"Let's just go down as the mister asked us to ."

"His name is Kunikida Doppo ." Dazai remarked before putting his left hand on the one the redhead was using to push the chair :"Thank you for coming, Chuuya ."

Chuuya blushed but didn't answer making Dazai's heart ache, he just took the other down and found Kunikida waiting for them beside his car :"What were you doing ?? You just wasted two minutes of my precious time !!"

"He's a perfectionnist so don't mind him ..." Dazai whispered but the blonde still heard him as he went to help get him into the car :"You are lucky that your father is overseas ...

"I sure am ." The brunet affirmed before calling the ginger who was sneaking away :"Come and sit beside me, Chuuya~"

"Ku .. Kunikida-san is here so you don't need me ..." Chuuya stuttered as he backed away :"Now i have to go ..."

"I get that you don't want to stay with this crazy freak, unfortunately, i have some documents i need to take care of so you have to accompagny him home, i thought that was your deal with Oda-san ?" Kunikida said as he got in his car leaving the backdoor open so that Chuuya sits beside the brunet.

"It .. was ..." the ginger muttered before getting into the car and feeling all shy since the one beside him moved closer to him and wouldn't stop staring at him while smiling :"Chuuya will take care of me~" he singsonged.

"So your name is Chuuya ?" Kunikida asked as he stared at the road but the brunet surprised him when he irritatingly said :"Don't call him with his first name ..."

"I am Nakahara Chuuya and i don't have a problem with him calling me that way ..." Chuuya answered now confusingly staring up at the black aura around the one beside him.

"I DO have a problem !" Dazai made sure to emphasize on the 'I Do' part making the other shiver.

"What's your problem now ?" Kunikida asked before a thought crosses his mind making him stop his car instently then look back at the other two for a moment. Chuuya looked back confusingly while Dazai kept his glare then he put his hand on Chuuya's making him blush so hard and the blonde opened his eyes widely :"Oh ...

He turned and started his engine again as he thought "Oda-san never mentionned that !!!!!!!" While Dazai had a satisfied expression and Chuuya an embarassed one as he tried to pull his hand away of the other's grip who would just hold it tighter.

They finally reached the building and Chuuya sighed as he finally got out of that car but it didn't take too long since he remembered that they will be in that apartment all alone. Kunikida made everything worse when he petted Chuuya's shoulder gently :"I know he could be annoying but he also can be lovely and caring so take good care of your boyfriend, Nakahara ."

"Wait ... what ... where did that come from ?!!!!!!" Chuuya exclaimed with a flashed face while Dazai just chuckled and silently thanked the blonde.

*We have Kunikida this time XD and guys ... get prepared for more angst~ x)
*Don't forget to tell me your thoughts about this chapter ^_^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

663K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
258K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...