Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

1.

21.8K 847 422
By NiyAlsina

Sebastian Lorizio

"How was your day?" I asked Bash when he got into the car and fastened his seatbelt.

Pops started calling him lil Bash when he got around two. He was bad as hell, always getting into stuff and drawing on the walls. The name just stuck after that.

"Good." He shrugged.

"Let me see your behavior chart." I held my hand out.

"I lost it." He lied.

"Don't make me unfasten this seatbelt. Let me see it, Elias."

He sucked his teeth and dug into his bookbag for the paper that he handed to me crumbled up.

"Why did you get in trouble?"

"Because I pushed this boy off the slide." He said nonchalantly. As bad as I wanted to laugh, I didn't.

"Why?"

"Because he made me mad."

"How did he make you mad, Elias?" If you don't know, this is a common thing for us. He has bad days a lot, but I know my son is a good kid. Just has a bad temper.

"He cut me in the lunch line and got the last burger."

"You can't do things like that because something doesn't go your way. What if he got hurt?" I chastised him and he stared out the window even though we haven't moved yet. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

"He didn't though."

"Elias..." He reminds me so much of Valencia and lord knows how much she pisses me off with her nonchalant attitude and smart mouth.

"Yes?" He smiled, showing off his dimples.

"I want you to apologize to him on Monday."

"Okay."

"And mean it."

"Hmm." He crossed his arms.

"And you're still getting your ass beat when we get home." I told him hearing him mumbled under his breath. "Speak up."

"I didn't say nothing."

"Alright then."

"We gonna go see mommy?" He asked just like he always does everyday after school.

"Yeah."

°•°•°•°•°

"Wassup, bitch!" Amir stood up when I walked inside Valencia's room.

"Bitch!" Malia, Him and Malina's three year old daughter repeated.

"No, don't say that, princess. Your mom will kill me." He told her even though she probably wasn't even listening.

"Where's AJ?" I asked while dapping him up.

"With his mom." AJ is his two year old son that isn't Malina's. He slipped up and cheated, obviously unprotected, hence, AJ.

It was a one night thing, so they aren't together, but she is a baby mama from hell. Malina and him aren't together but he's working on getting her back.

"Hi uncle Bash!" Malia yelled, hugging onto my legs.

"Why are you so loud?" Amir asked her. "Use your inside voice."

I chuckled while picking her up to kiss her cheek, "Hey, Lia."

"Wassup lil Bash." Amir gave Elias a dap.

"Any changes." I pulled up a chair next to Valencia's bedside.

"Nope, she's still responsive though. Doctor says it's all up to her." Amir said.

That night I came home to ambulances and police cars. They had rushed Val to the hospital. Her heart stopped on the way, but they were able to revive her.

She lost a lot of blood and lost consciousness. Her dad was able to give her blood, but she suffered from four seizures back to back and slipped into a coma shortly after.

Last month she squeezed my hand when I asked her to for the first time, but she still hasn't waken up.

"Who wants something from the cafeteria?" Amir asked making Malia's eyes instantly lit up when he brought up food.

"Me! Daddy I want some food!" She jumped up and down with her hands up.

"Malia.."

"Yes daddy."

"You don't have to yell."

"Oh...right." She said softer this time.

He grabbed both her and Elias' hands before leaving me by myself.

"I'm gonna need you to wake up." I told Valencia even though I wasn't going to get a response. "I miss you...a lot. I would love for you to yell at me or argue with me, something. I miss your voice."

My eyes teared up knowing I wasn't going to get a response. All I want is for her to talk to me.

"I miss you so much, you don't understand. Eli needs you and so do I. I lo--I just want you to wake up. And you still owe me a daughter. You pinky promised." I chuckled, wiping my eyes.

The police never did find out who did it and it didn't help much without her being conscious to tell what happened.

The door opened and I expected it to be Amir, but it wasn't.

"You still don't know how to listen after four years. I told your ass to not come here."

"And why should I listen to you? I'll see her if I fucking want to." She snapped as if it was supposed to bother me.

"Listen, you eat pussy, but you're not a man so I advise you to watch the way you talk to me before I knock your ass out."

"She didn't like you when she was awake before so what's going to change? You have a son together and all you will ever be is a baby daddy." She sat in the chair on the other side of Valencia and crossed her legs.

"Bitch-"

"Daddy, uncle Amir got me some candy." He held the starburst up to me.

"No I didn't, he took them from me."

"Did you do that?" I asked him.

"No." He smiled. Elias knows when he's done something wrong, but it's funny to him. I don't know where he gets this from.

"You want some Lia?" He sat next to her and she nodded.

"How are you going to take my shit and offer it to somebody else?"

"You shouldn't curse. It's bad." Elias told him while giving Malia some of his starbursts.

"Thank you, Eli." She giggled which Amir didn't like. He got up and sat in between them.

"You don't talk to boys." He told her.

"But Eli is my best friend."

"Like hell he is."

"Who's she?" Elias pointed at Saadia. Usually I would tell him that's rude, but in this case it doesn't apply.

"Nobody you need to worry about." I said making Amir laugh loudly.

"Inside voice." Malia pressed his lips together.

I put Elias on the bed where he likes to be everyday we come here. I'm glad he has a bond with Val even though she's not here mentally.

"You're so pretty mommy." He ran his finger through her natural curls that I'm quite fond of.

"Only on the outside." Amir said making me side eye him.

We stayed until it was one in the morning and it was just me and Elias. He had fell asleep cuddled up next to Valencia.

"Bash, we have to go." I picked him up, which woke him out of his sleep.

"But I don't want to." His bottom lip began to tremble making me sigh. This happens every time.

"We have to." I wiped his tears with my thumb. "We'll come back tomorrow, okay?" He nodded. "Good, now give mommy a kiss."

He leaned down and kissed her cheek. The look on his face breaks my heart every time.

"When is she gonna wake up from her nap?" Elias asked me when I stepped into the elevator.

"Soon."

"How soon is soon?"

"Very soon." That was all I could tell him. I didn't want to give him false hope.

But for his sake and my sanity, I sure hope it's soon.

♡♡♡♡

How are you enjoying the story so far?

Valencia's in a coma. 🤷🏾

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
45.8K 428 19
*I wrote this before the newest books were released* Warner and Juliette are finally married. Everything seems be perfect. In fact, too perfect. Wh...
34.2K 1.7K 27
It's 2 years later and Jacob and Chresanto are still together, living with there children Xavier and Alianna who are now 5 years old. life is good, a...
6.5K 195 7
Chris and Alysa come to terms with their engagement. Several things threaten the wedding including exes and family. They enjoy parenting their now on...