lee jihoon(woozi) | 더 리듬 the...

By seraeki

[COMPLETED] ↻ about a boy who lost his inspiration until one day he met a girl who plays piano beautifully. ... More

❥ intro
first-melody☽
second-melody☽
third-melody☽
fourth-melody☽
fifth-melody☽
sixth-melody☽
seventh-melody☽
eighth-melody☽
nineth-melody☽
rhythm☽
11th-melody☽
12th-melody☽
13th-melody☽
14th-melody☽
15th-melody☽
16th-melody☽
#1 seventeen & melody☽
#2 seventeen & melody☽
#3 seventeen & melody☽
#4 seventeen & melody☽
#5 seventeen & melody☽
#6 seventeen & melody☽
18th-melody☽
19th-melody☽
the rhythm☽
21st-melody☽
22nd-melody☽
24th-melody☽
25th-melody☽
26th-melody☽
27th-melody☽
28th-melody☽
29th-melody☽
second rhythm☽
31st-melody☽
32nd-melody☽
❥ outro

23rd-melody☽

415 18 12
By seraeki

"yul-ah"

"do you like jihoon hyung?"

Mingyu spits it out, as bravely as he can. Deep inside him, wishing Melody not to say something that he don't want to hear. He waits with his heart beating nervously.

The girl's step seems to can't continue the journey, but she haven't turn her body around to look at him.

Kim Mingyu just watch the body standing mysteriously not that far from him. With a lot of emotions inside his heart and mind, he wants to walk closer towards the girl so bad but his feet suddenly feels heavier and somehow he can see the wall that preventing him to go there.

MELODY'S POV

"Do you like jihoon hyung?"

His question immediately makes my legs stop from moving and my heart start to beat even faster. I want to ignore so i push myself to move forward but I can't, my body somehow don't want to cooperate with me.

Why he have to ask this question?

From other times, why it have to be now?

From another thing he can ask why it had to be that?

I let out a very long sigh with my eyes that closing tightly. I keep denying what inside my mind, i keep saying there's no way it can't be right, I shake my head slowly.

Honestly, about that guy named lee jihoon; since last night he can't get out from my mind. Without any warning, he even came to my dream. He's shining so brightly while wearing his the most beautiful smile on his lips singing the most beautiful song with his the most beautiful voice.

Memory in the forest keeps appearing into my head like it can't escape especially when his coldness that warmth me by his touched from his beautiful hand that make me feel safer as he grip me tighter with his beautiful fingers.

Because of him i can't focus at all in the class, I keep questioning myself about a lots of things. Why i have to feel this way, how can it become like this. Is this the right thing to feel but somehow it feel wrong because i just know him, not that long ago.

But, Mingyu's question gives me that feeling, I feel strangely want to say something. This strange feeling tells me that I shouldn't deny and I shouldn't ignore the question.

With a strong instinct I turns my body around to face Mingyu who already staring at me emotionally. His eyes that meets mine, he's saying something with it but I can't understand, I can't see what he's try to say with his eyes. So i take a step forward and walks closer to him to see his eyes with a better sight.

"Yul-ah.." he mumbles my name softly, he seems trying to say something but I don't know why i feel like I don't want him to say anything. Maybe because I already can read from his face about what he's trying to say.

If what I think is right, he shouldn't say it now.
Wrong... very wrong timing.

"Mingyu-ya listen up..." I cut his words before he can say anything from his mind. I take a deep breath before continue what im trying to say,

"I'm not sure, but i think it's a yes......" i said and look away as i can see his shivering eyes that looking at me

"W-what do you mean?" He asks, even though I know he already understands what i mean. I let out a hard breath and look at him again

"i like him, lee jihoon" i said it confidently.

As i look into his eyes, I suddenly feel bad but I seriously can't deny this feeling. Even though I'm not fully confidence of it but i can feel that it's true.

It can be wrong later, but from now it's seriously right i can feel it's real and i know i can find it out more as i get to know him more in future.

But in a state of now, it's real.

MINGYU POV

"I i like him, lee jihoon"

That's no way, she shouldn't feel that way. Why it have to be jihoon hyung? Why it can't be me?

Can't she see? How much I actually like her? I never feel this way before, but when i meet her again in the first year of high school I realized only her that i can see. Everyday staring at her secretly, asked how she's doing through haru. Protecting her silently behind her back. But she never see me.

Then she meet jihoon hyung, not that long enough to like him, there's no way, I can't believe this.

Admitting it's my fault, for never make a move towards her first. Im regretting it i feel so stupid it's make me feel like a loser. But I can't lose her just like that. I determined, I want to steal her heart away.

It shouldn't be real, about she's liking him.

And there's no way for jihoon to like her back,
I wish.

It ends up with silences, she just stand in front of me silently while me staring at the ground; imagining my heart that break into pieces and fall on it pathetically.

I suddenly lost for words, still being affected a lot by what she just confessed. I just can't and never can accept it, how can i lost her when she just right in front of me. I lost my own opportunity, the chance. Once again I admit how stupid i was.

But I shouldn't be this way, I still can fight and restart again. Positivity immediately hits me makes me raises my head up to look at her.

"I like you," I determinedly said.

I don't care anymore, I want to let it out. Everything, everything that i held for a long time by myself.

She looks at me for a long time, she looks shocked and dazed in speechlessness.

I wait, for what she will say even though I already know what will come out from that lips.

What Melody expected, it became true.

She stands in cluelessness, she doesn't know what to do or what to say. She gulps and stares deeper into the guy's eyes, he seems to wait for something and Melody understands it.

Melody bites her lips and put both of her hands beside Mingyu's arms and pinch it softly.

"I...i-m sorry" Melody tries to inject as much confidence into her voice as possible, she at the same time don't want to hurt her precious friend's feeling but she can't lie with her own feeling.

"I was so stupid" Mingyu suddenly says. He looks at Melody with a frown on his face and his eyes that already teary. The man trying to hold back the tears to be manly but deep inside him the pain that he feels only him can explain.

"I shouldn't be this coward, I should bravely talk to you on that time but i was so stupid such a scaredy-cat" he blames himself nonstop while closing his eyes.

"Mingyu...." Melody pinches his arms tighter, feeling wrong inside her. It's also hurt her to see Mingyu like that but she doesn't sure what she should say either.

"I should talk to you first, before jihoon hyung come into your life but....." he adds more in despair

He stay silence for some seconds and opens his eyes again, he looks at Melody determinedly. He pushes Melody's hands off from his arms slowly and he puts his hands on her shoulders softly.

"Listen up lee seonyul, i will still stay with this feeling and I don't care who you like"

"Because i like you"

"And because i like you i will continue"

"Until you only can see me"

✘ ✘✘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 545 23
Dino x Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
108K 8.3K 33
❝you need to step your hannah montana game up❞ ─ the story about a boy who has his idol as an internet friend
124K 2.5K 82
welcome to a carat y/n life! enjoy💕
179K 2.3K 50
𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 : [𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒] 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞] - 케렌✨