Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

By AndieMalikPayne93

What happens when Andie from the Midnight Diamond Pack, daughter of a very protective Alpha Pack finds out th... More

Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 1: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 2: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 3: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 4: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 5: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 6: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 7: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 8: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 9: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 10: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 11: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 13: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 14: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 15: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 16: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 17: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 18: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 19: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 20: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 21: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Chapter 12: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

2.4K 48 4
By AndieMalikPayne93

Andie's POV

"My, my, my... look who we have here.." sang that voice that I knew oh-to-well by now.

"Leave her alone!! You never loved her!" I spat back, looking straight into those eyes that held nothing but evil.

"Oh, don't push your luck sweetheart!" And right then and there he picked her up by her hair and dragged her through a set of black silk sheets.

I couldn't do nothing to help her. This man had been smart enough to tie me up with cuffs before going after her. She was helpless an after having my sisters incident, I swore to protect her until I died. I was such a sad excuse for a femme werewolf. I couldn't even protect my own blood.

As I tugged on these damned cuffs, I heard her yelling for a name I wasn't quite familiar with.

"Thaddeus, Thaddeus!!! P-p-please, T-T-Thaddeus!!!!!" Her voice now drowned with pain, agony, but overall overflowed with fear. The fear of being killed, raped, and many other things all because of the Phoenix Order of Vampires. I don't blame my grandfather for this, I don't. He was merely in love with my grandmother. Love, love conquers even the most difficult situations.

By now I had mind-linked Liam and told him where we where being held. He replied instantly saying he'd be here in ten minutes, at the most. I was glad to ha found him. He saved me from my inner beasts and showed me what it was to love and feel loved. I now knew that deep down, this Thaddeus guy had made quite the impact on Giselle.

"Let. Her. Go!!!" yelled a new voice. This pulled me out of la-la-land.

A large muscular body stalked towards me. I grew afraid, quickly. I caved. "Please, don't cave... I'm with Liam."

"How do you know Liam?" I asked confidently.

"We met on our way here, he's a keeper." At this I chuckled, momentarily making me forget my bound hands. The thought of him being gay quickly passed my mind, but the way he acted said otherwise. Thank god!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe, sweetheart...." I felt arms on my back wiggling me on the bed.

"Mmmm..." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Baby, wake up... you were smiling in your sleep. I hope you were dreaming about me." Liam grinned.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Li. Actually, I was having a dream... it was sort of like a premonition. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure." I smiled and started to explain the dream, getting a few "mhmm's" and "aahh's" in between. When I had finally finished, Liam had a straight face. He showed no emotion. It's like he was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about, Li?" I placed my hand on his cheek and stroked it. He twitched and leaned into my neck and pecked me lightly. I grabbed the back of his head and massaged his head.

"Andie, do you think the dream means anything? Like to have Giselle safe, maybe this Thaddeus guy can save her."

"I-I don't know.. Maybe? How long has Giselle been gone?"

"It's been a week, week and a half, at the most."

"I'm worried ... Angelo said he'd talked to her last Wednesday. And still she hasn't gotten here. Don't you think that she'd be here by now?" I couldn't believe that Angelo still hadn't made any efforts to bring back Giselle. I could wait any longer. My grandmother was on the verge of reenacting the crucifixion but with me as Jesus. And all because she was my responsibility that day. I still had her bags filled with her makeup collection.

"I don't know what to tell you babe... I know to miss her. And don't think for a minute it was your fault. This whole Phoenix Order was after her. They were bound to come for her sooner or later." Explained Liam as I let tears run freely down my cheeks. He was right up to a certain point. I didn't want to blame myself, but I couldn't help but feel all the guilt.

"I can't help it Liam! I can't, I was there and I should've gone with her! The damn food could've waited." I cried. Liam pulled me into his strong arms and rubbed met back soothingly to try and calm me. I hugged him back and left small tear stains on his left shoulder.

"Look at me. Andie, look at me, please baby.." pleaded Liam lifting my chin with his index finger.

Looking into his eyes, he leaned in and kissed me. "I love you so much." Confessed Liam.

"I love you too, Liam." I leaned in and kissed him again.

"Lets go make breakfast." Liam stood up from the bed and pulled me by my arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelo's POV

A week and a half had already gone by and I still hadn't gone to go "rescue" Giselle. Andie had stopped talking to me as did Liam. I knew they'd lost all hopes of me going and getting her from the palace. Truthfully I was only waiting for the right moment to go and mate with her to create the most powerful offspring with Giselle. The only thing holding me back was the fact that Thaddeus has already come into the picture. I hadn't been counting on that, mostly because Giselle had been terrified when he stalked her the day they went to the mall. Thaddeus was a shifter, not a hybrid. Meaning he could shift into anything. That day he really did seam like a vampire, his pale skin and lifeless eyes. But really he was the protector. I was the Phoenix Orders king. I was to mate with her to make the Sun Goddess more powerful.

"Ring, ring ring..." My phone vibrated in my pocket. Pulling it out I saw that it was my aunt Sheryl.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Angelo... there's bad news.."

"What do you mean there's bad news, Sheryl?"

"It's AUNT Sheryl to you! Thaddeus has Giselle."

"How? I specifically told you to watch her!" I screamed into the phone.

"I was on my way to her room and I didn't see her anywhere. My guess is that he came in earlier and took her."

"Well go find her!!!"

"Angelo, you know perfectly well that I can't go out into the sun."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

I'd walked towards the kitchen when I heard Angelo talking on the phone.

"Hello?" he answered and clenched his fists.

"What do you mean there's bad news, Sheryl?!" he yelled. "How? I specifically told you to watch her!" He screamed into the phone. Now this threw me off. Why would he have this 'Sheryl' lady watching Giselle, wasn't that HIS job. "Well go find her!" he ordered the person on the phone. "I don't care!! Go. Find. Her." He enunciated each word and abruptly hung up.

I ran back up stairs and explained everything to Andie. She burst into tears and said, "Liam, we have to do something. I'm not going to just sit back and wait. What of Angelo's up to something?"

As if she felt something, she sprung up from the bed and ran downstairs with me hot on her heels. Jumping the last few steps she came face to face with Angelo and slapped him. A deep growl escaped her mouth. Her protective mode was on. Let me tell you, you did not want to be anywhere near her. To add to that, we waited to mate on the full moon. So she was sexually frustrated and pissed.

I was so caught up in my own world that I hadn't noticed that she shifted into her white wolf. Her fur wen looked rough and her eyes were glossed with anger and many more emotions. Mind-linking me she said, "Liam, don't hold me responsible for what happened to this little bitch! He either speaks now or he dies!" I patted her fur and nodded a yes and let her do what she had too. Angelo smirked and stood in a fighting position. This angered me and I let my wolf through and shifted.

Letting a protective growl escape my mouth I jumped forward and landed on top of him. "What's going on here." Boomed a loud voice. Immediately I recognized it as Alpha Jesse's. I looked back and saw that Andie had been forced to shift back into her human form. Wrapped in a blanket she mind-linked me and told me to do the same so we'd be able to explain to her dad the situation.

"What's going on?" started Alpha Jesse.

"I don't know dad, ask Angelo." spat Andie. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist to try and calm her. Alpha Jesse looked towards Angelo awaiting an answer.

"I'm waiting." Began Alpha Jesse. You had to know better than to leave an angered Alpha unanswered. This was pretty much his family you were talking about. So the subject was as sensitive as can be. "Oh so help me God, you better answer me now, Angelo!!" boomed Alpha Jesse. I became tense and could feel my wolf clawing me from the inside to be given its release to jump this so called 'beta' of mine.

"Angelo, I trusted you." I said to him. "I trusted my pack and pretty much my life with you. How could you do something like this to us, to me." I couldn't believe this. He had this smirk on his face that spoke louder than his words at this moment. Literally.

"So, you want answers." Angelo decided he'd start talking now. Impeccable timing, your majesty. Note my sarcasm.

"I did this to fulfill my purpose in life. To procreate the greatest and most powerful offspring of hybrids. With Giselle, that is." Explained Angelo, that stupid smirk never leaving his lips. This little.... I didn't even have the right vocabulary to mentally insult him. That was it, I let my alpha wolf take over and I welcomed the shift. Hearing my bones crush and my skin stretch I pounced onto him and began clawing at his still human form.

I made sure to press my heavy paws at the base of his neck to slowly cut his breathing. I wanted him dead. I was so angry cause if he did this to Andie's aunt, imagine what he could have done to her if she were a hybrid. Alpha Jesse allowed me to have my rounds before he pulled my tail and I had to submit to him. He was my alpha right now.

Allowing my human body to come , I grabbed the blanket Andie held out for me and wrapped myself in it. "What do you mean by 'your' purpose?" Asked Andie. She tried to remain calm.

"My, my ,my... You still don't get it do you-" Angelo trailed off looking up to the sky as if he were in deep thought, then looked back straight into her eyes and smiled. "I am... The king of the Phoenix Order." We all gasped, Andie let out a cry and fell to the ground. He had been the one to kill her grandfather as well.

"Y-y-you monster!!!" she sobbed uncontrollably. There was no stopping her rampage on this, whatever Angelo was. Alpha Jesse seemed to just let the situation roll out. He was wise to let us handle it, as it would help not only with saving Giselle and finding out who Thaddeus was, but to teach us for when Andie and I went to being Alpha and Luna to our pack soon.

A deep, throaty growl escaped Andie's white wolf mouth. She was in a predatory and protective position. Angelo seemed unaffected by all this. As she was ready to strike I held her hind leg and spoke, "Who's Thaddeus?" I used my alpha tone with him knowing he wouldn't dare lie to me.

Angelo stiffened at the mention of that name. "How do you know that name?"

"I... Erh... It doesn't matter, tell me..." I stated. I'd almost revealed that part of Andie's dream last night.

"Well, if you must know. Thaddeus is the werewolf shifter who can save your kind. If he and Giselle mate, the Sun Goddess will be defeated and all vampires will be ruled by Thaddeus and Giselle. It's their destiny." He didn't even hesitate or stutter to answer. I knew he was telling the truth. That was an advantage I had with Angelo, he could never lie to me. Especially when I spoke with alpha authority. I nudged Andie's hind leg and allowed her to make some damage to Angelo, just so that we could have enough time to get to Thaddeus and Giselle.

Time was ticking as is, so as soon as Andie was done we left for the palace. It was quite the challenge to find it. It was hidden between so many forests.

As we approached the large golden double doors to the palace Andie grabbed my hand. "What is it love?"

"I can feel Giselle. She's okay, she seems... Happy." I smiled knowing that Giselle was alright. She was like a younger sister to me. Reminded me of my older sister Helena. Bubbly, shy, and most definitely outgoing in rare occasions. "I'm going to mind-link her okay..." Andie trailed off and gained as much information as she could in that little while.

"What did she say?" I asked wanting in on this mission.

"Well... We kinda.. Have to get rid a lady named Sheryl. She's Angelo's aunt. The one he'd been communicating with this whole time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andie's POV

We'd been running in our wolf forms for a while now. I grew tired quick all because I almost beat the living day lights out of Angelo. It felt so good to let out my anger on him. He caused all this, he had to know there were consequences. Law of life. You did something bad wrong or what have you and there were prices to be paid. Words of wisdom from my father.

Coming up to a set of golden double doors, I noticed Liam's hand approach the handle. "What is it love?" asked Liam.

"I can feel Giselle. She's okay, she seems... Happy." I explained to Liam. Because of us being in the same pack and having a close relationship we could sense each others emotions. Just like mates did. But we weren't mates. As you could already see, Liam is my mate and is Thaddeus to her. Probably. So sensing her happiness I mind-linked her.

"Giselle, are you okay?"

"Oh god, sissy... I-is that you?"

"Yes, it's me... Where are you?"

"I'm with Thaddeus, he's kept me safe from Sheryl."

"Sh-Sheryl ... Why does the name sound familiar."

"I don't know, but please come get me. I want to go home." Cried Giselle.

"Where here, but first there's something you should now..."

"What, what is it... please Andie tell me." She pleaded. I told her what happened with Angelo and where he was and about Sheryl. She now knew everything. She didn't have words to explain at all how she felt. She didn't know whether to feel disappointment or heartbreak. Cutting our mental connection I allowed Liam to break open the doors and we both ran in killing and draining any vampire that dared to get in our way. No matter what, we were leaving with the future rulers of the vampire clans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

COPYRIGHT 2014 (c)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY MY FAITHFUL READERS!!!! IM SO HAPPY MY STORY IS GROWING.

HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN AMAZING EASTER SUNDAY, YESTERDAY, I PLAYED VOLLEYBALL AND DAAYYUUMMMM!!! I AM MEGA SORE!!!

ANYWAYS...

You know the drill-

•VOTE

•COMMENT

•SHARE

Once again, thanks to ALL my readers!! You humble me with all your reads, fans, comments and shares. I'll try to update again this week. See y'all soon!

-AndieMalikPayne93-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
1.1M 41.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
378K 9.6K 29
Meet Jade Harrison, her brother is the alpha of the Crimson Pack. Of course she's important in the pack but not as important as her brother's mate, W...
40.8K 1.2K 63
18 year old Dawn, her 15 year old sister Dusk, and their father live as rogues. After the girl's mother died, their father goes to bars and gets drun...