Which Path Do I Take?

By Blueroxset

Just a little Carvie fanfic for those who love Carlos and Evie together Taken place after the events of Desce... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT AN UPDATE
Sequel

Chapter 17

2.3K 44 15
By Blueroxset

"I'm gonna go with outfit 4" Mal says.

"Thanks M!" I say hugging her. I go into the bathroom to change and I curl my hair in the process. About 1 hour later, Mal calls for me.

"Evie, Carlos is here!" Mal shouts.

I step outside and ask Carlos "So what do you think?" Carlos doesn't say anything but just stares at me. "Um, Carlos are you ok?" I ask him. "You...um...you look pre...I mean beaut...no you look gorgeous not that you don't look pretty and beautiful too but um...yeah" he stutters.

I laugh at how nervous he is. "Sorry" he says blushing. I grab his hand and say "I think its adorable." Just as Carlos was leaning in for a kiss, we hear someone speak.

"Gross, get a room!" We look to see Dude standing next to us.

"Dude, what are you doing here" I say petting him. "Just wanna see my best bud with his girl" he says. Carlos rolls his eyes and says "Dude, I told you to stay in the room with Jay." "I got bored" he said back.

I laughed at the two of them and said to Mal "M, I'll be back later." "Don't care" she shouts back to me. "Why is that not a surprise" I say sarcastically.

As we step out the room Carlos pulls out a blindfold for me. "Carlos, what are you doing" I giggle. "I have a surprise for you but I don't wanna spoil it so no peaking." he responds. "No fair" I say pouting.

Even though I can't see anything with the blindfold, I feel Carlos kiss my forehead. He whispers in my ear "do you trust me?" "I trust you" I respond as he leads me along the way.

We walk for about 5 minutes until we finally come to a stop. "Here we are" I hear him say. As he takes the blindfold off I see the most beautiful thing ever. Well after me of course.

"Carlos, did you do all this by yourself!" I ask in shock. "Well I had a little help from Mal and Ben since they're used to this whole dating thing" he says smiling. "Its beautiful" I say looking at him. "So are you" he says back to me.

He grabs my waist and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. I grab his neck with one hand and run my fingers through his hair with the other. Breaking apart I laugh and say "You're so corny."

I grab his arm pulling him as we make our way to the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 46 14
In the enchanted land of Auradon, a tale of love and adventure unfolds as Y/N, a spirited resident of the Isle of the Lost, joins her friends Mal, Ev...
25.4K 470 14
Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie all got the chance to go to Auradon. But what if they didn't go alone? What if a fifth descendant was chosen to go with the...
18K 409 23
Mal was raised to believe that love was something that made people weak obviously thanks to her mother. Mal was feared by everyone on the isle as she...
203K 4.1K 14
*I do not own Descendants or any other things I use in this book* You're the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. Y/n Heart. Your best friends are Carlo...