Save me. {taehyung x jennie}...

By KateLee251

Yoongi left home and his younger sister, Jennie, when he was 18. Fighting against depression and and painful... More

Prologue.
Breakfast is ready!
I saw him again...
Ramen saves the day
My favorite red toy car.
école privée
Save him.
"I can't"
Promise
Kirin.
"Come with me then."
"There's nothing left to save in you"
I love you, guys😭
Darkness.
makes sense.

I missed you so much, brother

782 25 7
By KateLee251

It was close to the afternoon, but most of the guys were still sleeping. Taehyung woke up because of the loud music playing in the bathroom.

"Jungkookah! Fuck!" he yelled angrily, but maknae didn't hear anything, as always.

Taehyung tried to fall asleep again, but he couldn't. Jungkook's playlist was playing again and again. Taehyung slowly stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. After he finished brushing his teeth, he turned off JK's music and hid his phone in their room.

He didn't care about maknae threatening to punch him in his face and just continued to choose which clothes to wear. He chose a simple white t-shirt and black ripped jeans. After he changed from his pajama, Taehyung went to the third floor to check if Jennie was awake already. He couldn't fall asleep until 3 am after listening to Suga's story yesterday.

He quietly walked upstairs and slightly knocked on her door. She didn't reply, so he waited a little bit and knocked again. Silence... Then he opened the door and slowly entered the room. Her suitcases were still unpacked, pajama was laying on her unmade bed, and no sign of Jennie herself. Taehyung panicked inside, he quickly checked her bathroom and balcony and ran downstairs. He heard a cute music playing in the kitchen and realized that it should be Jin cooking.

"Hyung, did you see J..." Taehyung froze when he saw the most random scene ever. Jin was making Hoseok's favorite Belgium waffles and dancing the octopus dance, while Jennie was cutting some fruits and singing to SNSD's "Gee".

"Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby," Jin kept repeating probably because it's the only line he knew.

Both of them were so into this song that they didn't notice Taehyung staring at them for the whole time.

"Neomu banjjakbanjjak nuni busheo. No no no no no," Jennie sang with her voice that became even cuter when she was singing.

"Neomu kkamjjakkamjjak nollan naneun. Oh oh oh oh oh," Jin started right after her trying to look sweet. They were dancing and fooling around until the song ended. Baking flour was everywhere: on the table, on the floor, Jin even managed to throw some into his soda, so when he took a sip of it, his face showed it all.

"Omg, disgusting! How can it even taste like this?" he asked himself confused.

"What? Can I try?" Jennie asked him out of curiosity. As soon as she tasted it, she spit the rest of it in her own hand and ran quickly towards the sink.

"Omg, you are even more disgusting. Where are your manners?" Jin teased her, but both of them couldn't hold it anymore and just bursted into laughter.

"Kids..." Taehyung said out of nowhere and scared them with his sudden appearance.

"Ooo, Tae! Look, I finally found myself a cooking slave. Now I'm not gonna be alone in the kitchen anymore," Jin told him proudly.

"What are you talking about? I often help you with your meals," Jungkook suddenly said coming down from the shower. His hair was still wet, and he was... shirtless. Taehyung was so surprised when he saw maknae walking around half-naked, it's not like he never saw him like this before, but now there's Jennie living with them, who quickly turned around to hide her embarrassment.

"Yeah, where's ur shirt? Does anyone in this house, except me, have good manners?" Jin yelled at maknae, who finally realized why everyone was so surprised with him when he saw Jennie trying not to look at him. Jungkook started to feel a little bit embarrassed.

"You r yelling all the time, what kind of manner is that?" Suga asked him calmly. He was walking towards the front door when he saw Jungkook with his flawless torso.

"Here, cover yourself," he gave Jungkook his white hoodie and smirked.

"Yeah, where are you going on Sunday afternoon? Me and Jennie have cooked a breakfast for you, guys" Jin asked him quickly.

"I have some stuff to do, sorry," Suga replied coldly and went outside. Jennie was following him with her sight until he sat in the car. She was waiting for him to turn back and at least look at her, but he didn't. He hasn't even talked to her about what happened yesterday. Taehyung was judging Suga so badly because he could see that Jennie was hurt.

When the gates opened, and Yoongi was about to leave, Jungkook knocked at his window asking to open it.

"Where are you going?" was the only thing he asked.

"I told you, I have some important stuff to do," Suga replied emotionlessly. Jungkook then saw Jennie, looking at them through the kitchen window, and asked:

"Is there really anything more important than her?" he asked him quietly and looked at Suga's face which still didn't show any emotions.

"Nothing will ever be more important than her," Suga replied and quickly closed the window. When Jungkook stepped back, the car's motor thundered, and soon Yoongi was gone.

Jungkook didn't understand how could Suga be so cold and reckless after what he told them yesterday. Why did he always have to hide his feelings right after he showed them to someone? He couldn't understand it, just like Jennie, who felt the familiar pain coming back again.

Hospitals always smelled like bleach, medicines and fear to Yoongi. Kids crying non-stop, nurses running around, and doctors who could either make you sigh with relief or break your heart in thousand pieces. But he thing Suga hated the most about hospitals was waiting. He couldn't do anything , he couldn't make time go faster, and what's worse, he didn't know what to expect.

"Min Yoongi" the lady called him from the reception desk, "Doctor Park is ready to talk with you," she told him.

"Thank you," Suga replied quietly and quickly went inside the cabinet.

"Good afternoon, Yoongi. I wish we could meet in more favorable conditions, but I guess it happened again..." Doctor Park began because he knew that Suga has always been pretty straightforward.

"Yes, Doctor. She told me she saw him again, and panic attack repeated also." Yoongi replied unable to look around, too many bad memories were connected to this cabinet.

"What triggered it?" Doctor Park asked him and opened his notebook.

"She has been going through a lot of stress lately. University stuff, family problems and..." he hesitated, " and me. We haven't talked with each other for almost two years, since I left the family," he sighed.

"What about alcohol and drugs" Doctor asked and made another note.

"No, she has never had pills, as long as I know, and she stopped drinking six months ago, but yesterday she had some cocktails in the bar," he stopped and put his head in his hands, " I should've gone with her, mb this whole thing wouldn't happen then."

"A few drinks can't make her childhood trauma show itself in such a dramatic way. It's all due to the stress and her emotional instability. Don't blame everything on you, Yoongi. It won't help. Our main purpose for now is to prevent the more serious consequences that may follow. We both don't want the previous bad experience repeat again."

Suga couldn't say anything, he was fighting with the memories of this horrible night, that happened three years ago when he woke up because of her paranoid scream. He found Jennie covered with bruises and fresh wounds in their own garage, which looked like there's a mini tornado there. It's the first time after the incident in amusement park when she said she saw him again. She told Yoongi that she wanted to hide from him in the garage, but he kept chasing her, so she tried to protect herself with everything possible.

He didn't want this horror to repeat again with her. Never.

"What should I do, doctor?" he was literally begging for help. Doctor Park checked all his notes and wrote something on another piece of paper and gave it to Yoongi.

"Here's the prescription for her medicine, she must take it every day. Then, don't let her feel stressed or nervous about something, she needs a peaceful environment for now. Make sure to distract and keep her busy from her negative thoughts. And the most importantly, don't hurt her feelings. She's extremely fragile right now," Doctor finished.

"Thank you, Doctor Park... I'll do everything to protect her," Yoongi replied.

"I know. Take care of yourself too, Yoongi," he said, and Suga left his cabinet.

He already knew where he'd go first, but then he saw a new message from Jungkook.

"We're planning to order some Thai food for dinner. Want anything?" the message said.

"No, eat without me, I'm busy," Yoongi replied and sat into the car.

When he came back home, he saw everyone having dinner in the kitchen. Jin was making a lemonade with Jennie helping him, the rest of them were eating Thai food and arguing about something stupid, except Taehyung. He was on his phone sitting on the stairs. When he saw Suga coming in, he felt the anger growing inside him.

"R u done with ur important stuff?" he asked him not even trying to hide his sarcasm.

"Almost, come to the kitchen," Suga told him. Taehyung sniffed, but still followed him. When they both showed up in the kitchen, everyone became silent.

"Oh, Suga hyung! Finally!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Sorry guys for not joining you today, but I have some important news for all of you, especially for Jennie," he paused,  and everyone waited for him to continue. Instead, Suga put a file full of a bunch of papers and a huge pharmacy bag on the table.

"Jennie, you are not studying in university anymore, at least not this semester. I took back all ur documents and told them you can't continue ur tuition due to the health problems. Instead, I found you a brochure full of different classes. U can join photography club or culinary courses, mb then we'll finally eat a normal food at home, he stopped and looked at Jin.

"Yaah, u know I can even poison your drink one day, and no-one will find any proof that it's me," he threatened Yoongi.

"Yeah, except the fact that u just said it yourself," Yoongi replied and added: "I'm joking, u r our one and only cooking mom," he said with a smile. It's the first time in two years Jennie saw her brother smiling.

"Okay, then," Suga continued "Bad news, kdramas,  Rapmonster's dancing and everything that may make her sad, depressed or stressed is from now on banned in this house. Since today, we will be only talking about puppies, Twice's new album and Jimin's face. Just positive and funny stuff, u know," everyone chuckled, even though they all understood the seriousness of Suga's words.

"Lastly," he took a tiny orange container from the pharmacy bag and shook it in his hand, "you will take these pills twice a day, every day, and I have 7 guys here, including myself, who'll ask you every freakin day if u took them or not. And most importantly, no alcohol and other shit for you, Jennie. To the rest of you, please don't do it in front of her, at least. Did you hear me, JImin?" Suga teased the younger one.

"Hyuuuung, Omg, it's only once!" he whined.

"Ofc, it's easy to say it when u just passed out after the second bottle and didn't remember anything, u know what really wasn't funny at all? To clean the bathroom out of ur vomit everywhere with J-Hope!!!" Jin yelled at Jimin and made him burst into laughter.

"Yah, what r u laughing at? It stank like hell there!" J-hope added.

"I'm sorry hyungs, it won't repeat again," Jimin promised, but everyone just rolled their eyes and chuckled.

"Okay then, I'm done. Thank you for attention, let's all love each other!" Suga clapped to himself, and after hearing some applause, left the kitchen.

Taehyung didn't know what to say... He felt so bad for being mad at Suga and his apathy towards Jennie, but in the truth, Suga was the one who cared the most, even if he preferred not to show it.

When Suga went upstairs to his room, he heard a quiet knock on his door. He didn't have time to change his clothes, so he throw them on his messy bed. As soon as he opened the door, two tiny hands hugged his chest, and he felt familiar vanilla perfume.

"Suga..." Jennie said trying extremely hard to hold back her tears. Yoongi hugged her back and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry Jennie, I promise I'll never hurt you again," he felt warm tears coming down his face.

"I missed you so much, brother," Jennie replied and hugged him even stronger.

Dear guys, i really hope u enjoy this story and i just wanted to thank all of you who are reading it❤️ mb there's not a lot of you, but it still makes me so happy to see you reading my first book! Thank you so much☺️☺️☺️

P.s photo from Bighit's official instagram😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 677 13
Taehyung lived a harsh childhood. He lived with an abusive father. A dead mother. A horrible life. When he was just 14 he started to cope with singin...
62.8K 2.5K 17
- Book 2 out of 3. - Trigger Warning: Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, etc. - Jimin fell into depression and anorexia. He tried to take his own life a fe...
5.7K 366 22
After last year's events, Taehyung and Jisoo seem like they are in crisis with each other. Both have their personal struggles and have to deal with t...
Who am I? By Nano

Fanfiction

136 20 12
This story is about Hoseok and his bestfriend Yoongi and the question of how much a human psyche can handle until it breaks.