Breaking Bad » Zayn Malik

By xCaluhm

Seventeen year old Jennelle Garcia isn't like most girls. She's feisty, voices her opinion and doesn't care a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Official)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 30

2.7K 92 6
By xCaluhm

•Jennelle•

It's finally Monday and I feel a little bad to be leaving Emily alone in the morning. But she's probably sleeping in. Anna dropped her off around ten last night and when I opened the door for Emily, she was holding four bags of clothes in each hand. She was telling me that Anna was showing her around Manchester and rambling on and on about Dylan. When I asked her about Joshua she got really quiet and I know that this is going to be hard for her. I don't want her to choose between Dylan who she just met, and her boyfriend. Dylan is a really great guy but I don't think he's really committed. He has a past just like Zayn, and I don't want her to get hurt.

When I passed the guest room, she was snoring like a beast. As I made my way downstairs, I could hear my dad's car already backing out of the driveway. I search the cabinets in hopes for a pop tart but can't find any so instead I get two donuts that my mom brought from food shopping yesterday. I eat them silently while watching the clock and I get a text right at seven on the dot.

Loser: 7:00am

Good morning babyyy. I'm on my way so be ready.

My Puerto Rican't: 7:02am

When am I not ready? I was born ready.

Loser: 7:03 am

Yeah okay. You say that everyday and when I get there you 'forget' something. 😂

My Puerto Rican't: 7:05 am

Oh shutup. That only happened one time! 😫

Loser: 7:06 am

I'm on your street. Get ready. I'm stopping by Dylan's first.

My Puerto Rican't 7:06 am

Okay daddy.

Loser: 7:07am

JENNELLE.

About a minute or so later I hear a familiar honk of Zayn's car and I rush to get my jacket and scarf on while grabbing my book bag and heading out the door. The cold air hits my face and makes my eyes water temporarily. I make my way into the car and see Dylan in the backseat with the devil herself, Maria. I try not to make a face as I smile at Dylan and he smiles back. I don't even care to glance at Maria as I sit in the front seat and glance at Zayn.

"Wow you're finally on time. I'm shocked." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever. I'm always on time." From the backseat I can hear Dylan's snickers and I turn to glare at him.

"Actually Jennelle, this is your first time-"

"Okay Dylan!" I cut him off and he just laughs even harder as my cheeks slightly redden.

»»»

We make it to the school five minutes before the bell rings and Dylan and Maria go one way as Zayn and I go a different way. He intertwines his hand with mine while he walks me towards my class.

"So I was thinking.." I trail off not knowing where I'm going with this. It was just a thought. I don't even think this could happen anyway.

"What were you thinking?"

"Well I know that here you guys don't celebrate thanksgiving and I was wondering if your mom wouldn't mind having a dinner with my family on Thursday? Emily leaves on Saturday and I really want her to experience a dinner here. And I wanted to invite Dylan and Anna and Amber but I think that would be too much." I begin the to ramble aimlessly and Zayn chuckles with an amused expression.

"Jennelle." he says and I look up at him and stop talking.

"You're rambling again." He chuckles and I feel my cheeks heat up as I look down.

"But I think my mum would love that. And you could teach Waliyha and Safaa how to make your rice and I think my older sister Doniya is going to be in town. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I like it."

Zayn says as he nods his head probably imagining what it would be like to have everyone at his house. I've never been over his house so this will be a first for me. I know he lives a few roads down from me but I just don't know exactly where.

"Really?" I ask with surprise.

"Yeah why not? It'll be cool. And it'll be the first time that your dad gets to meet my family."  He says and stops once he gets right in front of my class.

"Alright. I'll just let my parents know but I think that they don't work on Thursday. I'll let you know." I say and begin to reach up to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him lightly.

"You look cute today Jenn." Zayn mumbles once I pull away but keep my arms around his neck.

"I always look cute. You now just figured that out?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.

The warning bell rings and I unwrap my arms from his neck and he grabs my by my waist and pulls me in for another quick kiss.

"I'll see you in psychology." He mumbles against my lips. I can feel a hint of stubble growing in  on his face as he pecks my lips once again but I like it.

"Alright." I chuckle and walk into my class and see Zayn rushing down the hallway so he won't be late again.

»»»

After two of my classes and four homework assignments, I make it to Psychology right when the bell rings. I try to find my seat next to Zayn but then realize that it's taken by a girl with wavy auburn hair. Having no other choice but sitting in the back, I make my way to an empty seat by the window. Anna isn't here today because  she overslept and didn't want to go to school. If she was here today I would be sitting next to her, but she isn't so I have to sit by myself. Great. Zayn makes eye contact with my and sends me an apologetic smile and mouths sorry and I just shrug my shoulders and grab my binder and begin writing the notes down that are already written on the board.

The teacher assigns us to work in pairs on an assignment and everyone stands up to choose who they want to work with. I stand up and walk towards where Zayn is and stand in front of his desk.

"Hey do you wanna work together?" I ask him and he looks up and is about o speak when he gets cut off.

"Actually were working together." The girl with auburn hair pipes up and puts her pencil down.

"And who are you?" I question.

"Grace. I'm new. And who are you?" She asks with a bit of sassiness in her tone and I try not to roll my eyes.

"I'm Jennelle. His girlfriend." I state matter-of-fact my and Zayn chuckles. I give him a glance and roll my eyes.

"Well Jennelle, like I said, Zayn and I are working together. Sorry." She shrugs nonchalantly and I look towards Zayn for any help but he just looks down at his paper.

"Whatever." I mumble and make my way back towards my seat and sit down. Since I have no partner, might as well do this work alone.

As I'm doing my work, I can't help but to sneak glances at Zayn and the new girl Grace. I don't know her that much but I can already tell that I don't like her. She keeps on playing with her hair and moving closer to Zayn when he's speaking. So I'm guessing that she doesn't understand the term 'boyfriend'.

Twenty minutes later I finished my work and stand up to turn it at the same time Grace and Zayn stand up and walk next to me. Zayn is talking to Grace and I guess he said something funny because she laughs really obnoxiously and 'bumps' into me, causing me to drop my paper and she steps on it before looking down in shock.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She says sarcastically and I try to hold my temper so I won't smack this bitch. There's a big footprint on my paper and when I look at Zayn he looks away.

I can't turn this paper in to the teacher looking like this. So that means that I have to do this all over again.

"Mr. Phillips? Is it okay if I take this paper home and redo it again? I don't want to turn in a paper with a huge footprint on it." I ask him and he looks up from his desk to look at my paper.

"Oh absolutely! Just turn it in first thing tomorrow morning." He says and I smile and say thank you and begin to walk to my desk. I have a crazy idea right now but don't think it's worth the time. You know what? Fuck it. I walk over to Grace'sdesk and push all of her stuff off the desk. It creates a loud bang and Grace looks up from the line and widens her eyes when she sees all of her stuff on the floor.

"Oops. Sorry." I say and take her backpack and look towards the window that's ajar and debate on whether I should throw it out the window or not. I decide not to, but instead dump all of the contents in her backpack on the ground. I smirk at her and her face turns beet red in anger and Zayn runs his hands through his hair irritated. He gives me a menacing glare but I just shrug it off and walk to my desk.

When the bell rings I walk out of the class and make my way to my locker and put my binder away and head to lunch when I hear Zayn call my name.

"Jennelle!" I ignore his call and keep on walking.

"Jennelle!" I feel him grab my arm and spin me around.

"What?" I hiss angrily.

"What is your problem? What the fuck was that back there? You humiliated Grace back there and she's new." He says angrily and I snatch my arm from his grasp.

"What's my problem? What's your problem? She was fucking flirting with you in front of me and you didn't do anything. And then she made me drop my paper and stepped on it and what did you do? Fucking nothing! You can't even defend me at all? What am I to you Zayn? You're so quick to defend the fucking new girl and you can't even stand up for me? Your girlfriend?" I shout angrily and Zayn groans before taking a step towards me.

"Fuck Jennelle I didn't mean for it to come off that way. I honestly didn't know what to say?"

"Oh so you didn't know how to defend me but you stood up for fucking Grace pretty well!" I cross my arms and shut my locker and lean against it as I take a breath.

"I'm sorry. Okay? Is that what you wanted? A fucking apology? Well you got it." He snaps and I roll my eyes.

"Vete pal carajo. (Go to hell.) And fuck your apology. That doesn't mean anything."

"I don't know fucking Spanish Jennelle. Stop saying shit in Spanish when you know I can't understand it."

"I'll stop saying by shit in Spanish when you get your head out of your ass." I say and I turn my back and begin to leave him and make my way towards the lunch room. But of course this guy can't take a hint and follows me.

He doesn't say a word as I make my way into the line with him right in my tail. He snakes his arms around my waist in the line and puts his chin on my shoulder. He keeps quiet the whole time as I pass him a sandwich and I get one for myself. We reach the register and Zayn lightly nudges me out of the way so he can pay for the both of us. I hope he knows that him paying for my lunch doesn't make things good between us right now. I'm still mad at him, but I feel it slowly diminishing. Ugh I hate it that I can't stay mad at him for long. He always does this to me.

"I hope you don't think that buying me lunch is going to help me change my mind because it isn't going to." I say to him as we make our way towards the table where Amber and Dylan are sitting at.  We take a seat down across from them and begin to eat out sandwiches.

"Where's Austin?" I ask Zayn and Dylan.

"I honestly don't know. I haven't seen him in like almost two weeks. He's been acting really strange lately."

"Hm. That's weird." I comment and he huffs and nods his head while taking a sip of his water.

I talk to Amber for a while and Dylan adds in a perverted comment and I elbow him in the gut which makes Zayn burst out in laughter. Oh my god his laugh. I love his laugh. It just sounds so beautiful. Breathe Jennelle breathe.

I quickly look at Zayn with a small smile while he's talking to Amber and I just can't believe that he's mine.  Yeah we have gone through a lot of shit in so little time but it brings us closer.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I blink rapidly and noticing that I got caught, I lower my head to hide my flushed cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed baby." He mumbles and tucks a piece of my hair behind me ear and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Ew gross. You guys are too cute. I hate it." Dylan groans and makes a gagging noise.

"Shut the fuck up." Zayn and I say at the same time which causes Dylan to flick us off before chuckling.

After lunch Zayn walks me to gym since he doesn't have a last class and is about to leave anyway.

"Look Jenn, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have defended Grace so easily."  Zayn mumbles as tucks a loose strand of curly hair behind my ear.

"Yeah you should be sorry." I snap and Zayn rolls his eyes.

"This isn't going to stop isn't it?" I murmur as I fiddle with the hem of my sweater.

Zayn crinkles his eyebrows in confusion. "What isn't going to stop?"

"Me having to fight for your attention. It's not going to stop. Every girl wants you. First it was Monica then Maria, the girls that stare at you in the hallway when I'm right next to you, and now fucking Grace. I'm tired Zayn. I'm tired of fighting. I just want everyone to know that you're mine and I'm yours."

"Babygirl you'll always be mine. No one can come between us. Yeah we have fights but that's what makes our bond stronger. Let's just focus on us okay? Fuck everyone else. We're in this together." He tilts my chin up with his pointer finger and kisses me gingerly on the lips.

"Mine." He mumbles against my lips.

"Yours."

»»»

Yassssssssss

They are goals af omg.

-L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
3.3M 76.2K 67
He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greater Bradford High School as the bad boy. W...
19.8K 791 33
Jennifer Anderson, was the sweetest and caring girl that you can ever meet. She had good grades, and good reputation in school. That was until she me...
204K 6.8K 33
Lauren Rivera is a broken girl. She lives with her father & has built tall walls around her over the past ten years. She is poor and sings at the mal...