Baby Freemans

By Just_Jae_fr

One Jamaican party can ruin 9 months of a Freeman's life. As Jada, Cindy, and Jazmine go through life being p... More

Life in the Windy City
A Bit of Persuasion
Jamaican retreat
Beach Babes
Mini Jamaican Olympics
Work
Home Sweet Home
Tour?!
The Elephant in the Room
Ex? More like a Why
Facing Your Past
Wish Granted
Mama's New Place
The Bads in a Relationship
Viva Las Vegas
Nothing to Lose
Chatacter Disclosure
The Breakfast Club
Just Jada
Back with Jeanette
Complicated
Soul of an Angel
New Story
Staring Contest
Hard to Say Goodbye
Us Against The World
Just the Two of Us
Welcome Back, Scholars!
The Hardships of College
Mom In Training
A Way Around the System
Missing You
Not an actual update
Full Squad
The Bet
Winter Break
Back for Revenge
Last Words
A bit too early
Auntie Candy
Papa Huey
The After Effect
As Our World Crumbles
Two Sides to Every Story
My Son with his Mother's Eyes
Home Where I Belong
New Story... Kind've
The Next Generation
Baby Mama
Family in Our Hearts
Reezy
Close Your Eyes
Through Blood
Our First Time
Carter
No Chapter Today
Back to the Main Stage
Best Part
Decisions
Sending Off
The Chills You Give
Not Giving Up
Kickin and Screamin
Officially Over
Closer
The Bet
Moved On
Opportunities
We Miss You Robert
Surprises
Performer in Practice
Shining Like A Star
Let The Games Begin!
Standing up for You
For You
A Little Too Friendly
Performing wit Jae and Reezy
Semi
Final

Another Source of Happiness

946 31 24
By Just_Jae_fr

This couldn't be happening... It couldn't.. Huey was right, we shouldn't have gone. But no one could've predicted this, not even him.

"Should we tell them?" Jazmine asks.

"What other option do we have?" I question. "They can't not know forever."

"Maybe we could move to a different country," Cindy suggests.

"That sounds good to me," Jazmine agrees.

"Would you two stop being a bunch of pussy's and face the music? We have to tell them. That's it," I tell them sternly. I pace the mall bathroom as I think. "We'll get through this"

"Jada," Jazmine grabs my wrist. "I know you're scared too. Just try and stay calm. Like you said, we'll get through this."

Was I scared? No. I was terrified. There were 3 people I knew would have different reactions to this news. Riley would probably kick the person responsible's ass. Huey would lecture me on how dumb I am and Caesar.. How would he react?

My phone vibrated and I jumped.

"Who is it?" Cindy asks. I turn it on and my stomach drops.

"Huey."

Jazmine grabs my right hand and Cindy grabs my left.

"We'll do this together," She gives a smile. "Sisters?"

I smile back,

"Sisters."

-_-

"You're such an idiot!" Huey scolds. I sat on the couch with my head down. Jazmine had her hands in her lap while Cindy had hers arms folded.

Riley was standing over us as Caesar sat on the opposite couch.

"But Huey-" Jazmine tried but Huey cut her off.

"I knew that whole trip was a bad idea! But no, you wanted to go so badly. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm not the only one," I mumble.

"Mc-Xuse me?" Riley raises an eyebrow.

"I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE, DAMNIT!" 

Everyone looked at me as I started panting in frustration.

"YOU ALL SCOLD ME BECAUSE I'M THE YOUNGEST NOT REALIZING YOU HAVE FAULTS TOO! YOU ALL MAKE MISTAKES TOO! I'M NOT THE ONLY DAMN PERSON IN THIS HOUSE THAT'S EXPECTING A DAMN BABY!"

Huey looks at Jazmine who only looks down. Riley looked at Cindy who scowled at him.

"So if you don't mind," I stand up, "I'm going for a walk. If you can't talk to me like I'm an adult instead of treating me like a child then I don't see any reason for me to be here."

I grabbed my keys and slammed the door as I went outside. I went to the park and sat on a bench. Tears started streaming down my face as I sobbed. I scrunched up into a ball, my face in my lap. 

What was I gonna do? Summer hasn't even officially started yet. And I start school in September. My senior year. How the hell am I gonna get through it while being pregnant?

"Are you okay, miss?" A kid asked. I looked at her and sighed,

"Yes. I'm fine. Thanks for asking," I pat her on the head. She smiles at me,

"I'm Candice!" She says sweetly. 

"I'm Jada."

"Aren't you that singer that sings for that Evans guy?" I nod. "I listen to you a lot! My mommy took me to see you perform when you sang Moana!"

I couldn't help but smile. This kid was cute.

"Candice! What're you doing? Leave that poor girl alone," A woman says, walking up to us.

"I'm so sorry," She says. Her eyes widen when she looks at me. "Oh my! You're Jada Freeman! Forgive me, I'm sorry for my daughter disturbing you!"

"No need, she actually helped me feel better," I say, shaking my head. I wiped my tears.

"I'm Layla Thomas."

"Jada Freeman," I say. She shakes my hand.

"My daughter absolutely adores you." I look at Candice who smiles, "She says she wants to be a singer like you when she grows up."

I smiled. 

"That's great! You'll do it, one day!"

"Really?" Candice asks, a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yea."

She gives me a hug and I sigh, hugging her back. Maybe a kid wouldn't be bad.

"Well, it's time for us to leave," Layla says. "Come on, Candice."

"Awe, but mama-"

"Candice."

"Wait, Mrs. Thomas?" I call.

"Yes?" Layla looks at me.

"You mind... Me tagging along? I don't mean to intrude but I just have a lot going on and I would love to get my mind off things."

Layla smiled,

"Of course!"

I follow the two to their car. We were going to the mall to get Candice a bathing suit for the birthday party she had to go to next week.

"What's got you down?" Layla asks. 

"I'm uh," I look at Candice who was in her own world. "Expecting."

Layla's eyes widen.

"This early? My! I'm sorry. How do you feel?"

"I don't know,"I say. "Like I wanna baby but at the same time I'm so young and I don't wanna ruin my career."

Layla looks over at Candice and smiles.

"I remember when I was pregnant with Candice. I was only 18 and just about to start my senior year. I was class rep and everything too."

I looked at Layla with shock. She was so young. 

"Really?"

"Yep. I'm 24 now and my life is a lot better. Being a mom is amazing in my opinion."

I smiled, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. We walked into Children's Place and went straight to the bathing suits. Layla picked out a few and we waited for Candice to change.

"How does the father feel?" Layla asks suddenly. I blinked, processing her question.

"Well-"

"You guys haven't talked, have you?"

"No," I look down.

"I'm going to drop you off at home after this and you're going to talk to him, okay?"

I nod. Candice comes out with a pink and white polka dot bathing suit.

"How do I look?" She asks me. I smile.

"You look lovely," I compliment.

"I want this one mama!"

"You don't wanna try on the other ones?" Layla asked.

"No. Miss Jada likes it so I like it!"

I giggled at her determination and cuteness and I looked at Layla with a shrug.

We left the mall and Layla drove me home.

"Here," She gave me her number and smiled at me. "Call me if you need anything."

"Thank you," I smiled back, "This really helped me."

"You'll come back soon, right?" Candice asks. I nodded.

"Of course! I'll see you soon, I promise!"

I go to the back and hug Candice before waving at Layla. 

"See you soon. Thank you for everything!"

I closed the door and walked in the house. It was 9:00 and the house was dark. There was a light from the living room. Cindy was watching a movie with Jazmine. I heard music being played upstairs from Riley's room. Huey was probably sleep since he had work in the morning.

I walk into my room, Caesar was at work and probably won't be off until 2. He was a security guard for a hospital and worked late shifts.

I sighed, getting clothes to take a shower. After, I put on my pajamas and go to sleep.

I heard the door open a few hours later and keys get set down. I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe," Caesar says. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay," I yawned. I got up, going over to him. I helped him unbutton his vest and hung it up in the closet.

"I wanted to, um, talk to you about earlier."

"Oh."

Caesar sat down, taking his hair out of a bun. I got on the bed and got on my knees, massaging his head. 

"How do you feel about it?" I asked.

"I'm a little surprised," Caesar hesitated before answering. "I didn't expect this to happen so fast."

"Yea. Me either."

"I'm excited though."

"Really?"

"Yea. Think about it. A little Jada or Caesar running around."

I giggled, 

"I love you, Ceez."

Caesar turned, kissing my on the lips.

"I love you too, babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666 73 3
لَـا تقرَأ الرَواية انَ لم تَكن مستعدًا لخَوضِ حربِ افكَارٍك المتهكمة.. - حلم مُطارد لذات الذَاكره الهشه ،مُنبثقٌ مِن عبقَ حقيقةِ مُدمرًا لـِ دوَاخله...
686K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
738 96 29
This book is dedicated to mental illnesses, low self-esteem, mindset, and awareness. Let's be honest, we all can feel down in the dumps, feeling like...
1.3K 36 12
After finding out her boyfriend had been cheating on her, Sophie takes a vacation to Boston where she meets handsome, gentlemanly Chris. Will he mend...