delirious ↠ g.d.

By releaseyourmind

"I have gone insane for you, Hailee. I'm delirious for your love." Delirious © 2017 by @releaseyourmind Haile... More

DISCLAIMER
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
CHARACTERS
BONUS CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
NOTICED
a message to read

F O R T Y - F I V E

1.9K 49 51
By releaseyourmind

100 votes? thanks guys ♡︎

Six months later

I never got over it. It's like she never left. I couldn't bring myself to think that my only one best friend now lives in another continent.

I swirl around the smoke in my lungs before rolling my head back and heaving a deep sigh to exhale the smoke. I fiddle the blunt in my fingers.

I never talked to either Becca or Candice since the night I got beat up by Josh. I honestly think it's better that way.

Ethan started dating an amazingly nice girl. Reminds me of Paige. Dark hair, dark eyes, except she's Asiatic. Her name is Kayla. A year older than him.

I wouldn't call her my bestfriend, but she's nice to have around.

I glance outside my window when a gust of wind howls through the shutters.

Grayson walks in the room in anything but only a towel wrapped around his lower waist, revealing his toned abdomen and his defined v-line.

He walks up to the nightstand next to me to pick up the remote. He quickly glances at the TV and presses the power button. He crosses his arms and purses his lips as he focuses on what the newsman has to say.

I softly smile before looking back at the rolled up weed resting between my index and my thumbs. I stretch my arm and bring my hand up to Grayson, my gaze still lost outside the window. He takes it from my hands and places it between his teeth. He seals his lips around the tip and takes a quick hit before handing it back to me. He blurs the smoke away and turns his head back to the TV.

-----

Author's note : For a better reading experience, I recommend you to listen to the song "Bones" by WENS 🖤

-----

I didn't realize the TV went off until Grayson jumped on the bed beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leans down and lays his head on the plane of my belly. I close my eyes and crack a smile, running a hand through his wet hair.

"You're going to wet the bedsheets, doofus." I whisper and he shrugs. I frame his face in my palms and run my fingers on his under-eyes.
I lean down and tip my forehead to his before our lips collide. He slowly parts his lips to insert his tongue in my mouth while his hand find its way up to my jawline. I smile against the kiss.

"Have you ever questioned yourself about what's going to happen in the future?" he murmurs against my lips and I draw random figures on his cheek with my finger.

I softly nod.

"Like... getting married and making a family?" his gazes meets mine and I can't help but smile. I curl my fingers into his hair and lock the gaze.

"Nah, I'm not into that shit." I joke and he looks at me in amusement, the folds indenting on the corners of his smirk.

"I think you're pretty high." he softly chuckles and I back away to stare at his features.

"Hmm yeah, you look like a unicorn." I tilt my head back and rest it on the pillows.

Grayson swings a leg over my body to straddle my legs, his hands not leaving my hipbones. He leans down and presses his lips against my bare stomach. I quickly open my eyes and freeze as his lips make their way up to my sternum. My hands instinctively rushes themselves to Grayson's shoulders.

His lips trail to the left and meet the tip of my breast, where he starts to suck softly. I close my eyes and slightly part my lips open. He moans against my skin and gets down on his elbows to be closer to my naked body.

His mouth leaves my nipple and make its way up to my collarbone and soon, my neck. Velvet colored marks appear where his lips applied suction. I rake my hands through his hair and my breathing quickly increases. He grabs the blanket covering my lower body and slowly pulls it down and slides his hand under.

I open my eyes and arch my back by reflex. He applies more pressure on my neck with his lips which causes me to fall back in the bed. He picks up the pace and I feel my whole body tingling. I moan loudly and he catches my lips with his.

"Ethan's going to hear us..." he whispers against my lips and I squeeze my eyes shut. I bite his bottom lip softly, trying to conceal my moans.

I feel my inner-thighs heating up under his touch. My legs slowly start to shake. A whimper escapes my mouth.

He grabs my thighs with his free hand and pins it gently on the bed to prevent me from shaking uncontrollably. He tenderly kisses my cheek before pressing his lips against my ear.

"Shhh... it's okay. Just keep it in." his cold breath brushed against my ear and I swing my head back and tug slightly on his hair.

I swing my body forward and snuggle my face in the depth of his neck when I start to tremble again. He places his large hand on the bed next to me and pushes my body down with his torso. I fall back in the pillows. He quickly leans down and glues his lips on mine, making it impossible for me to moan.

He removes his hand and a urge to scream rushes over me. He catches my lips in an embrace and our lips mould together.

I slowly remove the towel off of his lower body, not breaking the kiss. He crawls a little more on top of me and aligns himself. He pushes in slowly and I suppress a moan against his mouth. He starts thrusting deeper and I instinctively wrap my legs around his torso.

I'm almost there, I struggle to hold it in, racking my fingers down his back, desperately trying to pull him closer.

"I love you." he whimpers against my lips.

-----

"Hailee!" Kayla smiles widely when Grayson and I step in the Fro-Yo. Her and Ethan both stand up to greet us. I fold my arm around Kayla's neck and hug her tightly for a few seconds before backing away to do the same with Ethan.

"Hey Hai..." Ethan softly smiles and I lower my head while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I haven't really had the time to hang out with people ever since I Paige left. I locked myself in Grayson's bedroom and never really got out of it. I spend most of my time with him. We go on dates, come back home, have sex and start all over again.

"I missed you guys." I pull the corners of my mouth into a forced smile.

I really did miss Ethan.

His presence, his hugs, his smile... his lips.

Even tho I live in the same house as his, we don't see each other that much. He always goes out with Kayla and I go out with Grayson. It's been three months since I hung out with him.

I shake the thoughts of him and I away and sit down at the table that they reserved for us.

"You guys smell strong af." Ethan scoffs and Grayson playfully punches his arm.

"Didn't know you guys smoked?" Kayla crosses her arms on the table and rests her chin on her wrists. I chuckle and close my eyes.

"We used to smoke cigs. But now we're doing something much stronger." Grayson flicks his tongue around in his mouth and a light smirk appears on the corner of his lips.

"Weed." Ethan huffs.

He nods and we all chuckle.

"Don't do too much of that shit bro, it can be bad for you." Ethan raises an eyebrow and his brother rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Anyways. We didn't come here to talk about us. I heard that there's this lit ass party this weeken-"

I look outside my window and completely zone out.

I think of that night, a while back. I was with Paige, Ethan and Grayson. All four of us at he cabin, partying, drinking, smoking, fucking and fooling around.

The good old days...

"Hailee?" a voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
I turn my head back to the conversation and raise my eyebrows.

"You down to get some fun?" Ethan smirks and I chuckle while pulling a blunt out. I insert the tip in my mouth and light it up. I put the lighter back in my pocket and suck on the hash. I close my eyes and remove the blunt from between my lips. I exhale the smoke and crack a smile.

"I never turn down a party."

-----

Author's note : Hey guys what's up.

I decided to keep posting on here because writing Delirious kinda relieves me. So here ya go, Chapter 45 :)

I hope you guys enjoyed it xx

PEACE ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 117 37
Amara Reynolds is your average gorgeous teenage girl. She's like her twin brothers best friend Grayson Dolan from the ages of 5-15. Then she faced re...
544K 6.2K 118
@ethandolan liked your photo. @ethandolan started following you. Highest ranking: #292 in fanfiction
2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
3.4M 126K 43
in which a boy gets into an accident at a party and ends up falling in love with the girl he used to bully. highest rankings: #4 in fan fiction