the Riverdale Diaries

By catarax

"A soul eater and a witch....an abomination to the supernaturals." "I should have killed you the moment I saw... More

the Riverdale Diaries
I.Call me crazy
IIA. Three Hundred Years Ago
IIB. Where art thou Cheryline?
IIIA. Blood toys
IIIB. In the violin is the hidden
IVA. All hail Archie
IVB. Irlene's daughter
VA. Take care of our hope
VB. Achings and Compellings
VIA. Henry or Jughead?
VIB. The demon within must hold
VIIA. Out for blood
VIIB. Rebirth
VIIIA. Hunting the beloved
VIIIB. Secret thickens
IXA. Trap for its victims
IXB. Bad dreams are called as nightmares
XA. A very supernatural feeling
XB. Meet your Demise
XIA. Never free of lies
XIB. Everlasting taunts
XIIA. Monstrosity within
XIIIA.Scrawlings on the walls
XIIIB. Toppled Rune
XIVA. The world we created for the devil
XIVB. Intellectous vos fatum
XVA. Rock the swing of the heart
XVB. Polly Gave It To Me
XVIA. Kill the both of us
XVIB. Capta Per Spiritus
XVIIA. The Prophecy For The Damned
XVIIB. Remants of Humanity
important

XIIB. Louange Elizabeth Finiti

349 15 5
By catarax

Au/POV

"WHAT DID YOU JUST LET HAPPEN?!?", Jughead pulled Archie's collar with anger.

"I didn't do nothing.",Archie said assuring.

"Don't let your anger upon Archie, Jughead. It isn't his fault.",Veronica argued back.

"I need you to tell me what happened.",Veronica looked at Archie with worrying eyes.

Archie began,"We were just "hanging" around and she started screaming and crunched her head painfully she asked questions such as ' what do you want ' and she turned into a wraith and disappeared."

Do we have to think that Betty is going  crazy or something is really going on?

Do these hallucinations suffice anything,solve anything?

Fear.

Betty wasn't going crazy. Clymene wants her like this. So that she can use her to come wholly alive in this world.

It wasn't a world for the villains or heroes,it was  a world for survivial. And Betty was losing it.

"She turned?!?", Jughead asked.

"Betty had the power to turn into a wraith. This can only happen with a Wraith if it experiences traumatizing agony and hallucinations.",Veronica said.

Veronica was now wholly fluent in 'witch craft' but the more we know,the worse.

"It is almost sundown.",Freya said.

____

Irlene's POV

Back at the world of past

I ran away shivering with pain from my sister.

She is just lost. I can't blame her for the untrustworthy past she had.

But I can't divert her from her past. I can't divert her from her darkness.

I must save my child. I must save my girl if it is the last thing I do.

I went back to the forest of light.

The safe place to hide.

I will find a way to get out of here.

I remember when I ran away from Clymene. I wanted to take Thomas with me and I did go to him but never came our with him.

Only to find him turned into a rock.

Yes, Clymene did this.

It hurt me so bad to the decision that I left him there.

The father of my girl.

"Irlene what are you doing here?",Hermione stood on my way in the forest of light.

I told her everything that happened and she said,"Its okay. We will protect you and your unborn child but maybe not when its born."

"What?"

What does she mean?

"When your baby is born,she will release excessive magic. And Clymene can sense magic,you of all people must know that.",she explained.

Right.

"How can we stop her?",I asked desperately.

She looked down sadly and turned up slowly,"I don't know but we will find a way."

She was the greatest witches of all time but still she doesn't hold the answer yet.

The loss of hope made my tears roll down my cheek.

"I can't. Thomas is dead. There is no one. I'm alone.",I fell to my knees.

"You will defeat her.No one can touch that baby in my watch.",she cupped my cheek.

"Are you a mother?",I asked. No one can say those words unless they had that responsibility.

She smiled gallantly and replied,"Her name is Veronica. She is a beautiful child."

To take my mind off I sat on a log with her and asked,"How old is she?"

"She is only a year old.",she chuckled slightly.

"How is it to be a mother?",I asked her out of the blue.

She froze for a second and smiled,"The most rewarding thing I have ever deserved. I have someone to look up to me."

That's what would I want my daughter to see in me.

I'm not a killer. I won't kill Clymene.

I want my child to see me as a hero.

"Do you remember the day we were playing and then a dark unicorn came out of nowhere and attacked you?",I questioned.

"How can I ever forget? It was also the day when we discovered your powers when you imbibed it's soul",we change together.

"You have the heart of a lion Irlene.", Hermione said proudly as I smiled at her.

But it is of no bloody use.

"I missed you so much.",I said.

"Me too.",and she cuddled me affectionately and pulled away.

Hermione looked like she was thinking something and she asked me then,"What will you name her?"

I decided what to name her since I got to know when I was pregnant with her.

"It will be Elizabeth."

"Elizabeth. Such a beautiful name."

_______

The time of Irlene's 8th month pregnancy

"Don't worry Aunt Irlene we will find a way.",Veronica said sweetly and kissed my cheek.

"Of course we will.",I cupped her cheeks and placed a kiss on her forehead.

I turned around to see Hermione looking famished.

"Tell me you found something."

"Yes I did.",she pulled out a scroll.

"But I am afraid that it won't suffice everything we want.", Hermione said with despair.

"Tell me what it is.",I said desperatly.

"When the baby comes we all know that Clymene will come for you. She will try to kill her but I can banish her to another part of the land where Clymene can't find her.", Hermione said.

I replied,"How can she go alone?!? There wouldn't be anyone to guide her!"

"I'm afraid but we have to take our chances."

______

9th month

Irlene agonized with pain urging to scream terribly but the pain in her womb couldn't let her.

"HERMIONE IS IT DONE?!?",she shouted lying on the bed made of pure swan feathers.

She tightened her grip on the sheets hoping to reduce the pain while Clymene sensed powerful magic coming to this world.

Yes she is arriving.

"ONE LAST INGREDIENT! The blood of the broken hearted woman.", Hermione called out getting a knife in front of the pregnant woman.

There was no time to identify offences.

She gave her hand to Hermione and she dug the knife on her hand and the blood oozed out.

She couldn't take her blood before cause it was now forged with pain and fear.

What did you expect? It is magic.

"CLYMENE IS COMING I CAN FEEL HER",Irlene said with broken voice.

Yes,she felt the the most darkened soul coming through it's way for killing the most innocent thing in the world.

"HIDE NOW BEFORE SHE DESTROYS EVERYTHING WE HAVE PLANNED!",Irlene groaned with pain.

"Deliver the baby first!"

She continued to scream and scream and scream with agony.

"Push"

"I can't. I can't.",she cried with pain. It was too much.

"Take a deep breath and just push."

She screamed once again filled with vibrancy.

The cries of baby rose.

"Oh yes. She is here. My Elizabeth."

Hermione held her baby,"She is beautiful."

They had to make it fast.

There was no time.

Irlene cracked up a smile while tears covered her face,"Please let me hold her."

Hermione quickly gave her the baby.

She looked deeply at her gazing her for seconds, smiling widely.

Behind that smile like fear.

Light green innocent eyes looking around everywhere and when she saw her mother she played with her cheeks laughing childishly.

"I will find you."

Hermione took away the baby slowly as Irlene urged not to break away the gaze.

She turned around and walked away.

The door suddenly burst out and guess who entered.

"Well if isn't this a day of me becoming an aunt.", Clymene smiled.

_____

To be continued

_____

Hello lovelies!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Make sure to vote, comment and share!

Xxcatarax

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 10.7K 56
Betty... The perfect girl next door. A surfer. A soccer player. A mechanic. A writer. The perfect daughter. The perfect sister. But there is so much...
122K 1.4K 23
"I wish you never came because it will hurt to much to forget!" With that Julia was out of Sweet Pea's Life.. Or so he thought..
5.1K 58 22
When you're a struggling actress, life is a literal hell. You want to do the thing that you love but that thing is making you broke and causing you n...
11.3K 51 32
you and your brother have always had a rocky relationship but when your mom (Mary) left you guys you stopped being perfect you started going to south...