Alpha King

By Pegascripyure

Sophie Lillian May Blood is the youngest daughter of Alpha Jake Malone Blood. She is a wild she-wolf. She bre... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
The End of Book One
BOOK TWO
A/N
Note

NEW BOOK!!

1.6K 24 2
By Pegascripyure

I just published the first chapter of my new book, Alpha (Grey Eyes Series). It's the first book in the series I am creating. I don't know about the titles, but I am trying to figure it all out. Please do show it your love, comment if you think of a new title. I haven't done the cover, if anyone has any ideas of the cover please do message me. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.9K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
226K 7.3K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
1.6K 113 22
I wrote this when I was like 12-13 so excuse the mistakes and bad structure! This is a story about a young werewolf named Lily. She is the daughter...
38.6K 1.3K 47
Second Book in the Blood Moon Series. Must read Book one, Alpha's Human Mate to understand As Cole arrives in The Holy Realm he is gifted the opportu...