Black's Daughter ➳ F.W

By redlikearubyyy

She loved him more than anyone else had ever loved another person, she denied the fact he felt the same way. ... More

-Hogwarts Express and the Paper-
-Fears and Lies-
-Little Bit Odd-
-Truth's Out-
-My Past and My Friends-
-Understanding-
-Struggle-
-Lets Talk-
-Sorry-
-World Cup-
-Welcome Back Shock-
-Family?-
-All Hell Breaks Loose-
-I Still Love You-
-The First Task-
-Bigger Problems-
-My Best Friend-
-Yule Ball pt.1-
-Yule Ball pt.2-
-The Second Task-
-What Are You Afraid Of-
-Unlucky Sister-
-Welcome to Hogwarts, Sister-
A/N
-Say Goodbye-
-Bonjour, France-
-The Pensieve-
-Au revior, France-
-Shopping with Draco-
-Surprise-
-Harry, Sirius' Son-
-A/N-
-Out!-
-White Noise-
-The Protective Boyfriend-
-Merry Christmas-
-What Rhymes with Spring?-
-Yes-
-Farewell-
-Pacing-
-Home Sweet Home-
-The House-
-Snatched-
-I Will Save You-
-Senses-
-Anger and Guilt-
-Saved-
-Scarlett-
-Life, Death and Conflict-
-New Beginnings-
-Complete Shock-
-Remus Please-
-More Disasters-
-Names and Stuff-
-Beau-
-Baby Girl-
-The War pt.1-
-The War Pt.2-
-Hogwarts Express and the End-
SEQUEL

-Murder, At it's Lowest-

4.7K 122 13
By redlikearubyyy

{Narrator POV}

"Delania Agnes Black! Get your lazy arse up and out of that godforsaken bed!" Angelina whacked the tired girl as she lay there. She wasn't asleep, everyone knew that. Alicia Spinnet, whom Delania was still pissed with, tutted as she walked by the passed out girl. Delania growled at her making her move quicker.

"Do I have to go get Fred?" Angelina threatened.

"No need." The Weasley twins burst into the girl dorm room as Delania hesitantly sat up. Her hair was a mess and she swore there was drool all over her pillow. She just didn't want to look.

"Ah, up now are we?" Fred teased the girl as she stretched and yawned. Delania put her arms straight into the air. Fred walked over and pulled her up, giving her a hug and the longest kiss in history according to his twin brother who quickly left the room, disgusted.

"He's just jealous." Delania shouted, mocking him from outside.

"I have a girlfriend Nia!" George laughed. She rolled her eyes and got changed as the others waited in the common room for her.

"Ready?" Angelina asked.

"For what?" Delania yawned again. The other three sighed and laughed at her stupidity. She couldn't help it if her friends had made her get up at seven. Fred took pity on his tired girlfriend and slung his arm round her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

"Don't worry love. I'm sure you're not the only one who's forgotten that today is the Last Task." Her boyfriend smiled at her, not an understanding one either, it was a 'haha you forgot what day it is' smile.

"Shit." She whispered. Angelina and George laughed as they went down for breakfast closely followed by Fred and Delania.

"I need to speak to Harry and Cedric at breakfast is that okay?" She asked Fred as they were about to go into the Great Hall.

"Sure, but remember Nathan sits at the front of the arena. We have to sit in our houses." He ruffled her hair and pecked her nose before walking off to find his twin just as Harry caught Delania's eye. Harry looked frightened. Like, properly scared.

"Nia!" He reached the girl he thought of as his sister and just hugged her. Delania was taken aback at first but then realised this meant so much to her that he got out of the maze okay.

"It's okay. You're gonna be okay. I promise." The older girl stroked Harry's hair as he cried into her chest. Delania was the smallest in her year but Harry was two years below her.

"I spoke to Sirius last night." He wiped his eyes as they broke off the hug. "He says to wish you well and that he'll see you soon." I nodded.

"Harry, listen to me. Just find the trophy and get the hell out of there, understand?" She confirmed with him that he knew what was going on. "I need to find Cedric."

"Oh, he's over there." Harry pointed her in the right direction as the girl made her way over to where all the older, less mature boys were sitting.

Cedric looked up at Delania with eyes that she'd never seen before. His once confident, ready to fight, stance had turned into something of weak being.

"You alright?" She asked. Cedric nodded as he stood up.

"If anything should happen to me in there-" He began but Delania couldn't take it.

"Cedric-"

"Nia! If anything, should happen to me." He said sternly. "Look after Nathan. Please?" Delania could do nothing but nod.

"All the Champions with me please!" McGonagall shouted from the doorway. "Now!"

"Good luck." Delania told Cedric. As Cedric left Nathan came into her view, he was afraid, for his brother. And to be honest, so was she.

XXX

"Do you think anyone will die?" Monty asked Rosie and Delania as they walked to the maze.

"Probably best we don't talk about it in case Rosie's boyfriend pops up anywhere." Delania laughed.

"But do you?" Rosie asked, more serious that Monty. Delania grabbed her hand as they reached Ravenclaws stand. "I hope not." Monty gave Delania a hug as he left as well, before whispering in her ear words that would stick with her forever.

"If anything happens to Cedric, Nathan's gonna be a bloody mess."

Delania nodded in agreement as they went their separate ways. She found her Gryffindor friends and sat herself between Angie and Fred. Trumpets started and Dumbledore stood on the podium calling out rules. Delania's head swivelled and turned trying to find Rosie and Monty. She saw them and made eye contact so they knew where each other were. She also saw Nathan.

"I'm terrified." Delania admitted. She looked at Fred and he smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder. The trumpets sounded one last time and everyone knew what that meant.
It had begun.

XXX

"Not very entertaining to say the least, is it?" George chuckled.

"No." Delania agreed. "Seen the hedges though?"

"Yeah, they're nice." Angelina laughed.

"I think Hagrid did them..." Fred droned off. The four continued to talk, it seemed to pass the time and kept them all calm, especially Delania. Suddenly, a red spark flew into the air. Students and teachers watched intently as Fleur Delacour was dragged out.

"Well, let's be honest, we all knew she wouldn't last three minutes." Fred laughed. His joke spread to some of the Hufflepuffs above them. It was restless. Nathan sat at the front picking his nails, he couldn't watch. Rosie felt the same, she was scared for Nathan and Delania. Monty knew if anything were to happen to Harry or Cedric, he'd have to take care of his broken friends.

Delania was just petrified. Then it came. Two students were transported to the front with the trophy. Harry and Cedric! It was okay. But it wasn't.

Delania pushed past her friends as Monty and Rosie followed, their eyes wide open. She screamed. Cedric was dead.

"No!" Delania screamed as she remembered how much of a brother Ced had been. How understanding he was. Nathan was a mess, tears falling to ground as him and his father rushed to Cedric. Rosie began to cry, and Monty saw fit to cradle the two girls as they cried. Delania was more screaming than crying. She was distraught.

Fred Weasley tried to push his way past the other students to get to his girlfriend but was taken back to the castle with the other students by the teachers. He sat in the common room with his twin brother breathing into his hands. The heads of houses were ordered to be in the common room with their students so McGonagall was there as well. Hermione and Ron asked about Harry and Angie asked about Delania. McGonagall simply told them Dumbledore needed a word with them.

"She's out there crying alone and they won't let me talk to her." Fred muttered in his corner.

George rolled his eyes as he'd heard this seven times before. "Fred, McGonagall told us where Delania is. She's with Rosie and Monty she'll be fine."

XXX

"I'm not fine!" Delania shouted at Monty as they both argued in Dumbledores office. The old man sat there and watched, letting them take their anger out on each other instead of letting them sit in silence. "Cedric Diggory, who's practically my brother, just died. And you're telling me to calm down!?"

"You're overreacting you've been crying for an hour!" Monty shouted.

Delania grunted. "That's because someone just died Montague."

Oh no. Rosie thought from her quiet place on the chair behind them. She used his full name... It was clearly time for her to step into this.

"You both need to shut up!"

Dumbledores head perked up as the shy Ravenclaw girl stood up.

"Monty, give Nia a break. Nia, I get it you're sad we all are. Come here both of you." She beckoned. The two troublemakers cautiously walked over, Rosie slapped them both over the heads and then embraced them in a big hug.

"Montague, Rosie. You may leave."

Dumbledore granted. "Miss Black I need to speak with you further."

Delania stood in front of Dumbledores desk as he walked down to join her. "Nathan will be spending the summer at your house-"

Delania tried to cut in remembering her France trip.

"After, you've been to France with your sister." He smiled his warm smile. "You may leave. Take care Miss Black."

Delania stopped. Remembering something Harry had said. "Dumbledore sir? Was Cedric murdered by Lord Voldemort?" Dumbledore smiled again, a sad smile this time and left himself.

XXX

Delania made her way to the common room as Fred came to look for her. She turned the corner and saw the redhead standing arms wide open.

"Come on."

She ran into his arms and cried as they both stood there. Fred kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair, assuring her everything was going to be okay. But even he was uncertain about that.

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 739 35
"you're so smitten, moony, you know that?" ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ the love story of remus lupin and evelyn wood. disclaimer: i do not own harry potter !
6.8K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
4.1K 56 24
This is another harry potter fanfic (sorry). Becca and he never got on. But he continued to ask her out. Then one day as she began to have wired feel...
15.1K 453 22
❝ SAY MY NAME AND EVERYTHING JUST STOPS, I DON'T WANT YOU LIKE A BESTFRIEND ❞ ─── ★ ─── IN WHICH Remus Lupin struggles with fa...