this could be fate.

By heavenlyship

[COMPLETE] [2nd place winner on KPOP AWARDS 2017-18 @wkpfics] [School edition of Bangchingu] Kim Sojung is a... More

[CAST]
[First Greeting]
[Just Forget]
#LOVEYOURSELF SERIES
[Just say yes]
#LOVEYOURSELF
[What Happened?]
#LoveYourSelf
[Don't Worry Just Stay With Me][Sinhope]
#LoveYourSelf
#LoveYourSelf
[I'll Be There For You][Sowjin, Yumin, and Umga]
[MY SHIPS]
[Confessions and Choas][BANGCHINGU+COSMICTEENS]
[No Matter What I'm Gonna Protect You,]
[Sowjin Birthday]
[Forever Loved]
[I'm Sorry]
[Mash Ups]
New book
RAINBOW AND LOVE YOURSELF
[A/N]
[Bangchin Amino and First Day of School]
A/N
[Just Enjoy] [Preview]
[Just Enjoy pt.1][Sinhope & Sowjin]
[Just Enjoy pt.2] [Sinhope & Sowjin] [Preview]
[Practice Room]
New book is out
[A/N] [Future Books]
[Love Whisper&SpringDay]
[2 years later->2017]
🔹[About the Author]🔹

[Just Let Me Know]

667 21 1
By heavenlyship

Sowon pov

[Monday Morning](A/N: I skipped Sunday)

I had woken up early and made breakfast for Eunha and me. I had fixed my bed and woken Eunha up. She was currently in the bathroom. I had on a blue dress with the number 07 on it. Eunha had came out of the bathroom and fixed her bed.

"Hey, Unnie can we pick up the girls today? We're all going to the same place," Eunha asked. She was right we were heading out to the airport. We were supposed to leave at 12:35 to go to Las Angeles. Everyone is going and we are staying at a hotel. It's now 11:10 and we the buses were outside for students to board. 

"Alright, let's get going," I said getting my suitcase. As I opened the door I saw Jin about to knock. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked

"We were supposed to pick you up but I guess not," Jungkook said laughing

"Oh, right we were going to get the girls today," Eunha said shyly

"We'll get the guys instead. We'll see you on the bus?" Jin said 

"Yeah, sure," I said smiling. We head and I lock the dorm and putting the key in my backpack along with my phone and wallet. We walked to Yuju and Sinb's dorm room and knocked. I saw Sinb at the door.

"Hey, Yuju went to get Umji and Yerin. Ailee is ready though, let's get going," Sinb said pulling her suitcase. Ailee came behind Sinb and followed us. We walked towards the exit and saw Umji and Yerin with Yuju. She was talking to Jimin.

"Yuju-ah, unnie is here," I heard Umji said and tapped Yuju on the shoulder. She stopped talking to Jimin and left.

"What were you talking about?" I asked Yuju

"Nothing...let's just go," Yuju said and walked away. We head to the bus and gave our suitcases to the driver who was putting them in the back. We got into the bus and I heard my name.

"SOWON! Over here, I saved you a spot..." I saw Jin waving at me and told me to come. I was going to go but then got pushed aside. I fell onto an empty seat and saw Jisoo walking towards Jin. She sat in the seat and Jin just looked at her and got up. He walked over to the front of the bus and helped me up. The guys moved to the front away from Jisoo and her friends. We sat in pairs. It was: Jungkook and Eunha, Taehyung and Yerin, Jimin and Yuju, J-Hope and Sinb, Namjoon and Ailee, Suga and Umji, Jin and me. The trip will only last for three weeks and we'll be able to explore the places. We had arrived at the airport and started to check in. It was only 11:53 and the terminals were full of students. The plane we were going on was only for us. 

"Hey, what seat number are you?" Jin asked me as I was staring into space

"A3...how about you?" I asked as I looked at my ticket.

"B1...I guess I'm sitting with you," Jin said smiling.

________________________________________

BTS- SEATING
GFRIEND-SEATING
(A/N: HONESTLY I HAD TO LOOK THIS UP)

Jin-B1
Sowon-A1
Taehyung-C1
Yerin-D1
Jungkook-B2
Eunha-A2
J-Hope-C2
Sinb-D2
Suga-B3
Umji-A3
Namjoon-C3
Ailee-D3
Jimin-B4
Yuju-A4
________________________________________

We were the first ones to board the plane along with Joshua and Bona. We put our suitcases in the case thing above us. I sat down and I saw Jisoo pass by us. She gave me a glare and Vice Principal pushed her.

"Come on Jisoo, you're holding back everyone," Mrs. Choi said and angry was plastered on her face. Once everyone boarded the plane we put our seatbelts on and the pilot said something.

"Everyone please remain seated and please put on your seatbelt," the pilot spoke and after that, we watched the demonstration of the life vest and where the exits were. After that, we just did whatever we wanted to do. 

[AFTER THE PLANE RIDE]

We landed in LAX in the middle of the night. I was tired along with my friends. We got out of the plane and walked to the exit. We wait for the teachers, Principal, and Vice Principal. We continue to walk and exit the place. We get into a bus and the bus drove to the hotel. We parked and the teachers came into the buses to come and pick up the kids who were going to be in the master suites. My head was against Jin's shoulder as a teacher came into the bus. 

"I will need these eight boys Jungkook, Suga, Namjoon, J-Hope, Jimin, Taehyung, Joshua, and Jin," Mr. Song said and the guys got up and walked to Mr. Song, " I will need these eight girls Eunha, Umji, Ailee, Sinb, Yuju, Yerin, Bona, and Jisoo..." Everyone was left shocked after Jisoo's name was called out. My friends looked at me worried. Jin's expression turned into sleepy to shocked. The Vice Principal then came.

"Jisoo will not be in the master suites she will be sharing a room with Jennie, Rose, and Lisa. Sowon is supposed to be in the master suite. For some reason, Sowon's name had been crossed off and replaced with Jisoo's," Mrs. Choi said and Jisoo sat back down in her seat and I got up and left with the others. We walk to the elevator and go to the master suite. There were four rooms with two beds each. We put our stuff down and sat in the living room. 

"Let's figure out the sleeping area," Bona said as she grabs a piece of paper. 

"Rooms one through two will be Joshua, Bona, Namjoon, Ailee, Sinb, J-Hope, Umji, and Suga. Rooms three through four Jin, Sowon, Eunha, Jungkook, Yuju, Jimin, Yerin, and Taehyung," Jin said. Everyone went to their rooms and unpacked. My roommates were Eunha, Jungkook, and Jin. I sat down on the bed and Eunha did the same. Jin walked towards sat beside me. 

"If you want I can sleep on the couch?" Jin suggested as he pointed to the couch in the room.

"No, it's okay you can sleep with me," I said and he smiled at me. 

"Hey, guys you want to go out?" Joshua asked and came in with Bona.

"Yeah, sure!" We said leaving the room. As we walked out of the room we saw Mrs. Oh outside. 

"We're going out Mrs. Oh, we'll be back later," Namjoon said. "We'll be back at soon," Namjoon continued and Mrs. Oh nodded and we left the building. We walked into a near by In n Out Burger place. We went in and ordered burgers and fries. 

When they gave it to us we walked back to the hotel and went up to the suite. We sat in the living room eating and watching some movies. We walked back to our rooms and went on the beds. I saw Jin who was asleep already. I went to the bed and put the blanket on him. I laid beside him and went to sleep. I woke up to someone jumping on the bed. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook and Eunha jumping on the bed. I saw that I was hugging Jin and him annoyed by the two jumping on the bed. I buried my face in Jin's chest. It was too early for this. 

"Yah, What are you doing," Jin said in an annoyed tone.

"Wake up, love birds!" Jungkook said jumping. I blushed furiously as he said love birds. Jin just hugged me and had thrown a pillow at Jungkook.

"SHUT UP!" Jin said. I looked up and saw a Jin blushing. He then looked at me. He hid his face in between my neck. "I'm sorry if I woke you up," Jin said in a sad tone.

"It's okay," I said moved Jin's face. 

"Come on get up, I want breakfast!" Eunha said pulling my arm and Jungkook did the same to Jin. I was wearing a white sweater along with black shorts. I also had white socks on. Eunha was wearing the same but she had a light blue sweater and white shorts. She had black socks on. Eunha pulled me outside where everyone was. Jin and Jungkook were wearing T-shirt and sweatpants. We all went down to the buffet and sat down to eat.

We sat together and talked a bit. Half of us were half asleep. I watched as the others talked. As I was watching them talk I felt something cold and wet spill onto me. Everyone stopped and I looked behind me to see Jisoo holding a cup of orange juice. 

"Oops, sor-" Jisoo was cut off.

"KIM JISOO!" We heard the Principal shout as she came into the room. "TO YOUR ROOM NOW AND YOU WILL BE STAYING THERE!" She shouted and Jisoo was shocked.

"Are you alright?" Jin asked as I was shivering. The cold water and the air conditioner wasn't mixing well. Jin grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. We saw Yeri and Sehun in the hall. 

"What happened?" Yeri said as she puts a towel on me. 

"Jisoo," I simply said. Yeri and Sehun followed us to the suite. I went to take a shower and when I came out I saw Yeri. She hugs me. 

"It's gonna stop alright, don't worry. Everyone is going to support you," She said in a loving tone. I hug her back and we went out. We sat in the living room and talked. "Do you like Jin?" She asked.

"Maybe..." I said

"I can see why he likes you, the way he looks at you," She said smiling.

"We're only friends though..." I said sadly. "Where are they?" I asked as I didn't see Jin or Sehun.

"They went back to the others," She said. We kept talking until the others came back. They came in and hugged me. Jin sat beside me and smiled. 

"You alright?" Jin asked and I nodded. He reached for my hand and holds it. Everyone was either 'awe' or 'ooh'. I start to blush and held Jin's hand. 

"Hey, we're going to be in our room," Jin said and pulled me into the room

"DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!" I heard Yeri shout. Jin and I talked for a while. 

"You want to get some ice cream, it's on me..." Jin said 

"Sure," I said and I went to get changed. 

We went out of the hotel and walked to get some ice cream. We saw a place selling ice cream and entered. Jin ordered two ice cream and hands me one.

We walked out of the place and walked to a near by park. 

"Hey have you told your parents about the bullying that goes on in your life?" Jin asked as we walked. 

"Yeah, they told me to ignore it," I said eating the ice cream. 

"Well, if anything happens just let me know, alright," Jin said and I nodded. We walked past a woman selling flowers and the women gave Jin a flower. He offered to pay but instead, she said this.

"It's okay you take the flower and give it to someone special," and then offered some other people flowers. Jin walks forward and I stare at the women. 

"Here, you should buy some food. You look hungry," I said and offered the women money as not much people bought the flowers. 

"Thank you, you're a very nice girl," The women said, "Is that, your boyfriend?" She asked

"Oh, him no. We're just friends that's all," I said shaking my head.

"Oh, you would look great together but I'm thinking someone is getting in the way?" She asked

"Yeah," I said

"Get your hopes up, darling," She said and left. I smiled and ran up to Jin. 

"Hey, wait up!" I shouted 

"Here you can have the flower," He said and gave it to me.

"Thanks," I said 

"Let's get back," he said pulling me to the direction of the hotel. We walked back and went to our suite. Everyone was playing a game on the TV. I saw Yeri and she hugged me. 

"Where have you been?" Yeri asked Jin

"We went to get ice cream," Jin said

"Where did you get that rose?" Yeri asked me

"Jin gave it to me," I said and Yeri smiled

"I like you, not like that but you're great together with Sowon," Yeri said and smiled at Jin. It left Jin and I confused

"Come on play with us!" J-hope said and telling us to come

That's the chapter! New chapter on Friday maybe!! Another #LoveYourSelf tomorrow I think. I can't update tomorrow but I will on Friday. I don't know if it's going to be long but I'm gonna think it's going to be short. I don't know but we'll see. It took me about 5 hours to write this. BYE FOR NOW!!

-8.16.17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reappearance By s

Fanfiction

37K 1.9K 57
How long a relationship is doesn't define the strength, if there's no loyalty and trust, it won't last long. "Is this the end of us?" The love life...
681 68 8
"How I know you're going to pay back to me tomorrow? I have many passengers every day! Also I know people like you, people who always being leeching...
5.1K 219 43
High school year. 10 years have past since the trio of friends had last seen each other. Things change. Taehyung changed. His feelings stay...
20.6K 568 74
Jimin and Jungkook have been best friends since middle school. The two have become inseparable best friends since then until Jimin starts catching fe...