Is this happiness ?

By Soukoku_lover

Soukoku high School au full of fluff because these two deserve to be happy too. Characters may be ooc especia... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XXXX
Chapter XXXXI
Chapter XXXXII
Chapter XXXXIII
Chapter XXXXIV
Chapter XXXXV
Chapter XXXXVI
Chapter XXXXVII
Chapter XXXXVIII
Chapter XXXXIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX

Chapter XXIII

10.9K 409 537
By Soukoku_lover

This time again, Dazai had to explain everything to his uncle while taking note that he is actually 'lying' to Chuuya ! he also insisted for the other not to interfere.

Odasaku just sighed :"Next time that you ask me to do something against the school rules, i'll make sure to send you back to your mother !"

"She's never at home, though~" the brunet said as he still was texting his friend but jumped when his uncle whispered into his ear :"You prefer your father then ?"

"No please ! Not him !! I'll help you in the house chores so please !" Dazai begged as if his life was on the line.

His uncle just smirked and went back to his papers but was stopped when the other said with a serious tone :"Hey Odasaku, can you find the adress or the school Toshiyagi Yamada transefered to ?"

"Isn't that the one who transfered just before you come ?" Oda questionned then added as the other nodded :"What are you planning again ?"

"Something i should have done two weeks ago ..." Dazai answered seriously and that sure scared his uncle :"No problems, right ?"

"Odasaku~" the brunet said with a smirk :"Did you forget that teenagers and problems match perfectly together~"

The other sighed again as he tried his best not to imagine the worst scenarios.

"... Then you know what? He kept on staring at me,
Straight into my eyes, like he was getting mad,
Or something … That’s when I got scared.
How strange we are before we die …" Chuuya instently jumped from his seat in joy :"Yes !!! Finally !!"

Dazai cheered for him with a soft smile :"Your hard work finally paid, but you sure shouldn't yell like that on the roof top or the teachers will find out and we won't be able to come here again ... "

The ginger turned at the other with a big grin :"Yosh! Tonight, i'll finish revising Literature and i'll start History now that i can read !! finally ..." he said as he set down again and leaned on the other's shoulder.

"It's good to be motivated but don't tire yourself too much, okay." Dazai adviced as he thought that the other surely didn't realize what he's doing.

"This is all thanks to you again ... i can really not figure out what i did in my life to deserve you ..." the ginger whispered softly.

Dazai thought that he could try to pull the other even closer as he still was in the same position but the second he lifted his arm, the other backed away while blushing and apologizing. "Not yet, i guess ..." he thought then answered :"This is all thanks to your hard work, not me ... besides, you deserve way more ... if only you let me give you more ..."

"What-" Chuuya didn't finish his sentence when the other remembered something :"Ah ... don't wait for me this afternoon, i have something to do so sorry for letting you go alone ."

"I can go with you .. if you want ..." Chuuya suggested then regreted it the second after as he realized that he maybe was forcing himself on the other.

"It will take some time and you have all these subjects to revise so let's leave it to another time ." Dazai said with a soft smile before the bell rings indicating the start of the afternoon classes.

"Look who is heading out alone today~" the bitch said as Chuuya was going out but of course, she didn't let him pass :"Your so precious friend that you're getting wet for at night isn't with you today ?"

"Her again ..." Chuuya sighed then went to the back door but she was there too :"Getting all full of yourself just because he thinks you're beautiful ?"

"I want to punch that ugly face so bad !" Chuuya thought before his savior interrupts them as he called her.

The ginger bowed his head as to say 'Thank you' to Oda-sensei then hurriedly went out as his teacher kept the bitch behind.

"Are you Toshiyagi Yamada ?" Dazai asked the tall student with raven hair and silver eyes who just headed out of his school.

"Yeah, why ?" The other asked suspiciously as he recognized Dazai's uniform and knew that he was from his previous school.

Dazai used his fake smile as he said :"I am Dazai Osamu from your previous school as you surely noticed so, can we have a small talk about Kimishita Mei ?"

"That bitch ?" Yamada said while staring at him suspiciously but still followed him as he was so curious to know what the other would say about that girl.

"You can head out before me~" the brunet said gently to his friend who was putting his things in his school bag :"Again ?"

"I'm really sorry~ i'll make it up to you, it's a promise !" Dazai reassured him as he was thinking of more important matters.

"Okay ..." the ginger said with a sad tone :"See you tomorrow then ..."

Dazai went beside the bitch's desk and waited till they all were out to sit in the desk that was in front of her :"Hey beauty~ can we talk for a moment ?"

The bitch nodded confusingly :"Sure, handsome~"

"Do you remember a guy called Toshiyagi Yamada ?" The brunet asked as he still thought of how much all this make up and accessories costed her.

"Toshiyagi Yamada ?" Mei repeated confusingly till she remembered :"Ah, that fag ?"

And that instently pissed Dazai off, but he still stayed calm as he said :"You know, this guy happenes to be in the Director's office right now ..." noticing the bitch's confused look, he added :"With his parents ..."

"And .. ?" She asked confusingly.

"And ..." Dazai suddenly lifted his head and wore his craziest smirk :"Your parents too~"

The other instently opened her eyes in shock :"What ... do you mean ?"

"It must be now ..." Dazai said till he heared the voice coming from the speakers asking Kimishita Mei to go to the Director's office :"Here it is~"

She stared at him in shock but hurriedly realized what's happening :"You planned all of this, right ?"

The brunet stood up and stared down at her with a smirk :"I'm not that nice as Chuuya, you were the one who asked for it, Bitch !"

"Ah ..." she got up and looked at him in the eyes :"You think you are good for helping him, i know Yamada, he sure didn't help you without something in return ... You are just like me in the end !"

"Don't put us on the same category, ugly !" Dazai looked down at her making her shiver then added :"I'm way worse ."

The voice calling her was repeated again so she pulled her bag and went the same time as Dazai said :"Get out, Bitch !" He was so happy that he finally could say it out loud.

After thinking for a moment of what could happen next, he also took his school bag and headed out just to find Chuuya waiting for him beside the school entery :"Why did you wait ..." he asked in surprise.

"I hate it ..." Chuuya said as he stared away with a saddened expression :"I hate it when you hide things from me ... i thought we were friends ..."

"Tomorrow ..." Dazai promised with a soft smile as he put his hand on the other's shoulder to reassure him :"Tomorrow, i will definitely tell you everything so just trust me and wait, okay ?"

"I will trust you ..." the ginger answered then his friend's tone suddenly changed to a cheerful one :"Let's go now, hey what about i accompany you to your house today ?"

"Are you inviting yourself ?" Chuuya asked irritatingly :"Forget about it, Kouyou nee will kill both of us if she sees you ..."

"Your mom sure is scary ..." Dazai said with a frown then put his arm around the other's shoulders to pull him closer making him blush in the process :"While you're nice ... way too nice ! But just be nice with me okay, i'm a jealous friend after all~"

"I heard of jealous boyfriends not jealous friends ..." Chuuya commented as he tried to pull away but no way the other would let him.

Meanwhile, the bitch was staring at them from one of the windows as she still could hear her parents beg the director not to expel her especially that it would really be difficult for her to find a school that would accept her in the middle of the year.

"You happy now bitch ? Because i sure am more than happy !" Yamada said before going out of the school with his parents.

She clenched her fist angrily as she stared at Dazai and Chuuya going out of the school :"I'll definitely make you pay for this, Dazai Osamu !"

*Hello drama my old friend~ XD
*I'm really sorry for the names, i have always been bad with them ;-; and the poem Chuuya was reading on the roof top is his own in real life.
*We are finally back to the main plot and you will get it more in the next chapter ^_^ don't forget to tell me your thoughts about it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 5.1K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
481K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
680K 41.8K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...