[english] park chanyeol's hid...

By Deerbabolti

[ ENGLISH / COMPLETED / MPREG × BXB × YAOI || • CHANBAEK / ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY DEERBABOLTI ] I'm Byun Baek... More

PROLOUGE
- one
- two
- three
- four
- five
- six
- seven
- eight
- nine
- eleven
- twelve
- thirteen
- fourteen
- fifteen
- sixteen
- seventeen
- eigteen
- nineteen
- twenty
- twentyone
- twentytwo
- twentythree
- twentyfour
- twentyfive
- twentysix
- twentyseven
- twentyeight
- special last chapter
- e p i l o u g e
(NOTE!)
REMAKE TRAILER
BOOK TWO?
BOOK TWO COMPLETED

- ten

16.9K 714 404
By Deerbabolti

Chapter Ten: Luhan's Good Suggestion.

CHANYEOL

Kyungsoo immediately took Jesper from my back that's why I was left with Baekhyun again. I looked at his teary eyes while he looked at me badly.

"What do you really want?" He said to me.

What do I want?

I want to know who is Jesper's Father.

I also want to know why is he avoiding me.

I also want to know if the guy who's with him in China is his boyfried.

"I really want to know everything Baekhyun." I seriously said to him and he just smirked. Baekhyun really changed. He's not the Baekhyun who is very kind and always smiling. Most of all, he's not the Baekhyun that is always cheerful.

If I were to look at him, he looks at me badly. If looks can kill, I will be dead by now.

"What do you want to know?" He asked. I sighed and went closer to him.

"Who's Jesper's Father?" I said emphasizing the worth FATHER. His expression immediately changed and then he smirked.

"You don't have to know." He seriously said and I smirked.

"Oh, I know now, maybe he's the son of the guy who was with you in China." I said and his forehead wrinkled.

"Yes Baekhyun, It's me. I don't have any idea that you can immediately find someone to replace me. But, look at me, I still love you Baekhyun. I don't have any idea that you are now a BITCH." I suddenly raised my voice and he slapped me.

"FUCK YOU CHANYEOL! IS THAT HOW YOU REALLY THINK OF ME?!YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND YOU JUST SAID THOSE WORDS TO ME?!JESPER'S NOT YOUR SON! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? NOW, SAID THOSE WORDS TO ME. I AM A BITCH RIGHT. YOU THINK OF ME AS A BITCH. YOU CAN NOW LEAVE AND DON'T EVER COME BACK!"

I froze at my spot and suddenly Kyungsoo hit my back.

"GO!" I didn't move an inch and then Kyungsoo shouted again.

"GO! I WILL NOT THINK TWICE TO KILL YOU HERE CHANYEOL, GO!" Kyungsoo said angrily and Sehun pulled me out.

This is the first time I received a slap from Baekhyun. I didn't want to say those words intentionally. It's just that my emotions clouded my thinking.

"Hyung, this is the first time I saw you and Baekhyun-hyung like that." Sehun said. We are outside Baekhyun's house and I just looked down.

"I didn't said those intentionally Sehun. It's just that my emotions overwhelmed me." Sehun just looked at me.

"Hyung, you're really wrong this time. Even I will be angry at you because of what you've said to Baekhyun hyung. Even the child saw you two fighting." I looked down and then suddenly my phone rings.

NANA CALLING.....

"Hello?"

[ Channie~ Can you come here at my condo? Please ]

"I'm busy"

[ Ah-ah-ah you don't have any schedule today that's why it's your time to make me happy. ]

"I'm not in the mood."

[ Ohhh....I will release the issue you are involved. ]

"What the fuck, don't you dare. I'm coming!"

If it's not because of that issue, I will never follow what she wants. The issue is about between Nana and me; a sex video scandal.

I didn't know that he has a video. From the very start that she became my manager, she forces me to do it. I don't have any choice to do because she's my manager.

I know that it's not right--- it's just that she may reveal about me and Baekhyun.

"Is that your pervert manager? You should go now." Sehun said. I just nodded and left.

I arrived at her unit and saw her under the blanket without any clothes on.

"Ohhhh~ you're finally here!" She cheerfully said and I just took my clothes off. You're right, I will do it again, but this is the last.

The moment I climbed on the bed, she took her chance. She kissed me like she's eating my whole mouth and her kisses went down to my chest. She sucked my nipples and went down to my manhood. I moaned when her mouth worked on it.

And then you know what happened next.

"Are you tired?" She asked me while her head lies on my arms and she's playing with my nipples. I didn't answer her and just closed my eyes.

BAEKHYUN

I am crying here at the living room while Luhan's caressing my back. I still remember what Chanyeol said to me. It hurts me really bad.

"Baek, stop crying." I just looked at Luhan and hugged him.

"I'm still mad at that Chanyeol. If Sehun didn't pull him, I already grilled his hotdog. Blood will really be spilled here." Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol's curious. I was shocked when he asked about Jesper. I don't know what to say but he concluded that I am a BITCH.

"Baek, you should tell Chanyeol." I looked at Luhan and Kyungsoo hit his head.

"Are you nuts? You don't have a brain, do you? Don't tell Chanyeol. Let him suffer." Kyungsoo shouted and this time Luhan hit him.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT! CHANYEOL WILL KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT JESPER AS THE TIME PASSES BY. CHANYEOL HAS MONEY AND HE CAN EASILY ASK SOMEONE TO INVESTIGATE BAEKHYUN IF CHANYEOL FOUND OUT THAT JESPER IS HIS SON, HE WILL SURELY BE ANGRY ABOUT IT AND THERE'S A POSSIBILTY THAT CHANYEOL WILL TAKE JESPER AWAY FROM BAEKHYUN. ALSO, CHANYEOL CAN SUE BAEKHYUN DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T TELL HIM AND MOST OF ALL, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE CHILD!" Luhan shouted and silence ate us.

"H-he wi-will ta-take Jesper?" I don't know what will I do if Chanyeol will take Jesper away from me. I really love Jesper and I will never let Chanyeol take him away from he.

LUHAN'S RIGHT. I SHOULD TELL CHANYEOL. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW, I DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE. I DON'T WANT HIM TO TAKE JESPER AWAY FROM ME. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE JESPER.

Because this is my damn weakness....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.5K 42
Byun baekhyun is a Son who is going to be a new heir of Byun company which is Top and richest 1 company in Korea. He has a fiancé whom he loves so mu...
1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...
522K 22K 70
[COMPLETED] #34 HIGHEST RANKING Mrs. Byun and Mrs. Park are the best bestfriend on their highschool year, Mrs. Byun is a single mom of one son named...
38.1K 1.5K 24
{THANK YOU FOR 29K READS & 1K VOTES} Byun Baekhyun is a trainee at SM Entertainment getting ready to make his debut. Park Chanyeol is a very famous...