Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Forgive & Forget?

653 33 25
By MakeThatChange96

*Allison's POV*

Back at my house...

Prince was walking around exploring my house as he's never been in my new home, obviously. I'm still wrapping my head around the fact he just appeared out of no where and said "Hi"...he finishes looking at all of my photos from the last four years and awards, turning his attention towards me.

"You've been busy." He comments.

"Yes, an acting career and a music career is very demanding. I can't stop one to do the other." I explain.

He nods, taking a step closer to me.

"So when you're not filming you're working on your music?" He asks.

"Yes. I'm always working, ever see me in the media besides walking a red carpet?" I ask.

He smirks and shakes his head.

"That's because I'm too busy in a studio or at Vancouver to be out in public. I wasn't lying to you four years ago when I said I had a lot on my plate." I say.

He takes a seat on the couch, I sit across from him.

"I can see that, I also saw you on Teen Choice Awards last year for your show. Congrats by the way." He says with a smile.

I nod, crossing my right leg over my left.

"Thank you. I've heard and seen you on your tours. How were they?" I asked.

He takes a deep breath and stretches.

"Well, it was wild. The Parade Tour was a lot of fun, but had some complications at the end." He explains.

I furrow my brows.

"Whys that?" I ask.

"Well, after some deep discussions with the band we split. When the Sign O' The Times Tour came about we gathered a new band which I also used for the Lovesexy Tour." He admits.

He's not with The Revolution anymore? But why? I'm not gonna question him, it's been four years since I've pissed him off I don't want to break that streak now.

"Are you going on tour again soon?" I ask.

"Yes. But I haven't even started organising it yet because I haven't finished my film." He nods.

I smile.

"So the rumours are true. The Purple Prince is doing a movie." I smirk.

He smiles and rests his chin on his hand.

"And Allison Richards is still a smart ass." He chuckles.

I laugh, rolling my eyes.

"Well we were having a nice conversation." I mumble.

Which Prince heard...

"Yes until you ruined the moment. You can't be...not you for a few minutes." He snickers

I gasp dramatically, putting my hand on my chest. To which he responds with an eye roll and scoffs.

"If I remember correctly, midget...you were chasing me for months because you liked me. So don't do the whole... "Can you not be...you know...you...for a few minutes." I say mimicking his whiny high voice.

The look he's giving me is sending chills up my spine, I don't know whether he's amused or not. I hated it when he did that, I gotta stop falling for that.

Next thing I know he comes flying from his couch, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to the floor. I squeal with laughter, he tickles my sides in the exact spots where he knows that I'm the most sensitive...the ribs.

"NO! STOP!" I scream while laughing.

Prince chuckles and smirks as he continues the torture.

"Oh no, Mama. You brought his on yourself, you called me a midget. Which I was used to but..." He leans right down, pressing his lips to my ear, "We both know I ain't small."

He gets up, standing up to his feet.

"If you're so tall why do you wear heels?" I ask.

"Oh I wasn't talking about my height." He gives me a wink before walking upstairs.

My eyes widen as I almost choke on air.

I go upstairs and follow him, when I look up he's no where to be seen. My eyebrows knitted together, bedroom...I bet he's in there after that 'not so small' remark. I walk in and he's not in there, I walk right in and turn the light on.

Looking around, thinking that he's small enough to hide in my closet and nightstand most likely. But then I feel a pair of hands grab my waist from behind, scaring the crap out of me.

"Oh my god!" I jump.

I turn around and Prince bursts out into laughter, I slap his arm. He goes and jumps onto the bed, I glare at him.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"That's for mimicking my voice. I don't sound like that." He says, pointing that long skinny finger of his at me.

I walk over to the other side of the bed and sit beside him, slapping his hand away. He just chuckles as he looks ahead.

I look over at him as he calms down from acting like a twelve year old.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask in a serious tone.

He looks at me, his face getting all serious.

Finally...been dying to ask this.

"While this has been great, talking and catching up...I've got to ask, four years have passed so why now?" I ask.

He looks away, playing with his hands. I sigh, I don't want silence...I want an answer. Don't show up here and expect to me to forget the way you left shift shit years ago, I want an explanation.

"Do you know how long it took me to move on? Two years. Two whole years to move on with my life, because after two years I was meant to go with you...I was supposed to come back to you after my tour." I say with tears filling up in my eyes.

Prince sighs, looking up at the ceiling.

"I thought you hated me for all those years for you wanting to just do your own thing until I was done with filming and my tour." I softly cry.

Prince snaps his head in my direction, his expression softens. He immediately grabs my hands in his, I look up at him.

"I could never hate you, Allison. Yes I was hurt, but I could never hate you. Do you know how long it took me to get over you?" He asks.

I stare at him as he asks me that question.

"No..." I say.

"I still haven't." He whispers.

I look into his eyes as tears fill them then make their desperate escape, all the hurt in his eyes make my heart shatter. I didn't know he was hurting, seeing him on tour over these years...seeing how smiley and what not I thought he was fine, hell I thought he was more than fine.

"But, your tours...you looked fine." I say.

He scoffs.

"Baby, it's called acting." He chuckles.

I laugh, wiping his tears away. The longer we both stare into each other's sad puffy red eyes, the closer we both lean in. And then finally our lips meet, the same magical feeling from all those years ago surging through my body. My fingers run through his long black hair as his hands grip my waist, pulling me closer to his body. The kiss becomes more urgent but more loving, much more meaningful.

After a few more moments we both pull away, Prince laying down and I lay my head on his chest. He wraps one arm around my waist while his free hand holds my hand that rests on his chest, I smile at the affection.

But what comes next makes my heart skip a beat...

"I love you, Allison." Prince whispers.

I grin like an absolute idiot.

"I love you too, midget." I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 44 22
SHE IS MINE BUT IN A SELFISH WAY I AM HERS BUT IN A LOVED WAY WE FALL FOR LOVE AND DESTINY FALLING FOR ME IS LIKE A DEADLY POISON WHICH WILL KILL HER
5 0 1
A regular aspiring comic meets other comedians of life and realizes hes already there.
6.1K 337 26
Prince looking for love in an unusual way. He finds it in his assistant Jenna.
62 0 9
{πŽππ†πŽπˆππ†} Two students that were paired up together for tutoring. She fell first, but he fell harder. She left first, but he made sure she'd b...