Competition

*Prince's POV*

The Next Day...

So all of yesterday I was anxious about telling Allison about bringing her on tour, I actually was planning on asking her but seeing as she had no excuse to stay here in the states she should be able to and I didn't want her to find an excuse so I wasn't gonna let her find one. Then we were doing our usual mucking around and she mentioned a friend she has that is like a male version of her...one thing that bothers me about this is the fact she says they're close and that this person is of the male gender. Glad I'm bringing her on tour against her will.

My anxiety hasn't exactly calmed down yet, because Allison thought it would be hilarious to invite this friend of hers over today.

I think one of her is enough thank you.

"Hey, baby. Whatcha doin?" Allison asks, sitting beside me.

I raise an eyebrow, looking at her. She lays her legs across my lap. She seems way too chipper for my liking.

"How come you're never this cheery in the morning usually? You've always got some smartass greeting?" I ask, bringing my hand down to rub her leg.

"Oh come on, I haven't seen Adam in a long time. If you like me you'll like him." She smirks.

I couldn't help but smirk back at her, I reach up and place my hand on her cheek.

"Sometimes I like you, sometimes I wonder how I got myself into this situation." I snicker.

Allison laughs, putting her hands on her chest.

"Oh I wasn't the only thinking that? Thank god." She says sarcastically.

I scoff, bringing her hands away from her chest and holding them in my hands.

"I was joking." I roll my eyes.

She glares at me.

"Were you though?" She asks.

Well...

"Yes! I was! Even though you can be a smartass, a pain in the ass you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I admit while looking away.

All I hear to my left is Allison going "Aww." She scoots closer to me, turning my face so I'm facing her. She presses her lips to mine, our lips move in a slow loving rhythm. Soon it becomes more heated, Allison slips into my lap straddling me. My hands find their way to her waist, her hands are tangled in my hair. I let out a low moan, she smirks against my lips. My lips move down to her neck, she closes her eyes and softly sighs. My hands go for her shirt, grabbing the bottom and ready to pull off until the sound of the doorbell rings in our ears.

I groan in frustration, Allison giggles. Getting off me, she fixes herself up. I stand up, fixing myself up.

Awesome timing.

Allison answers the door and she grins.

"Well hello stranger." She greets the man on the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asks.

"Ha ha ha very funny. Get in here and give me a hug." Allison glares at him.

The guy I assume is Adam, walks in. He wraps his arms around Allison's waist, she wraps her arms around his neck. He looks a little too comfortable...burying his face in her neck. I clear my throat, the two peel each other off each other.

"Allison." I smile.

Allison smiles back, they both walk over to me.

"Prince this is Adam, Adam this is Prince." She introduces us.