Work Shenanigans

*Author's POV*

Four Days Later...

Allison had to start filming in Vancouver for Supernatural, Prince went along with her since he had nothing important to do. He followed Allison around on set, he was weirded out by how many guards were staring at him. He decided to walk up to one and ask what the deal was.

"Hey, hello. Can I ask, what's with all the staring from everyone?" He asks the Guard.

The Guard chuckles nervously as he looks around before turning his attention back to Prince.

"Well, your Wife...she's a newbie. Jared and Jensen have this thing they do with the newbies..." The Guard whispers.

Prince furrows his brows as he leans in closer.

"Do what...exactly with the newbies?" Prince asks.

"Jared and Jensen are huge pranksters, they'll spend a whole week or two pranking Allison just to see if she can tolerate it or if she gets them back. That's how they know if they're gonna have a good relationship with the newbies." The Guard explains.

Prince chuckles.

"Is that it? But why is everyone looking at me?" He asks.

"Because of how close you're walking to her, you're gonna get caught up in the middle of their first prank." The Guard says.

Prince raises his eyebrows, his head snaps in Allison's direction when he hears her call out to him.

"Baby? What are you doing all the way over there?" She asks.

"Ahh...just talking to my friend. You go ahead." Prince smiles nervously.

Allison squints her eyes at him before turning around and continuing walking.

"Good choice, their pranks can be brutal." The Guard pats Prince's shoulder.

Prince looks up at him before looking back at Allison, it was wise to stay away...

Jared and Jensen come sprinting out with cream pies, they slam them in Allison's face. She screams as she accepts the smack to the face with cream, the two boys throw their hands up in the air in victory and laugh.

"Yes! Number one down!" Jensen cheers as he high fives Jared.

Allison glares at the both of them, the two boys immediately look a little scared.

"That'll be your first...and your last. If I were the both of you, I would sleep with one eye open." Allison threatens.

Their jaws drop, Allison runs up to them and wipes her face on their clothes. The boys try and run away, but she's got a tight grip on their arms.

"My god you're strong!" Jared complains.

Allison smirks as she lets them go, walking to her trailer.

Prince stands there laughing, he was laughing at Allison but now he's laughing at the boys. He walks by them with a smirk as he walks to Allison's trailer.

"You really showed them." Prince chuckles.

Allison turns her attention to Prince after wiping her face clean.

"I know what they do to new people...that shit isn't gonna fly with me. If they want a war...they got one." Allison states.

About two hours later she was ready for filming, she gets ready for her scene. Prince and Tony go sit behind the cameras to watch.

 Prince and Tony go sit behind the cameras to watch