Intensity: Destination Everyw...

由 iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... 更多

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

Everything.

30.8K 535 97
由 iBasedSupreme

Derp. Remember Lexi (Diggy's cousin in the story?) She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :D

______________________________________________

   [Monologue #37]

  This is my time now. I'm going to find her. Today is where the journey begins from here on out. I'll find her if it's the last thing I do. She'll never have to worry about anything. This time around, my mind is set. Operation: Destination Everywhere.

______________________________________________

 {Verrazano Bridge, Staten Island, New York, August 1st, 8:01 pm}

 (Ice Gang is driving along the Verrazano Bridge, making them 2 hours away from New Jersey)

  Angela: (groans) What the fuck...are we there yet?! My stomach hurts!

  Dessie: Mine too! I'm starving! But Angela...you did bring Dramamine with you right?

  Angela: Well, what had happened was...

  Seven: Oh hell naw, I'm pulling this shit over. You ain't throwing up on me.

  Royalty: We can't pull over now! We're on the fucking bridge!

  Shani: I'm sooooo hungry, man!

  Angela: I think I'm about to...(holds her mouth, but ends up projectile throwing up. It gets on everyone and a little on the window)

  Everyone: OH MY GOD! EWWWWWWWWWWW! PULL OVER NOW!

  Angela: I'm sorry guys.

  Antoine: (wakes up, along with Marquez and Stephon) What happened? And what the hell is that smell?

  Dessie: Angela threw up.

  Marquez: It smells like pure ASS!

  Royalty: What the hell are we gonna do? We can't stay in this stank ass car and we need to get to Jersey ASAP.

  Stephon: We're G's. We're Ice Gang damn it! Steal a car!

  Shani: But what if po-po rides down here?

  Dessie: YOLO. Leggo! (they all run out into the highway and approach a huge Range Rover. They kick the guy out the car and drive off with the keys and all)

  Royalty: Phew...Let's hope we don't get pointed out. Bad enough I'm hiding from the police now.

  Shani: Let's hope so!

_____________________________________________________________

   {New Jersey, 9:26 pm}

   (Sasha's P.O.V.)

    I sat in the living room, watching Tyler Perry's House Of Payne. Ah, a funny show for my day. I noticed myself drifting to sleep, but I stayed up in order to finish watching it. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw a hoodie and shades. I opened the door and I looked at the person confused, but they looked at me in a loving way.

  ?.?.?.?: Sasha, it's Jake.

  Sasha: Jake! How have you been sweetheart?

  I gave him the biggest of hugs and he smiled. I see why my daughter liked him so much.

  Prince: Struggling.

  Sasha: You miss her too?

  Prince: Definitely. I don't think she's gone. She's somewhere close.

  Sasha: Mhm...

  There was a sudden silence. I opened my mouth to speak and Prince looked at me with knowing eyes and misery. He began shaking, as if he was ready to cry.

  Prince: Mama, do you hate me for hurting your daughter so much?

  I gushed over the name. Mama. It rang a bell and I looked at him with a slight smile.

  Sasha: Jake, I can never hate you. No matter how bad you hurt Jas, you still did love her. I swear, she never used to talk to me about you. I never knew why. I guess she was embarrassed to admitting she actually liked you.

  Prince: Did she ever tell you what happened with that whole overdose?

  Sasha: No...I always assumed she did it.

  Prince: (sighs) It was me.

  I looked at him. He returned my look with apologetic eyes. I couldn't believe he would do that.

  Sasha: Jake, what the hell is wrong with you? You could've killed her!

  Prince: I know.

  Sasha: I'm very disappointed in you, but we have to look past it if we want to find Jassie.

  He nodded and stared off into space. He sighed after a while and looked over to me, watching me trying to calm my nerves.

  Prince: I'm deeply in love...and I can't even believe that I am.

  Sasha: What's so unbelieveable about it?

  Prince: I never expected to fall so hard in the 10 months we were dating. I really want to start over with her.

  Sasha: You will, sweetie. She loves you unconditionally. Don't stop chasing her if times get rough. You never know what she's capable of doing.

  Just then, he looked at me. His eyes lighting up with hope. Seeing that made me smile.

  Prince: Why is she so stubborn?

  Sasha: She's been through a lot. Let her tell you what happened.

  He nodded, but he had an uneasy look as if he knew something I didn't. I shook off the feeling I had and focused my attention to House Of Payne.

  Prince: Is there any way we can find her?

  Sasha: Now that you bring that up, I actually have a little luck for you.

   I grabbed my laptop from off the table and sat it in between us. I went on the bank's website and entered Jassie's account in. As I typed, Prince looked at me confused.

  Prince: I don't get what's happening.

  Sasha: See, as I sat in here crying my eyes out, I found a letter my mother wrote me before she died. In this same exact house when I was little, she had this wall in her room where she stored money. I went inside of it and I found twenty-six million dollars hidden inside. I guess she knew I'd need help one day.

  Prince: Excuse my language, mama, but holy shit! Twenty-six million dollars? Please tell me you're joking.

  Sasha: All jokes aside! So, I thought about what I'd do with the money. For one, I renovated the house. Two, I thought about how Jassie blows money too fast when she's given the privilege. So I put ten thousand dollars on her credit card. Knowing her, it'll be gone in a snap. It should at least give us an idea of where she is if we look through the recent credit card purchases.

  Prince: Smart mom.

  He high-fived me and we looked through her recent purchases. Surprisingly, she's alive! I started to cry and Prince smiled at the thought of her being alive. He looked over to me and gave me a big hug.

  Sasha: My baby is alive! Thank God!

  Prince: I know right? But isn't the Supreme store in Brooklyn?

  Sasha: Yup! Now it's only the matter of finding her address.

  Prince: We'll worry about that later. I just can't believe it was possible for her to be gone and out of sight for two years.

  Sasha: I told you, she's capable of anything.

  Prince: I'm gonna go find her now.

  Sasha: Are you sure? It's getting dark.

  Prince: I'll just stay over at my friend's house.

  Sasha: If ya say so!

  We both got up and walked toward the front door. Prince gave me a bear hug and I felt happy. It was like a mother and son moment I haven't had since Isadore decided to go back to college and finish his three years. Prince looked at me with a smile on his face. I smiled back.

  Sasha: Take care of my daughter, okay?

  Prince: If I have to die trying, then so be it. I love you, Sasha. You're like a second mom to me.

  I felt my heart jump happily. I haven't heard anyone tell me that before. I hugged him one last time, trying not to cry any more tears of joy.

  Sasha: I love you too, son. You're family. Familia nunca deja familia. Los amantes nunca dejan amantes a morir. *Translation: Family never leaves family behind. Lovers never leave lovers to die.*

  Prince: I'll always remember that. Bye mama!

  He walked out the door with a bop in his step. I waved after him, soon closing the door after he disappeared into the night. Mission one completed. Mission two. Getting the girl...which will be hell and a half, knowing my child.

____________________________________________________

  {August 2nd, Jamaica, Queens, New York, 12:01 am}

  (Prince's P.O.V.)

  I went to my best friend, Lexi's, house. I haven't hung out with her in a while now. I knocked on her door and she opened the door, sleep in her eyes. She woke up and realized it was me.

  Lexi: Prince?

  Prince: Yup!

  Lexi: (jumps on him and hugs him) OH MY LORD! I missed you, bro! You sure grew up! Is that a tattoo I see on your hand?

  Prince: (laughs) Yeah.

  Lexi: Ayeeee! Well, what are you doing here at twelve in the morning? Aren't you supposed to be in ATL?

  Prince: Yeah...but I kinda ran off...

  Lexi: To find Jas?

  Prince: Yup. I miss her.

  Lexi: I thought they'd find her by now.

  Prince: Same...the bum ass detective we had pronounced her dead, but you have to wait seven years before you say she's dead. It's only been two.

  Lexi: (shakes her head) Idiot.

  Prince: Right? I know for a fact she's in New York. I really want to see her before her sixteenth birthday in four days.

  Lexi: We'll go searching around in the morning. But come in and get some sleep.

  I nodded as I grabbed my stuff and she took me up to the guest room. I plopped on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

  Lexi: Well, I'm sleepy. We'll talk more in the morning.

  Prince: Aight.

  She closed my door, going into her room. I stared at the ceiling for a while before I finally found myself falling to sleep faster than I expected to. As soon as I closed my eyes, I saw Jassie being drawn on paper. The old Jassie. Then, it faded as soon as I reached out to touch. The paper was ripped out and a new one was shown. A drawing began what I'm guessing was the new Jassie. She had pretty gray-ish eyes, clear caramel skintone, and brown hair with blonde streaks. The picture was halfway done until a black mist came and set it on fire. It looked like that thing that creeped around my room in Atlanta. The eyes were green, this time. Was this mist more than one identity? The mist went over to the other paper and the old Jassie appeared at his touch. When I reached for it, it faded away. Just then, my dream clicked somewhere else. A more happier place....

_____________________________________________________________

  OMG. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. >.< I've been busy with Algebra Regents prep. It'll help me skip 9th grade algebra next year if I pass. :D ♥♥

  & My teachers have been BITCHES this week. We have a 37-page book due in math class TOMORROW. I'm on page 22, though.

Goal: 10 votes, 30 comments.

  *Mindless Tour Dates*

  If you haven't seen the tour dates for the #1 Girl tour, they're posted as a story on my profile. (I might be going to the one on July 14th. If you see me there, come chill with a bro. ;P ♥

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

22.6K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...
446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...
853K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...
3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...