{ #3 } Twisted Moon (MxM ||...

By Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have rea... More

Description
Warning / Foreword
Characters
Pictures, Maps & Plans
Prologue
Chapter 1 - New Year Resolutions
Chapter 2 - An Encounter
Chapter 3 - The Flee
Chapter 4 - A Call To Order
Chapter 5 - When You Need Money...
Chapter 6 - Coincidence
Chapter 7 - Is It Better Out There?
Chapter 8 - Not This Time!
Chapter 9 - An Air Of DΓ©jΓ  Vu
Chapter 10 - Frustration
Chapter 11 - Considerations
Chapter 12 - Authority
Chapter 13 - Nightmare... Or Souvenir?
Chapter 14 - Pushing Limits
Chapter 15 - Stress
Chapter 16 - Making Decisions
Chapter 17 - Trying My Luck
Chapter 18 - Resolutions
Chapter 19 - A Quiet Saturday
Chapter 20 - Persistent Friends
Chapter 21 - Best Birthday Ever!
Chapter 22 - And I Thought My Childhood Was Shit...
Chapter 23 - Lea
Chapter 24 - The Second Kiss
Chapter 25 - Maturing A Bit
Chapter 26 - A Very Persistent Friend
Chapter 27 - Back To School!
Chapter 28 - Explanations
Chapter 29 - Revelations
Chapter 30 - Is That What You Really Want!?
Chapter 31 - Seduction Mode
Chapter 32 - The Black Diamond
Chapter 33 - Jealousy Could Be The Key...
Chapter 34 - Jealousy Might Be The Key, Indeed...
Chapter 35 - Jealousy IS The Key! Or So I Think...
Chapter 36 - Daddy's Baby Boy
Chapter 37 - Master? No... Daddy!
Chapter 38 - Holy F*ck!
Chapter 39 - First Initiation
Chapter 40 - Making New Friends
Chapter 41 - First BDSM Scene
Chapter 42 - Learning Through Training
Chapter 43 - Learning Through Mistakes
Chapter 44 - Learning Through Punishment
Chapter 45 - I Learned My Lesson Well
Chapter 46 - Successful Day
Chapter 47 - A Busy Saturday
Chapter 48 - That's The Masochistic Me
Chapter 49 - The Perfect Match
Chapter 50 - A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
Chapter 51 - Dullness
Chapter 52 - Green For Harder
Chapter 53 - He Is Fucking Mine!!!
Chapter 54 - The Punishment Of His Life
Chapter 55 - Collared!
Chapter 56 - Panic Attack
Chapter 57 - A Kinky Barbecue Party
Chapter 58 - Things Look (Almost) Perfect
Chapter 59 - Exciting News!
Chapter 60 - Is A First Public Scene That Exciting?
Chapter 61 - Worries
Chapter 62 - I Think I Love Him...
Chapter 63 - Losing Control
Quick But Important Note
Chapter 64 - Abducted!
Chapter 65 - Early Investigation
Chapter 67 - Running Out Of My Mind
Chapter 68 - Hell
Chapter 69 - Snap Out Of It!
Chapter 70 - Worse Than Hell
Chapter 71 - Revelations
Chapter 72 - Let The Devil Out
Chapter 73 - Please Don't Die...
Chapter 74 - Surprising Unraveling
Chapter 75 - Aftermath (Part 1)
Chapter 76 - Aftermath (Part 2)
Chapter 77 - A Long Week
Chapter 78 - Guilt
Chapter 79 - One Step Forward
Chapter 80 - One Step Back
Chapter 81 - Let Daddy Back In!
Chapter 82 - Moving On
Chapter 83 - Goodbye Black Diamond!
Chapter 84 - Faith
Epilogue (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)
Thank you / Announcement
The Black Moon Series Has More To Come

Chapter 66 - Ready To Meet Your Master?

24.9K 1.1K 1.1K
By Snape75

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 66: Ready To Meet Your Master?

(Noah's POV - Fri. 10 July 2015)

"Come on, Cute Boy. Wake up!" the soft voice says. For the slightest bit of a second, I really thought I was finally waking up from my nightmare, but that voice is far too soft and silken. This is definitely not the soothing and deep voice I want to hear, the one that makes me feel safe and warm. This one freezes me to the point that it always sends unpleasant shivers down my spine and it scares me. Its owner hasn't done any harm to me yet, but I am pretty sure it won't last forever, and if it doesn't come from him directly, I am certain that the one who he calls his brother will take care of that. "Pet, if you don't wake up immediately, I have some very painful ways to wake you up for good..." he threatens me. I eventually open my eyes to face my nightmare and they blink at the strong light I am not used to see.

Of course, I am still in that cell, lying on this bed with my hands tied together above my head with handcuffs that were passed between two bars of the metal frame. My feet are also tied together and attached to the frame at the bottom of the bed. The handcuffs wrapped around my ankles were so uncomfortable last night that it almost made me regret the other leather restraints on each corner of the bed that force my legs apart. At first, I was almost happy to be left with my legs squeezed shut - not that it gave much privacy to my caged member since I am always left naked... – but the disagreeable sensation of the metal biting my skin soon became painful and I really wish they had used the other restraints. Even the cable ties from the night before were better.

"I hope you had a good night!" Snobbish coos, running his skinny fingers along my chest. I keep quiet and don't answer. Not because I am supposedly waiting for his permission to speak, like he says, but because I refuse to speak to that jerk.

I could actually speak if I wanted to, since the ball gag was removed yesterday after the so-called morning routing. Snobbish decided it was time to test me and said that if I was able to keep quiet and not scream through the day, he wouldn't put it back at night. He informed me that we are in an isolated house, in the middle of a forest, and that screaming with the intention to call for help would be useless. Somehow, I decided to believe him. Since I couldn't stand that ball in my mouth anymore, I simply behaved and I have to admit he honored his promise. This is small relief to my condition, but my jaw felt so sore from remaining open that I didn't want to risk having it back. That doesn't mean I feel like talking to him either.

"It's time for your morning routine, Pet," Snobbish says as he finally frees my ankles.

I am once again tempted to kick him in the face now that my legs can move, but a quick glance toward the entrance of the cell where Crewcut and Baldhead are standing immediately dissuade me from trying. I don't want to renew Tuesday's experience where I was tied up standing after I made a little bit of fuss. As soon as he releases my wrists, the two gorillas grab my arms and first take me to restroom before they turn around and block the way just outside the stall. Just thinking about what happened on Tuesday morning and the threats that followed helps me to ignore my lack of privacy and relieve myself.

When he found out about the wet bed on Tuesday morning, Snobbish got angry and he made me wash the bedsheet in the shower with soap. As if the situation was not embarrassing enough, he promised me that I would end up with a catheter if I didn't manage to fight my modesty. I tried to lunge at him to beat him down a minute later, and that's when I ended back in the room where I was on Monday afternoon when I arrived, and spent the entire day standing and all tied up. My body was so sore by the evening that I almost welcomed the night and being shackled again in bed.

"Off to the shower!" Snobbish says when I am done and escorted by the two bodyguards to the showers in the other room. That area is actually quite large with several shower heads in a corner and then it is filled with what I would now call torture instruments. I say now, because in Camden's playroom, they are more like pleasure equipment. But not here. The sight of the punishment bench or the cross and all the restraints, whips and other similar stuff absolutely don't arouse me here. If anything, they scare me. I'm so scared they are going to use them at some point. Baldhead turns on the water and pushes me under the spray. Despite their presence, the five minutes I spend in the shower are the only pleasant moment of the day because I can allow my body to relax a little under the warm water, free of any form of restraint. Unfortunately, it only lasts for five minutes and Crewcut quickly turns off the water and barks me some orders to wipe myself dry.

After that, I am led back to my cell and while the two men hold me, Snobbish viciously inspects my body, running his fingers all over my skin. He then feeds me with two slices of sandwich bread and a glass of water. Then comes the moment to tie me up. Exactly like he did on Wednesday, Snobbish ponders a moment on what sort of restraint he is going to use this time and I stifle a smile when I see that he goes for rope.

Camden taught me a few techniques on how to free oneself from ropes and I pray real hard that I will be able to use them. When he walks to stand in my back, I manage to join my hands almost thumb against thumb instead of palm against palm and honestly, it takes all I have in me not to jump with joy when I realize that he doesn't seem to complain about it. Once that is done, they lead me to the corner of the room where they make sit down and restrain my ankles in leather cuffs that they attach to one of the chains embedded in the wall. And then they're gone.

As they often do when they visit me, they stop a little further away and I hear them whisper for a moment before they finally go back upstairs. My heart is racing in my chest and I will it to calm down before I make any attempt. I cannot mess this up and I need my full concentration if I want to succeed in escaping. The last three days have been the most terrifying in my life, and yet, I have a feeling that if I don't get out of here, things will get even worse.

It seems like the common schedule for now will be those visits three times a day to feed me and relieve myself. Most of the time, they leave me in the dark, like now, switching off all the lights and only allowing me the small and dim ray of light coming from the window in my room. Fortunately, their visits are rather short and it is usually only Crewcut and Baldhead at midday. I never got to see the third guy again, the one who was driving the van, but I won't complain.

I am not allowed to eat on my own and they always keep me tied up while they feed me. On the first day, I refused to eat but then I thought I was stupid. I cannot let myself starve. If I ever have the opportunity to escape, I will need strength. I just can't afford getting too weak so that's why I finally decided to accept their food. It is never anything fancy. Just bread and water in the morning, ham or eggs and then fruits at lunch, and then soup and a white yogurt in the evening. However, these should be fine to keep me strong enough.

Apart from that, I am left with my thoughts all day and all night long, and to say that they are quite dark would be an understatement. One of the first things that came to my mind was that documentary I saw on TV a few months ago, shortly after Camden had asked me to stay at his place. I remember how its subject on slave trade had shocked me to the point of bringing back my nightmares. Of course, I can't be sure that this is what I should expect here, but I am not stupid and I know what all these accessories in the room over there are for.

So what? Is it like a transit place before they sell me to some sort of Master? That frightens me. What if they send me to one of those faraway countries that still practice slavery? No, No, no... That can't happen. Yet, there seem to be more alcoves further away in the corridor and even if they look empty at the moment, I can totally imagine their use in that context. Well, I don't intend to rot in here and see if my fears turn out true. I certainly wouldn't survive such a situation and the mere idea of being owned by another man than Camden is making me feel sick to my stomach.

I force myself to tick the seconds away and after what seems like an eternity, I take a deep breath and start working on the links around my wrists. I twist my arms until the palms of my hands face each other, which already loosens the rope a little bit, and then I try to stretch my arms apart, slowly working on the resistance of the rope. That bastard really made it tight, but after much effort that painfully scratches my skin, I eventually manage to pull one hand out and find myself free to move my arms. Not waiting any further, I hurry to unbuckle the restraints around my ankles. I can't believe that those idiots went for something this simple! Once totally free to move, I get up and listen to the silence around here. Of course, I am barefoot and stark naked, but fuck that! I don't bother looking for some clothes – I doubt I would find any in here anyway – and run out of the cell and along the corridor toward the staircase.

What was that noise?

I stop at the bottom of the staircase and look around me, but it is far too dark to distinguish anything. I am pretty sure I heard some sort of whimper though, but I don't know where it came from. Deciding that it could simply be a cat outside, I leap up the stairs and prick my ears up for any noise coming from behind the door that leads out of the basement. I only hear silence and I don't know if I should take it as a good sign, but then again, the door looks quite thick.

After another long moment, I very slowly turn the knob, almost a hundred percent sure it won't work, but the door does open and I cautiously push it to let myself out. I am in the middle of a long corridor and I have no idea if I should go left or right, but I quickly make my decision when I hear some distant voices coming from my right, something like the sound of a TV.

As silently as the soles of my bare feet will let me on a tiled floor, I quickly head to my left and reach a large living room, with old-fashioned furniture and French windows. The house seems huge and the view I get of the outside confirms me that we seem to be in the middle of a pinewood. That doesn't scare me. After all, I have already met the big bad wolf and I am no Little Red Riding Hood, right? I should survive a long walk in a forest in my current condition as long as it means freedom. Because freedom means returning to Daddy!

To my utter dismay, the windows are locked. Shit! I hate the idea of having to walk across the house with the risk of meeting someone, but I suddenly notice a bunch of at least ten keys on a console. These totally seem to fit with the lock so I grab them and hurry to try all the keys one after the other. First doesn't work. Second doesn't work. Third doesn't work. Fourth doesn't work. Fifth doesn't work and I start sweating. Sixth finally turns and makes a light click sound. Yes!!! Freedom!!!! I am only a second from getting out of this hell. Daddy!! I'm coming home!

Or so I thought. That's until a dark chuckle echoes in the room, freezing me on my spot.

"Fabio was right thinking you would try to escape..." the voice smirks and I think this is Baldhead. Without looking back or thinking twice, I pull the door open and lurch myself out into an immense garden surrounded by an at least ten-feet-high wall at the far back. I don't even get a chance to try and climb it as I soon collide into a big rock and fall back on by butt.

"Where do you think you're going, twink?" Crewcut barks at me before I am pulled off the ground and hurled over his shoulder. I thrash and scream all what my muscles and lungs will allow me to, but this is all in vain. My legs only kick thin air and my fists punching his kidneys don't seem to affect him at all. I was so close to freedom!

What Baldhead said pops back in my mind. Fabio was right thinking you would try to escape... How could I be so stupid? They were expecting this to happen. Snobbish did it all on purpose to test me and I was dumb enough to believe they were stupid. The loose rope; the unlocked door of the basement; the utter silence; the keys on the console. It was all part of their plans to test me and I completely failed. You can be so stupid and naïve Noah sometimes!!!

As realization hits me, my tears spill out of my eyes and I stop fighting. I would only manage to hurt myself more. As they walk along the corridor that leads to my cell, I think I hear some sobs mingling with my screams, but I don't really have time to dwell on that as I am thrown face down on the bed. Despite my protesting, thrashing and screaming, I soon find myself all tied up again and spread-eagle, with a ball gag in my mouth. They don't utter another word and leave me crying and unable to move in the darkness of the cell. They just did what they had to do and left.

"Camdeeeeeeeeeen, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!" I beg endlessly and incomprehensibly through the gag.

Please, I just want my man. This is all I am asking for!

As this has often been the case since I was locked in this basement, my thoughts focus on my safe harbor. Even if his presence would definitely be much more powerful, sinking into the fondest memories I have with him does help a little to soothe the horrible pain in my head. This is certainly not as efficient as a session in the playroom with him, but it somewhat lightens that heaviness in my chest and my throbbing mind. This is so unfair! Just when my life was finally getting better, I had to be taken away from this short period of happiness. I try to convince myself that these five delightful months with Camden were better than nothing, but damn! I wish I had had more...

For once there was someone caring about me! As far as my memories can take me, I never experienced such affection and attention. Even before Lea's death, my parents were never affectionate with me; or at least not as much as they were with her. But at the time, I always thought she needed it more than I did since she was so often sick. After her death, I can't remember a single moment when someone showed their love for me. Until I met Camden. Of course, it wasn't love in the beginning; it was more like a big brother's affection toward a younger brother, probably like he would have treated his own brother, Sony. But that was still more than I ever had and this is probably what got me so attached to him. And I didn't even have time to tell him how grateful I was for all he has done for me and how much I love him!

If only I had told him on Saturday! Why did I have to be so stupid and refrain on my emotions? Besides, if I had told him, I might not have felt the need to go out and this wouldn't have happened! Now Camden might never know how much I love him and this is killing me! I just want to go back to him and our friends!

Thinking about my new friends only adds to my pain in the end. Everybody must be back from their vacation or weekend now and I won't even get to hear how everything went. Liam won't be able to tell me about Paris and how Joshua proposed to him; I won't see his engagement ring; I won't even attend their wedding! And Shan and Alex... I am missing Shan's crazy self so much right now and I can almost hear him say Be strong, Peanut! You can do this! His boisterousness would certainly help me to hold on. And I also needed more time to bond with Alex! I hope no one thinks I ran away like he did in April for no reason!

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... I heard somebody's been a bad pet?" the sugary voice says after hours of silence.

Light suddenly floods the room, making me blink although my head is facing the wall. Once again, time has been painfully slow and yet, I hadn't realized the evening had come already. Well, I guess it's the evening. Snobbish has never been here during the midday visits, which makes me think he might have a job. Not that I really care anyway.

"You know... Someone was not happy to hear about that..." he says with mock remorse as he sits down beside me. I shudder at the sensation of his cold fingers running up my spine, bringing goose bumps on my skin. "I'm not going to repeat what he said, but I'm afraid you will soon taste his... methods to bring the bad pets back on rails... Sooner than later actually," he adds sarcastically with a chuckle, and if I could, I would really punch him. "Oh well, I have things to sort out, so I'll let the guys take care of you tonight. After all, I'm a bit disappointed and you don't deserve my gentleness," he sighs, leaning a hand on my butt to stand up. "Make sure he eats his soup since he didn't have lunch today and put him back in that position! With the gag on! That will teach him a lesson!" he finally orders and I hear his footsteps fade away before he stops a little further.

Damn! Why the hell does he always stop there? Once again, I think I decipher some whispers, and I wonder if he is on the phone or... Is he talking to someone? Is there someone else held hostage downstairs? Impossible! I have been here for four days now and it has always been so silent! I've never heard a sound!! And earlier this morning, when I tried to run away, I didn't see anyone! At the same time... it was dark and I didn't really pay attention. Then... there was this sort of whimper I heard. I thought it was a cat, but could it have been someone? No... I would have noticed if someone else was living in that basement!

When Crewcut makes me sit on the bed and removes my gag so that Baldhead can feed me, I ponder asking them but since they never answer my questions, I guess that would be useless. After I have swallowed the soup and yogurt, they unsurprisingly take me to the toilets and then to the other room where I am ordered to brush my teeth. On our way back to my cell, I try to peek in the one next to mine but I can't see much of it and Crewcut roughly pulls me toward my own area. I am tied as I was only half an hour ago, and despite my promises to behave and keep quiet, I still get the ball back inside my mouth. As soon as I have heard them shut and lock the door upstairs – I honestly had never paid attention to the sound of the lock before – I lean up a little and try to call out to whoever may be here with me.

"Is there anyone?" I try to ask, but it only comes out as a mumbled sound. It is obviously not possible to articulate with that thing in my mouth, but I still try a few more times, striving to add a questioning tone in my voice, but nobody answers. Or maybe the other person is gagged as well. Well, they could at least mumble in response! Anyway, there is not a sound echoing around here and I guess I had the wrong impression earlier.

That night I don't sleep much, I believe; I can't really tell since I don't have a clock or anything, but I feel tired the next morning and the night just felt like it was stretching on and on. To be honest, I wish the night would have lasted forever; especially when I hear the door being slammed open as Snobbish squeals with over-excitement.

"Morning!!!!! It's time to wake up!!!! Come on, Pet. Wake up!!!" I hear him squeak as he walks across the corridor. "Today is a big day!! It is the day!!!!" he continues and I am surprised not to hear him any better, until I realize there seem to be some whispers again. Snobbish calls out again a couple of minutes later.

My entire body tenses at that mention. Who is it I am going to meet? Is that Snobbish's brother? Oh my God, no!!! I know this is going to happen at some point but I am not ready for that yet! As I hear the footsteps getting closer, I start thrashing and screaming on the bed, however, what I soon see walk into my cell leaves me breathless. And I am not talking about Snobbish's awful green suit. Oh God, that guy has such tastes! An emerald green suit with a bright canary yellow shirt and a blue tie. If the situation wasn't so tragic, I would have burst out laughing, I think.

No, what holds my attention and makes me calm down right away is the beautiful guy Snobbish is... walking on a leash. Well I think he is beautiful. His head is lowered so I can't really see his features but he has rather thick and silky black hair. His skin is not that pale but it still lacks some color and I wonder how long he hasn't seen the sun. He is not very tall, probably my size, and of a slender build. He is not skinny but rather slim despite some remnants of muscles in his arms and stomach. Like me, he is naked and he also wears a cock cage, but unlike me, he wears a large leather collar that has a big D ring to which the leash is attached.

"Good morning, Pet! I would like you to meet Kitten. Kitten, this is Pet!!" Snobbish proudly says and at that moment, the young man who looks barely twenty peeks up and I get to see his almost lifeless brown eyes. Fuck!! So there was someone else in the basement!!!

Oh my God!! What have they done to him? His entire expression looks inhabited and yet, a little glint of life brightens his irises for a second when he meets my blue-green orbs, soon replaced by sadness and remorse it seems. I cannot detach my eyes from him, even when Snobbish pulls him further to the side to let the two brutes walk in. I don't even try to fight when they free me from my gag and my restraints, only unhooking them from the chains but leaving the bracelets on my wrists, and pull me to a sitting position on the bed. I am just mesmerized.

The cute guy is made to sit beside me and I can hardly resist hugging him in my arms. He looks so sad! No, sad is not even appropriate; it's more like defeated or resigned. We are both handed two slices of bread each that we eat in silence while Snobbish walks out of the room. My left hand unintentionally moves on the bed and during a short moment of inattention from our watch dogs, it goes to brush against his right hand, which makes him startle a bit. Without looking at me, he simply squeezes my hand for the briefest second before he retrieves it and does as if nothing happened. Yet, I was able to feel the comfort in his touch and it warmed my heart. I hope he felt the same with me. If I could bring him the slightest bit of comfort, that would already be a start.

"Hurry up! We don't have a lot of time!!" Snobbish suddenly squeaks as he walks back into the cell. "Just a few rules for you, Pet, since Kitten already knows them. It is absolutely forbidden to talk. I don't want to hear a word exchanged between the both of you, is that clear?" I nod in answer, only to make him shut his trap. "Kitten is going to take care of you today. He knows what he has to do since he's been there before. I don't want to hear you complain, or I'll gag you. I don't want to hear you scream, or I'll gag you. And if you don't behave, you'll be restrained during the whole session, is that clear?" he then adds very seriously, and once again, I just nod.

We both drink our glass of water and the gorillas grab my arms to make me stand while Cutie obediently follows the pull on the leash in Snobbish's hand. We are led to the torture room, close by the showers, where a high and weird armchair with some sorts of stirrups has been installed, just beneath some chains. There is also a small table with a machine with a thick preparation inside, as well as some sheets of thick paper. That doesn't sound good at all and unsurprisingly, I am the one led to the armchair.

As soon as we approach it, I start panicking a little and try to escape from their hold. Pointless of course. Within no time, I am sat and tied up in the armchair: a belt is keeping my back against the seat; they use a snap link to tie the D rings of my wrist cuffs to the chains above my head, and my legs are restrained in the stirrups, spread wide apart. When I look at Cutie, I see a tear rolling down his face and I immediately feel guilty for reacting so violently because I guess he is in no better position than mine. I think it's actually much worse and I don't want to add more difficulty for him.

"Shut up, Pet, or you'll get the gag!" Snobbish screams in a high-pitched tone. That has me shut up right away.

"Please... Let me go..." I beg though, almost whining, and I see him pull the gag out of his pocket. "Okay, okay, I'll shut up!!!"

"Good, it would be time you become reasonable!" Snobbish exclaims with exasperation as he removes my cock cage. "Now, Kitten, you can start waxing him. Since that's his first time, just take care of his armpits, his privates of course, and we'll come back to help you for his cute little ass!"

"Wax???" I exclaim, but a dark scowl from the three of them dissuades me from saying more.

Now that suddenly clicks in my head! Snobbish had talked about that the day I arrived here while he was speaking with his brother on the phone. I may be a masochist, but I appreciate pain only in certain circumstances and the idea of wax on my privates to remove my hair doesn't appeal to me at all!

"Take some notes, Pet! At some point, you will have to take care of Kitten too," he then adds before he looks at us both. "We're going to make some arrangements in the cells, so we'd better not hear you!" Snobbish says threateningly before the three of them walk away.

Are they really going to leave us alone in the room? Do they trust Cutie so much that he wouldn't escape? Does it mean he has gotten so far into his submission that he really wouldn't try? A simple look at him and I have my answer. Snobbish has left the leash dangling in his back and he is already preparing what he needs on the table before he turns to me and, without looking into my eyes, he just inspects my armpits and privates.

"Please detach me, we need to run..." I whisper with a very low voice but he puts an index finger on my lips and shakes his head with fear. Oh my god!!! I don't want to ever wear such resignation on my face. How long has he been a captive of these psychos? "What's your name?" I ask when he retrieves his hand but his finger is immediately back on my lips and he throws me an intensely pleading look. Gosh... the dread in his eyes is terrifying! I nod and he goes to apparently put some wax on a small spatula and tests the temperature on his finger. Tears pool in my eyes when I see the shame and remorse on his face; I know I am not making things easier for him and that it must be difficult enough already.

He goes to stand between my parted legs and leans forward to whisper in my ear in a barely audible voice Most difficult first... The next second he is applying the wax on a small spot where my left thigh meets my pubis, before he grabs more wax and does the same on the other side. Our eyes meet and I see him bite his lower lip before he mouths an apologetic Sorry. He then pulls sharply on the dried wax and presses his fingers hardly on the now hairless spot for a few seconds.

More tears fill my eyes at the horrible sting but I try my best to only whimper at the pain because I don't want to get us into trouble. Cutie then goes on and on, getting closer to my central area and always making sure to rub the sting away with his fingers. In the end, I almost get used to the sensation and some parts are not as painful as I would have thought. Not once do I scream in pain and he keeps congratulating me with small gestures of affection.

Once he is done with all my private area, I have to admit that it looks much softer than when I shave. I can't help having a thought for my sadistic Daddy and wonder why he never thought of making me do this before. Thinking about Camden is a dangerous place to go though, and when the poor guy starts waxing my armpits, I am tempted to tell him that my tears are not related to what he is doing to me, but to how I miss my Daddy. I think he understands though, and he softly wipes the tears from my face with the back of his hand once in a while. Overall, I don't really feel the rest of the waxing and I am surprised to see him go and stand just outside the room after a few minutes.

"You're already finished, Kitten?" Snobbish asks and Cutie nods in answer. "Alright, let's get the rest done, then!"

The four of them come back around me and once the jerk has inspected the work done and congratulated Cutie on a good job, the two gorillas remove my restraints and make me stand on my hands and knees. I see that he uses a different type of wax for my ass cheeks, using the little sheets of paper and a less thick wax between my buttocks. The last part doesn't take too long and I am finally allowed to stand.

"Off to shower, boys! Kitten, you know what you have to do. Don't take too much time!" Snobbish orders as he removes my cuffs and the other boy's leash.

He then goes back to my cell followed by Crewcut while Baldhead stays with us. I was so focused on not screaming earlier that I didn't pay attention to what was happening over there and now, I wonder what they are doing. I don't have time to dwell on this as Cutie grabs my hand and leads me toward the showers. When I try to grab a bottle of shower gel, he makes me put my arms along my body and goes to stand behind me.

I let him wash my hair and then my body, surprised that I don't feel that uncomfortable at his touch. It is almost as if I already felt close to him when I actually only met him barely two hours ago. Just before he turns off the water tap, he seemingly fakes to rinse my back and briefly hugs me. He just has time to whisper a Be strong... before the spray of water stops. I don't know what his words mean exactly but they don't bode anything good to me.

Once we are both dry, Baldhead leads us back to the cell and that's when I notice the changes. There is now a slightly larger bed instead of the small one I had, though not the size of a Queen bed either. Am I being given a larger bed because I have played nice? Or are they going to let Cutie and I share the same cell now that we have met? Don't dream too much, Noah! They certainly have much more perverted plans than that. The wrist and ankle cuffs are quickly put back on my members and I am led toward the chains that hang from the ceiling in the opposed corner of the cell.

My wrists are tied together with a snap link in front of me before said link is tied to the chain above me. Crewcut is attaching a spreader bar between my ankles and as I start complaining, Snobbish walks to me with a smug expression on his face and carrying an instrument that I already saw in Camden's drawers but that he never used on me before. It is another kind of gag, one that forms an empty circle that forces the mouth open. Oh my God, no!! Does that mean that the so-called brother is coming now? Is this why I got shaved?

I try to struggle but with my feet and hands restrained, I know that this is a lost battle and in the end, once someone has pulled on the chain, making me barely stand on my toes, Snobbish easily manages to set the device in my mouth and ties it at the back of my head despite my arms being tightly pressed against my ears. My cock gets secured back into its cage as well and Snobbish takes a few steps back to admire his work with obvious contentment for a while.

My eyes stray to Cutie who was left standing by the entrance of the cell. His shoulders have slumped down and his head is lowered, but he straightens his back and laces his hands at the small of his back when Snobbish walks back to him and puts his leash back on. He then leads him beside the bed where the boy naturally and gracefully falls to his knees in a display position before the fairy secures the leash to the frame of the bed. I really wonder where this cute guy comes from. Was he picked up in the street? Stolen from his parents and friends? And how long has he been there?

"I think we're almost good! Just one last touch..." Snobbish happily says. I watch him grab a long piece of black fabric that was laying on the bed before he walks to me with an evil smile. "Just to add a bit of suspense..." he says, wriggling his eyebrows before he disappears behind me. And then it gets completely dark. The tick fabric is wrapped around my head, making me totally blind. "Behave, boys! We'll be back soon!" he then chants and I hear them leave the basement.

I have no idea what soon means to him but the time seems to stretch on and on after their departure. My calves are hurting from the tense position and I am not mentioning my arms and shoulders. The metallic gag in my mouth is even worse than the ball as I have no control whatsoever on my saliva that keeps drooling along my chin. I try to utter a few sounds but they all come out as unintelligible of course and Cutie remains as quiet as usual. Time passes very slowly and at the same time, when I hear the sudden racket above us, I wish it could have lasted much longer.

"I told you not to worry, my dear brother!!! I promised everything would be fine!!" I hear Snobbish say as they apparently come down the stairs. So, the brother is eventually here... Oh my God... Please let me leave this hell!! There are several pairs of feet walking down the corridor but I can't tell how many. "Just admit that this is a good idea! I'm sure you'll love it!"

There is a vague grunt as the footsteps are getting closer and then there is utter silence. Except for some light sobs, but I soon realize they are mine. I don't know what they are doing but I feel their stare on me and soon enough, someone approaches me. A finger wipes my chin and I shudder at the thought that this is certainly the man who has ordered my kidnapping; and I can't even see him! Not that I am too eager about that anyway.

I can hear his heavy breathing as he walks several times around me. Then fingers run along my armpits until they reach my sides and move to my chest, making me whine. They suddenly pinch my nipples; really hard. I can't suppress a scream which only worsens when the fingers run further down my chest until they get in contact with my private area. All I can hear are groans that mingle with my sobs when the guy continues to inspect the back side of my body, trailing his rough fingers along my spine and to the crack of my ass. As some knee joints crack, my buttocks are brutally parted and a thumb unceremoniously pokes my entrance, making me scream even louder and earn a stinging slap on my butt. The thumb is soon removed and a loud sigh echoes in the room.

"Oh Pet..." a low whisper sighs in my ear. "I have waited for this moment for so long and you're finally mine!" he then murmurs. I instantly shudder, not only at his words, but at his voice. I can't be sure since he only whispered but... I know that voice... No, that's not possible! Not him!! It can't be! "All mine and your parents may rest in peace, now... PULL HIM DOWN! It's time to celebrate!"

Honestly, I don't even pay attention to the meaning of his last growl. The first thing that strikes me is his voice and I get the confirmation on who the man is. Tears immediately start spilling from my eyes and even the fabric of the blindfold won't hold them. I just can't believe it. I would have never thought that someone could go that far and it raises so many questions. And what's with my parents? What the fuck do my parents have to do with this? He said rest in peace. As far as I know, they were still alive when I ran away from them almost two years ago!

However, as I am forced down to my knees and my head is firmly maintained, all these thoughts vanish away and I start panicking at what is about to happen. Despite my screams, I still hear the sound of a zipper being pulled down and as hard as I try to struggle and thrash about, something hard and warm is soon shoved down my throat, making me gag.

Camden, Camden, Camden!! I need you, Daddy!! Please come get me!!!

Published on 25 August 2017

Frustration... I know. Sorry about that, but you won't get a confirmation about the identity of the captor until the next chapter in Noah's POV, even if that won't be too much of a surprise. As for the Cutie, well, I'm sure some of you can already guess who this is... Jeremy or Sony? He won't say his name until chapter 71, so a bit more patience.

I'm surprised no one picked up on the abduction though... no one realized it was different from what happened in the prologue (though I can understand... it was posted a long time ago...). Anyway, now you understand it wasn't Noah's POV, which is why there was no date or name 😉

On Tuesday, we'll get back into Camden's head and you'll get an update on the leads they are following.

Summary of the chapter:

It's Friday and Noah is woken up by Snobbish. Noah explains his daily routine. He gets visited three times a day to be fed and taken to the restroom. And he's always tied up either in a corner of the room on the twin bed, but never with the same sort of bonds. Noah noticed they often stop at the bottom of the staircase to whisper before they go see him. That morning, after the shower, they use rope and Noah makes sure to let his wrists a bit loose, and as soon as they have left, he manages to untie himself. He vaguely hears a noise but thinks it's a cat and goes up the staircase. Surprisingly, the door is not locked and he finds himself in a corridor.

He tries to escape, but the two guards are waiting for him and take him back to the basement. Noah thinks a lot about Camden in hard moments, and it helps him to deal with the pain in his head. He wonders if he is going to end up in slave traffic as he remembers the documentary he had seen a few months ago. In the evening, Snobbish visits him and tells him that his brother wasn't happy about his attempt to escape and warns him about a terrible punishment.

Noah begins to believe he might not be alone in there, and despite the gag in his mouth, he tries to call out but gets no answer. The following morning, he is awoken by Snobbish again who says he's going to meet someone. Noah is scared to meet his captor but Snobbish walks in with a young man on a leash, that he introduces as Kitten. Noah decides to nickname him Cutie in his head. They share breakfast together and then Cutie is ordered to take care of Noah, who gets his privates and armpits waxed, and then cleaned by Cutie in the torture room.

Noah is terrified by how subdued the boy seems to be. He tries to talk to him but Cutie implores him to keep quiet. He looks really scared. They are then brought back to the room, where Cutie just kneels by the bed, and Noah gets tied up standing to chains hanging from the ceiling, gagged (with an open-mouth gag) and blindfolded. They are left like this for a long moment until noises echo from upstairs, and they get the visit of the captor. Noah recognizes his voice, but doesn't think his name. The man touches him all over his body, saying how happy he is that Noah is finally his and that his parents can finally rest in peace. He then asks for him to be brought on his knees and Noah barely has time to dwell on this that he feels something warm and hard in his mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 25.3K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ - π…π’π«πž π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ----- πƒπ˜π‹π€π π‡π€π‘π‘πˆπ’ I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
48.3K 1.5K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
12.6K 712 17
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
234K 7.4K 47
"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly made me nervous. "I can't-." "You think b...