delirious ↠ g.d.

By releaseyourmind

"I have gone insane for you, Hailee. I'm delirious for your love." Delirious © 2017 by @releaseyourmind Haile... More

DISCLAIMER
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
CHARACTERS
BONUS CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
NOTICED
a message to read

T H I R T Y - N I N E

2.1K 53 109
By releaseyourmind

"Aww that's so romantic! And did you guys kiss?" Becca tilts her head and smiles at me. I remove my hand from under my chin and chuckle.

"Yeah we did..." I softly say and Candice and her both cheer on me. Paige, on the other hand, glares at me. She pulls her phone out and checks her social media, trying to get away from the boredom.

She's one single jealous bitch.

"And what's going on between you and Aaron?" Candice elbows Becca in the ribs and she blushes from ear to ear.

"We're doing great... it's been two months since we first started dating. Damn the time flies by..." she looks up with a toothless smile and I find myself staring at her. Dark brown hair, ebony eyes, full lips, square-ish jaw.

Damn Aaron is one lucky guy.

We hear a crew of guys cheering as they enter the cafeteria. We all turn our heads and a smile appears on all our faces except Paige.

Becca, Candice and I stand up and the guys walk up to us. Aaron grabs Becca by the hands and pulls her in a hug.

Grayson walks up to Candice and gives her a peck on the lips before sitting down next to her.

Jack goes and sits down next to Paige and they start a conversation.

I look back in front of me and I smile widely when I see Ethan coming my way. He copies Aaron and interlocks our fingers together to pull me closer to him. We gently press our lips together and the squad let out some "ouuuh's".

"Damn get a room, you two!" Becca yells as we pull back and softly chuckle. Ethan wraps an arm around me neck and kisses the top of my head before we join the gang and sit down at the table.

"Tomorrow night. 8:00 'o clock. Our place." Grayson crosses his arms and leans on the table with a smirk curled up on his lips.

"Ayyye!" we all cheer and burst out laughing.

Candice leans in and kisses Grayson's cheek and my smile quickly dies. He turns to her and gives her a sweet smile before leaning in and kissing her tenderly with his arms crossed still.

I bite my lip and look down.

Fuck this is hard to swallow.

I feel a hand grazing the skin on my thigh. I lightly jump and snap my head up, revealing my bright red cheeks to Ethan. He gives me a light smirk and moves his hand further up near my inner thigh. He tightens his grip.

I gasp.

"You okay, Hai? Your whole face is red..." Candice laughs and everyone stares at me.

Bitch nah, at this point I'm burgundy.

"All good." I mumble under my breath as Ethan slowly pulls my skirt up and tugs on the side of my panties. I close my eyes and lightly tilt my head back.

"You like that, babygirl?" he sensually whispers as he bites my earlobe. My mouth opens wide when he pulls down my panties and slides his hand on my core.

"Hailee?" fingers snap in front of my face and I lightly jump. I look at everyone who stares weirdly at me.

What the hell happened?

I quickly glance down at my thighs. Ethan's hand is still there, not moving an inch. I look up at him and he gives me a worried look.
I softly nod and bite my lip, replacing a strand of hair behind my ear.

Stupid imagination...

-----

"Alright girls gather up!" Paige claps her hand and Becca, Candice and I all walk up to her.
Becca picks at her nails, Candice crosses her arms and I transfer my weight on my left hip.

Paige rolls her eyes.

"Pucker up, ladies! The party is tomorrow night! We need to go shopping. We're in serious need of fashion." she gives us a smirk and I softly chuckle.

Who do you have to impress anyways, Paige?

Damn I wanted to say that out loud so bad...

"I could use a new pair of shoes..." Candice raises her brows and widely grins.

"Gurl I gotta get my eyebrows done!" Becca mimics Maddison and we all burst out laughing.

"Forever 21 and Editorial?" I look up and open my mouth in excitement, waiting for their answers.

"Fuck yeah!!!" Paige screams and we all laugh as we run out of "my" bedroom.

-----

"Alright baby, tell me what you think!" Candice giggles as she comes out of the kitchen in her splendid dress. Grayson's jaw drops in awe.
He puts his hands together and presses them on his mouth as he admires his girlfriend.
She walks up to him and sit on his lap, straddling. He cups her jawline and kisses her passionately.

I look away and press my lips together. Ethan gingerly rubs my arm and I softly smile while closing my eyes.

"Alright braces yourselves everyone!" Paige shouts and walks in the living room. She spins around and all our jaw drops.

"Baddie Instagram outfit girl, work it!" Candice mimics to throw dollar bills at Paige and they both laugh their asses off.

They seem to be great friends after all...

"I look horrible..." Becca whines and we all turn our head to look at her. She comes out of the kitchen and rests both hands on her hips while making a funny face.

"Aww Becs! You look amazing!" I smile and the girls agree. I give a light tap on Ethan's cheek when I see him staring at her for too long. He quickly glances at me and his lips part open. I let out a chuckle before getting up.

My turn bitches.

After a few minutes of struggling with my outfit, I finally get out of the bathroom. I step in the kitchen and take a deep breath before revealing my outfit to everyone. I close my eyes and gulp.

Why am I so nervous?

Maybe I just want to impress him...

The only one that can make my knees go weak without having to speak a sentence.

Grayson.

I walk in the living room and all the people turn their heads. Their jaw drops lower than it did with the other girls. I can see sparkles in their eyes. I stare at Grayson for a few seconds.
His eyes moves up and down as he checks me out. He licks his lips when his gaze meets my hourglass shaped body.

I wonder if I ever had sex with him...

I shrug it off and walk up to Ethan to cuddle just like all the other girls are doing with their boyfriends.

Is Ethan even my boyfriend at this point?

Meh, who cares.

He loves me and I love him. That's what matters the most.

-----

The girls and I pull up at the Dolan's in Paige's fancy grey Mercedes. She shifts into Park motion and gives us all a big grin. I chuckle.

"Y'all hoes are ready?" her smile turns into a smirk. I raise an eyebrow at her and return the seductive face.

"You bet we are!" I shout and we all laugh as we hop down the car.

A few guys in bicycle arrive and already cat call us.

"Boi we're all taken, don't even try." Becca shouts in a sassy voice and raise a hand.

"Except me!" Paige puts both of her hands around her mouth to create an echo. We all laugh.

We walk to the doorstep to find the front door already opened and just like last time, the music is blasting loud. We all give ourselves a dirty look before pushing our boobs upward and walk in the mansion.

HAILEE | BECCA | CANDICE | PAIGE

A strong scent of alcohol and sweat fills our nostrils. I quickly bring a hand to my nose and cough a good shot. Paige walks in front of us and lifts her arms in the air while waving her hips left and right. She turns around and gives us an amused look. A guy walks over to her and scoops her up bridal-style and leads her to the dance floor. She blows me a kiss before leaving in his arms. I chuckle and shrug it off.

I grab Becca and Candice by the hand and lead them to the living room as well. We all scream and laugh as we start dancing and grinding like wild animals.

Damn I missed a good party.

Ethan's POV

I rub the stubble on my chin as I stare at Hailee dancing with her friends. I tap Jack's chest and he turns to me. I point him the girls and he makes a dirty face.

"You should join her!" he yells in my ear because of the loud music. I grab my red cup of vodka and shrug.

"I dunno dude, she seems to have fun with them!" I yell back. I chug the remaining liquid in my cup. I squeeze my eyes shut and shake my head when the alcohol burns my throat and stomach.

"You know with who she would have more fun? Grayson in bed!" Jack yells and laughs loudly. I turn around and glare at him. I realize that he's stumbling over his own feet when he makes his way to the kitchen.

It was probably the alcohol talking...

I turn around and stare at her one more time.
She dances against Candice and they both smile from all their teeth.

Maybe it wasn't the alcohol talking... Maybe she really is better off without me...

I shake my head and take a deep breath.

There's only one way to find out.

I take two steps towards her but Paige intercepts me and wraps her arms around my neck to dance glued against my body. I roll my eyes and place my hands on her hips as we start to dance.

I glare at my left where I see Grayson grabbing Hailee by behind and starts grinding on her. I clench my jaw like I never did before...

Hailee's POV

Grayson walks up behind me and grabs my hipbones. I don't realize it's him at first so I sway my hips left and right and shake my butt a bit. I turn my head and my eyes widen when I see him glued against me. I push him off and he laughs it off. I gesture a middle finger and turn my back to him. He still gets closer to me and dance in my back. I roll my eyes and continue doing my things with the girls.

I look at my left and spot Paige hooked up at Ethan's neck. Their bodies are basically glued together as they dance sexily and whisper things to each other. I clench my jaw.

I grab Grayson's hands behind me and put them on my hips. I start to dance against his crotch and I feel him getting hard. An obvious smirk appears on my lips.

Grayson's POV

Hailee grabs my hands and puts them back on her hipbones. A hint of hope runs through my mind and I open my mouth in excitement just like a kid when his parents agrees to buy him candies.

I press my hips against hers and start to grind while brushing my lips on her neck and up to her ear.

I bring my gaze up and I freeze when I see Candice dancing with Becca.

Oh shit gotta Grayso-

I quickly back away from Hailee and wipe my hands on my jeans. I nervously look around and run off to the kitchen.

I need alcohol. I need an excuse for running off like this.

Ethan's POV

I see Grayson running off and I give Hailee a worried look. She rolls her eyes and we both chuckle. Paige presses two fingers against my jaw and turns my head towards hers so she can stare deeply into my eyes. She leans in and her nose brushes the tip of mine. I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Admit it Ethan... you still like me..." she whispers and runs a finger over my lips. I gulp and try to look down but she lifts my head up.

"I-I..." I utter and she softly chuckle before cupping my cheek before leaning in even more.

"I can't..." I mumble and struggle out of her grip. I walk off to the kitchen to pour myself a shooter of Quartz.

"I saw you and Paige." an elbow pokes me in the ribs and I clench my teeth knowing it's my brother.

"I saw you and Hailee..." I turn to him and drink my shooter while glaring at him. He smirks and a light chuckle escapes his mouth.
I narrow my eyelids.

"Bro what are we doing with all these girls trying to jump in our pants..." he laughs and looks down. I lightly smirk at his stupid saying.

"At least I'm not the man whore here." I snap before walking away.

I go back to the living and spot Hailee, talking to some random girl. A smile curls up on my lips as I walk towards her. When I'm a few meters away, Candice shows up out of nowhere and grabs her arm to lead her to the dance floor where they start to dance wildly.

Heck I understand why... the song "Wild Thoughts" just came on...

I sigh and look around, trying to find something to do with myself.

What the fuck am I doing? I used to be a party animal, grinding girls, getting drunk. Now all I seem to think about is her.

My only one...

Hailee's POV

I don't know if you could take it.

I scream and trow my hands up as Candice glues herself on me and we start to dance.

Know you wanna see me nakey, nakey, naked.

I wanna be your baby baby baby.

I smile and whip my hair around carelessly. Candice tightens her grip on my high waist jeans and makes my hips move left and right. I quickly glance to my left and realize that Ethan is staring at me. I stop dancing for a second and smile at him. He takes a step closer and I turn to him to do the same.

Grayson walks in out of nowhere and wraps his arms around my waist and his lips connect on my neck. He starts to move his hips around and I slowly start to dance with him.

I see Ethan glaring at us before walking off to the balcony.

I shrug it off. I run my hands up in Grayson's hair and cup the back of his head as we keep dancing to the beat of the song.

Wild, wild, wild...

Wild, wild, wild thoughts.

Wild, wild, wild...

When I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts!

He looks down at me and a smile appears on both of our faces. My hands move down to his neck and we lightly press our foreheads together. His hands keep following the movement of my hips.

Grayson's POV

I grab her hips and slightly pull her closer towards me without her noticing it. She sways her hips left and right and I try to follow her movement with mines. We press our foreheads together and I can't help but smile.

"I can't bare it anymore, bro... I fucked everything up." I sigh and rub my eyes as Jack sits on the couch next to me.

"You mean the plan with Candice? I know. She was supposed to be jealous and go back with you, huh? Guess it didn't really work out that way." he laughs and I flick him off.

"She went with Ethan..." I gulp and look down.

"Yep." he nods.

"I messed up." I close my eyes and clench my jaw.

"Yep." he nods again. I shake my head and I lightly smile.

"You're not helping." I softly chuckle and he laughs it off, giving me a tap or two in the back.

"You gotta win her back buddy." he looks at me in the depth of my eyes.

I know he's being really sincere right now.

"Even if it means I'll loose my brother?" I stare blankly in front of me and tears start to well up my eyes.

"I dunno.., do you love her?" he asks and a light grin appears on my face.

"I'm crazy for her, bro..." I chuckle and look over at him with a smirk.

"Then go get your girl."

I lean in without really thinking and press my lips against hers and everyone around us gasp.

-----

Author's note : HEYIOO WHATSUP GUYS I'M BACK

Yeah sorry it's been two days since I uploaded the last chapter I kinda feel bad. I was supposed to publish yesterday but I was just rly busy.

There was a lot of POV's in this chapter hope y'all are satisfied now 😂

Anyways, until next time...

PEACE ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
13.1K 543 29
This story includes characters from The Flash Cw and Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Find out the good and bad between The Dolan twins and what will happen...
8.5K 116 37
Amara Reynolds is your average gorgeous teenage girl. She's like her twin brothers best friend Grayson Dolan from the ages of 5-15. Then she faced re...
1.5K 161 24
you taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else -taylor swift some things are just out of your control. emma has a huge crush on gray...