Black Luna

Autorstwa Wolfy411

"Today is not a good day Gage," Mac said. "When is a good day? Tomorrow? Maybe the next day?" Gage said he wa... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 23

840 59 34
Autorstwa Wolfy411

"You have got to be kidding me," Trent said. They were all eating breakfast and Trent was rifling through the mail.

"What?" Mac asked.

"This letter, did you not read it? It was open?" Trent said handing it to her. It was the same letter she was about to read when Jason reminded her it was Trent birthday.

"I got distracted," Mac said. She looked on the back to see a giant red WC wax imprint that she opened with the butter knife.

"Well read it, I think you will be as annoyed as I am," Trent said while she opened it up.

Dear wolf, shifter, and human residents:

I am fortunate enough to inform you that Downton County School has officially been open once again. Those of your who are between the ages 18-22 must attend one year of wolf school, this year, and receive a passing grade. School starts September 1st, we look forward to seeing all of you there. Including any humans.

Thank you.

From,

Wolf Council

"Wolf school?" Mac said closing the letter. She wasn't quite sure what it meant.

"Wolf school is were wolves,shifters, and humans all had one year of schooling right after high school. They would learn not only about the werewolf world, but also about vampires, witches, and all the other magical creatures. It was pretty much like highschool except about our world." John said.

"It was shut down about a decade ago because of a vampire uprising. Too many wolves were being attacked and killed at these schools, but I guess they are starting them up again." Jason added on.

"This is so stupid, we are rogues, we shouldn't have to do anything," Katie said.

"We aren't rogues." Trent said. "I mean in a way we are, because it takes 10 members to official form a pack. But we aren't because we do follow an alpha and we take care of each other like a pack."

"Still what are they going to do if we don't go? It isn't like we fall under their protection anyways."

"They can take our land." Everybody's head shot up looking at Jason.

"What do you mean?" John asked.

"It was a clause in the deed when our parents signed it. They had to follow certain protocol with the wolf council if they wanted this land." Jason said.

"So at any point, if we don't do what the wolf council wants, they can take our land?" John asked. "That might of been something important to tell us."

"There were three of us, three lonely wolves. What would they have wanted from us?" Jason said.

"They could have made us join the league," John said.

"We couldn't fight for shit back then," Jason said.

"You should have stilled told us." John said.

"Mac, what do you think?" Katie asked.

"You should have told us, Jason. But I get it, up until this point it didn't really matter. What's the league?" Mac said.

"At one point the wolf council needed protection so they go around finding the best warriors on earth, asking them to join the league. It is their to protect them." John said.

"More like they force them." Jason said.

"Interesting." Mac said. "But I still understand why you didn't tell us and don't worry about the league, I'll take care of all of you.

"I meant about the school anyways." Katie said.

"I think we should go." Mac said, both Katie and Trent's were disappointed that she wasn't on their side. "Look for one I don't want to lose this house. I love this house and the land. But also I think it is important to learn everything we can about this world. There is still a lot we don't know or understand and it isn't like we have somebody to turn to to explain it to us." Mac said.

"Name one thing we don't understand." Trent said.

"Well, me." Mac started, she stood up pacing around the room. "Think about it, a changed werewolf that is also a vampire? I don't know what I am, I don't know what I am capable of and I don't know what will kill me. When Zane captured me he said I was the only one to survive the month. Is it because I am a changed werewolf? Is it because of something he did that I can change into a vampire. Who knows, but I want answers and I know it is selfish of me to ask you to go to this school, but I am sure there a lot of questions you guys want answers to as well."

It was silent in the room for a moment, everybody thinking over what she said. She didn't want to pressure them, she didn't want to force them to do it because she is there Alpha, she just wanted them to know more about this world just like she wanted to know more.

"I'm in." John said. "There is so much I want to know and even though I learned a lot from my parents, I still want to know more.

"Anything for you." Trent said.

"Don't do it just for me." Mac said.

"I'm not, I have some questions myself." Trent said.

"It could be fun, I mean I hated high school. But I know this will be different. I have Trent, and you guys." Katie said giving Trent's and John's hand a squeeze. Everybody turned towards Jason waiting for him to speak.

"It's in Montana." Jason said. "Downton County School is in Montana and the closest school after that is in New Mexico."

"I'll be fine, I have you guys." Mac said. "Plus I can do this." She shivered a bit and a whole new her came out. Her eyes were a dark chocolaty brown, dark red hair grew out to her mid hip, and her body didn't have any scars, tattoos, or marks showing. She looked like she could be a distant cousin of Mac, but only if you looked hard enough. "We have two weeks of hard training, so this way we will be ready for whatever the school throws at us."

"Fine, I'm in." Jason said, but he was only going for Mac.

The next two weeks all they did was train. Katie and Trent ended up quitting their jobs. They didn't want to deal with a two hour commute plus seven hours of school, plus training. It would have been to much to keep working. John, Jason, and Mac didn't mind, they had enough money for the others and money didn't mean much to them.

"Again." Mac said throwing Jason over her shoulder. They were the only two training, the others wanting to take a break before the full moon run tonight.

"You are going to kill me." Jason said out of breath, he stood up getting in his fighting stance.

"We can stop if you want." Mac said with a smile.

"You know I won't." Jason said lunging at her, she step right and sent a punch to his gut. She didn't put all of her strength in the punch, to afraid that she will hurt him. But she did put enough force to make it seem like a real fight.

"I was thinking." Jason said circling her.

"That is never good." Mac said with a laugh, she was mirroring him in a circle formation as well.

"Shut up." Jason said. " I was thinking that I don't believe the council knows you are a wolf."

"What do you mean?" Mac said. Jason lunged at her hoping to get her off guard but she squatted down and he flew right over her. "You are going to have to do better than that, that was horrible."

"Shut up, I was thinking that they may think you are human." Jason said.

"So?" Mac said. "Does this mean I don't get to go to wolf school?" She helped him stand up, both walking over to grab their water bottles. Mac poured the whole thing over her head, letting her shirt get drenched in it.

Jason was just watching, he was mesmerized by how beautiful she was with no makeup on and just covered in water.

"Jason." Mac said when he didn't answer.

"Sorry, was just surprised you were are so hot, I mean from the workout." Jason said a blush rising on his cheeks. Jason hasn't tried to make a move, wanting to make sure that she was feeling better after the vampire attack.

"No I've had a fever all day, I feel like I am on fire." Mac said. Jason raised his hand to her forehead and he could feel the heat.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Jason said.

"It's fine, I've been sick before, and yes it does suck that I will be sick for the first day of school but I'll live." Mac said. "That is if I'm going to school?"

"You are." Jason answered. "Humans who know about our world still have to attend. They are normally somebody's mate though. But I was thinking maybe it is best if you roll with it." Jason said.

"Why so?"

"Because this way you won't seem like a threat to anybody and you can stay under the radar."

"Okay, I can do that." Mac said. "Oh my god it is hot." Mac grabbed Jason's water bottle and poured it over herself.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Jason asked.

"I'm fine." Mac barked back at him. "Sorry, it's just so damn hot." She moved her head side to side, almost like she was uncomfortable in her own skin.

"Mac?" Jason said, she had her eyes closed but she could feel the heat settle down a bit.

"What?" Mac said she opened her eyes to find her spare clothes, Jason's spare clothes, a couple rocks, and their water bottles floating mid air. "Damn." Mac said shaking her hands. All of the items dropping to the ground with an oomph.

"Didn't mean to do that? I thought you had it under control." Jason said.

"I thought I did too," Mac said. "Maybe I should go for a run."

"Or maybe you should take a nap." Jason said.

"Maybe." Mac said. Jason threw his arm over her shoulder leading her back to the house.

"Go take a nice cold shower and a nice long nap. I'll have some food ready before the run tonight. That is if you are up for it." Jason said.

"Thanks, Jason." Mac said giving his hand a squeezed, he grabbed a hold of her hand lacing his fingers through his.

"So are you excited for tomorrow?" Jason asked.

"For school?" Mac said. "Not really."

"Me neither, but at the same time, you could find your mate. So that could be exciting." Jason said his voice dropping a bit in the end.

"What I have briefly read is that it is pretty much impossible for a changed werewolf to have a mate." Mac said.

"I don't think that's true." Jason said.

"But you might meet your mate." Mac said.

"Maybe." Jason said holding the door open for her. "Go enjoy your shower and nap."

"Thanks." Mac said running inside the house.

"Mac are you going to go on the run." Trent asked on the other side of her door.

"I don't feel well." Mac said, she was in the shower, never left it actually. Just sitting there for hours with the cold water running down her back. Her fever had only gotten worse as the night progressed. Now she felt like something was trying to crawl out of her skin.

"Maybe changing into your werewolf might help." Trent said, he walked into the bedroom and was now talking through the bathroom door.

"I'll try." Mac said. She went and grabbed her robe walking out of the bathroom. Trent could see the steam coming off of her where the water droplets were, but that wasn't what he staring it was her eyes. They were completely black except the middle were a mix of bright blue, dark green, and silver shined through.

"You eyes." Trent said making a horrified face.

"What?" Mac said she went running to the mirror but fell down screaming out in pain.

"Guys." Trent shouted staring at Mac, she was convulsing on the floor.

John, Jason, and Katie ran into find Trent hiding in the corner and Mac laying on the floor. She stopped moving but black fur was slowly growing out of her arms.

"You guys need to run." Mac said. "Hide or something."

"Mac." Jason said getting closer.

"No don't, please go now." Mac said she screamed out in pain again and he could see her start to shift. But it was more like the first shift that every werewolf has. Where they feel each bone in them crack and shatter instead of the quick little transformations that happen after that.

"Mac we aren't leaving you." Katie said.

"Don't leave actually. I will." Mac said, she stood up in pain but ran out the door, her vampire speed making a really quick journey outside.

Stay in the house Mac said before they couldn't feel the mind link anymore.

A couple seconds later they could hear a howling echo throughout the house.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

75.9K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
1.9M 41.9K 33
There is a new version being created Please comment :) I would like to improve my writing skills.
5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
316K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...