I fell in love with my gay be...

By starstruck

More

I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child!
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch2
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child!ch 3
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 4
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 5
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with is child! ch 6
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 7
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 8
i fell in love with my gay best friend. now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 9
i fell in love with my gay best friend. now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 10
i fell in love with my gay best friend. now i'm prenent with his child.ch 11
i fell in love with my gay bestfriend. now i'm prengant with his child!ch 12
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. now i'm pregnant with his child! ch13
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch14
I fell in love with my gay best friend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 15
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. ch 16
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i\'m pregnant with his child! ch17
I fell in love with my gay best friend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 18
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch19
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Author note
Ending 1
Ending 2 Erick

Ending 3 Tommy

10.7K 197 73
By starstruck

It’s been a few weeks since the team found out and Tommy has been with me every step of the way. He’s been so sweet. He comes over and plays with Matthew after I help him with his homework. Last weekend we went to the community pool. It was Matthew first time. It was so cute. He paddled like if I let go of him he would actually swim. Tommy was on land taking pictures of Matt and me. I put Matt in one of those inflatable baby tube with his little hat falling on his face. Matt let out a happy scream. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Tommy are you going to get in or take picture all day?” I said a little annoyed.

“Fine.” he put the camera in the dipper bag and got in.

“I think the water is getting his mind off the pain of the teeth.” Matt started getting is teeth last week and he’s been in so much pain that my heart feels like breaking. My mom bought some numbing cream for Matt and that’s been working and the frozen chew toy.

“Did you bring the chew toy?”

“Ya but I don’t think its frozen anymore.”

“But he will have something to chew on.” people walking by were giving us disgusting  looks. I was feeling a little self concusses. I guess Tommy knew because he pulled me into his arms and whispered into my ear.

“Ignore them. Your a smart, confident, beautiful mommy of a very handsome boy.” my heart was soaring. Tommy loves me even though I have a baby and the baby daddy was his best friend. I turned around and looked into though beautiful caring eyes of his.

“Thank you.” I whispered. He leaned forward I met him half way. His lips were soft and gentle. Matthew let out a happy scream and we both laughed.

“I think he’s happy I finally had the nerve to do that.” I giggled.

“So am I.” I gave him another kiss.

“Go out with me.” he said in a rush.

“What about Matthew?”

“Your mom, my mom, Joy or even Chance can watch him. Just you and me.”

“Okay when?”

“How about Friday?”

“Friday.”

It’s Friday and I’m in my closet freaking out. Tommy won’t tell me where we are going so I have no idea what to wear.

“You know he will be here really soon. He kind of lives next door.” My mom said sarcastically.

“I would know what to wear if he would tell me what to wear!” 

“Don’t worry you aren’t going anywhere fancy. Wear some jeans and that cute black tube top with the white bow on it.”

“You know where he’s taking me?”

“Of course. He had to ask my permission before I would let him take you anywhere.”

“Mom! Where am I going.”

“That’s a secret.” she smiled. I was getting angry that my mom wasn’t telling me where I was going. I decided to take her advice and where some low rider jeans and the tube top with some black converse. I put on some light make up and let my hair down. I heard the door bell ring and my heart started racing. You can do this! I told my self. I shoved my phone in my back pocket. I walked down the stairs and found Tommy holding Matthew in the living room. He was wearing some jeans with a nice t-shirt that fit him well and that showed his muscles. 

“You look beautiful.”

“Thank you. So are you going to tell me where you are taking me?”

“No.” he handed Matthew back to my mom and opened the door.

“Shall we find out?”

“Let me get my wallet.”

“It’s a date you won’t be needing it.”

“What about my ID?”

“No.” he smiled.

“Fine.” I have Matthew a big kiss, than gave my mom a kiss on the cheek then left.

We have been sitting in the car for an hour and a half I was getting impatient.

“Tommy!”

“Okay. What do you remember about us in freshmen year?”

“What?”

“You and me freshmen year.”

“Umm you were my first friend. You umm introduced me you the guys and hit anyone who picked on me.”

“What else?”

“You used to cheat off my math test.”

“After school.”

“You used to run with me, umm we used to do homework together.”

“Do you remember were I took you. Just you and me. Well my mom had to drive us.”

“Yeah the fair and you tried to drag me to the ferris wheel but I told you I didn’t want to go because I was scared because it was so high and it didn’t look safe. So we played the booth and you got me that weird looking fish thing.” we both laughed. He slowed the car.

“This time I plan to get you on that ferris wheel.” I looked out the window and I was staring at the fair ground. That brought a smile to my face.

As we walked through the fair the rush of being a normal person with no problem and so secrets feel good and scary. Tommy and I were walking hand in hand down a path when someone bumped into me.

“Oh I’m... Abby it’s nice to see you again.” Mike said. Tommy gripped my hand tighter.

“Hi Mike.”  he looked different. He was still well built but his head was shaved thin like a guy from the military and his face was lighter. He used to look tight and mad but now it’s soft, calm looking.

“I’m glad to see you again I wanted to talk to you.”

“Come on Abby we have to go.” he started to pull me away.

“Wait please.” Mike begged. I turned to Tommy

“Let’s hear what he has to say.” I turned back to Mike.

“Thank you. I wanted to apologize for what I did. It was horrible of me to say those things. At that time I was in a bad place and if you hadn't fought I wound’t have be sent to military school and I wouldn’t have had sense knocked into me. I thank you for that.” I was shocked by his words.

“Umm your welcome?” he laughed.

“It’s nice to see that you and Tom finally got together.” then he left.

“That was weird.” Tommy said.

“Yeah it was.”

We had so much fun. Tommy won me a big ass panda bear and a despicable me stuff toy. We had a corn dog, funnel cake, shake and a fried ice cream.

“Are you planing on getting me fat Tommy?”

“No! Why?”

“I haven’t eaten these things since I changed freshmen year.” I said taking another bite from the funnel cake.

“Well your not in high school anymore so you don’t have to worry about people judging you and now that we are dating I don’t care if you gain weight. Not to be mean I’m surprised that your not heavier since Matthew.” I laughed at his comment.

“That’s because I exercised regularly while I had Matthew. I did gain weight with him but it came off quickly after I had him. Now that the only exercise I get is the walk / run in the morning when I’m pushing Matthew stroller.” 

“Do you want company?”

“I would love some but your at school when I do it, but maybe we can do it in the evenings when it’s cooler.”

“Evening it is.” he smiled at me. After we were done eating he pulled me to the line for the ferris wheel.

“It still looks high and really unsafe.” he put his arm around my waist.

“I’ll be right here holding you.” as the line grow closer I got even more nervous. The ferris wheel was an older version. It was the two seater with the bar in front of you so you wont fall. Unlike the newer one where it can hold more then two people and has a door not a bar. When it was are turn to get on I was grip onto Tommy tightly. Tommy handed the man the toys before we could get on. 

“Relax, take a deep breath. I’ll be right here the whole time holding your hand.” we took are places, Tommy put his arm around my shoulder and grabbed my hand with his free hand. The man locked the bar into place and we started to move. My heart was beating so fast I thought it might just explode. When we reached the top the ferris wheel stopped.

“Abby relax I don’t plan to let go ever. I plan to be with you every step of the way.”

Tommy kept to his word. We have been dating for a couple of months now. Tommy took me for a romantic picnic dinner for my birthday. He’s been with me when Matthew started walking and exploring. Now he was helping me set up for Matthew first birthday out side while Matthew was taking a nap.

“Are you excited? This time next month you graduate! And you officially get to be a Marine well after boot camp. But aren’t you excited!” he looked a little sad.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing we can talk about that later. Are you excited that Matthew is turning one!”

“Yeah an eighteen year old girl with a one year old son who loves to make a mess, climbs and tries to give me heart attacks. Why can’t he stay a baby.” Tommy laughed.

“Yeah with feeding and dipper changes every like four hours. He cries all the time and no sleep. What wonders.”

“I just can’t wait until he next six to seven months he’ll be able to say mommy.” the thought of it made me jump up and down. Tommy came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

“Okay mommy. I think I heard someone pull up the drive way.” he kissed my neck.

“Umm.” there was a knock at the door then I heard Joy’s voice. I manage to wiggle out of Tommy’s arms but he reached out trying to get me back in his arm.

“Guess you are going to catch me.” I quickly made it inside squealing passed Joy and behind Chance.

“No no, you don’t get to hide behind me.” he moved so Tommy could grabbed me again and blow on my neck like when you do it to a baby tummy. I tickled.

“Okay okay Tommy you win.” he leaned back a little.

“Good.” he leaned back in and gave me a kiss. Someone cleared their throat behind us. Tommy let go. We both turned to find Erick and some guy standing next to him. My heart froze for a moment.

We all stood in a silent.

“Hi I’m Trevor.” he stuck out his hand.

“Umm hi I’m Abby and this is Tom.” I shook his hand.

“What are you doing here?” Tommy said angrily.

“It going to be weird if the whole football team showed up and I didn’t. Plus my mom made me come.” I could tell Tommy was getting really pissed. 

“Okay, well the party is outside. Help your self to whatever the guys should be showing up any minute. I hope you guys brought a change of clothes.” I gave a small smile. Taking Tommy’s hand and leading him up stair to my room. I shut the door behind me. Matthew was already wake trying to climb out of his crib.

“No Matthew.” I grabbed him before he could fall, then turned off the baby talkies.

“Tommy I need you to calm down.” he was pacing

“Calm down! The son of ...... He hasn't been in Matthew life at all and all of a sudden he shows up so he can keep his rep! That that that!”

“Meanie head.” he stop to look at me funny then started laughing.

“That meanie head. How are you feeling. You haven’t seen him since that day.”

“Confused, sad, and some what happy. Even though he doesn’t want to be in Matthew life he gets to see how big he’s gotten.”

“Fine I’ll stay calm for you but if he does anything that tick me off. I make no promises that I will be have. You may have to put me in time out.” I laughed. 

“Okay time out it is. Can you get Matthew ready please. The water dippers should be in.”

“You forget that I live here most of the time.” I giggled.

“Yeah maybe after graduation and boot camp we can move in together.” I grabbed my cut out bathing suit and some short and went to change in the bathroom. I quickly changed, fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. When I came back into the bedroom they were gone. I guess Tommy couldn’t wait to play in the water any longer. He was so excited when I sagest that we have a water party for Matthew with water balloons, sprinklers, a kiddy pool and water guns for the big boys. I grabbed 2 pairs of Tommy shorts from the drawer and went down stairs to the backyard. It looked like most of the guys showed already. Tommy and Matthew were playing with the sprinklers while the guys had the water guns already. Joy was talking with Trevor, Erick standing next to him and I couldn’t find Chance. I walked over to Trevor and Erick.

“Here are some shorts if you guys want to get wet.” Trevor took them from me.

“Thank you.”

“No problem.” Joy, Erick and Trevor took a couple of steps back than cold water drenched me. I let a small scream. I spun around to find Chance holding a bucket.

“Chance!”

“Oh come on Abby you were bound to get wet sometime.”

“Yeah but not with cold water!” I punched his arm.

“Okay! I’m sorry.”

   We all hand so much fun. Erick and Trevor joined us with the water games. Tommy would play rough with Erick but after threatening him by tell him he had to sleep in his own bed tonight and the rest of he week he played nice. The boys kept making whip noises at Tommy. My mom got cute pictures of Matthew throwing water balloons and the boys but missing and some when we were singing happy birthday. Apparently he couldn’t wait. After I removed the candles he stuck his hand into the cake and ate some. Now Matthew is asleep, Tommy and I were in he bathroom, him brushing his teeth and me putting lotion on my legs.

“You make it very hard to live with you and that stupid rule about no sex until after graduation.”

“Well we both had that rule but remember the last time I had protected sex I got pregnant.”

“Yeah, but your on the pill now.”

“I know.” I finished putting lotion on and went to bed, moments later Tommy was in bed pulling me into him and kissing my neck. I was so tired.

“I love you.”

“I know you do and I love you too.”

“What would you say if we were together for the rest of our life's?”

“Prefect. I would love to spend are life’s together getting old.” I yawned.

“Why?”

“Just wondering. Now it’s passed your bed time. Get some sleep.” he kissed my cheek.

 Weeks have passed since that night and ever since that night Tommy has been acting weird. He’s been distant, afraid to get to close and now I was looking for him to congratulate him for graduating. I found him with some of the guys taking pictures looking like he was on the top of the world. When are eye locked he looked even happier.

“Congratulation! You did it!” I jump up on him wrapping his arms around his neck. He spun me around.

“We did. You helped a lot with helping me study.” he gave me a long passionate kiss.

“Where’s Matthew?”

“Home with the babysitter. I’m all yours, baby free or I’m all yours, and baby free to party. Your choice.”

“I like your first idea.”

“Good.”

“We have to go some where first.”

“Okay?” 

   He finally finished taking pictures and talking to people. He enlaced my finger with his and tugged me to the parking lot. He drove out of town and into the city were my uncle lives.

“Are we going to visit my uncle?”

“No.” he pulled up to a marina.

“Were getting on a boat?”

“Yes. My uncle owns one and I have a boating license.”

“You do? I didn’t know that.” 

“There a lot of things you don’t know about me.” he help be get into the boat without falling into the water. When he turned on the ignition the boat come to life also the boat was covered in lights.

“It’s beautiful.”

“I’m glad you like it.” he started to pull out of the marina. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around.

“Where are you taking me?”

“You’ll see.”

“Your not going to kill me. Throw my body into the water and wait until the sharks eat me?” he laughed.

“No.” I held on to him until we reach the middle of no where. He cut the ignition, took my hand and led me to the back of the boat. He spread out a blanket out for us to sit.

“Okay I know your worried about me going the military.”

“Yes.”

“I leave to boot camp in two day then I come back for a little while then leave again.”

“Yes.”

“You wanted to move in together and me in your life forever.”

“Yes.”

“I want to be in your life, I want to be able to take care of you and Matthew.”

“Okay.”

“Abby I have loved you for so long and these past couple of months have been amazing and I want to do it for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?” Oh my god he asked me to marry him. I started to cry. He looked at me nervously. I couldn’t speak so I nodded yes.

“Yes! You said yes!” he spun us around.

“Were getting married.” I crocked my heart was soaring. I was going to marry the man who loves me and my baby unconditionally. He pulled back and held a ring in my face.

“It’s my mom. She gave it to me with her blessing.” he slipped on the ring.

“We are getting married.” I wouldn’t believe it.

“Yes we are.” he gave me a long passionate kiss.  

We got married after he came back from bootcamp. It was a small ceremony with family and friends. Matthew was the best man. He looked so cute in his little tuxedo. It’s been five years since that day. Tommy still in the military and he loves it. I still live on base with our boys Matthew and Alex. Tommy tour would be ending soon and hopefully he would be home for the birth of his daughter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 29
LOVE
Love By HOOR083

General Fiction

3 1 2
Love
1.9K 69 139
Her dream love life