Carrying the Prince of Wolves

By strykly

This book would involve a bxb couple with mpreg, rejection, werewolf, royalty, and just a bunch of other stuf... More

Chapter 1. The Letter
Chapter 2. The Prince's Birthday
Chapter 3. The Rejection
Chapter 4. Moving Away
Chapter 5. The New Surrounding
Chapter 6. A New Journey Begins
Chapter 7. The Confessions (Part 1)
Chapter 8. The Confessions (Part 2)
Chapter 9. A Prince is Born
Chapter 11. The Long Awaited Meeting
Chapter 12. Another Secret to Keep
Chapter 13. The Negotiation Continues
Chapter 14. Everything's Out
Chapter 15. Dealing with the Grandparents
Chapter 16. They're my Family
Chapter 17. Happy Days?
Chapter 18. The Young Prince
Chapter 19. The Truth is Out (Part 1)
Chapter 20. The Truth Is Out (Part 2)
Chapter 21. Meeting Old Acquaintances
Chapter 22. The Love Gradually Grows
Chapter 23. Unexpected Events
Chapter 24. He's Mine
Just to let you know...
Chapter 25. You're Mine Now
Chapter 26. A Step Forward
Chapter 27. The Calm Before the Storm
Please Understand
Chapter 28. Friends or Foe?

Chapter 10. Surprise?

25.2K 1K 193
By strykly

GAVIN

I'm finally home with my baby boy and the nursery that was set up by the gang months before this baby was born is finally being used. My friends have been amazing and perfect to say the least. They're all so gentle and as perfect as I thought they were going to be towards my baby.

My baby Kaisen. Kaisen Chase a.k.a Kai a.k.a Casey. It's only been a couple days but everyone's already made nicknames so.

(Exo or JustKiddingFilms/News/Party references...No? Ok, just kidding)

I was very cautious about what to write on the birth certificate to say the least. I decided to put my last name on him and only put my name on his birth certificate as his other father doesn't seem like he's going to be taking part in our lives anytime soon. Or ever. We still have to go back home which I am still dreading because come on, look at my situation. I'm actually happy that I didn't have to give birth to my angel back at home. Again, the doctor could have been Tiff and Tim's mom so they can help with the whole hiding shit but someone would've questioned it after looking at the birth certificate.

Everyone would've questioned in the hospital or the government agency that would've taken care of it. Why is there only one name of the guardian? Wait, a male gave birth to the baby? It's from the powerful and upper class? Who would do such a thing to leave their mate and baby behind? Scandal, scandal, scandal!

Just thinking about all these different possibilities is giving me a headache. I'm quite lucky that the whole baby crying and being 'allergic to sleep' hasn't much occurred yet. Maybe in a couple weeks? I don't know, the only big 'problem' is that he poops quite a lot and often but I guess that is quite natural with newborn babies. It stinks. I love my child and some people say they find their baby's poop cute or whatever but not for me.

I love you son but your shit stinks like hell.

I've been sleeping with him the whole time so it's either we sleep in my room or we sleep in the nursery that now has a couch that can turn into a bed. "Gavin, Gavin, wake up!" I opened my eyes easily as I wasn't really in a deep slumber. "What's wrong?" I asked Geneva and she only gave me a slight smile and handed me her phone. "You weren't picking up your phone so your parents called me. Here." I looked at the phone then back at her.

I grabbed the phone and cleared my voice, standing up to go outside. "Watch him for me." I mouthed and she gave me as smile. I closed the door behind me and focused on my parents who's on the line. "Hey mom, dad." I heard both my parents who both decided to talk, or yell should I say, at the same time. "Okay, calm down. Can you talk separately? And don't yell you're gonna make me lose my hearing." I said with a small laugh trying to lighten the mood. "Gavin Wille! You haven't contacted us in like 3 weeks and you didn't even call back when we said you all need to come back home."

I continued to listen to my mom rant and lecture me about the purpose of cell phones and how worried she was. I guess I've been too occupied this past few weeks I did forget to check in on them. "Sorry mom. Hey, at least we'll be home in a couple days. 3 days. That's good, so don't worry too much." I reassured her but I think I need to reassure myself more as I keep feeling nervous. How the hell do I break it down to them about Kai? Just then he made his presence known when he suddenly cried out and thank god the door was close and I'm not that nearby. But it was still enough to be heard by my parents. Weirdly.

"Was that a baby? Why are you guys with a baby? Who in their right minds would trust and put responsibility to take care of a baby on you kids?" I scrunch my face up at my dad's words. I can't blame him completely though, no one should entrust us with a child. Well, at least a couple months ago. Now it's different since it is my baby. "Umm...yeah, we're being paid by our...neighbour to babysit their kid. They had to...take their toddler to the hospital urgently." Smooth Gavin. Am I right?

"I see. I'm gonna have to talk to you about the whole arrangement thing. Why the heck do you guys need a helicopter to fly?" The fudge nuggets? A helicopter? I was about to ask my dad what the hell he was talking about when Tiff and Brandon noticed me and overheard what my dad said last. Tiffany was motioning for me to zip my mouth and not say anything. I gave both of them a confused look then Brandon took the phone away from me. "Hey Mr. and Mrs.Wille, how've you been? Oh that's great, I well, all of us are great. Hey I'm sorry but something just came up. We'll literally call you in 30 minutes. Yeah I know sorry bye take care!" He said the last couples things in a rush then just ended the call.

"My parents are gonna beat me up once they find out I just hanged up on your parents quickly without having a proper reason." Not my problem. "I don't even know what's going on. A freaking helicopter? What are you, trying to be like some fancy ass spoiled kid who goes around on a helicopter just to eat in different cities or something?" Brandon gave me a straight face whilst Tiff just looks confused as fuck. "What? No, Gav this is for your own good. If we do get on a plane, once we leave the plane and go in the airport, we're going to be surrounded by wolves. When Kai was born his presence alone forced us to get on our knees and submit to him. We don't know if that'll happen to others."

"Don't forget that the others may smell him or figure out that he's different just by his tantrum. I don't know about royal babies but since they are more special, these things must be different too right? I mean, we've only been with him for a couple days and we are used to him already but you got to admit, there is something...different with him. Aura wise and a bit of scent wise. I'm pretty sure some would notice. With a helicopter, we can all go straight to the pack without outsiders bothering us. Wouldn't that be better?" I guess.

Gosh, I didn't even think of these things as well. This is getting harder than I thought. "Okay, well I guess. Thanks guys. But, we do have to call my parents back before they give another lecture. And before we get on that helicopter, I need to make sure to explain everything to our parents first. So, our parents have to be there, the ones who pick us up."

Tiff and Brandon looked at each other then nodded.

Let's get this shit sorted out.

*****

Oh god, I should've told them from way before. "Gav, calm down, I can feel you panicking and being anxious from out here." Timothy said through the closed window outside of the Maserati we were driving in. These cars are actually the Nakazawa's. The couple was nice enough to drop us off in the field far from the suburb, where we told my our dads to pick us up from. They are angels I tell you. They've been helping with the pregnancy and when we asked them, as they are the only people we can actually call close friends, to drop us off they willingly did so without even ask.

Angels.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it. I mean come on, wouldn't you be going crazy if you were in my position?" He just sighed and turned around without saying anything. I know he's feeling tensed too. I mean all of us are. These are the moments where I feel so grateful for my friends and feel sorry to them as they have to deal with all this crap. I don't really know, so many possibilities can happen tonight. Now that I think about it, every since I got pregnant with Kai we've just been thinking of all the different scenarios of what may happen if something does every happen. This situation is no different.

What if our parents totally disagree of what we're all doing and demand us to reveal the baby's identity to the royal family. I honestly believe, and hope, that there is not much of a chance that this may happen but then again you'll never know. Or someone from the pack snitches and like royal guards invade the pack and take MY baby away from me. No. My dad may beat me up for not saying anything, now that is like a 99% going to happen. They may get scared and be cautious of this baby cause you know, they may think we're pretty much 'kidnapping' the prince when it is also my baby.

I don't know. I got to stop thinking about these things.

"Here they come." I heard Geneva say and as I look up from the car and out the sealed window, I saw two helicopters coming down from the distance, about a 5 minute walk away. That's a good distance...I think. Once the helicopters reach the ground, I watch as it stops all together and I see our dads come out. My father, Geneva's which is still our alpha, the twins dad and Brandon's. "I don't know what you guys are, but seeing your parents they all seem to be wolves with ranking." Tiff and I looked at Ayaki at the driver's seat. We both gave her a tight small smile and I focused back on our dads.

Once the four of them reached us, the boys hugged them all they and exchanged happy greetings. "I think we should go and introduce ourselves." The couple came out and walked up to our parents who looked confused but was still smiling. I see Timothy introduce them and all of our dad's suddenly wore a beaming smile on their faces. I see my dad look around and ask something which I am guessing is 'where is my son?' or well at least I hope he's asking for me. Ayaki and her husband suddenly started to walk away and they went inside the other car. "They're giving us privacy. Remind me we have to give them a really big and extravagant gift to thank them for everything." I nodded my head at Tiff.

We really do need to do that in the future. I looked down at my sleeping baby and looked out to see all of them pretty much standing outside. "Showtime." I put Kai on his car seat and made sure he was on safely. We all went out the car and we were greeted with just the warmest hugs. My dad pretty much tackled me and hugged me tight enough where I can feel some bones breaking. "Okay pops, you might want to let go." He did let go and faced me with the brightest smile. I hope he still has that on after all of this. "Why'd you stay in the car so long. Didn't want to see me that much?" I shrugged a bit as a joke and he punched me in return.

"So would you like to explain why you guys wanted some helicopters which we had to ask some close people for just so they can hooks up with three of these. Don't worry the pilots are all human, it's from a human company so they won't notice anything that you're trying to hide or get away from or whatever. That's obviously the reason why you didn't want to travel publically." I inhaled and exhaled deeply and looked at me friends. We all backed up away from our parents and stood in front of them as they looked confused.

"Okay, I have something to tell you. Dad, uncles. Um...I hope you keep an open mind and heart and do believe that I am sorry, really sorry you have to find out this late and we did want to tell you but due to some circumstances we just...couldn't. If you do get mad, it's all on me." I said with a heavy sigh. "Oh and please don't kill us." I heard Timothy add. That's an important one.

They all had their eyebrows furrowed and look really suspicious now. "What the hell did you do?" My dad asked. Here goes nothing. I walked back a bit and opened the car, just saying I did not leave my baby in there with everything closed, I had the other door on the other side open with the windows down. I took him out of my car seat and smiled at him before turning around and showing our parents the baby. All my friends stood by me in the process. They all look confused once again and took a step closer. Brandon's dad was already smelling something based on how he was sniffing around. "Why does he smell like that?"

Brandon's dad's voice must've been too loud because Kai suddenly opened his eyes and cried slightly. All four of them immediately dropped on the floor and bared their necks just like how the gang did at the hospital. "Casey's done it once again." I heard Geneva whisper. I cooed at my baby and tried to stop him from crying which thankfully didn't take too long. The four of them regained their composure and looked up surprised and flustered. "Don't tell us..." Our alpha said as he looked at Kai.

"Surprise?" I said weakly with a smile that totally and completely failed.

I looked up to see my father's reaction and he seemed to be in deep thought with his mouth open and like his soul just left his body. We made eye contact and I tried to smile again. "Are you fucking with me?" He asked. I shook my head and he dropped to the floor looking defeated. The beta and my dad actually looks like he gave up on life. "I don't know what to feel about this reactions." I heard Tim whisper. Same here.

"You could've told us, we would've helped you not let you kids suffer on your own out here with no one." Oh...this is...good. "Our beta's right. You guys are stupid. And I'm sorry Gavin, I guess that's why Brandon told us there's no use fighting with your mate for rejecting you huh?" The twins dad said. I nodded my head and looked at my baby again. I heard a sigh and I look up to see all the adults looking at my baby with a thinking face. "Okay, for now let's just go home. I understand now. We have to be careful I guess. He is our prince's baby as well but I agree with no making him known for now. If things get hard we really do have to inform the palace. For now we won't. If he's not man enough to accept his mate, he's not worth enough to raise a child."

I smiled greatly at our alpha and all of them in general. I share a look with my friends and we all nodded. "But I do warn you, it is going to be hard. We can persuade the pack but with everything else I don't know. I hope your ready for this ride." My dad said. "I'm ready. I won't let them take him away easily." My dad nodded his head and smiled sympathetically.

"Well, that went well!" We all turned around to look at Timothy and gave him that look. "What?" I can't help but laugh a bit as we all head towards the helicopters.

Here we go.

**********

Ooooh how's that?

What do you think will happen soon?

How's Kai(sen) I think the name I got is pretty cute, no?

But anyways Calvin is coming up next so look out for his point of view on the next chapter.

I hope you VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

~Strykly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427 6 15
I am in love with writing this book, it is a were wolf teen fiction, I hope you love it as much as I do!
210K 6K 20
This ain't no cliche story of a girl being rejected then getting pregnant and then her mate finds her wants her back blah blah blah.No this is my sto...
576K 15.5K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
2.1K 108 17
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...