my bad luv // blackbear

By jamigs18

• For those that are attracted to Bears dark side • (Ranked #1 under Blackbear) More

Chapter 1: Me?
Chapter 2: After Party
Chapter 3: The Tour Bus
Chapter 4: Instagram
Chapter 5: Vacation
Chapter 6: Tattoos
Chapter 7: Skater Boys
Chapter 8: Grinding
Chapter 9: Toxic
Chapter 10: What?
Chapter 11: Heart Eyes
Chapter 12: The Music Video
Chapter 14: N Y L A
Chapter 15: The Interview
Chapter 16: Room Service
Chapter 17: Explaining
Chapter 18: Drunken Calls
Chapter 19: Life Support
Chapter 20: Vicodin
Chapter 21: Hurt and Confused
Chapter 22: Lost
Chapter 23: Hook Up
Chapter 24: Awkward
Chapter 25: Answers
Chapter 26: Sneaking
Chapter 27: Sorry
Chapter 28: Perfect
Chapter 29: Emails
Chapter 30: NYC
Chapter 31: Sex
Chapter 32: Caught
Chapter 33: ily
Chapter 34: Confrontation
Chapter 35: Jealous
Chapter 36: Disaster
Chapter 37: High
Chapter 38: Revenge
Chapter 39: First
Chapter 40: War
Chapter 41: The Party
Chapter 42: Overdose
Chapter 43: Healing
Chapter 44: Run
Chapter 45: Black
Chapter 46: Blame
Chapter 47: Baby
Chapter 48: #WCW
Chapter 49: Rumors
Chapter 50: Good News
Chapter 51: Fashion Week
Chapter 52: Together
Chapter 53: Nerves

Chapter 13: Catching Feelings

2.6K 69 56
By jamigs18

GABIS POV

I woke up to see Bear next to me in his bed once again. This has happened way too many times.

I grabbed my phone and saw I had a missed call from Niki. I slipped into the hallway and called her back.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I just wanted to let you know we have to leave by one." She reminded me.

My stomach immediately dropped. We leave today, I totally forgot. This week has gone by so fast and has been filled with so much fun. I don't want to go back.

"Oh yeah. I can't believe it's already time to leave, it feels like we just got here. I'll leave here soon then." I sighed.

"Alright, see you soon." Then she hung up.

"You leave today?" Bear said from behind me, startling me.

"Yeah. I actually leave soon so I need to get going." I said in a small sad tone.

"Alright, let me take you home then." He said dully.

After an weirdly quiet drive we arrived at my hotel.

"Well, thank you for everything. It's been a lot of fun." I said awkwardly.

He nodded without even looking at me and unlocked the doors, signaling for me to get out.

I gave him a look of hurt and confusion, but when he didn't acknowledge me I took the hint and got out.

"Gabi!" I heard him call out to me, giving me my reassurance back.

I turned back to face him with hope in my eyes that he'd say something romantic or some corny bullshit, but no. What was I expecting from Blackbear?

"Uh can you post to promote the video?" He aaid awkwardly.

"Sure." I sighed a sigh of disappointment and walked to the entrance of the hotel and looked back at him and watched him drive away.

Why would he just leave like that?

I walked up to our room and slide my key into the door and proceeded into the room.

"Hey, that was quick." Niki said as she was packing stuff into her suitcase.

I ignored her and walked into my room.

I began throwing everything into my bag angrily. I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall. I was expecting him to end up doing something like this so why am I reacting this way?

"What happened?" Niki asked cautiously as she stood in my door watching me shove things into my bag.

"Nothing." I said as I zipped up my bag and walked past her.

"Obviously something. Are you okay?" She pryed.

"Can we just go?" I asked as my voice cracked due to holding in my tears.

She just nodded, grabbed her bags and keys, and we left.

The car ride home was quiet, just the low hum of music playing. I rested my forehead against the cool window and just watched as we drove out of the city, grateful to be returning to my normal life without Blackbear in it.

"He doesn't do relationships or feelings so keep that in mind." Kept replaying in my head from when Niki warned me about him.

I should've listened. I knew he didn't do feelings so why did I think I would be any different to him?

The worst part is, I think I started to catch feelings.

BLACKBEARS POV

I don't know why I did that. I didn't want her to leave me yet so I got angry. I'm such an asshole. The way she looked at me was so cold and hurt. I fucked up.

I actually like having her around me. She makes me smile and feel alive, which is a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. I don't just want sex from her, although it would be a plus.

Shit. I think I might like her.

I'm Blackbear, I don't get feelings. I fuck em and leave em. What the fuck is going on? I need to figure myself out and fix this.

GABIS POV

I walked into our apartment and sighed in relief. I am happy to be home and forget about this whole trip.

I dragged my bags into my room and collapsed on my bed. I pulled out my phone and saw no notifications. I was stupid to think he would text me an explanation.

I pulled up Instagram and promoted Bear video like he asked me to, even though he doesn't deserve it.

via instagram

1,233 likes
gabi double music video coming soon w/ @iamblackbear
Veiw all 26 comments
slut4blackbear omg are you guys DATING???

I threw my phone next to me after posting and immediately started getting likes and many comments asking if Blackbear and I were dating. Then I sank down into my bed. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to do anything. I just buried myself under my blankets and eventually fell asleep.

-

"Gabi! Wake up!" Niki shouted as she shook me.

"What?" I grumbled as I pulled the blankets over my head.

"Blackbear posted the music video, it's out." She said hesitantly, knowing I probably won't be happy about this.

"What? Already?!" I shouted and sat up, immediately grabbing my phone.

"Go to his Twitter."

I opened my phone and went onto my Twitter. I typed his name into my search bar and clicked on the name I didn't want to see ever again.

I looked at his most recent tweet. It said "Double music video is OUT! Go check it out NOW!!!" and had the link to the Youtube video attatched.

I clicked on the video and watched as it displayed him and I holding hands.

While watching I saw some scenes in it were not scripted and they just recorded him and I laughing together and having fun. I have to admit we looked cute in it, which made my blood boil and my stomach turn at the same time.

I set my phone down once it was over and slumped back down into bed.

"It's really good, Gab." Niki said sitting down on the bed.

"I know." I said sadly.

"Are you sure you don't wanna talk?"

"Talk about what? About how you were right the whole time? That he just didn't give a shit about me at all?" I said in a quiet disappointed tone.

"Gab, I know what I might've said, but the way he looked at you and was drawn to you shows that he did care. Just maybe he won't except the fact that he might actually have feelings?" She tried to reassure me.

"It's fine. I don't need lied to. I'm just gonna go to bed and when I wake up it'll be like none of this ever happened." I said pulling the blankets back over me.

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything." She said getting up.

"Oh and Gab, he's answering fans questions on his Twitter about the video, if you want to look."

Then she left.

I slid my arm back out to grab my phone and opened it, which it was still on his Twitter page. I looked through the tweets and they were all irrelevant until I found this one.

"Who's the girl in the video? You guys seem so happy together!!!"

He quote tweeted it.

"We could've been."

_________________

I love when you guys comment throughout my story and react its so cute😭😭😭

Do you guys want her to call him Bear or Mat ?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.9K 87
Ezekiel was his family's golden child. The only child that didn't have any charges, are disrespectful or just spoiled as fuck in his family of 11 chi...
90.3K 1.4K 17
"𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚 " (𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲) #1 Uɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
891 1 22
Best friends to best friends with benefits to best friends to lovers to....... I'm not spoiling it 😉
Gang By ♾️

Teen Fiction

203 16 7
Just read 🙃