Ships all mighty (Star Wars r...

By EzraRocks

Name any ship and what you want them to do in the chapter and I will do em just name in the comments. DISCLA... More

Intro and rules
Kanera
Sabezra
Thrawn X Ezra
Jai X Ezra
Zeb X Ezra
Grand Inquisitor X Ezra
Kanan X Ahsoka
Jai X Sabine
Jai X Ezra
Maul X Ezra
Wedge X Sabine
Wedge X Ezra
Kanan X Ezra
Ezra X Leia
Chopper X Ezra
Hera X Sabine
Ahoska X Ezra
Sabine X Tristan
Kallus X Zeb
Kestu X sabine
Ezra X Maul
Hera X Ahsoka
Sabine X Ahsoka
Ezra X Hera
Kallus X Zeb
Zeb X Ezra
Tristan X Ezra
Zeb X Ezra
Tristan X Ezra
Thrawn X Ezra
Tristan X Ezra
Wedge X Ezra
Request!
Tristan X Ezra
Rex X Ahsoka
Hera X Sabine
Ezra X Gooti
Seventh Sister X Ezra
Ezra X Sabine
Vadar X Ezra
Zeb X Kanan X Ezra
Tristan X Ezra
Tristan X Ezra
Extra note
Thrawn X Ezra
Hera X Ezra
Mon mothma X Ezra

Kallus X Ezra

1.3K 22 20
By EzraRocks

After staring for what felt like five minutes Kallus broke the silence. "Ezra Bridger, hmm..you seemed less hideous on the holonet."

"Don't know if I want to take that as a compliment.." Ezra looks down. "I know..I know I'm ugly..I know I'm a waste of space..but I don't need people telling me that everyday!" Ezra gets teary.

Kallus sits next to him and hugs him gently.

Ezra looks at him
In shock then hugs back. He smiles softly.

Kallus smiles and kisses Ezra's head.

Ezra looks at him then they lean closer until their lips touched each other. They stayed in the kiss until the comms go over. "Sir they came!" A trooper calls out.

Kallus smiles. "Let's go, well get onto the ship and leave."

Ezra looks at him. "I just kissed you..why did I do that..? Why do I want to do it again..? I don't know if I can trust you enough to allow you on the Ghost.." Ezra gets nervous.

Kallus sighs. "I understand.." he takes Ezra's hands. "But, I'll prove it to you!" Kallus takes his medals off and throws them on the ground. Then takes Ezra's hand and goes to the supply room and grabs Ezra's backpack and slingshot. Then runs Ezra to the Ghost. And they run on.

Kanan looks at Kallus. "Ezra! Why is he here?!"

Ezra smiles and he and Kallus lean closer and they kiss. The crew gasps. "Ezra.." Zeb hugs him. Then he looks at Kallus. "I'm trusting you this once!!! But if you break the kids heart!! I'll make sure I break everything in you!!"

Kallus nods frightened by the words and then Ezra leads him to another room and gets him settled in. Then Kallus grabs Ezra and swings him around and kisses him.

Ezra smiles and kisses back then let's go and they lay in bed. Kallus looks at ezra and smiles. "You're so beautiful.."

Ezra looks at him. "Me? Beautiful?" Wow..Umm..Thanks.." He smiles and yawns. Then close his eyes and falls asleep.

————————————————————————
And another one is done hope you enjoy this LuaKitsune

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 14.4K 71
The title is self explanatory but I'll be taking requests for imagines/one shots/ preferences for any character from the prequels, sequels, SW the cl...
8.2K 571 15
Kanan and Ezra are on Coruscant looking for a cure for a mysterious illness that is afflicting the small towns of Lothal. While in search of the cure...
31.8K 698 37
Just some wierd, crazy, and random one shots of our favorite crew... The Ghost Crew!! I own none of the characters just the one shots I made up.
8.7K 51 14
An a.u. where Ursa & Tristan don't survive the Duchess. Now Countess Wren, Sabine comes up with some rather inspired plans that change Rebels as we k...