Trifling Bitch (An Urban Love...

By ms_snl

Copyright ©2014 ms_snl PAYTON ROSE CARTER WAS A DIME PIECE WHO'S MOMMA WAS ON CRACK AND DADDY WAS A PIMP. SHE... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40
Recap Of 16
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
PSA
Chapter 43
Ch 16 again
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chaper 48

Chapter 12

6.7K 173 4
By ms_snl

Cash

I was up way before Payton was. Last night was crazy. I thought I was doin the right thing by taking her out there. I didn't mean to hurt Payton that's the last thing I ever want to do.

Damn, I fucked up. I know I'm in the wrong and I have to get shit right.

I looked over at Payton, damn I'm one lucky nigga. I admired her curves and her beautiful face with a great mind to match, my girl was a dime piece and I wake up to her in the morning.

I left my bedroom and ran the shower water. I was in the shower for a while. I had a lot of shit on my mind. I didn't know how to approach the situation with Payton, whatever that's bothering her I wanna get to the bottom of.

I leaned into the the water placing my head under the shower head. I ran my hands over my head.

I got out wrapped the towel around my waist and made my way to my closet. I pulled out a pair of true religion sweats with a hoodie to match, it was red. I wore a pair of wheat timbs.

***

I left Payton upstairs and went to my office. I sat in my boss chair and unlocked my iPhone5s.

I called Rocko first to see what was up. The nigga called me twice last night.

"Yrrooo. Wats good Rock?" I questioned.

"Aye my man, ima need you to come talk to this nigga Q cuz he over here wilding saying somebody robbed him." The fuck, he tryna fuck up my money. I thought.

"How the fuck he let somebody rob him? he must have not been doin his fuckin job. I'll be around the way later on." I ended the phone call.

One thing I hate is when a motherfucker attempt to fuck up my operation. Fuckin up my operation fucks up my money. My money ain't to be played with and I don't deal with that shit too kindly.

I was pissed off. I just sat there in my office mad. I can't believe these niggas, whoever did this shit is goin to pay.

My phone started to vibrate and a message from Tyler popped up on my screen. The fuck she want.

Tyler is a pretty lightskin girl with green eyes. She's thick as hell and I was fuckin with her before Payton.

Tyler and I didn't meet eye to eye. I kicked her ass out once I found out she's been sleeping around with other niggas.

Flashback

Nico told me he's seen Tyler shopping with this nigga named Ricky. They were shopping and apparently they were kissing and groping on each other.

That shit had me on 1000 when I found that out. I decided that I will catch them both slipping the next day.

"Baby, I'll be back. I'm goin to visit my mother and I'll call you when I get there." She lied.

I simply waved her off as she walked out the front door. Moments later I was in the car with Nico and we were following behind her.

We made a stop, and she got out the car. Ricky walked over to her and they hugged and kissed for moments.

I couldn't stand to watch that shit any longer so I hopped out the passenger side.

I pulled my pistol out that was tucked and I was now standing over Ricky pistol whipping his bitch ass.

"You thought you was gon just be fuckin my girl and I wasn't gon find out huh?" I questioned him demanding answers.

"No, man I'm sorry... Ahhhh stop." I was fuckin his jaw up, rockin his face with my gun. I didn't have any remorse.

His head jerked from side to side and blood was splattering everywhere. Tyler was trying to get me to stop but Nico grabbed her up and was carrying her to the car.

"Get the fuck off of me nigga." She yelled and screamed. But Nico threw her ass right in the backseat. The child locks were on.

"I should push your fuckin wig back, but it's not worth it over a bitch that don't give a fuck." Ricky was spitting up blood, his shit was leaking.

"CASH LETS GO MAN, WE GOTTA GET UP OUT OF HERE." Nico yelled from the car.

I stomped Ricky in the face one last time and ran back to Nico car. We sped off.

"Ayee, I'm taking you to your moms it's over." I said with no emotion.

Tyler started to cry historically.

"Baby, I'm sorry please forgive me." She tried to pull on my jacket. I jerked away from her.

"Fuck you and your sorry. You wasn't sorry when ya hoe ass was fuckin other niggas." She really had me fucked up.

"Can I at least get my stuff from the house first." I looked at Nico and we both started to laugh. She just don't get it.

"All that shit I bought with my money. The clothes, jewelry, shoes, oh and that Benz is mine too. Ya ass ain't getting shit.

We were at her moms house quicker than I expected.

"Get the fuck out." I yelled

Tyler did so and stuck up her middle finger before we pulled off.

"Aye my man, you straight over there." Nico asked while glancing over at me.

"I'm good Nico, fuck that bitch." I was being honest.

Flashback Over

I don't know why she texting me. I kicked her ass out my crib and I don't plan on dealing with her anymore.

Text message conversation

Tyler: Mekhi can we talk please?

Me: no wtf we gotta discuss. GTFOH

Tyler: I miss you and we need to talk baby.

Me: we don't have shit to talk about stop texting my phone.

How the fuck she get my number anyway. I looked up and Payton was standing by the door.

"Who you texting." She questioned while walking towards me.

"Nobody." I simply said. She looked at me for a few but then she dropped it.

"Can we talk." She asked while sitting her ass on my desk. Damn she was looking good. She had on a pair of laced panties and a white t-shirt.

"I'm up here Mekhi." She said.

"Hey you just can't be rolling up in here with just panties on, plopping that ass on my desk and expecting me not to look." I joked with her.

"You so stupid.." She laughed. She hadn't smiled at all after the situation that happened yesterday, I was happy she was now.

"Let's talk then, c'mon." I patted my lap so she could sit in it and she did so.

"First, I wanna apologize for running off and gettin upset like that. I started to think about my mom and shit, I didn't wanna be around that stuff. I know where your money come from and it's not like I'm blind to the fact, I respect you for being real with me but I just didn't like how you went about things." I caressed one of her thigh to comfort her.

"Payton, I'm sorry if I made you feel some type of way. The last thing I wanna do is hurt you. I wasn't really thinking at the time, the situation with your mom honestly slipped my mind. Can you trust me again?" I looked at her waiting for her response.

"Yes, I trust you again." She said while giving me a kiss, I returned the kiss and gently kissed and nibbled on her lips while squeezing her fat ass.

"Wait, what happened in the ally?" Payton looked at me as if she was hurt and she didn't answer me.

"C'mon Payton, tell me what's goin on." I held her tightly in my arms.

"My mother.. She was in the ally sucking some guys dick, she looked crazy." She started to cry on my shoulders.

"Did she talk to you?" She held her head back up to talk.

"Yeah, she was trying to talk to me but I ran off, all I want is for her to get off the streets and check herself into rehab, that's all." She cried some more.

"Payton, you know I hate to see you cry. Baby stop all that crying and look at me." I held her chin up.

"What am I goin to do." She questioned. The hurt in her eyes was killin me.

"Look, I'll handle it okay. I'll see wassup and hopefully convince her ass to get some help. Don't stress it baby girl." She nodded her head in agreement.

"What you wanna do today, you gotta get out this house." I suggested.

"I have to go get a graduation outfit." She spoke softly.

"Ight, so just go get ready and I'll take you." She stood up and kissed me on the lips and walked out to get ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
4.5K 243 32
"нє ѕανє∂ мє , ι ∂ι∂ тнє ѕαмє fσя нιм.. мαувє ωє мєт єα¢нσтнєя αт тнє ωяσиg тιмє.. ι ℓσνє∂ нιм , нє ℓσνє∂ мє вυт ∂σєѕ тнαт яєαℓℓу мєαи тнαт ωє ωєяє м...
129K 4.1K 29
After being stood up by her long-term boyfriend Marcus Jones 23-year-old Kendra Rivera night takes a turn when she ends up in the club taking one dri...
256K 6.4K 53
Brooklyn is all about school and her money, she works at the hottest strip club in Miami " Pleasure". she's not looking for love but it's looking fo...