delirious ↠ g.d.

By releaseyourmind

"I have gone insane for you, Hailee. I'm delirious for your love." Delirious © 2017 by @releaseyourmind Haile... More

DISCLAIMER
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
CHARACTERS
BONUS CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
NOTICED
a message to read

T H I R T Y - S I X

1.9K 57 371
By releaseyourmind

Hailee's POV

"You are discharged." the lady at the front desk smiles at me and Candice screams of excitement behind me. I giggle.

I can't wait to live with her.

She pushes my wheelchair until we reach her car. Brand new car. A red Mini Cooper.

I slowly push my body upward and stand on my feet. I take a few shaky steps with the help of Candice and I finally make it to the car.
I jump in the passenger sear and Candice hops abord on the drivers seat.

She turns the engine on and gives me the biggest smile ever.

For some reason I sense a hint of sadness in her facial expression.

Her smile fades away and she clears her throat when she sees that I'm staring at her for a long time.

Something seems off... She's not as jovial as usual.

I shrug it off and we drive away from the hospital.

-----

Candice swings the front door open and inhales a deep breath. She smiles widely.

"Home sweet home!" she chuckles as she runs up the stairs with my suitcase. Both of her parents come up to me with a wide smile.

"Chiquita, it's so nice to meet you! Welcome back to New Jersey! My name is Katalina." her mom says in a strong latine accent and pulls me in a hug. We pull away before the father steps forward and kisses both of my cheeks.

"I'm Brandan, nice to meet you, Hailee." he smiles at me.

Irish name. He's probably from Ireland. His ginger hair proves my point.

I smile back at them and we talk for a few minutes.

"I'm gonna go see what Candice is doing, is that okay?" I lightly nod and smile at them.

"Of course chiquita! And take some rest!" she winks before walking off to the kitchen. I chuckle and walk up the stairs. I look through some bedrooms and bathrooms to find Candice. I freeze when I hear her arguing on the phone.

"What happened between us needs to stay a secret! You can't expose that to everyone, you're going to ruin everything!" she whisper-shouts and I press my ear on the door to hear her better.

"Grayson I don't give a shit if it breaks you, she doesn't know anything and it's better off that way!" she hangs up and lets out a deep sigh. I knock on the door and don't even wait until she answers before I already step in. I cross my arms and glare at her.

"Who was it?" I ask through a light smirk and I see her body tensing up.

"I-it was my ex boyfriend..." she mumbles as she runs a hand through her ginger hair and walks over to her nightstand to take her glasses.

"So Grayson is your ex-boyfriend as well?" I bite the inside of my cheek and stare blankly at the floor. She freezes.

"Uhh... no... Umm I was uhh... I was actually talking about another Grayson..." she nervously says and walks out the door.

"Candicerra, Hailee! La cena está lista!" mother yells downstairs. I give Candice a confused look.

"Dinner's ready." she smiles at me and we jog downstairs.

"Mama ya te dije que dejaras de llamarme Candicerra!" [Translation : "Mom I already told you to stop calling me Candicerra!"] Candice rolls her eyes as we walk down the last step. I giggle.

I have no clue what she just said.

"Lo siento, cariña..." [Translation : "Sorry, sweetie..."] her mom chuckles as she puts the last plate on the table. I sit down next to Candice and our jaw drops when we look at the food in our plate.

Mango and avocado tacos. My favourite!

"Muchas gracias por hacerme cenar?" [Translation : "Thank you so much for making dinner?"] I somewhat ask with a big grin stamped on my face. The parents both chuckle and tell me 'no worries'. We all start eating and debate on politics.

-----

"So this is your room!" Candice opens the door next to her bedroom's.

The room is g-i-g-a-n-t-i-c.

Not to mention that their house is almost a fucking castle.

I walk in and take a look around.

"Feel free to stay here as long as you want." she gives me a warm smile before leaving for a shower. I drop my suitcase next to the king sized bed and unpack my things for awhile.

Suddenly, my cellphone rings. I snatch it out of my back pocket and look at the caller ID.

Grayson

I pick up and press the phone against my ear as I furrow my brows.

"Hello?" I almost whisper.

"Hey, it's me... just wanted to check in on you." he sighs as the other end of the line. I look down and furrow my brows even more.

He wasn't the first person I wanted to talk to right now. Especially after what just happened with Candice being all weird and suspicious about something that he shouldn't tell me.
I shrug it off.

"I'm fine, just finished unpacking my last suitcase. I was about to take a shower, wanna FaceTime?" I smirk and he laughs at the other end of the call.

Obviously I was kidding. I would never send nudes in my entire life.

"I'll let you do your things then. Glad to hear you're doing good. Alright, goodnight Hai..." he says in a low and rough voice. I intercept him just before he hangs up.

"Grayson?"

"Yeah?" he raises his voice a bit, a hint of hope in his voice.

"Is there something I should know?" I tilt my head to the side and pick at my nails. I smile and look straight forward when he doesn't answer me.

"What do you mean?" he clears his throat and I chuckle in disbelief.

"I heard yours and Candice's conversation earlier. I want details." I cross an arm and glare at the wall facing me.

"Shit... you know what happened?" his voice sounds regretful. I almost feel bad.

"Yes." I lie.

"Fuck, Hailee... I never meant to sleep with her in the first place-"

"Oh so you two had sex?" I raise my eyebrows and laugh it off.

"Wait what?" he's more confused than ever.

"I didn't know a thing, Gray. I just made you tell me the truth. It's called manipulation. You know, just like that Maddison bitch at the beginning of the school year? She was a pro at this, remember?" I roll my eyes and chuckle before a dead silence falls upon us.

I take a pause to realize what just came out of my mouth.

"Hailee?" I can sense a hint of excitement and happiness in his voice.

"Grayson holy shit... I remember Maddison..." my eyes widen and I bring a hand to my mouth. I quickly hang up and let myself fall down along the wall, my hand not leaving my mouth. I suddenly furrow my brows and think for a second.

Ew what the fuck... why is Maddison the first person I remember?

I get out of my bedroom and run to Candice's bathroom. I push the door open, revealing a naked Candice that just got out of the shower.

"I remember!" I smile in excitement. Her stare lits up and she smiles widely.

"You remember?!" she almost screams.

"I remember fucking Maddison!" my smile becomes a fake ass one. She bursts out laughing.

"That's it? You just remember that bitch?" we both laugh.

"Nah I also remember that you and Grayson had sex like... yesterday if I'm not wrong." I become dead serious and glare at her. Her smile quickly fades away and her eyes widen.

"Yeah. He told me everything." I cross my arms and she sighs while running a hand through her wet hair.

"Are you mad at me?" she gives me a sad and regretful look. I softly shake my head.

"I'm not mad at you guys, I'm just mad at the fact that you keep secrets from me. It's extremely frustrating, especially in my situation." I bite the inside of my cheek and she nods in agreement.

"I'm sorry. I'm going to tell you everything from now on." she sadly smiles at me and I smirk as I raise an eyebrow.

"No more secrets?" I smirk widely and she giggles.

"No more secrets..." she promises and we interlock our pinkies together.

"No more lies?" my smirk grows wider and her cheeks turn in a light shade of pink. She nods while looking down and I laugh at her tomato face.

-----

Author's note : HEYIOO GUYS WHAT'S POPPIN'?!

Alright. FINALLY a chapter that ends on a GOOD NOTE without a FUCKING CLIFFHANGER 😂😂

Who else agrees? 😂

ALRIGHT LEMME HAVE A LITTLE QUESTION GAME C:

Q1. Who do you ship the most ?
a) Graylee (Hailee and Grayson)
b) Haithan (Hailee and Ethan)
c) Paison (Paige and Grayson)
d) Paithan (Paige and Ethan)
e) Candison (Candice and Grayson)

Q2. Who is your favorite character?
a) Hailee
b) Paige
c) Ethan
d) Grayson
e) Candice
f) Becca
g) Maddison
h) Josh- JKJK EWWWSDJHSKD

Q3. Do you think Hailee is going to remember the twins?

Q4. How do you think this story is going to end?

Q5. What can I do to improve my story? :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHOEVER ANSWERS THESE AND TO WHOEVER READS MY SHITTY ASS STORY HAHAJDJSK

Anywhale, I gotta go now.

On that note, I'll see you guys in the next chapter 😘

PEACE ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 64.6K 40
in which a girl and boy are in the perfect relationship while his brother loves her from afar. what will happen when the boy gets into an accident an...
287K 10.5K 23
in which a girl is in an abusive relationship caused by the death of her boyfriends twin brother - best rankings so far: #3 in fanfiction #6 in youtu...
311K 8.9K 46
[ COMPLETED ] in which a girl loses someone dear to her life and falls into depression, shutting her best friend, ethan, out in the process. ethan tr...
583K 14.8K 46
*****Book I***** Completed Highest Ranking: #33 "Run and keep running. Just know that no matter how far you get, I will find you. I need you here. Yo...