Rebel Princess (Rebel Series...

By iamcatastrophic

After Frank gave the business up to Pete, Frank and his baby boy have been living together happily at Frank's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The End.
Epilogue
Rebel Baby

Chapter 16

3.5K 237 473
By iamcatastrophic

<3

~~

I sniffled, dressed in all black as I set a bouquet next to Josh's picture. I was having a little memorial service for Josh. I invited my friends but my dad won't let anyone in anymore.

"I'm sorry, Josh," I whispered. "You were always so kind. You were willing to help get me back to my true love and you died for that. You shouldn't have died, I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing I can do to make this better, I got you killed. I'm sorry."

I broke down sobbing as I sat down on the couch.

"Gee?" My dad asked, opening the door. "I got you a gift to make you feel better."

I threw a picture frame at him, narrowly missing his head as it shattered against the wall. He left quickly and I sniffled. I wiped my eyes, going to my bathroom to call Frank on skype.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I had a memorial service for Josh," I said quietly. "And no one was allowed to come because my dad won't let anyone in."

"Baby, I'm sorry," Frank said. "But we're coming to get you tomorrow."

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

Almost two months I've been here and I missed Frank so much. I couldn't wait until he came to get me.

"Everything will be perfect again soon," he said.

I nodded, my eyes watering. I was just so excited to see Frank again.

"A-and we're gonna go get married?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Yeah, baby, we're gonna go get married and go to Bora Bora and travel the world," Frank said.

He had this huge grin on his face and I sniffled.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, baby boy," Frank said.

I sniffled, wiping my eyes.

"Get some rest now," Frank said. "We're coming at two in the afternoon. I want you to be ready, okay?"

I nodded my head and we ended the call. I put on my diaper, which I reluctantly started wearing. I wanted to be as irritating as possible to my family but I really needed them, especially after Josh died. I put on my pjs, crawling into bed. I was so excited and it took so long to fall asleep as I tossed and turned.

I woke up from a nightmare, covered in sweat. The dream of being drenched in blood, first Frank died then Josh. And Josh was begging me to save him but I couldn't do anything, it was all my fault.

But that's when I remembered Frank was coming to get me. I hurried to the shower, washing myself off. I made sure to use the strawberry shampoo that I knew frank loved.

I got dressed, putting on the dress Frank got me, the pastel pink one with all the bows. I put on my white knee high socks and pinks flats with my tiara on my head. I packed a backpack, putting in all the stuff I wanted to bring with me.

I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting patiently as I stared at the clock that currently told me it was half past one. Just half an hour and Frank would be here for me.

"Gee? What are you doing?" My dad asked over the intercom.

I ignored him, not saying anything as I stared at the clock. As soon as the clock struck two, I heard shouting and gunshots. I giggled happily as I ran to the door excitedly.

"Daddy!" I called, pounding on the door. "Get me out! Daddy!"

I couldn't hear anything and I frowned. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and I smiled.

"Baby boy," Frank said. "Fuck, it's locked. Stand back."

I nodded, taking a few steps back. There was a moment of silence before a big explosion. The door opened and Frank ran over, wrapping his arms around me. I sobbed, hugging him tight.

"I missed you so much!" I cried.

"I missed you too," Frank whispered

"I-I got dressed up all pretty for you," I said.

Frank smiled, fixing the tiara on my head.

"You look gorgeous, baby boy," he said. "You're the most beautiful princess in the whole world.

I giggled happily, giving him a kiss.

"Come on, baby boy," Frank said.

Frank held my hand, leading me out to my dad's office. Patrick and Pete were there when the door burst open and my dad came in. Guns were pointed at us and Frank pushed me behind him.

"Give us to him," My dad ordered.

Someone grabbed Patrick, holding a gun to his head.

"Don't do it," Frank said.

"Kick your gun to me and get on your knees," my dad ordered.

Frank did as he told and Pete was stripped of his gun too.

"No, stop," I cried. "Please, get up."

One of my dad's men pulled me back and I watched Frank put his hands behind his head as my dad pointed the gun at him.

"No!" I sobbed. "No! No! Please don't!"

"Baby boy, remember what I told you to do when I die?" Frank asked and I nodded. "I love you."

I shrieked, running in front of him as I hugged his head just as a gunshot went off. I felt a sharp pain in my side and I screamed, falling to the ground.

"Oh my god, baby," Frank gasped.

I whimpered, looking up at him. I looked down at where my dress was soaked in blood, which kept pouring from my body. Frank took off his suit jacket, pushing it against the hole.

"Patrick! Get your medical stuff!" Frank ordered.

"No one's leaving!" My dad shouted.

"Do you want your son to die?" Frank asked.

My dad hesitated before letting Patrick go.

"You have to stay awake for me, princess," he said.

I nodded as I cried and Frank pushed everything off my dad's desk. He grabbed me upper body and Pete grabbed my legs and they put me on the desk.

"A-am I gonna die?" I whimpered.

"No," Frank denied, caressing my cheek. "You're not gonna die, baby, your dad is not going to take two fiancés from me."

I sniffled as Pete grabbed some scissors and cut my dress off.

"Do you know what you're doing?" My dad asked.

Pete nodded, putting pressure on the wound.

"I-I can't move my legs," I whispered. "Daddy, I can't feel my legs."

"Hey, don't panic," Frank said softly, running his fingers through my hair. "Everything's gonna be okay."

I nodded as Patrick came back and pulled stuff out of a bag.

"Pat, he can't feel his legs," Frank said.

"The bullet can be pressed to his spine," Patrick said. "If it doesn't get removed correctly he could be paralyzed."

I sobbed, shaking my head.

"I need you to stay as still as possible for me, okay, Gee?" Patrick asked and I nodded.

Frank held onto my hand and I cried quietly. I glanced over, seeing my tiara in a puddle of blood.

"I need light, someone grab a flashlight," Patrick said.

I could feel myself growing more tired.

"Gee, you're losing a lot of blood but I need you need stay awake until I put you under, okay?" Patrick asked and I nodded. "What's your blood type?"

"He's B+," my dad said.

"Find someone with clean B+ blood," Patrick ordered.

I felt something in my arm and I looked down at the needle.

"Wh-what is that?" I asked.

"It's an anesthetic," he said. "You can go to sleep now, Gee."

"N-no, I'm scared," I whimpered.

"Hey, baby, it's okay," Frank whispered, kneeling beside me.

I turned my head to look at him and sniffled.

"Do you still wanna marry me even though I don't want children?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, baby, I'll always want to marry you," Frank said. "Now, tell me what our wedding is going to be like."

"It's gonna be outdoor and pretty," I mumbled. "And there's gonna be flowers and pretty fairy lights hanging from the trees and...and there's gonna be a pretty lake and...good food and..."

I trailed off, holding his hand as I fell asleep.

I woke up to Frank shaking me. I whimpered as I looked up but thankfully there was no pain, probably due to medication I was on.

"Come on, we need to get out of here," he whispered.

Frank grabbed my backpack and I saw I was laying on my bed and my dad was asleep on the couch. Frank picked me up bridal style and we walked out of the bedroom. My dad's office was covered in blood. The floors were soaked and blood dripped from the desk.

"I want you to close your eyes for me baby, okay?" He asked and I nodded.

Frank carried me out and I could smell blood and gun smoke. We got outside and Frank put me into the passenger seat of a car. In the back was some boxes as well as two cages, one with Susan and the other with Mama and Olivia.

"Are you okay?" Frank asked as we drove off quickly.

"I-I still can't move," I whimpered. "What's wrong? Am I paralyzed?"

"We don't know yet, baby," he said.

My lip quivered as I looked out the window.

"Would you still want to marry me even if I couldn't have sex anymore?" I asked.

"Of course," he said. "I'll marry you no matter what."

I smiled softly and he reached over to hold my hand. I looked down to where I was only in my panties. There were bandages around my stomach and I looked at it nervously. I picked at it, trying to see my wound.

"Am I gonna be okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby, you're gonna be just fine," Frank reassured. "And now we're gonna go away and we're gonna get married and travel the world and have so much fun."

I sniffled, squeezing his hand as Frank drove us off quickly back to our beach house. We were finally going to be okay again, we were going to be happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.4K 100
❝ @geeway commented on your post: damn baby you looking hella fine @frnkiero replied to your comment: sleaze ❞ {started 2 july, 2017. finish...
46.7K 3.8K 33
Gerard was finally able to accomplish his dreams. Now married to a man he loved he was going to start the big family that he always wanted. However...
55.9K 4.9K 24
Gee is devastated after the death of his boyfriend, Frank. It's been two months and he's still not over it, not a bit. It's like the tears just never...
1.1K 21 32
Gerard meets a cute boy on vacation by the name of Frank, they have a great connection but it soon had to end when Gerard's vacation was over, well t...