Hidden Secrets (Harry Styles)

By michkale

secrets are harmless, aren't they? [ highest ranking #90 in fanfiction - 2015.06.25 ] More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
epilogue
not an update
after
not an update (sorry)

Chapter 27

44K 1.1K 231
By michkale

so i'm going to rowyso toronto (august 25th) and i'm going alone so like idk if anyone reading this is going and would want to say hi to me this is weird but like thought i'd just put this in here if anyone was ! 

-

"Emma," Harry whines turning to me with a deep scowl imprinted on his features when I turn on another episode of Gossip girl. "Can't we go do something? I'm tired of watching Chuck and Blair fight when they're obviously going to end up together."

"How can you already tell they're going to end up together?" I exclaim.

"Because the way he looks at her." He states simply, motioning to the two bickering teens.

"What about it?" I ask, confused on what he's trying to say.

"It's the way someone looks when they're in love. And not just partially in love, like head over heels, no getting out love," I stare into his mesmerizing emerald eyes which seem to ignite with passion while he explains confidently.

"And how would you know so much about love?" I wonder aloud. Has he experienced that with someone before? I can't help the instant jealousy I feel at the thought of him being infatuated with a different girl. Is it wrong of me to assume such a thing? Being the person that he is I'm not doubting that he hasn't been in love before, even though I never have.

He picks up my chin with his fingers, inching me closer to his face. "Because that's the kind of love I want to have with you someday," He breathes smiling contently. Just the thought of him loving me one day makes my heart flutter.

"To that love." I say, raising my coffee mug to his and hitting it with a soft clink.

"To that love." I hear him repeat quietly to himself.

"Harry, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"We can go out if you want? I'm getting hungry." Of course he was hungry, he is always hungry.

"Ugh, same. Food it is. Where to?" I reply, getting up and heading to my room.

"I don't care, any where's fine with me."

"There's a pizza place not so far down the road."

"Sounds good, let me get ready."

"Please don't take long or else I'm going to die of starvation on your couch." He whines.

"I promise I won't. I'm just going to get changed quick."

Harry's POV

I watch as she walks out of the room, a small skip in her step. I sit there, admiring her beauty and realizing how lucky I am to have her. Even in her pyjamas and messy hair, she still looked stunning. I let out a tiny smile and a soft laugh when I feel someone tapping abruptly against my shoulder.

I turn my head and find her temporary roommate, "Oh, hey Claire. What's up?"

"What are you doing here?" She blandly states.

"Waiting for Em. We're going to get some pizza." I reply with a smile on my face. We didn't really get off on the right foot and honestly it's fun to annoy her.

"Alright then, seems fair." I chuckle as I can tell she's holding back on making complaints about my presence.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask rudely.

"Nothing, but going to get some pizza better not be code for leading her on then dumping her," she snaps crossing her arms.

"Are you batshit crazy or just regular crazy?" I sarcastically ask.

"Batshit," she surprisingly responds.

"You actually think I'm going to hurt her? Have you seen Emma? She'd probably punch me in the face if I tried to pull anything. I'm scared shitless of her."

"As you should be, Styles."

"Claire, leave him alone," I hear Emma scream from the other room.

Claire rolls her eyes before sauntering into the kitchen.

Emma walks into the room, and it hasn't even been 5 minutes. I'm shocked at how beautiful she manages to look in no time. Not that she doesn't always look beautiful but... wow. She wears ripped up loose blue jeans with her normal vans and a white blouse. Her hair was left in a messy bun and she had minimal makeup. She of course had her bright red lip stick that usually ended up staining against mine.

"Like what you see?" She says. I totally forgot that I had been staring at her for a full minute. I run up to her, grabbing her face and pressing my lips against her. Her hands waver to my waist and rest there softly, pulling me closer to her. She pulls away and whispers innocently, "to be continued."

I smirk at her, raising an eyebrow, but she doesn't continue. Instead she lets out a squeal, "Let's go get some pizza, yay!" She screams, pulling me out of the apartment.

We walk hand in hand to the lobby when we see the building's owner.

"Hey, Harry. How's it going up there?" She asks and I completely freeze. I feel Emma tense beside me and I can see her eyes darting between the two of us.

"Yeah, yeah, it's good thanks!" I state quickly, rushing Emma out of the apartment building.

"What was that about? What did she mean by 'up there'?"

"I'm not sure, maybe because I'm taller?" I try to think of a way out of this and the first thing that comes to mind is a distraction. I pick Emma up bridal style and running down the street towards the pizza shop. Thankfully, she stops asking questions, and starts screaming at my rash choice of actions.

"What'd you do that for?" She yells at me, punching my chest as I set her down.

I shrug. "I was hungry. And you were walking slow."

"Alright then, let's order."

After we order, we sat down in a tiny booth in the corner, away from the windows so that no paps or fans would be able to see us.

Emma plays with my fingers, tracing over my tattoos like she normally does. It was one thing that I really loved about her, there was always a sense of contact with us. I'm not sure why, because Emma isn't needy, she's the total opposite. But there's something about her, that she becomes so much more calm when she knows I'm there.

"Harry, I want to get a tattoo."

"Then get a tattoo." I state.

"No, shit Sherlock. I don't know where to get one."

"I'll take you to get one tomorrow, how about it?"

"Sounds like a date."

*Emma's POV*

"Are you going to get one too?" I ask him.

"Yeah, maybe, I've still got some room on my forearm so I think it needs to be covered." He says simply like it isn't a big deal to get a tattoo.

"What are you going to get?" He replies.

I knew exactly what I was going to get. But I didn't want to give it up to him, so I kept it vague. "Something on my forearm, probably about books. And maybe one near that heart tattoo I have."

"Wow, you're actually going to get something out in the open? For everyone to see? Like how tattoos should be?!" He gets all excited, giving me his normal goofy smile.

I slap his arm, teasing him, and roll my eyes. I was also trying to figure out whether I wanted another secret tattoo, but I haven't decided.

"I have some errands I know I have to run before we go tomorrow, so if you could text me the address and I can meet you there?" I needed to make sure he wasn't going to be there while I was getting my tattoo.

He doesn't even think twice about my statement, "Yeah, of course, babe."

"Babe, really, pet names?" I question.

"You love it." He says, taking a bite out of his pizza.

"I do." And we sat there whispering sweet nothings and giving each other short kisses until we ran out of patience and ran back to my apartment.

We rush into my apartment, still extremely close. "Is Claire home?"

"She went out for the night, she won't be back for awhile. Why?"

"Because I'm going to take you on the couch right there, where she sleeps."  He says innocently.

My eyes widen, "Harry!"

"What? You know you want to..." He says, sucking on my neck. A moan escapes my lips as he bites, leaving a soft red mark on my neck.

"Fine," I say, ripping his shirt off his torso and falling back against the couch.

"Oh, baby, I can't wait to hear you scream." He says cheekily, as he unzips my pants. 

a/n

idk i thought the beginnign wa s rlly cute 

u all deserve so much love 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 729 63
‼️ DON'T BE SURPRISED BY THE ABRUPT NAME CHANGES. THIS BOOK IS GOING UNDER MAJOR EDITING! ‼️ "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of...
98.4K 4K 11
A four lettered hell for him, but a four lettered heaven for her. All she wanted was to love, and to be loved. But he wasn't willing to try. - h.s. s...
404K 7.5K 20
Can you imagine what it would be like, to be the sister of THE Edward Sheeran? How it feels to know millions of people could be listening to your own...
1.3M 32.8K 82
Eva Jackson was that one girl in high school everyone knows about. Nearly all of them thought she was the coolest, most perfect person alive. But beh...