key brothers imagines

By keybrogoals

Imagines about the one and only key brothers More

Introduction
Hoodies
Birthday surprise
FaceTime
The Lost Key
The Carnival
The Meet and Greet
The new kid
The show
The run down
The Hookup
Audition
At the park
Walmart
The Boy and the Tree
walmart pt.2
Family Reunion
Singing Outloud
Overprotective
Reunion
not an update
not an update

Not an update

697 10 67
By keybrogoals

So I thought of this idea and I hope you all like it. So basically I would like to incorporate you guys into the book. You can be a character and I will write out the story.

I could also try and put them into a TV show, movie or book series. I could only do that if I have read the book, or watched the movie/show. If you would like one of these ideas feel free to ask me if I know the series. For example: If you wanted a Harry Potter imagine with you and the key bros in it I could do that because I have seen the movies (I'm working on the book rn).

If you would like to be apart of this please comment or message me the following.
If you don't want to describe yourself, feel free to create your own character below.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality (optional):

Something you would like to happen in the story:

Setting (optional):

Feel free to include anything else that you would like me to know about the character or the story.

When I post the story, I will tag you in it. I will try and get them all done as soon as I have time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1K 24
"You know you're not alone." Anne said. "What do you mean?" I asked. Steven walked over. "Well you have 2 bothers." He said. Then someone walks in...
40.5K 455 34
A Devan Key Fan-Fic *** "Hey lani," Devan said using my nickname with his crooked smile. I felt my cheeks heat up once more until Collins came in. An...
294K 2.8K 52
These are imagines about Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, Isaac Lahey, Derek Hale, Liam Dunbar, etc. Comment, vote, and request. (requests are closed)...
92 0 18
Devan key is a YouTuber with his brother Collins and they do social media and devan decided to have a personal channel called Devan key and he has so...