Ambitchous (Deputy Parrish)(D...

By chocobulan

Ambitchous- striving to be more of a bitch than the average bitch. After being arrested many, many times, Sca... More

Scar Mejia
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60

Chapter 59

2K 36 9
By chocobulan

|Scar Stilinski|

"You got everything?"

I nodded, zipping up my bag. Scott, Stiles, and I were going to get Kira from New Mexico.

"Remember he needs to be asleep by 10 at the latest and no midnight snacks 'cause–," I was cut off by Parrish's lips.

"No snacks before bed because it gives him a stomachache. Don't let him watch scary movies alone because he'll get nightmares. He's allergic to peanuts and he only sleeps with the Spider-Man pillow." Parrish listed.

I sighed, "What would I do without you?"

"I have everything under control. Go save Kira." He pulled me in for another kiss.

"I love you." I mumbled into the kiss.

"I love you too. Now go before I can't stop." Parrish said gently pushing me out the door.
________________________________

"Scott, what did I tell you about not locking the front door?" I called out.

"Hey, Scar." Liam greeted me.

I jumped slightly, not expecting him to be there.

"Liam." I nodded at him.

Scott jogged down the stairs, watching Liam. Guess he wasn't expecting him either.

"They're alive," Liam said, "I mean the Chimeras. Some of them, not all of them."

Scott nodded, "I know."

"Oh, you do?"

"Yeah.. I... I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, Liam." Scott stuttered.

"It was Theo. He's the one who brought them back, and now they're with him... like they're his pack."

"I told them." I spoke up.

"Hayden's one of them." Liam added.

Scott paused, "She's okay?"

"She's alive. I'm not sure she's totally okay, but she's definitely alive."

"That's good."

Liam noticed our bags, "Where are you guys going?"

"To get Kira. Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico, to this place called Shiprock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her, but it's dangerous. We're gonna go find her and bring her back." I explained.

"I'll come with you."

"Nah, you can't." Scott said shaking his head.

"Let me help. Let me do something. Just tell me what I can do."

"Don't do anything." He said before walking out.

I gave Liam a small smile before following Scott into the garage. Stiles was there fixing the jeep.

"So, what did he want?" Stiles asked us.

"To help." Scott replied.

"You gonna let him?" I asked.

"Eventually, I guess."

Stiles stood up straight, "Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's the only other actual werewolf, your only actual Beta."

"You didn't see the way that he came at me. You didn't see the look in his eyes."

"Well, I've been with you on a full moon, so I've seen that look. You want to get the band back together, Scott, you don't leave out the drummer," Stiles said before the jeep starting working,  "Success! Yes!"
________________________________

"Man, I think the jeep's overheating again." I coughed as we continued to drive to New Mexico.

"Probably." Stiles sighed.

"Should we pull over and put more antifreeze in it?"

"No, we can just turn the heat on," Stiles said turning on the heat, "You find anything yet?"

"Mostly the same stuff you already knew. Damnatio memoriae was a Roman practice, a government decreed to destroy the images of the damned. They would scratch off their names from inscriptions, chisel their face off of statues. The Romans believed it was a punishment worse than death." Scott explained.

"Being forgotten." I mumbled.

"Listen to this. Damnatio Memoriae, was later used on a serial killer in 1598 known as the Demon Tailor. He lured children to his shop in Paris where he would kill them and boil the flesh off their bones to eat. The courts believed the crimes so horrible, they ordered all the documents destroyed. To this day, no one knows his real name."

Stiles scoffed slightly, "So the Dread Doctors resurrected a killer who was so bad that he had to literally be erased from history."

"A killer that became a werewolf." I added.

"Which probably made him a better killer. That's great."
________________________________

"How are you and Parrish?" Scott asked, bringing me out of my daydream.

"We're great. He's great. I was nervous to leave Jonathan today. I don't even know why. Jordan is great with him." I smiled slightly.

"I know you're only 19 but do you ever think about it? You know... getting married and having a baby?" Stiles questioned.

I sighed, "Of course. I'd love to but I don't think it'll happen. I mean we live in Beacon Hills. We went through a kanima, an alpha pack, a nogitsune, a dead pool, and now chimeras. We've been through a lot and we're still going through sh!t. I already worry having Jonathan with me. I don't know if I'll be able to bring another child into this."

"If any of us can, its you, Scar. Yes, we have been through a lot and I think we'll always go through a lot, but if anyone can handle it, it's you. Don't let a few supernatural creatures stop your happiness."

Suddenly, the car jolted and began to slow down.

"What's happening?" Scott asked.

"Um... I think we are out of gas."

"It says we have half a tank."

"Yeah, not necessarily." Stiles mumbled.

I glared at the back of his head, "You didn't fix the gas gauge, did you?

"Not necessarily." He repeated.
________________________________

After walking around for 20 minutes, we found a gas station.

"Locked." Stiles announced.

"A place is never locked," I mumbled before breaking the lock off,  "You got a twenty?"

Scott gave me twenty dollars, which I put into the pump. Scott held the gas canister while I poured the gas in.

"It was a pin. There was one little metal pin attached to the scaffolding. He was trying to pull me down." Stiles said, referring to the day Donovan died.

"He was trying to kill you." Scott added.

"Yes, and then I pulled the pin and all these metal braces came down. Scar grabbed one of them and impaled him. I tried to pull it out but it only made it worst."

I felt Scott glance at me, "Why didn't you think you could tell me?"

Stiles shrugged, "It was just the way you were looking at me that night. You know, you're standing there with a wrench in your hand, you're looking at me like I just bashed you in the head with it. You know, like we'd broken your sacred rule and that's it, there's no going back."

"I already had enough blood on my hands from when I used to be controlled. I thought you would've thought that I was going back... to who... to what I used to be." I explained, not making eye contact with either of them.

"I know the difference." Scott stated.

"What?"

"I know what self-defense is. You were just protecting yourselves."
________________________________

We stood next to the car, waiting for the storm to pass.

"I don't know why I believed him. I don't know why we didn't just keep talking that night. Five more minutes and we would've figured out that there were two different stories. We would've filled a lot of blanks. Should've just kept talking." Scott said after minutes of silence.

"He knew we wouldn't." Stiles replied.

"I didn't want it to happen like this."

"Like what?" I questioned.

Scott sighed, "I knew, sooner or later, one of us was going to get a little too much blood on our hands. I half thought it was gonna be Malia."

"She definitely seems like she's working on it." Stiles said sarcastically.

"Just always thought that if it were to happen, then it should be me. I'm the one who is constantly putting you guys in danger, risking your lives for people you don't even know. It should've been me."

"Come on. We only got a few hours to sunrise. Let's go." I said after awhile of silence.

When we got there, we saw three women dressed in animal fur with war paint on their faces and a bleeding Kira.

"Get in!", Stiles opened the door, "Everyone okay?"

I turned around to see Kira and Scott kissing.

"You came back for me... I love you. I love you so much." She confessed before kissing him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.1K 31
Isleen's time in Beacon Hills continues. Book 2 of The Runaway Series Teen Wolf Season 4 - 6 Isleen Logans is my character. All rights belong to MTV
376K 8.8K 64
These are all my Teen Wolf fanfiction/imagines that won't have their own 'Story' books. These imagines include more than one character. Some imagines...
265K 626 5
เผŠ*ยทหš. TEEN WOLF / liam dunbar! your so golden. GIHLBERT ยฉ 2018 ( season four ) written by kenzie