My Pandemic Love Tale

naylazz_ tarafından

One afternoon, Tristan was pranked by his sister. He started receiving hundreds of messages from girls who go... Daha Fazla

Achievements
Chapter 1: Post
Chapter 2: Notif
Chapter 3: Reply
Chapter 4: Story
Chapter 5: Chat
Chapter 6: Later
Chapter 7: Sister
Chapter 8: Past
Chapter 9: Fear
Chapter 10: Talk
Chapter 11: Link
Chapter 12: Typhoon

My Pandemic Love Tale

2K 74 7
naylazz_ tarafından

My Pandemic Love Tale

One afternoon, Tristan was pranked by his sister. He started receiving hundreds of messages from girls who got drawn to him after seeing his photos on a Facebook post that his sister had shared. Days later, he managed to respond to half of them. 

Meanwhile, Romalyn was passively scrolling through her Facebook feed when a strange message popped up on her screen. She was taken aback when she finally realized what the message was about.

It was a reply from someone she had messaged five days ago.

-----

Note: This is written in Filipino (taglish) and still unedited.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

35.3M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
1.7M 72.8K 103
"I will rule all of you." Raiven said to the last section. Mahirap makihalubilo sa isang seksiyon na lahat ay lalaki. Mas lalong mahirap kung makas...
183K 8.2K 45
Caught In The Temptation 1 : refers to being entangled or ensnared by a strong desire or urge to do something that may be considered wrong or forbid...
396K 26.1K 94
["PLAY THE KING" IS ACT TWO OF THE "PLAY" SERIES. PLEASE READ "PLAY THE QUEEN" FIRST.] It's been four months since Priam Torres, the once unpopular p...