Jealousy ( A Dean Ambrose And...

Por luvvug

It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happ... Mais

New Story New Writer
The Return Of .. PT1
The Return Of .. PT2
I love April
The return of the Frenemies
Devistative
2 Broken Hearts
It's official
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Update
29
Chapter 30 situation
30
31
32
33
34
Update Situation
35
36
THANK YOU ALL
NOT AN UPDATE/HELP
37
38
39
40
42

41

669 10 23
Por luvvug

Guys look what I found! ⬆⬆⬆ It's sad that I can't really use this picture in this story no more .. But hey its still really cool! ❤

Dean POV

I sat there in the hospital waiting for an update. This wasn't the first time I was in the hospital with Aj , but I prayed it was the last.

Roman was in a different room in the hospital. And Seth was sleeping on my shoulder. Sometimes I question if Seth actually likes dating women..

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I quickly took it out and saw 3 messages. 2 from Liv , 1 from Paige.

Livy 💍❤ - Dean where the hell are you!? You better not be with Aj!

(2) Livy 💍❤ - Ugh whatever! Just leave me at OUR wedding! 😒

Paige- Where's Aj?

I sat down my phone and sighed." Mr Good , we have updates on your friends , Joe and April " The nurse came up to me.

" Spill " " Well first things first , Joe is just fine! I understand that y'all are wrestlers , so he will be out of the ring for 2-3 weeks " she smiled.

" That's great! What about April? " I kinda cringed at saying her real name. The nurse's smiled dropped. " Oh April .. She lost a lot of blood , and I mean a lot .. The doctors are working on her .. But they need more blood " She sighed.

I frowned. I looked at the door and Aj ran in. " What are you doing here? " I asked him.

" I heard Aj was in the hospital , oh and by the way , make room everyone is coming .. And I mean everyone! Except for Liv .. Yeah not her " he smiled.

The nurse butted in " Uhm .. Would any of you men mind donating blood? I know it sounds wierd , but we are going to need some for April's procedure "

" I don't kno- " " I'LL DO IT! " Aj shouted. I gave him a confused look and he sighed. " Listen man , I know as much as I try , you and Aj will forever love each other , and I respect that .. So I'll do this .. For you and Aj "

I gave him a strong hug and then he went into a room with the nurse. I heard Seth groan. " Man , where am I? "

" Hospital dumbnut , now go back to sleep , its going to be a while before Aj and Roman are good "

-
Aj POV

I look around and see me laying on a bed. Doctors are swarming around me , trying to keep me alive.

I try to get up , but I couldn't. I just sat there on the ground , watching myself in pain.

A man ran into the room. I looked closely and it was Dean and Aj.

Aj had a huge bandaid on his arm and Dean .. Well Dean looked tired as hell.

" Aj! "

The vision of them faded away. I guess its my time.

" Aj! "

I saw my life flash , from when I lived in a car , to my mom dying , to my first tryout , to FCW , to NXT SEASON 3, to my main roster debut , my first time winning the Divas Championship , me returning and winning the Women's Championship , me and Dean started dating , me joining the Shield , Rehab , returning , me and Aj , my fued with Liv , losing my title , fueding with my befriends , getting shot , Deans eyes ..

" Aj! "

NO! I can't just die! I can't! I'm Aj fucking Lee! April motherfucking Mendez!

I pushed myself up , I kept forcing myself to get up. That's when I jumped up.

" AJ YOUR OKAY!? "

" Dean? Aj? What are y'all doing here? " I asked. " Aj over here donated his blood to you .. You lost a lot of blood there kiddo " Dean patted my head.

" No fucking kidding! My arm feels so numb right now " Aj held his arm. Me and Dean laughed " But it was worth it , now your alive and well! " He said.

A loud thump was heard from outside the hospital door. Dean went to open it and everyone came in , running over Dean.

" OMG AJ YOUR OKAY!! " Nikki and Paige said at the same time. I laughed and they hugged me.

" You look like a mummy with all those bandages wrapped on you " Bayley said , her and Sasha came and hugged me.

" Well I'm guys .. Thanx for tumbling me over .. But can y'all move real quick? " Dean got up from the ground. " Sorry " the girls said.

Dean came by my bed and sighed. " Okay Aj .. Uhm .. About a year ago .. Me and you became boyfriend and girlfriend in a hospital .. Funny huh? Anyways our relationship didn't last as long as I wanted it too .. And that was my fault .. You were so perfect for me that I didn't want to ruin anything with you ya know? But I did .. And I'm sorry for that .. But I'm a changed man .. And with that I realized that Liv wasn't the one I wanted to marry .. It was you Aj "

A tear started to form in my eye. " April Jennete Mendez .. Aka AJ Lee .. Will you make me the happiest man in this whole universe .. Will you marry me? " he pulled out a ring from his pocket.

I gasped , i was too shocked to answer. " YES! " I yelled. Dean ran over and kissed me. Everyone started to Aw at me and and Dean. He pulled away and put the ring on my left finger.

" I love you " " I love you too , forever and always " we kissed again.

Seth walked into the room rubbing his eyes. " So what did i miss? "

-

GUYS .. ONE MORE CHAPTER AND JEALOUSY IS FINISHED! I'm really emotional about it .. I'll talk more about it the next chapter .. But ugh I love y'all! 😭😭❤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29.1K 609 37
EJ Harris was just another diva... Until the shield summoned her to compete with them in the superstars division... Oh yea, and Dean Ambrose is in lo...
40.7K 1K 36
Dean and AJ are in love, however Stephanie and Hunter doesn't want them to date because it's not best for business. So, Dean and AJ are secretly dati...
11.7K 377 69
After one year of being in Paul Levesque's NXT Developmental Program, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, Nikki Bella and AJ Lee h...
19.6K 368 31
Finn Balor and Bayley. After being shot down by Sasha Banks, Finn's main goal is to only focus on his career and NOTHING ELSE. Finn, however is not p...