Just Another Fairy Tail (18+)...

By lillonelyboy

Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to pr... More

Copyright
{1}
{2}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
Epilogue

{3}

13.1K 523 24
By lillonelyboy

Kai

. . .

"Whipped," one of the guys snickers as we walk to the third floor.

"You'll understand sooner or later," Chev, the son of my pack's beta tells him. His mate is Heaven, and since they've been together, he's told me to stop judging my father, because he couldn't imagine living without his mate.

I didn't believe it until I felt Rebecca's lips against mine when my instincts alerted me to the fact that my soul mate was right in my arms.

At the moment, my subconscious is arguing with me, telling me that I could easily grab her, bring her to one of our rooms and have my way with her, but I fight, knowing that my idiotic words from earlier upset her and despite the kiss, were likely still on her mind.

Fuck, what was I thinking?

'I want you to do the things girlfriends do.'

Jeez, if that was the best answer I could come up with, I should've just said yes when she asked if I wanted sex.

"I hope later. Cause if the girls sleep in stuff like that every night, I think I'll be staying on the second floor," one of the other guys says.

"Hey, Kai, why not just crash their little party?" the guy next to me asks.

Chad Winsett, I recall. He's human, his parents own a big security system company. He was held for ransom a couple of times, and as a result, has a couple of fake teeth. He's book smart, good with computers, but other than that, relatively oblivious, I remember from his file.

Per my father's requests, I read the files of all of the school humans, just a precaution so we know as much as we can, in case they see anything that they shouldn't.

I guess it paid off.

"My lady would like to be alone with her friends. Who are we to stop it from happening?" Chev butts in, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Wait, Chev. I think Chad's on to something, they teased us. We could get revenge," I say, mind linking him the image of how he moped around when Heaven denied him... heaven.

He laughs and holds his hands up in surrender. "I'm not even supposed to be here. Heaven just wanted to visit Max." I narrow my eyes at him again and finally nods. "That would be kind of great though, huh?" Chev agrees.

"So, let's go back down there!" Chad exclaims in a whisper, pointing towards the stairs.

"We get rid of their leverage, and take the remote," I say, thinking aloud.

The guys who haven't gone back to their bedrooms agree, and with me leading the troops downstairs we begin our attack.

"Becca!" I call from the second floor, hearing her whisper 'shit' at the sound of my voice. "Becca baby!" I yell again as I step into the living room, standing behind her on the couch. 

As I lean over her barely clad, blueberry scented frame, she tilts her head back to look at me, a deep blush covering her cheeks. "The boys wanna watch TV baby," I croon softly, placing my hands on her hips causing her blush to deepen, traveling to her neck.

While this happened, Chad pried the remote away from her.

As soon as he nodded his head, I flipped Rebecca over my shoulder and –using my strength to keep her in place– ran up the stairs and into her room, laughing maniacally as she shrieked for me to put her down.

I placed her on the bed and crawled on top of her, nestling in between her spread legs.

A drug that I'm now addicted to, the scent of her arousal fills the air, nearly suffocating me in the small flowery room.

"If I asked if I turned you on, what would your answer be?" I whisper to her, looking down at her flushed face, as I hold her hands down at her sides.

"No?" she lies, that delicious blush traveling to the tops of her breasts.

"Can we test that?" I ask, but I don't wait for an answer.

I lift her hands above her head, holding them in place with one hand, and slowly pull her tiny white shorts and panties down.

She gasps, but strangely doesn't try to pull away, instead, she hides her face in her pillows and squeezes her already trembling thighs together as much as she can with me between them.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask, smiling even though I want to kill whoever could have deflowered my mate.

"None of your business," Rebecca whispers, tightening her legs around me. I'll take that as a yes.

"Ever had your pussy licked before?" I ask hoarsely, wedging my hand between her thighs, the tips of my fingers brushing the increasing wetness there.

"Kai we... we shouldn't! I barely know you," she reasons, but her legs relax slightly, allowing me to spread them with no force or resistance from her.

"I feel like I've known you forever Becks," I murmur, planting a kiss on her knee, finally releasing her arms.

"Kai, I just—" her words are cut off with a gasp as I lick a long stripe up her pussy.

I nearly moan, she tastes so much better than I imagined she would, sweet with a slight tang, she's delicious, and the sparks caused by the mate bond are amplified at least ten times.

She looks so innocent as I am worshipping her clit with my tongue, sliding a finger into her tight, slit while she bites at her knuckles, her hands balled into fists in front of her. Soft moans and gasps leave her lips as her hips buck against my face.

"Let go, baby," I mumble into her core, and she stiffens, her hands flying out to grip the sheets at her sides, her heartbeat quickens as she clenches around my fingers, convulsing with her orgasm.

As soon as I pull away, making it clear that my intentions are to make her come again, her hands fly down to cover her pussy.

"I can't... Not another one... Just... Can we sleep, please?"

Licking my lips, I relish the taste of her arousal on my tongue before turning off her lamp, laying beside her, and wrapping an arm around her waist.

Rebecca tenses momentarily as she gets used to the feeling of me spooning her, before she relaxes, post-orgasmic exhaustion fighting her urge to be away from me.

. . .

Leo's daughter Kai? My father's voice wakes me from my sleep, followed by the light coming through Rebecca's dainty curtains.

I'm instantly tense when I realize that the warm body that should have been next to mine is no longer there, but calm when I hear running water coming from the bathroom.

We didn't do anything. I say defensively, even though it's a partial lie. We didn't have sex.

Yeah, and you being in her bed helps you so much. His voice drones louder in my head, causing me to feel the beginnings of a headache.

Dad, you don't under— I try to tell him that she's my mate, but he cuts me off.

I thought we talked about this Kai. You agreed to stop this when I brought you here.

Dad, if you would just let— This is why kids usually do things without their parents' permission. Grown-ups never listen.p

God damn it, Kai. I thought being a year away from the Alpha position would let you know that this was no longer acceptable.

Dad! She's—

You made an oath that you would wait for your mate! If you weren't my son you would be sent to the dungeons for breaking that oath!

She's my—

Give it a rest Kai. Tell her that Leo wants to see her.

Stepping out of the bathroom her wet hair sticking to her face, with only a towel covering her body from the tops of her breasts to her thighs.

"I thought you'd... that you'd be gone by now," Rebecca says with a blush, holding her towel close to her chest.

"Why would you think that?" I ask with a teasing grin, masking the hurt that  I both feel at her unspoken rejection.

"I just thought that guys, they um, left afterward," she whispers, blushing lightly.

"Not when they're with their girlfriends," I snort, scratching at my hair.

Her eyebrows furrow before realization takes over and she glares at me. "I'm not your girlfriend," she mumbles, tightening her hold on her towel.

"You will be. By the way, Leo wants to see you," I say, forcing myself to leave so that I can shower and she can get dressed.

. . .

"Someone didn't come to the boy's floor last night," Chad says, nudging me with his shoulder.

"Ha-ha," I laugh sarcastically, mind linking Chev that we need to talk.

Ignoring the misplaced respecting looks that are thrown my way, I make it to my room where Chev is waiting, struggling to fix his tie.

"What do you want man? Coming to brag about last night?" Chev asks, ripping the red tie from his neck in frustration.

I groan, belly flopping onto my bed. "Dude. She's the one."

"The one? Not just a placeholder?" Chev asks incredulously, his hands stilling on the ends of his tie.

"Meet your future Luna, Rebecca Gold," I mutter, flopping onto my back and covering my eyes with my arm.

"Wow man. Congratulations, it's about time," Chev says, punching my shoulder.

"Yeah... Dad doesn't know,'" I growl the last part, sitting up angrily.

"Bro, just tell him, all will be fine. My dad thought I'd committed a crime before I formally introduced him to Heaven," he says with a shrug, turning his tie into a bandana.

"I tried. He wouldn't even listen for five seconds," I pout, burying my head in my hands.

"Try again, and get ready while you're at it."

"And Alpha Leo is gonna kill me," I groan loudly.

"She's your mate. He'll understand Kai."

I raise my head to look at Chev with a smirk. "Did having a mate turn you into a guru and a pussy?"

"Shut up!"

...

Just tell him. Use the Alpha voice if you have to, it may not be that powerful yet, but it will be enough to get his attention! And if he doesn't listen then keep trying until he does!

I stop my internal motivational speech as I walk into my father's office, acutely aware of my mate in Alpha Leo's office next door.

"The Alpha's daughter Kai? A human? I didn't think you would even stoop to that," my father's perpetually bored voice booms as soon as I step through the door.

"She's my mate, dad," I say quickly while I have the chance to speak, eyes trained on my feet, the speck of dirt on the otherwise immaculate carpet.

He goes quiet, complete silence surrounds us as he comprehends my words. "Mate? Have you... Have you marked her?" my dad asks, his tone softer. He almost sounds... shocked.

"No, not yet."

"Does she know?" he asks, his eyes glazing over as he stares into space.

"No."

"When you feel she's ready, you should tell her, and please let Leo know about this so that he doesn't put you in the cellars. He loves the girl like his own," his monotone voice is beginning to bother me. It's as if he's here, but he's... not.

I nod. "Dad, could you also change my schedule. I'd rather not be away from her."

"It'll be done within the hour. You should be on the same roster as her by second class. I'll have you in the mated dorm building by the hour."

"Okay..." I say quietly, slowly backing out of the room, leaving my father staring blankly at the wall.

He'd been that way when my mother had died but had with a lack of better description become the total opposite with time. He'd grown all-encompassing.

It wasn't totally unexpected but admittedly, I had figured that he'd be a bit more enthusiastic about such a milestone. 

I don't dwell on it for very long as Rebecca opens Alpha Leo's office door, and bumps into my chest, falling into my arms.

"Oh... hi," she murmurs, taking a few steps back. Her cheeks tinge red and she begins to fidget with her hands, resolving to hold onto the hem of her skirt.

The act causes it to lift slightly, exposing even more of her creamy thighs. We really should petition for those to be longer...

"Hi."

"Uh... Dad—um Leo, he wants to speak with... with you," she whispers, jerking a thumb in the direction of the office she had just exited.

I nod, accepting her words, but don't immediately jump into motion. Instead, I reach for one of her hands, biting back a groan at the minimal contact. 

Rebecca gasps but doesn't pull away.

I take that as a good sign as I lean down to place a kiss on the corner of her mouth. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

She turns puce but doesn't reply as she dashes toward her first class.

We would see each other later. I'd ensure that.

I exhale loudly as I rap my knuckles on Alpha Leo's door, preparing for the wrath of a father who actually exhibits emotions...

😊✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 1.4K 21
You asked, I listened. Here's the original story of Separation. Merry Chrysler everyone. *****MATURE CONTENT. 18+ ONLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***** "I...
4.9K 213 23
The prom queen has blood on her hands. ......... "I'd like to experience that deadly kiss of yours, baby girl" "In your dreams lover boy" He chuckle...
Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.5K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...
30.9K 685 21
I own this story ( I DONT OWN Twilight charters or anything Stephine Myers created its all her's) The story contains the following- *mature cont...