Just Another Fairy Tail (18+)...

By lillonelyboy

Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to pr... More

Copyright
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
Epilogue

{1}

20.9K 650 167
By lillonelyboy

Kai

. . .

"Remind me, why are we doing this?" I ask my father with a bored look, crossing my legs as I tug at the tie of my new uniform.

Straightening his newspaper, without looking at me, my father replies, "We are doing this, in order to raise less suspicion. The humans kept wondering why they weren't allowed into our school— Kept trying to buy in. Therefore, Alpha Leo and I have come to create an integrated school."

I roll my eyes, straightening my legs and crossing my arms over my chest, "I meant, why do I have to go?"

With a bored sigh, my father's hand is wrapped my throat, putting just enough pressure on my neck to hurt. I don't flinch. He has done this before and I've been in worse situations with rival packs.

"I am your father and your Alpha, Kai." He growls the words, his eyes flickering a muted green.

I huff, my nostrils flaring as I mutter 'yes sir' through gritted teeth.

Relaxing back into his seat my father resumes his reading as though he hadn't calmly choked his own son.

The rest of the ride continues in silence as I glare out of the tinted limousine windows.

He's been such a tight ass ever since mom died. I've mourned, and I occasionally do get sad, but hurting your kid is just pathetic.

And the main thing that people choose to say is that I don't understand because I haven't met my mate.

My sister, Kalaya, met hers at the age of sixteen, and immediately left our pack to be with him. Neither my father nor I wanted to accept it, but it was proven that nothing could keep them apart.

But, Chris treats her well which is good enough for me.

My father and I arrive at the new school fairly quickly, stopping at the large iron gates to be allowed in.

Then, with the Beta following us, we make it into the central office building.

"Your job here is to continue learning, keep a low profile, and stay away from Karen," my father begins lecturing me. "Now, when we enter the office I need you to be careful what you say. Alpha Leo adopted a human daughter. She's been with him for a while, but they haven't told her what they are. Do you understand?" he asks, patronizingly.

"Yes father," I answer.

A human? I'd known about her, hadn't met her, but it was still surprising that little tidbit hadn't been mentioned.

It's not uncommon for them to be accepted into a pack but, usually, it's as someone's mate. Human adoption is practically unheard of in the werewolf community.

We walk into the room, which is painted navy blue, and decorated nicely with mahogany furniture.

"Ah. Hello... Joseph." The stocky blonde man slowly addresses my father, unsure of how to speak to him without using his title.

"Hello Leo, it's nice to see you again. You know Kai," my father says dismissively, lazily waving his hand in my direction.

"Hey, Kai. This is my daughter, Rebecca." Following his hand gesture, I am greeted with the sight of a beautiful girl. Her hair is pale brown, a unique shade that is just slightly too dark to be classified as blonde, with bangs that brush her eyelashes and a small ponytail on either side of the front of her head, with the rest of it hanging straight down her back.

Her eyes, like her hair are a unique color, a striking grey, contrasting nicely with her tan skin.

"Hi," she says timidly, hiding her mouth behind her hands.

It's only then that I notice her outfit. It must be the official girl's uniform, and if it is, I don't know whether to commend the designer or send them to the dungeons for pedophilia.

Rebecca is dressed in a navy blue pleated skirt that just barely brushes her knees, a white button-up shirt, a grey blazer, and thigh high stockings, with a skinny red tie laying teasingly between her ample breasts.

The schoolgirl outfit has me rock hard, and I secretly hope that she notices.

"Hey," I greet her huskily, smirking as the sweet smell of her arousal teases the air.

She instantly blushes and goes to hide behind Leo.

"Kids, why don't you take a tour of the building. Being the children of the founders, you should know your way around," my father spoke, mind linking me that he wanted me to get the hell out.

I roll my eyes but gesture for Rebecca to lead the way out of the office, my eyes on her ass, that was sadly still hidden by her skirt.

She practically bolted ahead of me, tripping over her own feet occasionally, but she didn't wear heels, instead, she wore a pair of ankle boots that matched her blazer.

We walked around quietly, a comfortable silence around us as I contemplated how I could flirt with her without making her any quieter than she already is.

"So, how long have you been with Al– Leo?" I ask, correcting my mistake and hoping Rebecca doesn't notice.

She thankfully doesn't, but glances at me shyly, a light blush covering her cheeks as the scent of her arousal becomes more prominent. "I've been with them for about ten months."

My eyebrows furrow at her statement.

Ten months?

How could they have gone that long with keeping the werewolf world a secret from her? Is she really that oblivious to not notice anything out of the ordinary?

"Oh... How old are you?" I ask, trying to keep the conversation flowing.

"I'm sixteen. My uh, my birthday was in June," she says quietly, obviously uncomfortable speaking to me.

Sixteen. So, no chance of her being a late bloomer. If she were even the slightest part werewolf, she would've shifted at sixteen, if not earlier.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did Leo adopt a fifteen-year-old?" I shove my hands in my pockets, trying to ignore the small part of me that is telling me not to pry into her life.

Rebecca's steps falter momentarily before she regains her normal stride, "It's fine. Really I'm not sure, but I think it was probably out of pity. I was the only fifteen-year-old in the home," she says quietly, fiddling with the hem of her skirt.

"So do you like living with Leo?" I ask, just as my father mind links me.

Take Rebecca to her dorm room and keep her there. Werewolf students are starting to arrive, we need to fully explain the situation to them before we let her near them.

Can I tell her?

No. Alpha Leo wants to do it when he feels she's ready.

Okay.

"... so other than that, I guess I like it," she finishes her sentence that I didn't even hear entirely.

I simply nod, not remembering what I asked in the first place. I pretend to subtly check my phone before telling Rebecca that her dad wants her to start unpacking.

"Which building are you in?" I ask, as we walk towards the large red brick buildings, each built exactly the same.

Starting at ninth, and continuing on to twelfth, there were four buildings for each age group.

One building was strictly for humans, one for werewolves, one for already mated couples, though these weren't an option for the younger half of the student body, and then for the more important ones, such as Rebecca and I, there was the exclusive building that was for those who wanted bigger, and private rooms.

The school was large, to say the least, like a supersized camp half-blood. There were separate buildings for the grades when they were being taught, and there was even a small outlet center.

It was an expensive thing to fund, but most werewolves tended to be successful. It was just part of the life when you can smell the fear on a bullshit investor or frighten humans with Danny Phantom eyes and wolf fangs.

"I'm in the Gold building."

"Gold? Why is it called that?" I ask, beginning to briskly lead her towards the twelfth-grade building with private rooms.

"It's dedicated to me, my last name is Gold. The whole school is dedicated to rich kids who require protection right?" she asks shyly, blushing once again.

"You've been attacked?" I ask in surprise, looking for any visible wounds on her body.

"I was kidnapped once, but they didn't do anything but lie about injuries they gave me and demand a ransom." She shrugs as if being kidnapped didn't faze her.

"Didn't that bother you?"

She shakes her head, "No. I'd rather be kidnapped than in foster care—even though the Andrews' were nice—and plus, my... my boyfriend found me within the hour."

"Boyfriend?" I ask dejectedly, looking off to the side. There goes any hope of seeing her in less than this schoolgirl outfit...

"Well we've broken up now, but he was my boyfriend at the time," she clarifies.

"So no boyfriend now?" I ask teasingly with a hopeful grin.

"No," she squeaks, stopping in front of a door with a gold plaque, with her name labeled on it.

"So this is your room?" I ask, looking around, expecting to be hit with a bunch of pinks or muted blues, the usual favorite of the shy girls, instead I find a room full of floral things.

Curtains, bedspread, even a pair of shoes in the corner.

"Someone's obsessed with flowers," I comment, the corners of my lips twitching up in amusement.

"I like plants." A blush covers her cheeks once again.

She motions for me to have a seat and begins unpacking, answering questions whenever I ask.

"What's with all the normal clothes?" I ask Rebecca once she begins pulling an array of expensive dresses, with matching heels.

She looks up at me with a confused expression, "We don't have to wear our uniforms on Fridays. Plus the school has sports teams, so we don't have to wear our uniforms to the games. Didn't they tell you?"

"No."

Dad never told me anything about this school. He rarely talks to me at all.

"Oh... well you know there's a school store near the food court. Plus, there's the, uh, bus that comes a couple of times a week to take us into town."

How is it that the human knows more about this than me?

"Cool," I mutter, my gaze transfixed on the next box she opens, which is filled with lace and silk undergarments.

Rebecca's eyes follow my heated gaze and she immediately blushes, slamming the box shut.

"Sor... Sorry," she whispers quietly, shielding the box from my view by sitting in front of it, pressing her thighs tightly together as she sits on the bed.

With a wicked grin, I stand and stalk over to her, my grin growing wider as she presses herself against the box behind her.

"Can I see that again?" I ask cheekily, standing directly in front of her.

Rebecca shakes her head violently from side to side, her large breasts swaying with her movement.

I place my hands on her knees and part her legs, standing between them. "Please?" I whisper in her ear, moving my hands to her waist, causing her to gasp.

The scent of her arousal becomes thicker, all most suffocating me with the need to fuck her.

"Kai, I—" she stutters through quick breaths.

"Please let me see?" I beg, grinding on her lightly, causing her to let out a soft moan.

She blushes and turns her head, brushing her cheek against my nose.

With that skin to skin contact my body lights up and fire ignites in my veins.

mate...

Pulling away from her with a startled gasp, I instinctively grasp her chin and kiss her soft pink lips.

Rebecca gasps and tries to pull away, but once I lace my fingers in her hair, my fingertips dragging along her scalp, she begins to kiss me back, her lips moving hesitantly against mine.

I gently tease her lips with my tongue, parting them gently before slipping my tongue into her mouth. She tastes of blueberries and cream, my favorite flavor from now on.

I slip my fingers beneath her skirt, ghosting my fingers over the wet patch of her lacy underwear.

Rebecca whimpers quietly and brings her hands up to grasp the short hairs on the base of my neck, tentatively pulling at them as I tease her gently, stroking my thumb from her clit to her opening, soaking the already damp lace.

"Kai please," Rebecca breaks the kiss to whimper in frustration.

I grin, trailing my lips along her jaw, kissing as far down her neck as her stifling button-up allows me.

Using my thumb to hook her panties to the side, I place one finger at her entrance, teasing her softly before allowing it to sink into her warm, soft, wetness.

A sharp gasp of pleasure followed by a drawn-out moan comes from Rebecca.

I add another finger and with each slow thrust of my digits, I feel her building, going higher and higher until she clenches around them, creaming on my ring and middle finger with a loud squeal as her orgasm washes over her.

"Rebecca?" I whisper gently, pulling my fingers out of her and stroking her clit until her twitching calms.

Suddenly her spine straightens, and she becomes tense, "Please get... get out."

"What?" I exclaim in confusion, sliding her panties back in place, gripping at her bare thighs.

"Please just leave," she sniffles, her head turning away from me, displaying the hickey I left.

"Rebecca, I—"

"Damn it Kai, go!" Rebecca yells, pushing me away from her.

Anger and hurt filling me, in a display of defiance, I bring my fingers, covered with her juices, up to my lips and suck on them, before releasing them with an audible pop.

"I will see you around Rebecca," I say, rubbing at the skin of her thighs, just to feel those telltale sparks, before leaving her room.

I walk to my room, wallowing in newfound despair.

Rebecca Gold is my mate, and if she doesn't accept what I am, she will be my undoing.

😊✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.6K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...
785K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
188 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...
281K 13.7K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...