All I Need │Sequel Of AIEW│

By Shaaniaa

Why? Why did he decided to kiss me right before I left? Maybe he thought it was gonna make me still have feel... More

❥ All I Need... Roc Royal ♡ Story │Book 2 (AIEW)│
│снαртєг 1 ❤
│снαртєг 2 ❤
| cнартєг 3 ❤
│снартєг 4 ❤
│снартєг 5 ❤
│снαртєг 6 ❤
│снαртєг 7 ❤
│снαpтєг 8 ❤
│снαртєг 9 ❤
│снартєг 10 ❤
│cнαртег 11 ❤
│снартєг 12 ❤
│снартєг 13 ❤
│снартег 14 ❤
│снартег 15 ❤
│снартег 16 ❤
│снартег 17 ❤
| cнapтeг 18 ❤
| cнapтeг 19 ❤
| cнapтeг 20 ❤
| cнapтeг 21 ❤
| cнapтeг 23 ❤
| cнapтeг 24 ❤
| cнapтeг 25 ❤
| cнapтeг 26 ❤
| cнapтeг 27 ❤

| cнapтeг 22 ❤

8.2K 229 36
By Shaaniaa

| ι яєαℓιzє∂...

Ciara

I was sitting there, shocked at her question. I clenched my jaws and balled up my fist. I'm trying my hardest to not jump over this table and knock her out. Destiny must've notice how furious I was. She quickly started talking.

"Bitch, watchu' mean what if I did?" Destiny snapped. "We asked you a question, give us an actual answer,"

"I'll answer how I want," Justice said before smirking. "Now, what if I did?"

I gave her a grim look. "I will not hesitate to kill you."

She shrugged. "We'll see who dies first,"

"Alright, listen" Destiny started. "We didn't come here to start trouble. Just tell us what you fucking did."

"Why should I?" She asked, with that smirk plastered on her face.

"Then, why are we here?" I snapped. "Isn't it so you can fucking tell us what happened?"

She chuckled. "I'm here because you said you have some questions to ask me"

"I am asking you questions," I started. "You're the one that's not answering right,"

"You can ask whatever you want but that doesn't mean I'll answer you right" She shrugged and stood up. "I think we're done here"

I look at Destiny, who was looking down at her phone. I watched as Justice walk out the door. I got up and followed her. I heard Destiny's foot steps behind me. I saw Justice turn in a corridor.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I sped walk over to where she heading. I saw Chresanto pushed her against the wall and she shrieked. "What do you think you're doing?" He growled at her.

I turned to Destiny. "D, why is he here?"

"I texted him." She shrugged and we both walk towards them.

I almost laughed at Justice's face expression. She actually looked scared. I saw her pull out a blade. I quickly grabbed her wrist harshly before she got a chance to stab Chresanto.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled at her and took the blade out her hand.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled back.

"I could tell you the same thing." I snapped. "All you ever did was make our lives a living hell; now, tell us the truth before I stab you with this knife"

She laughed. "You won't. You won't even hurt a fly without apologizing and you think you can stab me?"

My face fell; she's right. The last time I killed someone, Brittany's dad, I felt completely horrible. Chresanto grabbed the blade out of my hand. "She won't, but, I will. Start talking."

"I didn't kill her," She said, nonchalantly.

Chresanto press the blade against her thigh. She winced. "I don't believe you."

"Why?" She asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Destiny chuckled.

"I didn't kill her okay! I payed somebody to," Justice sighed. "I wanted to make you feel what I felt when you left me for Ciara. Just like you're hurt that your mom died, that's how I felt. Maybe worst"

"Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled. "Out of all the things you could've done, you chose to kill his mom?!"

She laughed. "Why do you care? You two weren't close"

"That doesn't mean anything, we still considered each other family"

"Who did you pay to kill her?" Chres asked through his teeth.

"I'm not telling you." She rolled her eyes.

Chres pressed the blade deeper and some blood started coming out. She screamed in pain. "You better tell me."

"O-okay, o-okay" She stammered. "Charles, I paid Charles"

Chres furrowed his eyebrows. "Who the hell is that?"

"Somebody I work with," She sniffed.

I don't know why but I instantly felt bad for her. I hate this side of me. I rolled my eyes. "Let her go."

Chres looked at me then back at Justice. "Tell that Charles guy to meet me somewhere on Friday"

"Y-you not gon-gonna kill him, are you?" She stammered and Destiny laughed at how scared she was.

"We're just gonna have a small talk" He said letting her go. She ran to car and drove off. Chres ran his fingers through his hair. I walked towards and embraced him. He kissed the top my head. "Let's go home,"

We all walked home having a conversation about how messed up Justice is. When we walked in the house, somebody jumped on me, giving me a hug. She got down from me and I saw who it was. "Brianna!"

She smiled. "How have you been?"

"I don't even know, things are crazy" I shrugged and look around. "Where's Brielle?"

"She's coming tomorrow," She said and I nodded. "But, guess who's here?"

"Who?" I asked, hoping she didn't actually wanted me to guess.

"My girlfriend," She giggled.

My jaws dropped. "Really? I wanna meet her"

"She's sleeping, maybe you can meet her tomorrow or something"

I nodded. "Well, I'm gonna go take a shower"

She nodded as her and Destiny went to the living room and Chres and I went upstairs. He sat on the bed as I look through my suitcase to find something to wear to go to sleep.

"Sean cannot know about this," He said.

I sat on the floor and look up at him. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?"

"He'll actually kill Justice and that Charles guy without hesitation" He explained. "He don't care about the consequences"

"Damn," I said. "Can I just talk to him though?"

He lifted his brows. "About?"

"You're mom," I shrugged. "Trying to get him to cool off"

He shrugged. "I guess,"

When I noticed I didn't bring any pajamas, I look at Chres. "Can I have one of your shirt to sleep?"

He nodded. "Take any white shirt you see in my suitcase"

I went threw his suitcase and pull a white T-shirt out of his suitcase. The bed shook violently when I carelessly let myself drop on it. "I'm tired"

I look down at my phone when I heard a buzzing sound. It was an E-mail from Robin. He sent me the pictures of the photoshoot.

We'll get back to work as soon as you come back. We have made some interviews and such set up for you. You're going to be very busy after your first song come out. See you when you get back.

- Robin Murphy

I was actually excited. I did an ear-to-ear smile. Chres chuckled. "Wassup?"

I showed him the pictures and the E-mail. While he was looking at them, I went inside the bathroom and took my 15 minute shower. When I got out, Chres wasn't there but he left my phone on the bed. I walk over to it, it was on Notes.

I headed downstairs just in case you were looking for me. The pictures are beautiful, btw ;) -Chres

I put on his shirt after putting on my undergarments. I went downstairs and saw my mom walk in, what I'm guessing the room she's staying in, looking as somber as ever. I followed her. "Mom,"

She looked at me before getting on the bed. She leaned her back against the headboard and sniffed. "Yeah?"

"You okay?" I ask, sitting next to her and put my head on her chest. She slowly stroked my hair.

"I'll be soon," She said. "Don't worry"

I did a small chuckle. "You're so much like my biological mom,"

"I'm taking this as a compliment," She smiled, and kiss my hair.

"You should," I said, nodded a little. "But, everytime she would tell me 'She's okay' I always knew she was lying"

She sighed. "Did she ever tell you what was wrong?"

"No," I shook my head. "She never tells me anything. My grandma did; Like, she never told me that she tried  committing suicide, my grandma did the day I attempted suicide, but failed"

"I'm glad it did," She said. "See, everything happens for a reason"

I nodded. "Sometimes I just wish I knew what that reason was"

"The reason you didn't die is because if you did, I would not have a wonderful daughter like you,"

I blushed and smiled. My dad walked in the room with a water bottle and Advil in his hand, he handed them to mom. I looked at him. "Hey, dad"

"Hey, sweetie" He looked at both of us. "Are you guys okay?"

My mom and I nodded and he went inside the bathroom. I got down from the bed after kissing her cheek. "I'm going to bed, goodnight  mom"

She chuckled. "Girl, what are you wearing?"

I look down at myself. "Chresanto's T-shirt"

"Now, don't try anything you-"

"Goodnight, mom. Love you" I interrupted her and quickly made my way towards the door. I really didn't wanna hear what she was about to say. I heard her chortle before I walk out  of the room.

I went up to the room and laid on the bed. "Can you turn on the fan, please?" I asked Chres when he walked in.

"Sure," He flipped the switched and got in bed. 

I turned and faced him. "Ready for tomorrow"

He stayed quiet for a moment. "Nobody is ready to see their mom get buried." 

"Yeah, I know how you feel" I waited for Chres to respond but he didn't. "Babe, you okay?"

He sniffed "Yeah, I'm good"

I hugged him. "Its going to be okay, she's in a better place now"

"I know but its..." He trailed. I wiped the tear that slipped out of his eyes. "Just so hard," He finished his sentence. Tears fell out of his eyes.

This is exactly how I was when I lost my parents. Its always hard losing the person you loved your whole life. Me? I'm used to it. It seems like every person I love are leaving me. I know people die eventually, but, loosing them at such a young age is hard and painful.

We cuddled together on the bed. "I know." I said, playing his hand that was wrapped around me. "It's always hard"

He grabbed my chin and kissed me. I caressed his cheek as I kiss him back. He pulled away slowly and resting his forehead against mine. "I love you,"

"I love you more," I smiled, pecking his lips. I, then, laid my head on his chest. I was sleepy and tired. "Goodnight, babe"

_

“Can you please pass me a water bottle?” An unfamiliar voice asked. I was in the fridge getting out some juice to drink. The funeral doesn’t start ‘til 2 o’clock. Right now, it’s only 7 AM. I grab a water bottle out and look up. I gave…him, her? I’m not sure what the gender was.

“Who are you?” I asked, not trying to sound rude.

“I’m Ellie,” She put her hand out. “You must be Ciara.”

I politely shook her hand and smiled. “That’s me; you must be Brianna’s girlfriend”

She nodded and blushed. She was cute with all her tattoos and piercings. “That’s me,”

“Nice to finally meet you,” I said, taking a sip out of my juice.

She smiled and we saw Brianna coming down the stairs. “You’re finally up,” Ellie said, smiling at her girlfriend. She grabbed Brianna’s waist and kissed her.

“You two are too cute,” I commented when they pulled away. Brianna gave me a hug and smiled.

“Thanks,” She replied then look at Ellie. “We gotta talk,”

I went upstairs so I can give them their alone time. Who knows what Brianna’s mom gonna do when she finds out about her daughter being gay. Her and Brielle is suppose to come today.

I went to a room where Dani, Destiny, Melody, Tori, and Brittany were all at. I sat on the floor, in between Tori and Brittany. Dani said something that took us all off guard. “I think Tequan is cheating on me,”

“Why would you think that?” Melody asked.

I chuckled. “Just because he couldn’t come to Baltimore with us doesn’t mean he’s cheating, Danielle”

“It’s not that.” She groaned and I gave her a look. “Okay, maybe”

“Dani!” Tori exclaimed. “Do you not trust him?”

“I do,” She whined. “But, I kinda went through his phone and-”

“You went through his phone?” Destined inquired. “He’s a grown man, give him some space”

Dani hid her face with her hands. “I know, I didn’t mean to. He told me to look up something for him and he got a text from a girl asking him to come over and I just couldn’t help but to read the texts. They’ve been talking for weeks”

“So, lemme make this clear” Melody chuckled. “You don’t want Tequan to have any female friends?”

“Yeah, but, the girl told him to come over!”

We all laughed except for Dani. “They’re probably just friends,” Brittany added, as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

“Friends are allowed to hang out and go to each other’s houses, Dani” I said, giggling.

“Girl, stop being extra” Destiny hit her leg playfully.

We stayed up having our girls talk until it was around noon. I helped Brittany get ready before I went to the room Chres and I sleep in. I started getting ready after I took a bath. We all got ready and drove to the Church the funeral ceremonie was being held at. We all cried.

“You’re not getting down?” I asked Chres when we arrived in the cemetery. Chres looked outside the window, staring at the flowers on other people’s grave.

“Go, I’ll come out in a minute” He looked at me. 

I grabbed his hand. “You don’t have to get down if you don’t want to”

He nodded and I pecked his lips before getting out of the passenger seat. I walk over to where everybody was standing there, crying. I stood next to Jacob, wiping my tears. I look around and saw Chresanto walking towards us. He stood there with his hands in his pocket, looking down.  

I noticed Sean wasn’t here. I slightly frowned. He probably went home. While they were burying her, Chres walked away. My mom cried louder. I look at Mr. August who looked sad as ever. I, then, look at Brianna and Ellie. Brianna cried on her girlfriend’s chest. I look over at Brielle and her mom, who were also crying. Funny how they think Ellie’s a guy.

I sighed at everything that was going on and look down.

And, then, there’s me.

The girl that’s used to seeing people dying. Not just any people. People that meant something to me, people I loved, people that are…family. People I wish I could see in special occasions and ceremonies.

Like my wedding.

I always wanted my biological father walking down the aisle with me, wearing a beautiful white dress. But, I still had a dad; Mr. Smith. I still have a family. I realized that I will never be alone. Not once.

I realized I wasted my time cutting myself, trynna commit suicide. Those aren’t helping or solving anything. Getting bullied or having your worse break up isn’t the time your heart ache the most. Losing someone you loved is. Losing someone that was important to you is.

To me, at least.

Rest in peace, Mrs. August. I shall see you, again, one day.  

comment and vote please .
a picture of Ellie (Brianna's Gf) is on the side .
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 132 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
292K 8.3K 66
Yn is forced to move to LA with her mom and new Boyfriend Trey Songz . Trey and Yns mom have been hiding something from yn since she was born. Yn Has...
16.3K 400 30
Your a 16 year old cheerleader girl. You have a really bad crush on this 17 year old boy named Chresanto aka Roc Royal. Welll.....you were a cheerle...