That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Ten.

967 35 5
By iCrunts

Chapter Ten.

(Y/N)

They were tons of fangirls screaming at their seats, I can't barely here Apple's statement about something, she hasn't told ne yet. And the SMH team are getting off their balance, They've been losing since Game 1.

"Apple, Have you knew who their captain ball was?" I asked her.

Apple nodded. "Yes, Infact, I guess, You knew him too." She paused and grabbed her drinks. "Who?"

"It's Min Yoongi."

That Ba-stard? Why, No suprise their. He's a bastard with no motive in things. Well I guess he's regretting being late, when he came here, to know the news, They've lost.

"Too bad, He never learn." I said drinking the drinks Apple Gave me.

"Right."

Exel seems to spot us so he started waving at our direction. The Girls beside us rolled their eyes at us. Jealous much?

"If SMH loses, the price will be in our principal's hand right? And no other, that Yoongi will be blamed." She stated. I looked back at the players at the rival's school. They seem to be good, but the problem is, They're panicking.

They're giving all the trust to their Captain ball. "I Guess, I have to give a visit to Sir Rick." Sir Rick, is the SMH coach. He've been coach since he applied being the Janitor.

His place got him in being the Coach, because the old Coach resigned after the Players kick him. I wonder why?

"What? Don't you know him that well? He's scary as hell." She even mimicked the voice of the scared voices in films.

"No, he isn't. Kay'? By the way, I have to do this or else they'll lost."

She couldn't help but to nod her head at me. "What if he doesn't want your idea?

"He'll like mine. I'm sure."

I didn't mind the next scene, cuz' I've found myself, walking towards their coach, my goodness. >-< I'm so shy when it come to this, I wish this end as wish it would be.

"Goodness, We'll lose." I heard the coach sigh. I think of calling his name, out of nowhere, but --

"Y/N?" The coach looked at me suprisingly. -_- once our eyes met, the warm smile came across my innocent face. The coach waved his hand at me, so I calmly sat at their seats.

"Coach, uh.. can I talk with you for a minute?" I asked. "Yes, You may, wait, like here?" His eyes moves side to side as I stared confusely at him, then near the door, I spotted his wife, who is the queen of jealousy!

If he sees some girl talking even if it is as young as I'am, she won't let. "I'm sorry, but my wife --"

"No, Coach, she is a friend, I-I can handle it after." He gulped as sweats started covering his forehead, isn't he suppose to die sooner? Is he even scary? No Sir Rick isn't. He is a very calm person (sometimes).

"Why is it so?"

"Since I've heard your captain ball, Min Yoongi is out, I was wondering.."

The only thing I knew is the bell already rings, our coach clapped his hands and signalled them a thumbs up, the shouting went clear, and yet, I'm so suprised..

Yes, We won.

Sir Rick sighed and stood up with a towel at his shoulders, now, I regret this. The SMH players, became telling each other to calm down.

"Thanks, (Y/N)."

~~

Apple's POV

We won, as we used to. The other team started panicking and sweating, I also saw them talking to their coach about Yoongi. (Name) began to look so dissappointed, who wouldn't?

I rushed out of the place, and packed my bag, I texted her to meet me up at the cafeteria since my feet is already bringing me to the restroom.

What the heck?

"Apple, can we talk?" He looked at me with his eyes worriedly. Nothing can even bother me, oh well.

"What is it, Exel?"

He coughed silently, is he even learning a coughing lessons? His cough is hot (>-< omo~ Author-nim!)

While the other students are rushing out of the place, me and Exel was the only one standing at the center, I fely really weird inside my stomach That I never felt before.

I can't help but to nag him to talk, or else I'll escape from him, He continued to sigh as me, confusely waiting for him. Isn't this so boring?

"Apple.."

Omg.. He says my name more hotly.. okay.. Calm down.

"C-Can... I.. ask.. u.. to.. be.. my.. partner.. for.. the.. 'What is love' project?"

THAT PROJECT?!

Omo! No way! Okay, You are totally out of place, are you? The 'What is love' project, is how teachers ask us how we feel about love. It is also the worst project ever!

You have to discuss what is love, by picking up partners who shares love to you. All teachers were being desperate for us to try that, because they are all evil. Half of them were wanting US to roleplay.

Noo. How could they do such a child abuse situation?

Exel wanted me to partner myself with him >-< OMG. No! Never! He is already with (Name)'s hands, u moron! Stop it! (Jin xD). All the people were laughing behind their hands tho, I guess his voice is too loud af.

"Exel? Are you serious?"

I don't want to say: 'ok.' Cuz' my bff likes him. If I will say yes.. I will be blamed, but since she is nice, I might agreed. He smiles sweetly at me, making me drop my usual face off my expression.

"Yes."

"Exel, I -- "

"Sorry, Man. She is Reserved already."

Someone suddenly wrapped their arms around mine, and no, It's not a girl, but a boy. Exel was too shock that he was about to stumble so my nerves started panicking as I'am.

"She is?"

"I'am?"

"Yep, You're with me right?"

Guess who's this superhero was?

Ivan tho.

I was sooo suprised. Never in mylife this happen, It's me between two handsome guys, and Ivan, My partner in only my project, save me from The question.

My face turned red as a rose, so I started moving back from him. Exel cleared his throat, and silently whispered in my ears, before leaving me out for this nervous and awkward situation.

"Who is your what-is-love partner?"

I turned my head at Ivan, who was now leaving coldly behind my back. Damn. Why so cold?

~ ° ~ ° ~

Yoongi's POV

"Didn't you know how important that game was?! That's when you're out! I can believe this!" The coach started scolding at me, when I entered the room, he told me It's urgent, But I already know this is what our topic is going to be.

I reached the school 3 hours later after the game. Isn't that soo stupid? Yeah, It is. When I entered the school, my schoolmates were buzzing over how stupid I'am for leaving them behind. My teammates, seem to be so bother to, that they've been ignoring me since I came.

Sir Rick was now scolding at me.

Now, I dont know how I would react to such humiliation. I can now know, that many students are outside the room because I can see their heads up high.

After this fight, I exited from the room, I still wanted to talk to my teammates, and now I wanted their f-cking trusts back.

While walking, who wouldn't be suprised of Two of my teammates talking about something? Papers and ballpen was in their hands, and I started to feel nervous when I saw them writing someone's name on it.

"Who was?"

" --Min Yoongi. Okay?"

They tossed the paper and nervously look if a person saw them. Then they left off their souls. Ok, what is wrong with my name? Most people says my name? What the hell? The next thing I knew is a mysterious girl tapped my shoulder from my behind.

"Gues you're their stupid Captain ball?"

This is the Girl, Exel told me.

"Tsh, Ye, Ye, I'am. So? Are you going to scold at me? Why, Thank u, such a pleasure. Get out, I don't need such trash infront of me."

She rolled her eyes and sighed she handed me an unknown paper that gets me busy all along, the paper was also the same paper my teammates toss before my eyes.

I grabbed it and opened the paper as I read it, I became nervous:

MESSAGE TO SIR RICK
BY SMH BASKETBALL TEAM

Sir Rick, after the game lately, We've decided to give you our finest decision, for our, captain ball, Min Yoongi, to be kicked out for good and bad and also for the sake of the team, Till' the other games started, we may want to report it personally but we need more survey, and It's not yet confirmed, but now it is. Min Yoongi, Is already out of our businesses. Please apply our suggestion, and explain how to solve the urgent problem of being at the rank 15 in the basketball overall seoul tournament.

Your Concern Players,
SMH BASKETBALL TEAM

~~~~

"So?"

I paused, Is this how they've been looking at me? Being late always at the game? Is this what our friendship is? How Stupid! F-ck.

"Hey? Are u Ok?"

"Omg! Are you crying?"

What.. WHAT?!

"NO! I'M NOT GO AWAY!"

I pushed her as hard as I can, to keep our distance but she laughed and giggled at me, now I don't know how problems will go.

Before running out, I felt her calling me behind my back, I turned Around and saw her lending me her hand.

"I, (Y/N), Will be honored to help you, Min Yoongi, for your road in falling off the basketball team."

~ ° ~ ° ~

A/N:  FINALLY! I already UPDATED! This is the best! Now I already earned new readers! Please help me share this book to your other folks cuz' I badly need one, kay? UPDATING is life my Exam went well as I usually wanted to! But My grades are just as low as ever! Wish me luuuck! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
59K 2.5K 23
'𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.' [book 2: spin-off; 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 ~김태형] ******* #1 Yakuza - 20th Septemb...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
137K 4.1K 22
taehyung:I love you Y/s: no don't love him..he is very dangerous Y/n:unnie but- 19 year old girl who is very cheerful and bubbly encounter the mafia...