The Arising Dawn | Book 1 of...

Par SlytherinBitchx

* This story happens in the wizarding world of Harry Potter, but in another timeline ( 15 years after Harry P... Plus

Prologue
Purple Day
The Talking Hat
Words of Courage
The Wooden Bridge
The Creature and The Light
Characters' Presentation 2
Characters' Presentation 3
Quidditch
The Boy In The Memory
First Match
The Headmistress and The Maze
Nightmares
Invisibility Problems - Part 1
Let's Play Tag! ( + New Chapter)
Invisibility Problems - Part 2
Invisibility Problems - Part 3
The Characters

Characters' Presentation

50 6 5
Par SlytherinBitchx

So I've been thinking... Maybe I should show you some photos of famous people similiar to my characters so that you can have a better idea of their looks. Here it goes:

Aurora Mavix:
Appearence: Black, long hair; Light blue eyes; Pale skin.
Age: 11 years old in the first book. (January 7)
Blood: Half-blood.
House: She is a Slytherin ( although she would fit in the other houses, according to the Sorting Hat).
Personality: Kind, brave, bold and smart; Confident, but a little traumatized by her mother's departure; She is true to herself and doesn't like lies ( only when needed or when she doesn't want to worry people); Nosey and energetic.
Likes: She likes to make new friends; Cats and dogs; Reading and learning new things; Comfy clothes; Riding a broom; Warm drinks; Prove her worth; Her favourite foods are fried tomatoes, carrot soup and lasagna.

This is how I imagine her: (Emily Rudd)

Professor (William) Serpens Caput:
Appearence: Medium (above the shoulders), blonde hair; Blue eyes.
Age: 19 years old in the first book.
Blood: Unknown.
Profession/House: He is a professor in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy; According to him, he attended Ilvermorny and was a scholar from the house Horned Serpent; He is the professor of Defence Against Dark Arts, the Slytherin Head Teacher and the Deputy Headmaster.
Personality: He is kind, but sometimes cold; He doesn't tolerate pranks or distraction in his class; Prodigy; Show-off; Talks like an old man.
Likes: He likes reading and a good conversation; He doesn't have a favourite animal; Dark clothes; His favourite food is Yorkshire pudding and meat rolls.
Patronus: A snake.
(The name William will only appear in the next books)

This is how I imagine him: (Lucas Till) But more younger.

Hair tied up:

Short hair from the third book onwards:

Leo Mensa:
Appearence: Short, messy, blonde hair, with some light brown strands; Light brown eyes, slightly green; Pale skin.
Age: 12 years old in the first book.
Blood: Unknown.
House: Slytherin.
Personality: He is very distant and cold; Doesn't have any friends ( by choice), except Aurora; Introvert.
Likes: Read ( Peeves called him an aloof); Quidditch; Being alone; His favourite food is spaghetti bolognese.

Here he is: (Alex Pettyfer very young)

Espen Adamaris:
Appearence: Very short, blonde hair; Hazel eyes; Light skin.
Age: 11 years old in the first book (February 20).
Blood: Pure-blood.
House: Slytherin ( althought the Sorting Hat was indecise between Slytherin and Hufflepuff).
Personality: Clumsy, shy, fast learner; In spite of the fact that she is very shy, when her friends need help, she is bold ( That is why the Sorting Hat chose Slytherin. That and also because she is a pure-blood); Determined and smart.
Likes: Potions; Docile animals; Rules; Everything organized; Her favourite food is roast beef and chips.

Hair in third book:

Hair from the fourth book onwards:

Next chapter Characters' Presentation 2

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

223 14 14
Catherine Potter had always had a pretty normal life, well as normal as a witch in America could have. When she turns eleven, she gets a mysterious l...
6.8K 413 98
Eleanor is a muggle. Or that is what she thought. At age 15, she learns that there might be more to her, that she might be a witch. She is then sent...
606K 21.2K 32
Aurora Beauchanan is many things, and apparently being a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is about to be added to that list. Wi...
1.3M 32K 46
❝𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝...