Phantom Girl (A Yuri Musaigen...

Bởi nightdragon456

A story about a girl named Kyouko Ichjio, the twin sister of Haruhiko Icijo, decides to come back home to her... Xem Thêm

Kyouko Ichijo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Question Time :3
Chapter 9
Results (Not an Update)
Chapter 10
New Cover
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Sneak Peek of the Last Chapter
New Story
New Story: Titan Wolf
Chapter 38
Titan Wolf is Published!

Chapter 36

1.1K 46 7
Bởi nightdragon456

~2 years later~

~Kyouko's POV~

It's been two years ever since I started dating the girls again. I never saw Haruhiko again ever since that day either. My relationship with the girls have been going smoothly even though there were some fights here and there over something stupid, we always made up. 

I tried to set Makoto up with one of the girls from Beach Angels but she quickly declined. 

She said that she didn't want to date any other girls. She told me that she didn't want anyone else, that she was waiting for them. I wonder who she's talking about. I would ask her what she meant but she would never tell me. Maybe she'll tell me later on when she's comfortable. It also turns out that Haruhiko and his parents left the town several months after I beat him up.

Kurumi began to hang out with us again whenever she had free time. I remember seeing her as some little kid from elementary and now she's in high school. She still carries around her teddy bear, Albrecht.

During one of my phantom hunts with the girls and Makoto, we bumped into Ruru who was alone. At first, I was confused since she's mostly around Haruhiko but it turns out that he didn't want her anymore so she wanders alone now. Makoto agreed that she could stay with us as long as she wasn't troublesome like me.

Just a month ago, I bought three proposal rings. I felt that I was ready to ask them to marry me after dating for 2 years straight. But something inside of me held me back and I couldn't work up the courage to ask them. Makoto told me that if I don't propose them sooner or later, I wouldn't be allowed to eat anything sweet and she would make Ruru annoy me about it until I actually do it. I was scared that they would decline and say it's too early.

I stared at the three ring boxes on top of my drawer as sat at my bed. Each ring and box were different of course because the girls were special in their own way. Mai's ring was in a purple velvet ring box with a ring that had an amethyst gem on it. Reina's ring was in a navy blue velvet ring box with an aquamarine gem on it. Koito's was in a red velvet ring box with a ruby gem on it. Sure it was expensive but I wanted the best for them.

I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to get some food. Makoto was reading her book at the dining table while Ruru was munching on a cookie. I was about to reach for a candy bar until Makoto spoke up with a stern voice, "What do you think you are doing?" "Um... Getting candy?" I replied confused. "Remeber what I said. No sweets until you propose." She said. I groaned and sat at the dining table with them. "But why?!" I whined. 

"I'm only doing this for you. I know you really want to ask them but you're too nervous. You need a little push that's all." Makoto told me. "This isn't a push! This is punishment!" I complained. "Just propose to them already and you can eat whatever you want," Ruru says with her mouth full of cookie. "Shut up. It's not easy." I mumbled. "I mean the worst thing they could do is only say no. They wouldn't break up with you just for asking." Ruru shrugged.

I sighed and sat up from my seat. "But what if I mess up? What if everything goes wrong?" I asked. "It won't. You just have to calm down." Makoto says and puts down her book. "Think of somewhere you can propose to them. Somewhere special or romantic." Makoto suggested.

I began to think of a place that maybe all four of us have gone before. But the only places I thought of were the places that only me and one of the girls went together. "Wait, Ruru. Remember that abandoned factory where we first met?" I asked. "Yea, it's gone now though. They replaced it with a new park a cool little pond. Did you know that pond has fish and ducks in it too?!" Ruru said excitedly. "That's perfect!" I said and got up. I grabbed my phone and texted in the group chat that had Mai, Reina, Koito, and me in it.

Kyouko🐺: Get dressed and ready to leave by 4:30 pm. We're gonna go somewhere.(*'▽`*)

Hungry Wifey💙🍲😍: Where are we going?

Kyouko🐺: It's a surprise Reina (*^3^)/~

Musical Wifey❤️🎶😘: Why so sudden though?

Kyouko🐺: Consider it as a surprise Koito ( ^∇^)

Busty Wifey💜🐻😙: Idk Kyouko. I think I have to work late shift today

Kyouko🐺: Please Mai... (T^T)

Busty Wifey💜🐻😙: Fine. I'll have to tell my boss that I'll work late tomorrow

Kyouko🐺: Yay! Love all of you! (●♡∀♡)(๑♡⌓♡๑)

I put away my phone and I had a huge smile on my face. I turned to Makoto and grinned. "I need you to do me a favor. It has to do with my proposal." I said. "Anything to get your ass moving with the whole proposing thing. I'm in. What do you need?" She said. "I need you to pick up the girls at 4:30 pm then drive them to this address," I told her and began to type down the address then showed it to her. 

"What about you?" She asked. "I'll already be there. I'm going early to set things up." "Okay. Just send me the address." She told me. I texted her the address and went back into my room. I grabbed my backpack and carefully placed the ring boxes inside. I took my wallet and a pair of nice clothes. "I'll be out for the rest of the day. Make sure to pick them up." I reminded Makoto. 

"I wanna come!" Ruru said and flew over to me then sat on my shoulder. THe both of us left the house and drove around to nearby stores. Not to mention, I got to have Makoto's car since she got a new one. It was considered a Christmas present since I didn't have a car yet.

"Ruru do you know any place in the park where I could possibly propose?" I asked. "Well in the park, there's a gazebo that no one goes to. It's quiet and clean. Not to mention, it's pretty new since they just put it there a few weeks ago." She told me.

I went to the store bought some white Christmas lights, bows, and flowers. After that, I headed to the park and decorated the gazebo with the supplies I bought. After an hour or so, I took a deep breath and looked at my finished work. The Christmas lights were hanging from the roof of the gazebo and the railing. Bows were tied to the supporting beams and flower petals were scattered everywhere. Ruru was laying on the grass and complaining how tired she was. "Ruru, I'm gonna go change. Keep an eye on it okay?" I said and grabbed my backpack. She gave me a thumbs up and I went to the bathroom the change.

I came back a few minutes later and placed my backpack somewhere near the gazebo. I wore black slacks, a black vest, white button-up shirt, and a black tie. It was almost 4:30 pm and I was already sweating nervously. I had the ring boxes stuffed in my back pocket so I could pull them out later. The sun was beginning to set now.

"Kyouko, there they are!" Ruru said and pointed to Makoto's car as they pulled up. Ruru gave me a grin and flew away. I gulped nervously as I watched the three girls get out of the car along with Makoto. Makoto spotted me and gave me a smile. "Ladies," She said and pointed over to me. The three girls looked towards me and their eyes widen slightly. I took a deep breath and watched them come closer. 

"Kyouko, what's all of this?" Reina asked and looked around. "I-It's the surprise." I stuttered. They blushed and nodded. I helped them go up the several steps of the gazebo and stood in front of them.

"Lo-Looks... We've been dating for a long time now. A-And I wanted to tell you guys something." I stuttered nervously. "I really love the three of you. I could never choose anyone else or choose between you guys. I want to protect you and see you happy for the rest of your life. I want to be there for you no matter what. I want to have a future that has all of you in it. S-So he-here my question." I said. 

I got on one of my knees and took out the three ring boxes from my back pocket and opened them. "Will you marry me?" I asked while looking down at the floor with my eyes shut. At first, I heard silence, thinking that they're trying to tell me no in the nicest way possible. But then I heard soft sniffles. I look up to see the three of them tearing up and sniffling. I began to panic and stood up. "I-I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have asked. I-I-I knew it was too early. I-I just thought that-" 

I was cut off when the three girls tackled me into a hug. I almost fell back but luckily I found my footing. They buried their face on my clothes as they sniffled. Mai was the first one to finally calm down and wipe her tears away. "Ye-Yes. I'll marry you." She said with a huge smile on her face now.

"Me too." Reina sniffled and gave me a warm smile. I turned towards Koito who was wiping her tears. "Of course I will. It took you long enough." She smiled and sniffled. I grinned brightly as I felt all the weight lift off my shoulders. I felt bursting with joy and all my stress was gone. I slipped on the rings on their fingers and placed the boxes back into my backpack.

They all gave me one big hug again and kissed me. I wagged my tail as I returned the hug and kisses. "See, I told you." I heard Makoto say. I looked towards her to see her walking towards us with Ruru on her shoulder. "You did good Kyouko. I have to admit, you did a good job." She praised.

I grinned brighter and went over to hug her as well. "Thanks, Makoto. For everything." I said. She smiled and rubbed my head. "Don't mention it." She replied. "Yay! Now we all live happily ever after!" Ruru shouted. I chuckled and pat her head. 

"Come on. Let's go grab something to eat." I said. Makoto nodded, "I'll go wait by the car." "Actually Makoto. If it's okay, can I drive the girls?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll go with Ruru. We'll just follow your car." She said and walked off.

I turned back to the girls and smiled. I went over to them and held them close. "Thanks. For being there and loving me." I said. "We should thank you. You were the one who gave us the second chance." Reina said. I smiled and hugged them tightly. "Let' go," I said and all of us headed to my car.

I knew everything from now on is going to be okay.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

26.7K 2.5K 30
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
109K 4K 26
Kiyoko x Fem Reader Fanfic {ONGOING} You're Asahi's twin sister, who went to Amer...
958K 22.8K 57
Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once she enters the high school Haruhi takes he...
8.4K 386 30
I'm me, I live my life and I do what I want. That is the only thing Sakurai Jun wants; from a young age she was forced to share her body with her co...