The Life Of A Lycan Princess

Av KPOPxBooks_4life

A girl was left on a doorstep when she was only a baby. When she was found by the owners of the house there w... Mer

Introduction
PROLOGUE: INTRODUCING SKY
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCING HUNTER
CHAPTER 2: INTRODUCING JACOB
Thank You
CHAPTER 3: SKY'S BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 4.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 4: FINDING AMELIA
CHAPTER 5: READY OR NOT, HERE WE GO
CHAPTER 5.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 6: AMELIA IS HOME
CHAPTER 7: MEETING HUNTER
CHAPTER 7.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 8: HUNTER'S HOME
CHAPTER 9: JELOUS OR CRAZY
CHAPTER 11: GOODBYE, FOR NOW
CHAPTER 12: WHAT THE HELL
CHAPTER 13: DON'T DIE ON ME
CHAPTER 14: HOSPITALS SUCK
CHAPTER 15: WE MEET AGAIN
CHAPTER 16: LOSING HOPE
CHAPTER 17: THE LUNA'S SECRET (PART 1)
CHAPTER 18: THE LUNACS SECRET (PART 2)
CHAPTER 19: DONT HATE ME BROTHER
CHAPTER 20: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I WILL GET ANSWERS
CHAPTER 21: HEALING THE ALPHA
Authors Note
CHAPTER 22: WORKING THE WORDS OUT
CHAPTER 23: HOPE FOR ME AFTER ALL
CHAPTER 24: PLEASE WAIT FOR US
CHAPTER 25: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 2)
Authors Note
CHAPTER 27: UNDERSTANDING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 28: UNDERSTANDING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 29: SO ARE WE GOING TO TALK
CHAPTER 30: INTRODUCTION TO THE PACK
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 31: THE WEDDING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 32: THE WEDDING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 33: THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 34: COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 1)
THANK YOU!!
CHAPTER 35:COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 2)
CHAPTER 36: THE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 37: THE ATTACK
CHAPTER 38: THE DARKNESS CREEPS IN
CHAPTER 39: THE BROKEN BOND
CHAPTER 40: WHO IS HE
CHAPTER 41: FINDING THE TRUTH OUT
CHAPTER 42: FUTURE PLANS
THANK YOU!!!
CHAPTER 43: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 44: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 2)
CHAPTER 45: REMEMBERING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 46: REMEMBERING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 47: WE'VE FOUND HER
CHAPTER 48: STARTING THE PLAN
CHAPTER 49: THE PLAN IS WORKING
THANK YOU!!!!
CHAPTER 50: THE PLAN WORKED?
CHAPTER 51: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 1)
CHAPTER 52: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 2)
THANK YOU!!!!!
CHAPTER 53: WHOLE LOT OF WEREWOLVES
CHAPTER 54: BEING WELCOMED BACK
CHAPTER 55: THE TRUTH OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 56: HOME SWEET HOME
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 57: OPENING OUR GIFTS
CHAPTER 58: STAR'S TRUTH
CHAPTER 59: ROSABELLA MEETS THE PACK
EPILOGUE: PART ONE
EPILOGUE: PART TWO

CHAPTER 10: DINNER TIME

1.6K 61 1
Av KPOPxBooks_4life

Hunter's pov:

I can't help but chuckle a bit when I hear what Jacob whispers to Sky. I guess she has started to feel the mate pull.

As Chloe and Trevor leave, I pick up Amelia's and mine plates and tell Sky and Jacob to follow with their plates.

Not even a few seconds later, I hear footsteps running down the stairs and towards the dining room, which we are now sitting in.

"Yay, chicken nuggets. I love chicken nuggets!" Amelia says, well basically shouts.

Jacob responds with, "oh, we know. I think you ate all our chicken nuggets."

Sky giggles when Amelia retries to glare at Jacob but fails and ends up pouting.

I think I am in love with her giggles, they are adorable.

Amelia's pov:

I look towards Hunter and see so much love in his eyes when looking at Sky. I haven't seen Hunty this happy since mummy and daddy were alive. I'm going to try my hardest at keeping him this way.

I think for a few minutes and then it's like a light bulb goes off in my head. If it gets too late, then they won't be able to leave.

I look towards the clock and see that it is almost half-past five. I need to keep them distracted, but first, let's finish off our dinner. Chicken nuggets will always come first.

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER

I look at the time and see that it is almost seven. We have been playing loads of games and I made sure that Sky and Hunter got to talk alone.

"Hey, Sky?" I call her.

Sky turns to me and asks, "Is everything okay, Amelia?"

I nod then ask, "did you know that it almost seven? And that Jacob is asleep on the sofa. So does that mean you can stay?"

Sky looks towards the clock, and then at Jacob, groaning under her breath.

"I guess we have to stay. There is no way I am waking Jacob up. He is like a girl on her period if you take away his 'nap time', I swear he is still a kid. But if you want me to stay you have to ask your brother." Sky tells me.

I jump up and run to Hunter, who is in the kitchen, cleaning up. I climb onto the counter and then jump on his back. He catches me just before we both fall.

Before he can speak, I ask, "can Jacob and Sky stay? It has got too late, and Jacob is already asleep on the sofa."

Hunter replies with a "sure" and kisses me on the forehead. I can see the little smile he is trying to hide when he lets me go. I kiss his cheek and then run out of the room to Sky.

When I see her, I can tell she is half asleep. I grab her hand and tell her to follow me. She doesn't ask any questions when I pull her up the stairs and into Hunter's room.

I walk into his wardrobe and grab a random top and bottoms and then hand them over to Sky and tell her to get changed then go to sleep. She nods her head and does as told.

Hunter's pov:

I finish cleaning them walk into the living room and see Jacob asleep as Amelia said. I get a blanket and lay it over him, wanting to help look after my mate's brother.

I walk up the stairs and into Amelia's too, to find her asleep. I kiss her forehead and whisper goodnight. For the second time this night, then walk out of her room closing the door behind me.

I'm confused why I didn't see Sky in Amelia's room and I get even more confused when I can smell her in my room. I open my bedroom door to find Sky asleep on my bed, wearing one of my tops and a pair of my boxers.

Oh, Jesus. This is going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt bad because I haven't updated in a long time so here is another chapter for you to enjoy.

F.S

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

340K 17.3K 69
*NOTE: THIS STORY HAS TWO PARTS IN ONE BOOK* In the werewolf fables told to their children, was a story--- a legend--- of a ruler--- a leader--- who...
1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
8.4K 252 27
Story 1 in a Supernatural series named Another World. Sky thought her life was pretty straight forward, forever set to be tough, hard work and unwant...
362K 17.3K 45
Has there ever been a day when you'd ever think that your loved ones would disappear? Well, they did for June Vargo and everyone else, supernatural...