Cold Nights Alone

By _Jazzabelle_

One kicked out for being gay and the other the new kid in town. See where life takes these two! This is a rea... More

The Reasons
Nobody Else
A Different Side
Carnival Fun
The Discovery
Sleepover
The Plan
The Action
Questioned
Big Plans
Post its
WESSUP!!!
Elevation
Wett
A Break
Prank Gang
Opportunity
The Four
A Very Special Birthday
Fish Smell
Mistakes Are Made
Life Changes Pt.1
Life Changes Pt.2
Prom
Full of Surpises
Suspicions
The End of The Beginning
Misunderstanding
The Switch Up
The Best for Us
SEQUEL IS OUTTTT!!!

New

5.5K 166 17
By _Jazzabelle_

Raine's POV

First day, new school, new city, new state, new people. I hate that we had to move a month after school started. Could we have not moved here earlier or later or not at all. Anyways I get into my car and start heading for the school. I had to be there extra early to get my schedule. I got a little lost on the way but was still made it here before most people. The student lot was empty except for a black Ford Explorer and a blue Jeep. I parked in a random spot and went into the building. I went through security and found the main office. The secretary looked up from her computer screen. "Hello young lady. How may I help you?" she asked with a big grin on her face. "Um, yea. I'm new here and I need my schedule," "Alright you need to talk to Mr. Hamlton for that. His office is down that hall and to the left. I'll let him know you're coming," she said and I nodded heading in the direction she pointed.

I walked to his office and knocked on the doors. A husky voice gave me permission to enter. I walked in and sat down in a chair across from him. He basically explained all the rules of the school. What to do and what not to do. Then he finally explained my schedule which wasn't that hard to understand. He also sent for someone to show me around. He spoke so well of her and apparently her and this other girl were tied for valedictorian. The girl came in and I was mesmerized. She was really attractive.

She has this masculine feel from the clothes she wore and the way they framed her body but her face was very feminine. I also noticed her eyes. They held no expression. They seemed empty and dull but she held a weak smile on her face. She had on a long black hoodie with these cargo type shorts with her twists hanging by her sides. "Hey, my name is Camila," she said and I gushed on the inside. Her name was just as beautiful as she was. "Raine," I said unable to form a complete sentence. Mr. Hamlton kicked us out of his office saying he needed to get work done. "Let me see your schedule," she said and I handed her the piece of paper. She looked at it and then nodded. "Well we have all the same classes so you can basically just follow me around all day," she said as we walked through the hallways. I felt like I was only in Mr. Hamlton for ten minutes and the halls were already filled with people. I noticed that she walked quickly with her head down. I keep up with her as she sharply turned into an empty classroom.

I quickly scanned the room and noticed a desk with a bookbag on it and some papers sprawled across it. There was no one else in the room except for us and the teacher. I went to the teacher's desk who was to consumed with what was on her computer screen. She basically told me that they were starting a new subject today so I could just catch on. I went pick a seat in the back next to Camila and when I sat down she looked at me with wide eyes. "You can't sit there," she said with a shaky voice. "Why?" I asked and she pointed a shaky finger to the door. A group of people walked in and I assumed that with the noise they brought with them that they were all friends. There were two studs, a stem, a fem, and then two boys. I looked over at Camila and noticed that she was no longer looking at them or me but had a forced look at the papers on her desk. "You can't sit there," someone said and I turned back to the group of people. It was one of the studs. She was light skinned with blonde short hair that was shaved on the sides. "That's why," I heard Camila whisper behind me. "I said you can't sit there," she said again louder as if I didn't hear her the first time. "Why can I not. The teacher told me that I could sit wherever so I choose here," I said nonchalantly. "Because I mother fucking said so," she said through gritted teeth. "Dawg, T just sit over here. Then you won't be so close to that piece of shit," one of her friends chimed in and she was referring to Camila. "Aye don't talk about her like that. She didn't do a fucking thing to you," I said realizing Camila wasn't going to defend herself. Her friend didn't respond but she did. "You don't want to get on my bad side and it's only your first day. This is my fucking school, I run this. Don't get caught up...new kid," she said walking over to her group of friends.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. The rest of the day went by pretty fast. I've been trying to talk to Camila but she just ignored me the entire day. I asked around and most people said she was just really quiet. I noticed that a lot of people bullied her for no reason. One of Tasha's friends had her up against a locker and I had to force the girl off of her. She ran off before I could ask her about it though. There was this really nerdy boy who had information on literally everyone in the school. Even me and it was my first day. I have no clue how but a nigga with that much information you should be nice to. He gave me a lot of information about Camila for $5 and a pack of cookies from the school's vending machine.

He told me what car she drove which happened to be the Ford Explorer I saw this morning, her phone number, her address, and some other stuff that wasn't that important to me. I found her car after school and luckily, she had a meeting with the principal and Tasha. Oh yea, I found out stuff about that little fucker too. Her dumbass been getting nasty with our calculus teacher since junior year. I got pictures and videos for blackmail if I need it for $10 and a Mountain Dew. I saw that Camila's window was cracked enough for me to slip a paper in it. I slipped my number and told her to text me into the crack in the window. After I did I go to my car and head home. Thankfully I remembered the way home. When I pulled into my driveway I noticed that there was no one home. They're probably still at work.

I went to my room to change. I ended up in basketball shorts and a sports bra. I did all the work I was given and now I'm all caught up. I turned my phone back on and saw a bunch of notifications come through. I turn my phone off when I do my homework so that I'm not distracted. I had three texts one from each of my parents and one from Camila. My parents were just telling me that they were on the way home. I looked at Camila's name in my phone and opened the message.

Cam😍: Hey, it's Camila...who is this?

Me: It's Raine 😁

Cam😍: Oh, how did you know what car I drove?

Me: I have my ways 😏

Cam😍: That's totally not creepy

Me: You're right it's not

Me: So tell me about yourself

She didn't text back so I assumed that she was busy. I went downstairs and started playing the game. Dad was walking in the door just as I was about to start. "Hey kiddo." He said sitting down next to me picking up a controller. I said hey back and we started playing. "So, how was your first day?" he asked sitting down next to me. "Eh, it was good. Met a girl," I said grinning. "Who is the lucky lady?" he asked. "She's dark skinned, tall, with long brown twists, she dresses kinda masculine but her face has a feminine look to it, and she's really quiet," I said drifting into a slight daydream about her. This resulted in my dad killing me in the game. "Wow, she really got you stuck. I've never killed you in this game...ever," he said laughing and I rolled my eyes. "Yea, yea, yea, I just wasn't paying attention," I said which made him laugh even more. "My point exactly," he said as the door opened. We heard heels clacking and scrambled to turn the game off.

Mom always complained about us not helping her and being lazy around the house. I ran to the door and saw her with grocery bags. I grabbed them from her and set them in the kitchen. "Hey mom," I said starting to put all the groceries up. "Hey baby," she said kissing my forehead. I wasn't fazed by it even though I turn 18 next year. She said no matter how old I'll always be her little baby. "Hey honey," dad said coming into the kitchen and hugging her while pecking her lips. Awe they're so cute. I hope me and my wife will be at that level of headassary. I smiled at them being all mushy and went upstairs since I was done putting up the groceries. I looked at the time and it was only 6:30. It felt like it was later than that. I checked my phone and there were a lot of notifications from Instagram. I continued to scroll through the notifications and was sad to see Camila still hadn't texted me back. "She'll text me when she's available," I said to myself trying to reassure myself. It didn't stop me from checking my phone every five minutes to see if she texted me. I ended up throwing my phone across the room onto my bean bag chair so that I would stop checking for her text. I ended up watching some show on Netflix for a while.

"Hey kiddo. Dinner's ready," my dad said from my door way and I got up following him to the kitchen. Mom had made spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and salads. I went and made my plate and sat down as dad did the same and mom was already sitting down. She prayed over the food and we started eating. "So baby how was your first day?" she asked me and I finished chewing and swallowed my food before speaking. "It was alright. I made some friends," I said shrugging. "She has a big crush on this girl," dad said and I shot him a glare. My mother is obsessed with my love life. "Oh really. Who is she? What does she look like? How many classes do you guys have together? Is she like Trae or Jessica?" she questioned me and I frowned when she brought up my exes. Trae was the first stud I dated and mom absolutely hated her. According to mom Trae was a "hood rat thug that my child shouldn't be around." She didn't sell drugs or anything she just had a lot and I mean a lot of tattoos. Mom thinks that anyone with tattoos on their neck or face were automatically drug dealers or thugs. Guess who had both...Trae. Even though she wasn't a gang banger she was a cheating ass liar. Jessica on the other hand was the only fem that I've dated. Mom didn't like Jessica that much either but she liked her more than Trae. Mom wouldn't even let Trae in the house. At least she allowed Jessica in the house. Mom thought she was a little thot which she was at the end of the day but I wasn't really into her like that. Jessica was a loud mouth girl who fat mouthed a lot and it got her into a lot of trouble. We broke up because I just wasn't feeling the relationship anymore. I mean she was probably fucking someone behind my back.

"Honey calm down. Let Raine explain without you questioning her," dad said to mom who had the biggest grin on her face. "Ok, ok, ok, spill it," she said taking a bite of her food. "Ok so she's a little bit taller than me. She's dark skinned and has these long brown twists. She dresses kind of like Trae but super toned down but has the personality of Jessica. She also has very feminine facial features. She's super quiet and keeps to herself most of the time," I said slipping into another day dream about her. "Wow...you really like her," she said and I shrugged. "I said the same thing," Dad said and I finished eating. "Well put your dishes in the dishwasher and go to sleep. It's getting late and you have school tomorrow," mom said grabbing her own dishes. I did as she said and went back upstairs and checked my phone one last time. Still no text from Camila. I'm pretty sure she just hasn't seen my text yet. I plug up my phone and get into bed. I turned my volume down on my T.V. for white noise and ended up going to sleep.

A/N: A BAD BITCH NAMED CINNAMON DID IT AGAIN.💀 I'm a whole mess but I decided to go head and give y'all this next chapter. Idk when imma update again probably Friday but idk yet. Antiwhore...imma go and make some Mac and cheese. 😁
-Stay Saucy 💠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 9
Currently in the process of rewriting this but if yall wanna read an unfinshed shitty love story then you'll like this:33
298K 7.1K 24
My name is Laura and I'm the one kid in the back of the room. You know the kid no one knows exists. The one that's forgotten. I'm her. I'm forgotten...
210K 10.8K 35
Tonight is the night... The night I leave and start a new life. A life that won't have me fearing every minute of the day... A life that will bring m...
3K 88 13
Everyone looks up to their Alpha and their Alpha's kid. They respect and look up to the Alpha and the Alpha's kid. They wanted to be like the Alpha o...