My Protector [h.s completed]

By writedontfight

Scarlett in some major trouble. But she doesn't know it yet. Harry is assigned to protect her. Once she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an update but please read
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 55
Epilogue
I'm Back Baby

Second Epilogue

496 16 1
By writedontfight

***Scar's P.O.V***

"Come on, we can't be late!" I call up the staircase, normally the family is pretty well organised, but on a day with most importance we are of course, not prepared. I pick up my coat from its draped position on the couch and pull it on. I guess you can say, well a lot has happened in my life, not recently, just altogether I guess. Our first daughter Darcy was having her high school graduation, the years have flown by amazingly. We went on to have 4 more kids, yes indeed a big family. After Darcy came Ed and Caiden who are 14 and you guessed it, twins! Then came Jack (after my dad, Harry insisted) and he is 8, and the baby of the family Lola who is 3. Harry and I decided to tell them about the Secret Service but none of the children have any desire to be involved in it, which I am glad about, although Lola doesn't exactly know about it all yet, she will find out when she gets older. 

Harry comes down the stairs first, carrying Lola down with him.

"Let's go!" Harry calls to everyone behind him before putting Lola down and coming to my side. "You look gorgeous" He says kissing my cheek. I open my mouth to reply when Darcy comes running down the stairs, carrying her new high heel shoes in her hands.

"I'm almost ready!" She says to us as she flops onto the couch and hastily puts on her shoes. Ed and Caiden follow down, deep in conversation about something that I don't even want to begin thinking about, I think it's football, but thats Harry's department. Jack trails down the stairs and pulls his gameboy out of his pocket.

"Uh uh" I say, snatching it off him and placing it in my bag.

"What mum!" He whines back.

"This is an important day for your sister and you will bloody well suffer through this very long ceremony like the rest of us!" I whisper growl to him sarcastically.

"But that's going to be soo boring!" He replies. I look around and see that Harry is busy with Ed and Caiden, mixing their shirts, I turn back to Jack and whisper to him.

"If you are good today, and don't complain and are nice to your sister, I will reward you..." He ponders this for a minute.

"By......?" He gestures for me to continue.

"If you are all these things and I am satisfied with your behaviour, then I will by you whatever that new game thingy you and your friends are talking about.." I bribe him, I know, terrible motherly tactics.

"Deal!" He says, hugging me excitedly. It may not be a good tactic, but it sure does work!

"How do I look mum!?" Darcy runs up and asks me.

"You look amazing, I'm so proud of you" I reply, tears welling in my eyes.

"Muuum, you promised you wouldn't cry!" Darcy giggles drawing me into a hug.

"I know, but today my first child is graduating high school...so gosh darn it I am going to cry!" I reply making her laugh, she pulls back and I wipe up my tears with a napkin before pulling myself together.

"Hellooo!!" My mum calls from the open front door, she walks in with my dad.

"Hi Grandma!" Darcy says, excitedly giving her a hug.

"Oh sweetheart you look magnificent!" My mum tells her while Darcy gives my dad a hug.

"Crying already I see Scarlett!?" My dad calls me out, grinning. I nod and shrug my shoulders laughing.

"Big day" I say simply. He nods and ruffles Ed and Caiden's hair.

"Ohh grandad, it took me so long to get it like that!!!" Ed shrieks and hastily flattens his messy hair, dad laughs and pulls each one of them into him, one under each shoulder.

"I hate to interrupt this moment, but we need to go if Darcy wants to graduate this year!" Harry announces grinning from ear to ear. We all gather up our stuff and pile out the door, I take up the rear, ushering everyone out of the house, grabbing stray purses and car keys. Mum and dad take Lola and Ed in their car while Harry and I take Darcy, Caiden and Jack.

"Might I say sister" Jack begins in a grand accent, announcing it loud enough so everyone in the car can hear. "That you look lovely today and I personally am looking forward to this day" Darcy looks at him deadpanned.

"What did you break in my room?" She asks him sternly.

"Nothing, I'm just being nice to you on this most special of days and not complaining!" He speaks that last part quite loudly. I groan and pull out of the driveway following the street signs to Darcy's high school.

"You nervous Darce?" Caiden asks.

"Nope, I'm excited. What I'm not looking forward to is saying goodbye to everyone to leave when I start Uni" She replies.

"London will be great Darce, you have a few friends going with you right?" Harry asks, swivelling around in the passenger seat.

"Yeah but I have to leave Tyler behind" She says sadly.

"That might not be a bad thing you know!" Harry replies smiling.

"You are totally against me dating aren't you!?" Darcy asks him.

"I wasn't the deciding vote in the matter of you having relations with boys, that was your mothers call. I still say no dating until your married" He replies very proudly. The car goes silent.

"But if she weren't allowed to date........how did she get a husband?" Caiden asks quietly, Darcy rolls her eyes and looks out the window.

"Ooohhhhh i get it!! Don't worry" Caiden replies quickly after, I laugh as we pull into a parking space in the schools car park. We all hop out and dad pulls up into the space beside us.

"I have to go and register but I'll see you guys afterwards!" Darcy says goodbye to everyone quickly and shoots off into the building. It's a nice day out so the ceremony is being held outside. We all walk at our own pace towards the field across the other side of school.

"You alright babe?" Harry asks as he appears beside me, grabbing my hand.

"Yes I'm fine, just feeling a little....old haha, how about you?" I ask him.

"Much the same, before we know it, she'll be off getting married or even having her own children" He says looking ahead.

"Maybe with Tyler!" I tease, he groans before giving my hand a small squeeze.

"Don't even say that, that boy is trouble and we both know it!" He replies laughing.

"They have been dating for over a year Harry, she really loves him and I think there is a future for it!" I say to him.

"I don't want her to be settling down to young, she has her whole life ahead of her!" He says smiling.

"Um, hypocrite much. We were engaged before I even knew you existed!" I reply, catching up with the rest of the family.

"Well yes but your father approved of me, I certainly do not approve of him, just yet.." He says, guiding me up the bleachers to where the rest of our family had already been seated.

"You will come around, I'm sure" I say before giving Gemma a quick kiss on the cheek, Ella couldn't make it today but I'm glad both Gemma and Frank are here.

The ceremony was quick and over before we even knew it. Both mum and I had our digital camera's out, snapping away pictures as Darcy got handed her diploma, everyone in the family cheered like idiots when she went on stage, from here we could see Darcy's cheeks flush red. Once Darcy said goodbye to her friends, we piled into the car and headed home. 

"I was good today wasn't I mum?!" Jack asked me proudly when we walked in the front door.

"Yes you did indeed" I say sighing. "We will go and get the dang thing tomorrow then" I resign, he cheers and runs off  further into the house. We all sat around the living room, looking through the pictures we took of Darcy today.

"Ewww gross my eyes are half way between blinking and open!!!" She gasps making us all laugh.

"I swear everyone looks bad in their graduation photo's" She adds on.

"Lets prove this theory, mum where are your graduation photo's!?" Ed asks.

"I didn't graduate high school!" I tell them.

"Oooohhh mum's a high school drop out!!!!" Caiden chants.

"I did not drop out excuse me Mr! Your grandad pulled me out!" I say poking my tongue out.

"What was high school like in the 'olden days' mum?!" Darcy asks, all the adults make appalled noises.

"The 'olden days'??"Gemma asks horrified.

"You know what I mean!" Darcy teases. "Back in the day!!" 

"Well, my high school experience was pretty normal.." I look over at Harry, who is already smiling back at me. I smile back before replying

"Until I met my protector...."

************THE END*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.4K 61
Bo Ellis, is a normal shy girl, her life was fine, until the day she met Harry. Her life changed, just by one dance. She thought he was her worst nig...
1.6K 63 32
Scarlett is a 17 year old orphan with an ugly past but what happens when a certain someone adopts her will her life change forever or will it get wor...
1.2K 13 21
Lauren, a normal girl, meets Harry and the rest of the boys at a signing. She always had a fancy for Harry, and it turns out that he starts to like h...
2.1K 20 25
Harry's 'dead'. Bella is worried. Bella learns something that'll change her future forever. The happy days they had don't last. Cheating, heart break...