Captive by Hell

By janoskians3daniel

Adeline Fierce, has gone through loss and difference all at once as she strived to regain position after her... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1- Turning Tables.
Chapter 2-Desperate Times Desperate Measures
Chapter 3-Blood Red
Chapter 4-boiling blood
Chapter 5- Day 3
Ready
Survival
Senile
The Beast in Us
A Little Purple Never Hurt
Plenty
Silent Night
Horses
The Dark Ball part 1
The Dark Ball Part 2
What is Change?
Third Shot
Numb
Mother's
Savior
SEQUEL!!!
Sequel!!!
THIRD BOOK!
Glass/New book!

21

2.1K 74 12
By janoskians3daniel

I climb out of the car more dry then I was before. What was I going to say? The tension couldn't grow any larger at this point. I can't get my mind off what had happened. What would I do? Allow myself to remain captive? What was this beauty and the beast?

How could I let it get this far? Did I even have feelings for him? I'm so confused, my thoughts keep messing with me.
As we walk into the house I hear the clicks of the locks on the door.
"I'm going to go change." I say feeling his looming figure behind me. His body coming closer to the back of mine. I turn around and back away till my back hits a wall and he is able to corner me.

"So go" he says his eyes becoming dangerous. Do I dare move? I take my chances and make my way out of his clutches and over to my room. When I make it there I close the door and lock it behind me.
I go through my clothes and pick out a t-shirt and sweatpants for pajamas. I would have to take a shower considering all the mud and rain water that had completely drenched and soiled my body. I get into the bathroom and take off the nasty clothes that I had on and throw them straight into a hamper.

During my oddly short and uncomfortable shower I think only of what happened. Was I losing sight of what was really important? I had to get out. There was no way I could spend one more second in the same room as this man.
I wrap myself in the towel and dry myself well before putting on my pajamas. There has to be a way to get out. Was he even likeable? No I detest him.

Everything about him, from the way he steals my cereal to his cynical and childish pranks. When did this turn into an attraction? I scowl. What attraction! Why was I even pondering the two of us? A kiss was nothing. It meant nothing. Right? How could it mean anything? For him it is hundred percent sure to mean nothing. But for me? Ugh. I shake my head to try and remove these horrible and frustrating thoughts. But my mind goes back to the places where his touch burns. What would I do? What would he do?

There was no way I could let off any weakness in front of him. If I do it will ruin my stance. I need to get out not push myself further in. Wasn't I just overthinking this. Yes. That was it. Alone with him in this hell hole for who knows how long has gotten to us. It was nothing otherwise. Rather a physical reaction to enclosed interaction. Was it possible that he was changing? If he was was it because of me? And if not what was he waiting for to get rid of me? It was obvious he had done something psychotic for his isolation to be not only so willing but mutual with those in his life.

What had he done? I snap out of it and make my way out of the bathroom and into my room. The lights that are off indicate he is most likely in his room or sleeping. What would he do if I asked him? I picture the horrific things he could do to me and shudder. Perhaps there was some way to capture him and force him to ask me. Orrrrr... instead of going to the point of suicide missions I could ask his mother or father. But how. The only phone was his.

Maybe they would miraculously show up. Maybe I could bring out his better side and find a way to push it out of him. Yes. Like today, he had enjoyed himself. Although the did not show it through that impassive and devilish state of his it was still there.

I smile. What could I do? Something on the corner of the fridge catches my eye. A calendar. What was today? I find today, march 16th. My heart skips when I realize tomorrow is my birthday and it's been more than 7 months that I've been stuck here. Did they presume me dead? 21 and alone. My father had waited for this day for so long. He wanted to do every bar in the city. I feel my throats clogging up as I think of how sad he must be. How alone. I miss him so much it hurts me.

Well this is what I'm going to do. Birthday party for myself. Tomorrow night. I look through every cabinet until I find the liquor and carry it back to my room hiding it in my closet. Next I find computer paper and tape. I take markers with me and make sure to turn off the light.

This was going to be fun..

***********************************************

I open my eyes slowly as my messy room comes into view. I had spent till five am making decorations and stuff for my fiesta tonight. I smile at my crappy home made banner and my confetti. Everything was going to be perfect and I am gonna make sure mr always grumpy does not ruin it. I turn to my clock and stare wide eyed. Already twelve. I had to get ready and make my cake. I get up quickly and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I brush to the tune of happy birthday and feel slightly better that tonight I would be able to drink away the sorrows and get mad drunk legally. I smirk and dress myself up in a pretty short pink lace dress. I place cute flip flops on my feet and leave my hair out. Today was going to count for something. It didn't matter if I was stuck here. It was my birthday and I was going to celebrate it if I want too.

I make my way out the door closing my room on the way out. When I get to the kitchen I reach for the corn flakes and the milk placing them on the counter. I get a bowl and a spoon and take a seat serving myself a nice bowl and putting milk into it. Then I move myself over and hand it to Lorenzo who grabs it with a raised eyebrow.

"What? You always steal my cereal. Now I'm giving it to you" I say making my way to get another bowl. He watches me strangely and eyes me up and down smirking. I scowl my cheeks getting red.

"What's gotten you so cheery" he asks genuinely confused.
"It's none of your business." I say serving myself another bowl and watching as he takes a seat across from me and eats his cereal or my cereal.

"I'm going out and I'll be back by eight. Don't do anything stupid." He says after finishing his bowl and placing it in the sink. I nod and watch as he exits the house with the keys and everything. Once I'm sure he's gone I get up and begin to gather everything to make my cake. It was going to be bomb. Red velvet with cream cheese icing.

After getting that together I would build a beautiful fort in the living room where I could drink and eat an entire cake.

Yassss!

7:39 pm

I jump up and down in my flurry pink dress dancing to the music as my cake looks at me. Was it time to drrriinkkk? Yassssss!!!

I open up the bottle of champagne and reach for the cup. Cup? Should I use a cup? No! Be irresponsible, I yell at myself and gurgle down a big sip of the bubbly fizzy drink. I screech. It takes like fire. My taste buds screech and the taste of the cake is now gone. It's replaced with this bitter yet olivey taste. Was this even champagne? I gulp down another sip. What the hell was this? After four or five sips I feel my body becoming lighter and the music more delightful.

What time was it. I jump up and down and look at my awesome decorations. There's confetti all over the floor and my banner hangs on the wall as I grab a different beverage. Oooooo winesky what was that. I open it and take a gulp.

"Oooowwww" the burning is much stronger in this thingy. I start laughing hysterically as my dance moves turn into a lot of tripping. My head feels fuzzy and everything seems suddenly funny as my sides begin to hurt. I dance to despacito as it blasts loudly throughout the entire house and carry my body weight over to the couch.

I stand up with my champagne thing in my hand and start to jump up and down as it spills everywhere. I get down laughing crazily. This was crazy fun! I twirl only to be suddenly reawakened by Lorenzo's hardened face. He was angry. Hundred percent. Where had the music gone? This is when I realize I'm not that drunk rather just tipsy. Very very tipsy. I giggle at the spinning room.

"What are you doing?" He asks surprisingly calmly. I get serious and decide I have a right to respond.
"Today's my birthday" I say smiling. But this only makes him less happy.
"So? Why are there bed sheets hanging from the walls?" He asks angrily.
"Because..." I feel embarrassed all of a sudden and have no way to answer. What should I say?

"Come on go get cleaned up" he says beckoning to the bathroom. I scowl. Was he party crashing? I was so indecisive was it the alcohol.
"No." I say giggling. What should I do? I'm acting like an idiot.

"Ugh, please just go. Come on. Now." He says demandingly.

"Did I mention I turned 21" I say laughing.
"No congratulations" he replied unamused. He is really a party pooper.
"Thank you." I say unsure if I should move. I look to my toes. Where had my shoes gone?

"Alright come on" he says going towards the door. Oh no. He was done. He was going to kill me. It was sure. I feel the tears break through as I begin sobbing hysterically.
"Why are you crying?" He asks confused. I shake my head. Why am I crying?

"I don't know" I choke between sobs and fall to my knees.
"Oh my, your hopeless" he says coming over to me and getting on his knees to be at the same level. He removes the hair from my face and for the first time I'm hundred percent sure that's a semi smile on his face.

"Why are you happy?" I ask upset.
"Because its funny" he says his annoying but sexy accent beginning to piss me off.
"Can I just go to sleep?" I ask. But when I try to get up I fall back down putting my body weight on him.

"Why are you so bad?" Oh shoot. That didn't come out like I wanted it too. He stares at me confused.
"What did you do? Did you kill a brother?" I ask trying to get him to flinch or spill something out.
"No"
"A mother? A baby? An uncle? A cousin? A neighbor with a beard?" He scowls at my insinuations and I feel I pushed it just a little this time.
"It's time for you to go to bed" he says lifting me up and carrying me over to my room. I feel my eyes closing on them selves and before we reach my bed I feel the darkness shift me away.

Oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.5K 25
You are y/n, while crossing the road you got hit by truck-kun. When you opened your eyes. You found yourself in an unfamiliar place. After looking ar...
99 4 19
What do you do when your world falls to pieces? Who do you turn to when everyone you love keeps disappearing? Can you trust people when you barely kn...
1 0 1
Rose, a young girl living in an abusive household finally finds the love of her life after spending most of her years alone. She meets Connor by acci...
212 3 23
Yvette Perez, put up for foster care as a six year old, now eighteen, dreams of fitting in yet staying hidden. On her first day of school, she finds...